[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I'm an alien. What do? Before people run this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 782736716.png (76KB, 296x139px) Image search: [Google]
782736716.png
76KB, 296x139px
I think I'm an alien.
What do?

Before people run this off as bullshit, this is a genuine concern of mine. I feel compelled to do the weirdest shit.
>>
>>19066857
Elaborate.
>>
>>19066863
I'll do my best

>First sixteen years of my life relatively normal, was scared of some dumb shit as a kid, but I surely can't be alone
>Leave high school and go to college studying animal behaviour and management
>Chose this after having a huge identity crisis, originally wanted to go into art, and then culinary because had a huge passion for those things
>Finish college and develop depression and anxiety for seemingly no reason
>See a therapist, she helps get me back on track
>For a few years at least
>Develop intense a medicine and medical procedures
>Develop health anxiety
>Still plagued with it now
>Keep having weird dreams that it's okay because I have immunities
>Logic tells me this is bullshit because I'm a human being

>Woke up about three months ago near my 22nd birthday blindingly obsessed with the sky and what's beyond our atmosphere
>Had a mild paranoia about it before, the moon had always freaked me out
>Same with the sun, I'd lose sleep over it when I was about 7-8 and it made me believe the ground would open up and lava would spew out down my street
>Now have an intense desire to just leave
>No idea what I even mean by that, I just need to leave
>As if something just clicked in my head like some kind of puberty that would otherwise want me to get laid
>Instead I need to leave
>Anxiety is building up the longer I stick around
>>
>>19066893
See your therapist again
>>
>>19066893
Big whopping case of Generalized Anxiety Disorder.
>>
>>19066893
You're not an alien, just mentally ill.
>>
>>19066893

Seriously...
>>19066900
>>19067197
This

You clearly have some sort of chemical imbalances in your brain causing these mental illnesses, which sound like they're more than just depression and anxiety. Don't be disheartened though, most people these days have some sort of mental illness, just like most people have some sort of physical "illness" they were born with. I have flat feet and bow legs, for instance. Some people have bad knees, bad backs, bad feet, one leg shorter than the other, bad eyesight, bad hearing, etc. Mental illness is just the same as all these other things, our brains are imperfect physical things and most of them have small "issues" that cause depression or anxiety or ocd or bipolar disorder and on and on and on.

So, seriously, see a therapist and tell them about all this shit. If you don't feel good about your therapist, try a different one until you find one you feel comfortable with and confident in. They will be able to help figure out what the underlying issues are and how to remedy them. Trust me, it will change your life.
>>
>>19067241
Definitely this.
I've got the generalized anxiety disorder and I used to be paranoid there were people living in my walls.
>>
>>19066893
Oh i can assure you.
You're not an alien
>>
>>19066857
Ophanim and Shedim are fucking with your head. Stop listening to them. Ophanim can give you dreams to mess with you and Shedim can mess with you too.
>>
>>19066893
don't listen to these skills talking about chemical imbalances in the brain. the chemical imbalance theory has been disproved. it is probably more likely that your fears come from a spiritual source. look up archons.
>>
>>19066857
start a club with that imperialcult guy.
>>
>>19067241
>tfw the utter lack of "survival of the fittest" applying to human society anymore has lead us to a time where the vast majority of humans are born with fairly shitty physical or mental ailments
Just look at how many people wear glasses these days, seems like nearly half the population has shitty eyes.
>>
>>19066857
Be an inspiration to them, my son.
>>
>>19066857
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy3YqsUk5Nc
>>
I'm an alien. Extra testicle.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.