[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ so I started a website that uploads stuff from the darknet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: Untitled-2.png (366KB, 1741x839px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.png
366KB, 1741x839px
Hey /x/ so I started a website that uploads stuff from the darknet and I tried Google to see is if what I am doing is anyway illegal? I am posting stuff about how hack or how to kill a person basically all of the taboo shit.
>>
Not necessarily illegal per se, but, you could still be held legally culpable were someone to use the information you make available to do something illegal and it's clearly linked back to information you provided. Civil suits, and all that. Basically you'd be financially fucked the rest of your life either from legal fees or restitution in event of a lost case. Then there's the potential negative social backlash once you get doxxed by a pissed off party that didn't like what you were doing.

tl;dr - Bad idea, puddin.
>>
>>19065640
What if iput a disclaimer? Saying that it is strictly for entertainment purposes only and that I am not held responsible
>>
>>19065585
Whats the link tho
>>
>>19065585
>darknet
Get the fuck outta here. You sound like you don't even know what the deepweb is you moron.

>hack or how to kill a person basically all of the taboo shit
You idiot. You've literally never used Tor, once.
>>
>>19065585
If you're gonna roleplay at least know wtf you're talking about or you're just gonna look stupid. Like now.
>>
>>19065794
http://agoraroad.com
>>
>>19065836
Retard YOU never used TOR, it is called the darknet the deepweb is completely different look it up.
>hack or how to kill a person basically all of the taboo shit
>You idiot. You've literally never used Tor, o
Keep lurking
>>
>>19065585
Great site my favorite article was
>100 ways to be a faggot written by op
>>
File: 1491808643013.jpg (160KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1491808643013.jpg
160KB, 1024x576px
>>19067349
OP here, That was actually pretty funny
>>
How is this paranormal?
>>
You are going to get v& by FBI, faggot.
>>
>>19065661
you know there is a reason people post this kind information/service within a part of the net normie mcnomster will not even access by accident?
>>
File: 1495608661355.jpg (36KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
1495608661355.jpg
36KB, 500x498px
what you can legitimately do on darknet markets:

DRUGS (all most markets are good for)
stolen credit cards (you have to be retarded to do this)
counterfeit money (paying money for fake money and a charge = retarded)
social networking hits/reviews/comments/profiles (they're sloppy, and easily identifiable as fakes)
virus/surveillance software (if you need to pay for this, you are not experienced enough to use)

basically, buying drugs on the internet is the safest and most cost efficient way to do so. otherwise, you're most likely just going to get ripped off, or be unsatisfied.
>>
File: languages.png (541KB, 483x3700px) Image search: [Google]
languages.png
541KB, 483x3700px
I've had my fair share of using Tor, but I don't use it much for browsing onion sites, because I pretty much just don't know where to start.

Got any site recommendations other than the hidden wiki?
Like, what's the definitive onion imageboard or forum that covers a wide variety of topics, has to offer something different from any other non-onion forum, and is free to browse?
>>
>>19065585

You don't know what you're doing i can feel it from here.
>>
>>19069143
I did some more research andone I think I'll be fine thanks everyone
>>
>>19065931
Nah you're definitely the retarded one. Go back to /r/derpweb or wherever the fuck you came from you dicksucker
>>
File: wow.png (329KB, 455x278px) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
329KB, 455x278px
>>19065585

>be my
>hear dark web is 99% of internet
>go on dark web
>hear deep web is 99% of internet
>go on deep web hear shadow web is 99% of the internet

wow get on my level
>>
File: 6094966.png (139KB, 878x738px) Image search: [Google]
6094966.png
139KB, 878x738px
>>19069369
Whatever I don't care
>>
>>19069032
sTORage used to have some neat stuff.
There was this blog/forum/whatever called Tornado. It was nothing too outlandish, but interesting that something so "normal" would be accessed with tor.
Torchan(pls no bully), of course, but it moves like molasses.
I haven't used it in few years, but there was this search engine "Torch" I believe it was(a couple others too) that had started to index the onion. Wiki may still have a link to it, if it's even up.

I can appreciate tor for what it is in places that actually need that type obfuscated communication, but the last time I was there, there wasn't much that you couldn't access legally by clearnet with less hassel.

If anything, what I remember the most about it was how much less hectic it felt compared to clearnet.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.