[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I find shit on the culture war and Marxist/occulti

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

File: 4651689756.jpg (54KB, 582x810px) Image search: [Google]
4651689756.jpg
54KB, 582x810px
Where can I find shit on the culture war and Marxist/occultism in the media?
I've been watching Dave Chapelle's post-Africa interviews and I'm getting this powerful feeling that he's holding back.
I want to know how deep the rabbit hole goes. I want to know how fucked up these moguls are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdz5KunxWOE [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lbFRYF-bbM [Embed]
>>
>>19066778
Just listen to Mark Dice he has a lot of videos about it.
And listen to Alex Jones he is in contact with the president of the US and things are fucked up.
>>
>>19066778
ill tell you what i know

>the worlds elite are all inbred and satanic
>grey, reptilians, giants, annunaki, nordics are all real and all bad
>the elite are pushing for a one world government
>the antichrist will rule this government
>don't get chipped
>the rapture is real
>the future isn't set in stone
>there is still time (we've been pretty lucky so far, the war on terror was suppose to happen after the first world trade center bombing)
>jesus is the only way
>russia is not the bad guy. don't believe the MSM narrative
>trump is woke but his handlers are reeling him in (kushner)
>trump won because they wanted him to win
>the wall isn't to keep mexicans out its to keep americans in
>martial law, civil war II, and WWIII are all on the books (again they are behind schedule)
>jews as a society and culture are very evil (example. the jews do not accept jesus as their king because they believed their king will literally rule them. they will think the antichrist is their messiah since he will literally rule)

look into the ariana grande bombing. her tour is called the dangerous woman tour. the elite are sick like that. under divine law they must give signs to the people about what they are about to do. watch any MSM event like the halftime show, grammys, or olympics they are all satanic rituals
>>
>>19066841
Okay thanks for that but do you have any proof? Or sources that I can look into?
>>
>>19066882
the list is more of a jumping off point.
>>
>>19066841
>Implying that Kek and meme magic isn't why he won.
>Ignoring the fact that we're in a Mage the Ascension / SMT LARP about a reawoken Egyptian God fighting his baby eating Cannite rival that's being worshiped by the elite.
>>
>>19066886
No it isn't. A jumping off point is a trail of some sort to follow.
You just made a buttload of absurdly bold claims and expect me to take your word for it.
I'm new to /x/, is this sort of thing typical? Do you guys have any verifiable facts for this stuff?
>>
>>19066895
No one is asking you to take their word for anything. Just look into it yourself. Point by point to what he said.
>>
>>19066882
I'm too lazy to find the links so look these up you'll find the videos.

>Dutch banker in interview talks about it sacrifice satanism jews ect

>jersey island documentary I think guy investigates orphanages involved in sacrifice freaky shit suggesting this stuff.

>pizzagate is probably related to this

>podesta is involved spirit cooking

>Epstein had a island that people think a temple to mole her stands for sacrifice

>owl molech deity bible warns about spread to Carthage Rome eradicated them spoke of them like Jews in a way. Bohemian grove is linked to this probably the owl on the dollar mark of the beast

>remember a video of a boy and girl speaking of rape and sacrifice in the U.K. On tape sick satanic stuff

>look at gay interviews and satanic ritual abuse interviews many are convincing

Idk anon it's all so tiresome I have read a lot over the years watched a lot of documentaries seems there is something vile beneath the surface of the world elite.
>>
>>19066895
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2183858/All-presidents-bar-directly-descended-medieval-English-king.html

>what is google?
>>
>>19066905
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceW_JH1LhRg
>>
File: 554545445745.jpg (73KB, 901x750px) Image search: [Google]
554545445745.jpg
73KB, 901x750px
>>19066882
He's a retard putting real things with ridiculous things.
A one world government is forming which is what the EU UN etc is which is what the establishment wants for total control.
And the media smears Trump everyday because he is against the establishment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqs9wZYmXV8
>>
>>19066905
Moloch wasn't depicted as an owl until very recently, all the old depiction of him were as a bull.
>>
File: IMG_0082.jpg (186KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0082.jpg
186KB, 2048x2048px
>>19066895
Facts are useless without context. Learn to value wisdom over knowledge.
>>
>>19066919
>the elite prep for a bull

praise kek.
>>
>>19066841
>under divine law they must give signs to the people about what they are about to do

Maximum kek. What a shitty way to explain how all the random-ass dots you connect mean something. Just a coverup for the fact that the outcry over Seth Rich is itself a coverup.
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (3KB, 275x184px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
3KB, 275x184px
>>19066895
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2015/01/20/conspiracist-filmmaker-family-found-dead-murder-suicide-spurring-fresh-theories
>>
>>19066918
that gruesome little monkey IS the establishment.

dumb shit
>>
>>19066915
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news
You may as well post of the onion.
>>
>>19066778
OP keep in mind that google can now decide what is 'real news' so can Facebook.
>>
>>19066943
Proof?
>>
>>19066951
http://familypedia.wikia.com/wiki/Genealogical_relationships_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States

I'm sure you have a smart comment don't you shill?
>>
>>19066980
I don't even know what you're talking about I'm not the guy you were talking I'm just saying the mainstream news is fake news.
What you linked doesn't seem like a reliable source as well. Less being lazy more true sources
>>
>can i go back and choose the bluepill?
I just want to watch a Netflix series without having a panic attack about a global surveillance state
>>
>>19067007
You deserve a heart attack if you still watch Netflix.
I take Jamal's dick AND EAT IT!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS9UW2xjdqE
>>
>>19066958
the embodiment of big business and extreme policies that only endanger people and community relationships to further business.
Not to mention backing many organizations with dark ties, like every other political peon.
You can google it yourself, this aint /pol/
>>
File: 4546262656562.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
4546262656562.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>19067015
I really can't look up something that vague. Provide proof or shut it cuck.
>>
>>19067029
>You can google it yourself, this aint /pol/
>>
>>19067035
Again there isn't much information available. What exactly do I need to look up? Saying "look up how Trump is corrupt" isn't nearly enough information.
>>
>>19067039
Look up Seth Rich and avoid MSM sources.
>>
>>19067057
My god anon. That is still very very vague. What about Seth Rich?
>>
>>19067039
well to start with the numerous govt. paid vacations at resorts he owns - essentially putting govt. money in his own pocket

and that's just the obvious one
>>
>>19067062
Explain what your motive is.
>>
>>19067065
Like?
>>
>>19067070
To have a verifiable source OR decent information that I can research.
>>
>>19067077
You've been presented with information to research.

Explain your motive not your false pretense. Why are you actually here?
>>
>>19067089
I looked up Seth Rich. So what am I supposed to find?
>>
>>19067091
Answer my question.
>>
>>19067039
here, take a good fucking look at all the little bitch's holdings.

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/05/donald-trump-conflicts-of-interests/508382/

If you can't go from there it's your fucking problem. I fucking swear, why are you on a paranormal board with such a low intelligence cap?
>>
>>19066778
Are you people serious? I get a feeling you believe this stuff because you want to.
Someone comes here looking for bona fide information and all you can muster is
>Well there's this theory and that...
>I watched something on it a while ago... Can't link it now though that's too hard
>Google it yourself, there are TONS of trustworthy sources pointing to reptilian overlords

Do you ever scrutinize information? Or do you just hear something from someone and accept it on their word?
Jesus, how frustrating
>>
File: o001.jpg (110KB, 473x699px) Image search: [Google]
o001.jpg
110KB, 473x699px
>>19066778
also nice choice of cards OP,
however Occultism is not the same as Marxism.
Nor are they vaguely similar.
>>
>>19067107
I didn't mean to draw parallels between the two, I'm just looking for both.
I'm not totally convinced on the whole black magic thing in terms of efficacy, but it's evident that they practice it, even if ceremonially.
I'm looking for the true implications of "selling out" in Hollywood; what it really means to go to the proverbial crossroads, and how people can end up as degenerate whores like Kesha and Miley Cyrus.
Hopefully that's more clear.
>>
>>19067098
Posting a mainstream news article isn't really an argument either.
I hovered over every single one of the sources and they are all just links to other articles of mainstream news and for the exceptions that they weren't the then the links didn't even work.
The only links that worked were one about insurance company complaining about Trump and the other didn't even properly refere to the document within a potentially reliable source AND then they disproved it in the the same article which was about some legal issue.
This is honestly the most bogus thing I've browsed through. It's litterly just "the mainstream news reported". Where is this supposed proof I need to know about Trump borrowing money for a vaccation? When I look up "travel" I find nothing when I look up "vaccation".
Anon tell me are you troling me?
>>
>>19067097
I am here to browse /x/.
>>
>>19067176
First don't google.
The news are always heavily censored.
second find it yourself.
This is not /pol/ ffs get it through your redneck head already
>>
>>19067206
I don't even use google. You are litterly telling me to look something up with still very limited information as opposed to posting a source with verifiable information. I don't get your argument about how "looking up" is somehow valid I need a source that proves your allegations. Either provide proof or admit that you have none.. it really can't be that hard.
>>
>>19067222
ain't my job to educate every 2-bit faggot that comes along. fuck off
>>
File: 4958845848.jpg (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
4958845848.jpg
51KB, 500x500px
>>19067246
But you made the allegation. So prove it?
You aren't really educating me since you are losing the argument.
>>
>>19066841
>>19066905

fucking hell why cant you numnuts try follwing normal events before going off the rails with red herrings like this
>>
>>19067097
You're an insufferable faggot and deserve to stay where your insanity is quarantined. Stop typing.
>>
File: 1282612977863.png (20KB, 241x230px) Image search: [Google]
1282612977863.png
20KB, 241x230px
>>19067246
Why would anyone wanna be educated by a person with such bad manners. Your manners talk about your education, you have nothing to learn us.
>>
File: Albert Dyke.jpg (143KB, 629x629px) Image search: [Google]
Albert Dyke.jpg
143KB, 629x629px
>>19066841
>>martial law, civil war II, and WWIII are all on the books (again they are behind schedule)
>>jews as a society and culture are very evil (example. the jews do not accept jesus as their king because they believed their king will literally rule them. they will think the antichrist is their messiah since he will literally rule)
Thought i'd drop this as i read it a long time ago
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.