[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there links between "disorders" such as ADHD, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: mg22630190.300-1_1200-800x533.jpg (81KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
mg22630190.300-1_1200-800x533.jpg
81KB, 800x533px
Are there links between "disorders" such as ADHD, and psychic abilities? Do stimulants fog up your intuition?
>>
first, Psychic abilities aren't real.
second, not even close.
>>
File: Euphoric.jpg (43KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Euphoric.jpg
43KB, 500x375px
>>19067505
Thank you for enlightening this board, Anon.
>>
Yes and yes.
>>
People with broken brains think they don't need their meds and that their brains aren't really broken

They're wrong
>>
Taking excessive amounts of adderall enhances it for me
>>
>>19067740
Same
>>
My shrink says I may experience temporary psychosis until my brain goes full schizo (which it is currently over due for) and that my feeling of psychic empathy is part of my delusion. My mom says I'm really good at conveying other people's emotions, but I feel like it is so much more than that.
>>
Don't ever talk about intention manifestation if you can do it.

You will be targeted.
>>
>>19067678
Yeah, that's kind of one of the hallmarks of the first stages of mental illness.
>>
File: 1343465135293.jpg (323KB, 1227x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1343465135293.jpg
323KB, 1227x1157px
>>19066381
Diagnosed ADHD here called ADHD-PI. Hyperactive brain, body, not so much.

Stimulants clear, not fog

What a stupid fucking question
>>
>>19068702
That's what the big pharma jew wants you to think, sheeple!
>>
>>19068711
Yeah they want me to think that the 10 million distractions aren't real, and that when I take adderall they disappear, but they really don't. I can't really focus on anything while on stimulants, the jews just want me to think I can

I'll throw in a /s because you don't sound really smart, so I doubt you'd understand without it.
>>
Dont have source anymore but they did brain scans on psychic mediums and schizophrenics and they both have similar brain wave patterns and activity. They were speculatingthat esp and psychic ability is an outlet for schizophrenia.
>>
If you hear voices and see shit that other people don't, you're still a schizo, regardless if the voices are real or not. I met my voices in person, but I'm still a schizo because everyone thinks I'm fucking lying about it.
>>
>>19067814
Up your meds god damn
>>
>>19069840

No, what makes you a schizo is when you have a compulsion to make other people believe you.
>>
Mine was drug-induced, so it's not schizophrenia. I like to get high, man. Fuck yeah.
>>
>>19069865
Off-topic. Why have you chosen the handle "Goddess Aurora"? What is your function?
>>
>>19069969
I'm a 32 year old male with an identity crisis who thinks he was the Goddess Aurora in his past life, because of visions and voices that I've seen and heard. I know I was her and I know I will be her again in the future.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.