[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about mermaids? Do you think that exist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

What do you think about mermaids? Do you think that exist? Argument your answer
>>
They only exist in the spiritual plane.
>>
Horny sailors making shit up.
>>
>>19065520
What do you mean with "Spiritual Plane"?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (116KB, 1865x427px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
116KB, 1865x427px
>>19065515
i know telchines exist because one (dried) was also presented in a tv show here in greece many many years ago
and we have many fisherman who reported beings like this
maybe this is mairmaid, maybe something else
dont expect mairmaids to be the hot girls you see in movies tho
>>
>>19065515
They were a form our souls incarnated into a long time ago. I traveled to Lemuria, and they told me a story about how myself, and a group of souls came to earth in the after math of the Lyra Orion wars. The plan, was to send souls to earth from both parties of the war, under amnesia, so that they could learn to get along and love once more being raised by the spiritually advanced Lemurian beings. Unfortunately, we carried deep dark fear, hatred, and pain in our souls from that war. Beings began to have nightmares, the buried memories would resurface and beings began to act cruelly towards each other. Sexual violence and abusive relationships started between the males and females of those whom had been in the war. People started murdering and torturing each other for sadistic reasons, as they were disconnected from the love of their souls. Some remembered the conflict, and soon another group of rebels formed spawning a civil war. I heard it was a very bloody and brutal war.

I visited from the present day, so that karmic history was old history. The beings I saw were beautiful, they could shape shift, and and had brilliant heartfelt music. They were in tune with the planetary Gaian intelligence in the sea, they could speak to plants and animals. I saw a group of them underwater in some kind of cuddle party, all their light bodies glowed with beautiful translucent colors, All the colors of the rainbow. They had a shared telepathic field of love that they communicated through as a collective consciousness. They have a different sacral chakra setup, as they live in the water. Their dna is full of love and light, They made comforting waves with their tails that would realign my dna to the etheric, they were trying to teach light language so that I could commune between the physical and astral world the same way that they could. They turned my soul from male to female, so that I could uncover some of the deepest wounds in soul.
>>
>>19065586
are lemurian people male or female?
>>
>>19065609

Yes.
>>
>>19065586
Woah. Did the Lemurian souls ever fuse with some of ours? This world you describe is what my heart longs for. Feel like a dagger in the heart when my love is met with hate. But so it is.
>>
>>19065609
They have both genders. The souls that incarnated went into both genders also, it was thought the love and attraction between the two would help them integrate and heal their past lives. This didn't occur the way it was intended, but we did still get to continue living on earth.

>>19065626
We became part Lemurian when we were born to them. We got their dna in us now. Mostly its not active, as it vibrates etherically rather then physically. The soul sort of manifests a form in resonance with the love and emotion for an idea, so a thought form can become an etheric blueprint and the elemental energies will construct it in the dna.

I don't know specifically what you mean by 'fuse' but I was able to eventually learn how to shapeshift into one when I became aware of the feminine intelligence in my soul.
>>
>>19065618
>>19065586
>>19065673
dude lemurian are hermaphrodite, its not the same as our spieces
zeus/olympians split humans to male and female (under god's command)
so it has nothing to do with lemurs
you are being trolled by negative entities if what you say you saw is even real
like most people in here
>>
>>19065689
Well, they sort of are, but as I am mostly interacting in the 4th dimension I see beings as male or female, with the ability to shift between the two, but not both at the same time as I would imagine they would be as seen in a higher dimension. Our species carries all the dna for that, they chromosomes are just folded away. They unfold and your etheric awareness will shift to embody the other expression.

That dark stuff was a long time ago, but there is plenty of negative and positive ways of looking at most situations. My soul has a long history of negative interactions in certain lifetimes.
>>
>>19065712
whateber bro, this shit aint matter now
thing is earth is getting prepared for someone to come rule on it
and this guy will try to mark every human on earth with his system

if you get his mark, love hate,positive unpositive, who cares, its game over
this is the final test
>>
File: starbucks-1.jpg (430KB, 669x850px) Image search: [Google]
starbucks-1.jpg
430KB, 669x850px
No but I have this cool theory that Starbucks is as popular as it is with girls because it's the only real life manifestation of their childhood idol Ariel from Disney. That's why posing with pictures of Starbucks cups is even a thing, because they semi-consciously want to be associated with Ariel in those pics. It would make sense that this is why drinking Starbucks became a fashion thing. It's not really about the coffee, it's about being connected to your childhood hero.

If some company would have a mascot that looks like Robin Hood guys would buy it just for that.
>>
>>19065732
I talk with Jesus and Elohim, I am not worried. You get the love in your soul and find truth there is nothing more to fear as you are free.
>>
>>19065737
What about girls who like starbucks but never liked ariel?
>>
>>19065777
They were dragged into it by the critical mass hype-vortex of the other girls
>>
>>19065737
oh fuck check out /biz/ and the robin hood android app
>>
>>19065870
I feel validated
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.