[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Jewish black magic real? There's a lot of that shit in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: dybuuk.jpg (57KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
dybuuk.jpg
57KB, 500x333px
Is Jewish black magic real? There's a lot of that shit in the darker side of kaballah
>>
>>19063452
>Is Jewish black magic real? There's a lot of that shit in the darker side of kaballah

Religious Jews don't have access to "magic" and it's pretty rare to find an ethnically Jewish prophet. That's why they they invented Judaism - because they were jealous of true prophets of the gods.

Stephen Sondheim is ethnically Jewish and seems to be a real prophet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsZFELuo5io
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
Sorry OP but the thread has already been ruined by one of the many resident nutters.
>>19063510
>>
>>19063452
Qlipoth
>>
>>19063452
All magic is real. Its effectiveness depends on the situation and intent.
>>
File: caesarseat.png (160KB, 800x709px) Image search: [Google]
caesarseat.png
160KB, 800x709px
>>19063528
>Sorry OP but the thread has already been ruined by one of the many resident nutters.

Amazing how there's a shitposter on every thread to whine about my statements. OP asked if Jewish "magic" is real - it's not. All they have is mob violence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDe9msExUK8
>>
>>19063774
The Qlippoth are reified shells of (negative) habit, which need to be shattered in order to progress on the Otz. All this "reverse tree" and "qlippothic tree" stuff is just le edgelord meme.
>>
>>19063452
Well Kabbalah is actually Jewish magic
>>
>>19063452
Yes. They can multiply the return of a loan manyfold by use of the interest spell. Look at the usurymagic dection in the talmud. Freaky stuff.
>>
>>19064745
"He sees the tree of life, whose roots reach into Hell and whose top touches Heaven."

-Carl Jung, a psychoanalyst (psychologist and thus a POS, but madr a very accurate statement)

He understood that what we see is a grand projection from the tree whose roots extends deep into the territories of darkness itself, and projects from there this illumination of a ladder we [could] climb, yet shall lead us further astray than we already have come to be. And so, we come to understand that anything to with this so-called "Tree of Life" is nothing more than mysticism that is said to be practiced

>but come on we all understand at this point how blood libel is definitely a part of the Qlippoth
>>
>>19064889
I do not understand your point? Please summarize and clarify.
>>
>>19064900
The Kaballah (Cob-Allah, how quaint...), Tree of Life, Qlippoth, whatever title is given, is nothing more than illumination to the mind, whether it be the RHP or LHP (Tree of Death), it still reflects nothing more than the illumination (ill-loom-i-nation) of magic, magick, whichever. It is jewish by nature.

The blood libel aspect is part of that which they practice in kaballah, the sacrifice of "gentile" children, or children of Christ. It is a mockery to God, by thus shedding more in an abraHAMic blood covenant sacrifice. That is the sum of its parts - a mockery, a blind tradition.
>>
>>19064924
No such thing as Tree of Death. The "blood libel" part to which you refer is entirley false, not based in history or reality. Qabalah has been used in Western Magic for hundreds of years by Christians, Pagans, Agnostics, and others. Sure its origin is senitic but your presumptions sound like something you got from some /pol/ tard's blog. Feel free to refute me using actual evidence, though.
>>
>Jewish black magic

I'd be very surprised to see it given the place that Kabbalistic studies have in Jewish society and the world view that it operates under. Could you theoretically do some negative things with it? Quite possibly, but the practice that would fall under is heavily discouraged and aspiring practitioners within the Jewish faith do not lean towards the mechanism as a branch of primary study.

It's almost all white magic. The stuff that could be bent black is within studies that are obscure and disfavored.

>There's a lot of that shit in the darker side of kaballah

You've already poisoned the discussion. You are asking if "Jewish black magic" is real while in the same line asserting that there is a lot of it. You ask a question while feigning ignorance and follow it up with providing an answer while feigning knowledge. My /pol/ senses usually tingle when I read something like this.
>>
>>19063510

that play was originally by Aristophanes
>>
>>19064936
Sacrificing of children is associated with the magick, fot it is in the blood of the innocent that the purity is contrived out of them. This includes torture and rape, and possible leads to murder afterwards as a completion of the ritual. However, there are other details that will be left out of the discussion, as it holds no relevance outside of this mentioning.

To spoonfeed someone that will directly retort back one's evidence is composed of a blunder. That is not to say I do not have proper evidence, only that it is obvious what the outcome would be, based on your response. Part of it being a gross assumption that I dwell from yet another board littered with low-IQ professionals of surmising.
>>
>>19064963
[citation non-existant]
Well, I have been studying Qabalah for some time and I have seen nothing to back up your assertion. There is a difference between spoonfeeding and making an assertion without a citation. That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence
>>
>>19064963
Also, I do not believe a lot of the words you are using mean what you think they mean.
>composed of a blunder
>contrived out of
>dwell from
>>
>>19064953

the covenant of Abraham with Yahweh is most certainly black magic

Cansever G. Psychological effects of circumcision. Brit J Med Psychol (1965), 38, p 321.
Oztürk O. Ritual circumcision and castration anxiety. Psychiatry 1973; 36: 55
Prescott JW. Body pleasure and the origins of violence. Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists 1975; November:10-20. (Link to www.violence.de)
Richards MPM, Bernal JF, and Brackbill Y. Early behavioural differences: gender or circumcision? Dev Psychobiol 1976
>>
>>19064986
>2017
>still buying into "White" vs. "Black" magic
Plebs gonna pleb.
>>
>>19064986

>he has cobbled together citations about anxiety towards genital mutilations from Psychology textbooks dated to the 70's
>this is his evidence that the Jewish faith is demonic
>this is his evidence that Kabbalah is black magic rooted

You are so far off the deep end that I don't even want to engage with you, but I fear that there are a lot of impressionable people who lurk here and so I feel compelled to.

Circumcision played a practical role in a time without access to potable water and in which grooming standards were lower. It meant that one was less likely to have infection fester in an important body part due to bacterial buildup in skin folds.

Is the fear of genital mutilation a potent psychological driver? Abso-fucking-lutely. Is that psychological fear an indicator that a mystical study of the nature of creation by a people from a culture that practice circumcision is founded in black magic? No, and you don't even bother to establish a valid argument for it, you just cite texts that say "fear of circumcision exists". No shit sherlock. It does not follow that because we have a deep fear of having our genitals mutilated except that we fear having our genitals mutilated. You're just making noise, and come equipped with citations to try to make your random noise sound vaguely credible.

Are we that low on fucking standards these days? You can just make a claim and slap down some totally unrelated citations that do nothing to establish the structural "if: then" premise of your argument and act like it's checkmate?

Public schooling has failed.
>>
File: 51%2BZjHVbgcL[1].jpg (41KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
51%2BZjHVbgcL[1].jpg
41KB, 500x430px
>>19064936
>The "blood libel" part to which you refer is entirley false,
>Yes goy, we have never sacrificed any children of Christ ever. Now go back to making 'le scary tulpa" threads

Hello Schlomo. How does your blood mixed matzo taste? Pretty good? I hear that it gives you insurance for getting into Heaven. Is that true, or do you just enjoy the taste of the blood of Christian children?
>>
>>19065024
Wow what a great citation anon. It must be nice, whenever reality doesn't line up with your world view, to just make things up as you go along and not base anything you believe on reality.
>>>/pol/ You have to go back.
>>
>>19065018

>You're just making noise, and come equipped with citations to try to make your random noise sound vaguely credible.

Did I even state that I am for or against circumcision? This is mainstream science that has remained not talked about because of religious emotions.

http://autismsd.com/autism-and-circumcision/

but by all means go ahead and keep cutting the tips of babies dicks off to please yahweh, I'm sure there is no pain or trauma involved in that whatsoever, and no one ever said black magic was inherently bad
>>
>>19065166

>autism and circumcision
>>
>>19063798
You are schizophrenic, seriously, seek help you fucking retard.
>>19064889
You know nothing of Jung. He was one of the greatest men of his entire century and respected by all who knew him. He was a genius, not an abused kike like Freud.
>>
>>19063452

Yes, they're really bad at it though.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.