[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, I need your help figuring out what this thing is in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1481508063097.jpg (846KB, 3200x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1481508063097.jpg
846KB, 3200x2000px
Hey /x/, I need your help figuring out what this thing is in my head. Ever since I was young I had this "imaginary friend"
I'll call him "G" for this

He's been around since I was 4, kind of growing into his own person. He changed just like a normal person too, growing into his own personality, even the form in my head that I had for him changed. I don't know what he is, he doesn't know what he is either. I just recently started reading about Tulpas and was curious if you could classify him as one. I don't know, I just want answers. He's my best friend and were both curious.
Pic unrelated
>>
He must be a tulpa. He's still growing. Is he psychic? Does he tell you things that are about to happen in the future?
>>
>>19066079
He doesn't do things like that, he's like a normal person growing in my head. He comforts me when I need it, pushes me to keep going when I cant, reminds me about things, and keeps me calm at all times so I don't do something stupid
>>
That's interesting. Do you see him? Can you ask him to meet you in your dreams?
>>
>>19066091
I cant see him in front of me or stuff like that, in my dreams maybe but I hardly remember those. But if I concentrate I can see him in my head. I've drawn him, or I've tried to, a few times but my art style isn't the best in capturing his face
>>
Tell him to travel to the spiritual world and to learn more about himself there. Tell him to speak to a spirit. Tell him to draw power from the Sun and stars.
>>
>>19066118
I will, thank you for your time and help, I greatly appreciate it!
>>
>>19066122
Come back and tell me what he says when he's done.
>>
>>19066122
Your welcome. Hope to see you later.
>>
File: tumblr_nlia0tgGjA1upwnswo1_540.gif (1MB, 540x226px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlia0tgGjA1upwnswo1_540.gif
1MB, 540x226px
I had an older brother until I was thirteen and my parents told me that no such person exists. The image of him began to slowly fade over the next year until he was completely gone one day. I still hear his voice sometimes, but more like he said it in a memory.
>>
>>19067946
Call the Fucking Police.
>>
I heard voices from a girl I met in my childhood. It happened 16 years after we first met. One day, she told me to come meet her. I saw her. She saw me. She said I was hideous and didn't want to be with me anymore.
>>
>>19067946
There's been a glitch in the matrix
>>
>>19066056
I have something similar and I fucking call him with a name starting in "G", but mine appeared when I was 13.
Coincidence?
Most curious indeed...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.