[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/, the story of "jesus" is a common story that is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

/x/,
the story of "jesus" is a common story that is a mere common sense of eternal recurrence. jesus is not real. jesus will never be real. jesus cannot be real.
how?
here's how:
imagine you have a best friend. your best friend is the most awesome dude you know. so, one day, you take your best friend, shove him into a room, and say "watch this". then, you start beaming your voice into his head in your past saying things like "dude i'm your best friend! in the future we'll be best friends!!!" prior to the two of you ever meeting, and in his present (your past), he thinks "uhh, but, i know who you are, and i hate you... so, if that's true, then, i'm just going to avoid you entirely....." then what? what happens in that room? can you possibly imagine? this is why jesus is supposedly quoted to say "forgive them father for the know not what they do." that "best friend" and every cohort among them are incapable of actual thought. that being who was like "hey best friend, watch this *beams*" erased that person from existence entirely, yet since they did it prior to them ever meeting, they are entirely unremembered, and those that loved and were friends with that person are now asking things like "who is that? why is he in here?" furthermore, that person who dragged him into the room and did evil upon him (evil <-> live), will have their memories erased instantaneously where they will only feel as though they have entered a room, used a mindhack rape machine, and then had the thought "wait, what am i doing in here again?" and then leaves. however, the source of their "best friend" in the 'past' will experience and aeon flux in which they will listen to endless voices saying the same exact things.
stop worshiping someone literally born from evil who won't exist and is only a temporary blip of memory.
want proof? shut off the rape machine and then look for jesus.
tl;dr : koishi = jesus: archetypal beings that are fake clones, born in evil, that never existed.
>>
I know Jesus. He's a fucking waste of human flesh. He manipulates people into doing evil things. He's on earth right now.
>>
>>19062817
what's his irl name?
>>
>>19062822
I can't tell you. He has a unique name. He is a she. She used to talk to me. She uses her powers for evil. She thinks she can rule the universe in the future. I had doubts about her, but we agreed to meet and we met. It was really her.
>>
>>19062814
What about Buddha?
>>
>>19062828
Are you fucking kidding me? Jesus never existed as a human or godman on Earth
>>
>>19062814
(187:2.4) Before Jesus was put on his cross, the two brigands had already been placed on their crosses, all the while cursing and spitting upon their executioners. Jesus' only words, as they nailed him to the crossbeam, were, "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do." He could not have so mercifully and lovingly interceded for his executioners if such thoughts of affectionate devotion had not been the mainspring of all his life of unselfish service. The ideas, motives, and longings of a lifetime are openly revealed in a crisis.
>>
>>19063715
A lot of scholars and historians agree that a teacher/preacher named Jesus lived at approximately the right time.

Was he the son of God, the Messiah Probably not. Just a charismatic religious man.
>>
>>19063868
Yes, but when you actually look at it from the perspective of probability, it's most likely Jesus started as an Ethereal angel being that came to people in revelatory visions as the firstborn of creation (not all creation) so you can deny him as the god of this Universe all you like but it's most likely he is the god of this Universe who didn't incarnate on Earth.
>>
You people need Jesus.
>>
File: darkmatterapoth.png (1MB, 1266x839px) Image search: [Google]
darkmatterapoth.png
1MB, 1266x839px
>>19063868
>>19063715

>A lot of scholars and historians agree that a teacher/preacher named Jesus lived at approximately the right time.
>Was he the son of God, the Messiah Probably not. Just a charismatic religious man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBqGOdx0tiQ
>>
>>19062814
Koishi isn't evil... just misunderstood.
>>
>>19064087
Now this post takes the prize in the "Absolute Nonsense"-category.
>>
>babbys first fuck you mom
>and some people never outgrow it
>>
>>19064096
Good name for, "Jesus".

At the risk of inviting Hell...what is a number combination name for, "Koishi"?

Please, tell us more about you so I can underatand numbers better.

I am a 11230.
>>
>>19062814
>the story of "jesus" is a common story that is a mere common sense of eternal recurrence

Which one of them all?

Synoptic? Apocrhypal? Gnostic?
>>
File: maatmontypython2.png (516KB, 805x740px) Image search: [Google]
maatmontypython2.png
516KB, 805x740px
>>19064537
>Now this post takes the prize in the "Absolute Nonsense"-category.

More shitposters. This must be hell because nobody is willing to acknowledge facts...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OJAia35Buc
>>
File: 1495826539142.gif (787KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495826539142.gif
787KB, 640x480px
>>19064629
Now shut up Kyle.
>>
Such jewish shill threads are another proof Jesus Christ is real
>>
Basic modal logic and multiverse theory implies Jesus came in the flesh and died for our sins somewhere therefore it's senseless to deny it.
>>
>>19066116
Why would he become a human or demigod just to do that when he could do that from the Heavens? He might be the God of other Universes as well, but not all of them.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.