[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goetic Demon Knowledge and Experiences. It's been a while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 69

File: Fallen Demon Valac.png (1MB, 693x989px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Valac.png
1MB, 693x989px
Goetic Demon Knowledge and Experiences.

It's been a while since we discussed the Goetic demons.
>>
>>19062465
bump for this
>>
>>19062465
Valac is scary
>>
Demons are real. They are bad creatures. Why are they all manipulative and evil? In the near future, this will all change.
>>
File: 735347_orig.jpg (111KB, 433x588px) Image search: [Google]
735347_orig.jpg
111KB, 433x588px
>>19062465
it doesn't feel like thinking or calling out to spirits will work.
demons have a name, they have symbols and a description of their skills, and your given a vage image, I think it's interesting that some have forms of animals like an entirely different race...
I think this is why people find them intristing, I don't know what is the "mechanism" that summons them but all this combined seems to help, I don't know why no one is trying to find new simbols and names of "spirits"
>>
>>19063431
You can.
The personal grimoires of a mage or coven are supposed to be inscribed with sigils and methods of invocation once given by an allied demon.
So they guard that shit like gold, it is their centerpiece. It is also a rule for some groups to burn their materials if ever in danger of being caught.

Does anybody else work with Murmur?
He kept appearing to me in the clouds until I took him under my wing.
>>
>>19063742
Funny story on that, I used to doodle Murmur's sigil as a kid. Didn't know what the Goteia was and just thought it looked cool.
>>
>>19063758
any odd happenings?
>>
>>19063781
Nothing Goetia related.
>>
File: 0. The Fool.jpg (137KB, 653x781px) Image search: [Google]
0. The Fool.jpg
137KB, 653x781px
>>
>>19062465
Could anyone recommend me a demon to contact if I'd like to be blessed with physical prowess and good luck during contests?

Also what's a good spirit to invoke when astral projecting?
>>
>>19062598
how will it change??
>>
>>19064038

Agares for winning contests, Naberius for projecting.
>>
>>19064016
whats your deck called
>>
So where does God and Jesus Christ fit in to all this? Why would you willingly conjure demons?
>>
>>19064078
Demon actually has a pretty broad definition in occult. Some people think of the Goetia as gods.
>>
>>19064099
That doesn't answer my question
>>
Jesus and God are the most evil fuckers out there. In the future, they will be outed for their crimes against the universe.
>>
>>19064185
>worships demons from Hell
>calls God and Jesus evil
>>
>>19064181
Actually it does because Jesus is the janitor at their YMCA.
>>
>>19064198
I pray to the Sun. She's the only one I trust.
>>
>>19064185
tripfags pls go
this is serious
>>
>>19064208
I'm serious too, faggot.
>>
>>19064198
Hell isn't created yet. There is just Hades and Outer Space that we and most of the Fallen Spirits are trapped in for now.

Read moar please...
>>
>>19064209
you're a tripfag......
you lose the argument
>>
File: 1495123380039.jpg (275KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495123380039.jpg
275KB, 1920x1080px
So. Some days ago I was having a discussion with my friend about the demon summoning and the occult in general. I told her I was thinking about doing something Goetia related, and then she was all like "NOPE NOPE WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT YOU DONT WANT TO GET MIXED UP WITH THAT KIND OF SHIT NOPE NOPE" and I kinda laughed at her reaction, and that's where the conversation ended. The same night though, I had a dream. In it I was in a dark/red place that don't remember having an actual form. It was like the place was changing form and substance constantly. One moment it was made of rock, and the next it turned to fire. Anyways, I was talking to some beings there. I knew they where demons, Goetic demons to be exact. They had a form, but
again it wasn't exactly what you would call stable. It was like every 10 seconds they transformed into something else, but not entirely. So I was speaking to those things. I don't remember what exactly they where saying but I remember that at first they where warning me about something. Then they started bargaining with me. And that's how I made a deal with them. I don't remembered what the deal was about, but I think it was something important, something that would play a big role in my life. Throughout the whole dream, I was having those feelings of extreme fear and anxiety, like my life was on the line. After I made a deal, the showed me something. I don't remember what it was that they showed me, but I remember it was unbelievably horrible, beyond any comprehension of "awful". [Cont..]
>>
File: 1490742767993.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490742767993.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>19064457
[Cont..]
That was when the emotions went beyond "extreme fear and anxiety". It was like I was being tortured, but emotionally/mentally. Does that even make sense? And I remember I started to feel like I had made a bad choice. To elaborate, I knew the deal I had made was important and I knew I had done the right thing, but at the same time all I could think was "Is it really worth it?". That's when I broke down. I was feeling so horrible about all this that I started screaming to myself that I wanted to forget it all, that I didn't want to have any memory of all this happening because of how awfull it was. And then I woke up. And I still mumbled how I wanted to forget it all and that I didn't want to remember any of it for the rest of my life. And that was the case, I had forgotten about it completely. Until I saw this thread today and it was like it kicked a nerve in my memory. So yeah that's my story. Thoughts?
>>
>>19064038
You should not "invoke" any Goetics, but rather "evoke" them. For AP a standard "Adonai" invocation is helpful if you're trying to banish an entity.
>>
>>19064479
Did you get that waifu pillow you wanted?
>>
File: Fallen Demon Valac Figure.png (2MB, 1521x1141px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Valac Figure.png
2MB, 1521x1141px
>>19064599
I'm sure he bargained for much more than that!

Sheets and blankets too!
>>
>>19064479
you can't bargain in your dreams.
Your subconscious is just half of you.
You need you wholesome approval.
The Goetics were being nice enough to scare you away by showing you their world.

"Cause it's a long way back from Hell
And you don't want to go with me..."
>>
>>19065000
this, most likely. There is such a thing as dream magick but I'm pretty sure one usually achieves at least the equivalent of Adeptus Minor before gaining any proficiency in it.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Flauros Appears.jpg (46KB, 383x500px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Flauros Appears.jpg
46KB, 383x500px
>>19065000
Why would they want to help that anon by warning him?
>>
>>19065238
because they do whatever the hell they want.
Look at Azazel, Samael, Samyaza and Asmodeus.
They can fall in love with humans too.
chaos rules
>>
File: Prince Stolas.jpg (69KB, 500x544px) Image search: [Google]
Prince Stolas.jpg
69KB, 500x544px
>>19065272
That answer gives me no comfort...
>>
File: 1488781470022.jpg (72KB, 1500x929px) Image search: [Google]
1488781470022.jpg
72KB, 1500x929px
>>19065272
So basically they warned me not to make a deal with them, just because? Don't demons WANT to make deals? It's one thing to mate with a human because you fell in love with her and didn't care if it is considered wrong or anything like that, and another to just go "Nope, you're not making deals, fuck you that's why"
>>
File: IMG_1635.jpg (55KB, 960x513px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1635.jpg
55KB, 960x513px
>>19065326
Well what deal did you want to make, anon?
>>
>>19065326

Even the biggest crackdealing profit hungry douche in the universe can have a heart and save you from yourself by refusing to sell you crack if it's obvious to him you're too stupid for your own wellbeing (figuratively speaking). Ain't no such thing as good or evil, white or black. Just different shades of Grey.
>>
>>19062465
Could anyone recommend a good spirit that would help me improve my art and writing skills.
>>
File: 1492426726426.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1492426726426.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>19065347
I think what I really want is to leave an impression on the world, do something that will have people to remember me for years after my death. But honestly I have never seriously sat down and thought whether I want to summon a Goetia demon or not, so I can't be sure if that's something I would bargain for with a demon. As I said to my friend that day, all I did was to think about it regularly.

>>19065326
Fair enough. They thought I'm a person not fit for making deals and they rejected me before i and them got into the trouble of summoning them.
>>
>>19065448
Shit I mistook the reply numbers. Either way.
>>
>>19064185
Retard, if it wasnt for Jesus/Buddha we wouldnt even have a chance at ascension .
>>
>>19065448
My impression is that certain forces or beings can make a pretty accurate prediction of where we will end up. Considering that you are probably nobody special, I think that the Goetic demons would have to pull a lot of strings to cause events that would make you remembered to the world. Since this is such a strong desire for you and so much work for them to pull off, they'd likely "charge you" a lot(make you pay a high price). Considering the torture you described in your dream, I'd say it probably isn't worth it to be remembered.
>>
>>19065472
>Never heard of Qabalah
>>
>>19065484
(2/2) Especially for the fact that you will probably remember the insane torture you described. Luckily in your dreams, you were just able to walk away and forget. Actually remembering something like that my change your personality and really mentally fuck you up. Neither of us know how bad it would be either, and is probably worse than we imagine. This really isn't worth it for what sounds like would be cool for like a few days, you'd get used to the attention.
>>
File: 1493551497241.jpg (62KB, 404x547px) Image search: [Google]
1493551497241.jpg
62KB, 404x547px
>>19065484
True, from the place I live in, the chances of anyone making a real impact are near zero. And yes I actually do remember that the price I had to pay in the dream was excessive. But I still don't get the reason they where warning me in the first place. Since, according to you at least, the whole dream was a warning, what was the reason of a warning within a warning?
>>
>>19065355
on point
>>
>>19065513
Oh I'm not that same anon, but probably to drive home the point that it's a warning. Sorry anon, but if you're on the fence about making the deal I'd say not to. We really don't know the toll the torture would have on you.
>>
>>19064078

they were the gods of all the people defeated and slaughter by the early semitic tribes
>>
>>19062465
VALAC IS MY BOY, LAY OFF
>>
>>19066093
where did they come from???
>>
>>19068272
It's my belief that once someone believes in an entity, they create it. No matter if it's the Christian God or some unknown forgotten spirit you think lives in the tree outside your house, once you believe in it, your focused energy changes the universe and creates that entity. But because these entities live outside our human time constraints once created they have already always existed. It's sort of a chicken and the egg situation.
>>
>>19068607
nawwwww
>>
I just can't seem to summon anything from the book, I've used offerings of silver and copper, candles, incense sticks, the whole show, even bought "sweet water" (which is supposedly cherished by any and all spirits) from a famous witch doctor here in México but I've had no luck, closest I've gotten to a summoning was with Bifrons but it died down quickly.
>>
Agares, Forneus and Ronove are all supposed to teach languages. Which is the best teacher or at least the most friendly?

Is there a completely different demon you should summon first to fill you in on things?
>>
>>19068865

Questions:

Are you doing ALL the ritualwork (daily invoking AND banishing greater pentagram and greater hexagram rituals, and bornless all for at least 3 months each) you're supposed to before even attempting a summoning? Are you performing the summoning attempts at the appropriate points in time for each individual entity? Are you going in with a defeatist attitude of "Man this ain't gonna work, I'm wasting my time"? I don't just mean consciously either, your subconscious can harbor thoughts like that and fuck up your efforts if ALL of yourself isn't unified in your intent.

Some people can scrape by with halfassing or skipping the ritualwork, but not everyone glows bright enough to draw attention naturally. The rituals are meant to empower you enough that you show up on their radar and make it worth their time to even look in.

>>19068915

I suggest using Naberius first. While Agares might teach languages he's about 90% likely to only want to teach you insults and/or lewd shit.
>>
>>19068955
I do most of the ritualwork, banishings, bornless, etc. Taken straight from the goetia and add nothing else except for the gifts, but I know nothing about the times in which each individual entity must be summoned, could you please provide a link for it?
>>
>>19068865
Well what exactly was happening before it "died down"
>>
>>19068955
Great great information anon thanks!!!
>>
>>19069207
I got in the zone and felt like I was being watched and surrounded, I asked the demon to show itself and step forth so we may talk and I started feeling heavy and bothered, then I just snapped back into reality, nothing else happened after, I haven't tried summoning bifrons since, this was almost a year ago.
>>
>>19068865
sometimes you can summon them but you will see them as a projection in your mind. For example,
>we were fixing a friends oldies car and we went to a junkyard. it was too big to waste all day checking so I thought "fuck it" and asked Shax if they had it here. immediately he turned his head away and I knew there wasn't any. Then we hit up another larger place and I asked him again and he half turned away and pointed me in one direction. I followed his guide and he sent me to 3 cars with compatible parts, but we needed expensive machinery to readapt and rework them, plus a fuckload of time. So I made a deal with him and asked him to give us two parts, he could keep one and I would take the other. Lo and behold, the part is found almost immediately and we promptly remove it. Coworker wants to take the other just in case but I talk him down and tell him we can come back some other day.

he appears in the back of my minds eye or into one of my eyes, kind of like a hologram
>>
>>19069207
yeah, metal, water, and air freshener is totaly going to summon spirts for you.

You'd be lucky if any human would talk to you for that kind of bullshit gift.
>>
File: Priestess of Bacchus.jpg (438KB, 695x900px) Image search: [Google]
Priestess of Bacchus.jpg
438KB, 695x900px
>>19069346
Not Goetia Related Princess...

Thanks anyway??
>>
>>19069353
it's symbolic man.
Kind of like when they say you can't take your treasures with you when you die.
Its a gesture that is welcoming that particular being. Not everything has to be a blood orgy.
Unless you want Belial and even then it's only sometimes.
>>
>>19062593
Looks cute to me
>>
>>19069415
?????
>>
>>19068865
See 777 and offer accordingly... mainly, check the planets.
>>
>>19068955
Anon, it sounds like you're asking them to prepare for a 5=6 ritual, which is a bit excessive... though it's trues tis better for one to be an adept before evoking
>>
File: Middle Ages Knight and His Wife.jpg (83KB, 564x726px) Image search: [Google]
Middle Ages Knight and His Wife.jpg
83KB, 564x726px
>>19070049
>>19070064
More detail on this subject please?
>>
>>19070094
Liber 777 has correspondences. Find the row corresponding to the planet of the entity you wanna evoke...and plan your offering accordingly. 5=6 is typically the grade of Adeptus Minor.
>>
File: Pulp Art Aphrodite.jpg (87KB, 540x779px) Image search: [Google]
Pulp Art Aphrodite.jpg
87KB, 540x779px
>>19070101
Thank you.

Liber 777 is by Crowley I believe?
>>
>>19062465
Love how all of this ties together with enough research.

Ancient pin with swastika...looks a lot like Valac's steed correct?
>>
Are their any long term risks to working with demons?
>>
>>19070064

I can see why you'd think that, but nerp, not even close to the regimen I put people through prior to the HGA. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of flesh, particularly when it comes to the metaphysical. Too many younguns these days are cock-a-hoop to rush and prove they're hot shit without a firm foundation to their knowledge and abilities just for the sake of doing it so they can pat themselves on the back about doing it.

>Prepare for the worst, hope for the best
>>
>>19065272
>Azazel
To him ascribe all evil.
>>
>>19070197
Yep I am haunted by one for over a year now, it caused a car crash, tv's to turn on, radios to turn on, computers to start blasting music, possibly a bad infection, possibly a dog to die.
>>
>>19070257
Or at Least Much Evil...
>>
>>19070262
Gotta learn from you anon. Which Goetic? More details on the experience?
>>
>>19070000
shotademon
>>
>>19070244
>regimen I put people thru
Zozzle.
Nobody should have to push that hard, in my personal feelies. Of course this is assuming the rites have been mastered in, of, and by themselves.
>>
>>19070346
I fucked up on so many basic principals that it went pretty wrong, posted about it here once and got like 5 facepalm because of how retarded I was.

pro-tip dont write the sigil small like a pussy, it just makes them angry
>>
>>19070482
Ape you glorious cunt!!
>>
>>19070498
Uhh I'm not Ape, but I'm mildly honored you think I am! Apparently he has accumulated vacation hours. Haven't seen him in omg much, either.
>>
>>19070496
But WHICH Goetic was it?

Did you have any success initially?? What's happening now?
>>
>>19070505
oh sorry! It was the Zozzle that got me
>>
If you draw the full circle are you safe no matter your skill level?

I'm going to summon today, but it will be my first time doing the lbrp etc. I assume if I mess stuff like that up the demon just won't come. But if the circle is weak are you at risk?
>>
File: Fallen Demon King Paimon Grins.jpg (135KB, 742x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon King Paimon Grins.jpg
135KB, 742x1076px
>>19070590
Who are you going to evoke??
>>
Bumpy
>>
>>19070638
Forneus
>>
>>19070750
Forneus has a good reputation for being of a good nature...

Let us know how it proceeds.
>>
I evoked Seere a bit more than a month ago. Things are going better since then but I demanded my request to have absolute proof it will come true by the 31st of the month, and honestly I doubt he'll pull it off.
>>
I've always found it weird nobody ever talks about invoking Marbas on these Goetia threads. He always seemed like one of the more interesting spirits.
>>
>>19070938
The Lions scare me very much...So many of them they must be a class of entity.

Possibly Powers
>>
Would a circle made out of salt be safe/effective for goetia summoning?
Don't have much else to hand.
>>
>>19071187
no
>>
has any of you ever fucked up bad with this shit? isn't practicing black magic corrupting you making you more susceptible to ,for example, possesion? Aren't your sons also gonna be affected by this mark? Seems like a big risk
>>
>>19072497
I've also thought along these lines. If you summon a goetia spirit do you get marked in some way?

And if a magician asks, would a goetic spirit rat you out as a summoner?
>>
>>19062465

What is the oldest, most authoritative and thorough source on demonology? Do later transcriptions and translations misconstrue or omit key names and descriptions, despite the more recent works themselves being several hundred years old? Also, to which degree do these entities care if specific pronunciations of their names have augmented over time? There appears to be a lot of space for fatal errors to accidentally or unwittingly affect any efforts in communication. With so much at stake, are not the risks prohibitive?
>>
Can anyone tell me about Barbatos?
>>
>>19072580
The Bible
>>
>>19072580
>>19072663

Ignore the Abrahamlet. Read the Hindu writings
>>
>>19072663

I see. So when demon summoning is discussed in a contemporary context, the entities and malignant phenomena described in The Bible are the primary points of reference? So both near and far eastern demons are sidelined? I suppose what I'm asking is who compiled the shortlist of go-to spirits upon which practitioners agree to focus their efforts? There must be overlap between regions and faiths, especially if the demonic attributes and characteristics are analogous to elemental forces - so in that sense, streamlining of redundancies clearly makes sense in an introductory academic sense. However, for those who hold that these are, in fact, a manifestation of disembodied sentience, I wonder if they take into account the possibility that they may compete over contested areas of focus. Say two historically unconnected forces, self identifying as demonic, both held claims over "north" or "language". It might result in some heated conflicts.
>>
>>19062465
Valac? I don't remember that Persona
>>
>>19072800
true didnt use him
>>
>>19072690
The Bible explains what demons are and how they operate. The book of Enoch also.

It doesn't give a detailed report on every last demon.

Why have the particular 72 Goetic demons been singled out for attention and focus?

Good question...any anons have an opinion?
>>
>>19073116

>72 Goetic demons

and it's also interesting to consider entities that serve identical purposes and embody identical elemental traits - yet they happen to be Indian, or Korean, or West African, or Indonesian - or something completely removed from the standard 72. I'm wondering what would happen if two rival incantations occurred simultaneously - and to which degree the summoned entities would cooperate despite having duplicate abilities and inclinations, and that's assuming they're even distinct or competing entities.
>>
File: stls.jpg (253KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
stls.jpg
253KB, 1280x720px
>>19062465
Well, we could talk about the fact that I dreamed Stolas without even knowing about him.

One night I dreamed about being under a three whose roots slightly emerged from the ground. This roots had huge seeds/pods coming out of them and each of those pods had an vertical eye on its side and a claw-like hook growing from its top. A giant owl appeared and started helping me removing those pods from the roots and explaining what they were. I felt like he was an extremely kind and wise entity and he certainly had the aura of a master or a teacher
>>
>>19073608
they can send familiars...
>>
Is using a premade circle bought online a bad idea? Do you even need a circle + triangle for the entity to appear?

Also, does anyone have experience with Glasya-Labolas in matters of love or revenge/curses/death?
>>
>>19074717
He is the author of murder...
>>
>>19075124
Yes but he is also a teacher and makes friends and foes fall in love. I'm assuming he's not the easiest to work with, though.
>>
>>19074566
That's absolutely Prince Stolas!

Only contact?
>>
>>19074717
Eh it could work. It's best to use circle and triangle, for sure. If you're working with lower end elemental you may be fine, but anything higher than that I would use the circle and triangle of art.
>>
>>19075132
I would wait until you had some experience with the kinder natured Goetics...Scallops Vassago Orobas
>>
>>19075134
I think so. I tried really hard to remember if I read something about him before the dream, but I really can't remember. It just seems too strange, but it was really cool. Also, I feel somehow connected to Camio, I don't really know why tho
>>
>>19075144
>scallops

Do you mean Sallos? Would he or Sitri be better in matters of love?
>>
>>19075152
Well two avian resembling Goetics.

Its a small link and pattern. Why didn't you ever evoke Stolas properly? He was calling you...
>>
>>19075159
Oh Fuck auto correct punked me lol

Gremory Beleth and Sitri are all good for that but it tends to be lust more than love.
>>
>>19075162
A small link, so a meaningless one?
I didn't know how, I didn't know anything about him at that time
>>
>>19064218
Lurk /x/ more.
>>
>>19075176
Why would it be meaningless anon?

Its a common denominator.
>>
>>19075348
I guess you're right, still I didn't contact him in all this time and I don't know what to do or if his "call" is still valid
>>
>>19075385
You would have to read The Lesser Key of Solomon
>>
File: boogielook.gif (1MB, 276x260px) Image search: [Google]
boogielook.gif
1MB, 276x260px
To those who have some experience with the Goetics, do you see any physical change in things? I've heard plenty of stories of the effects of interactions, forming deals, etc, but what about causing objects, people, animals, etc to literally change form?
>>
File: Fallen Demon Camio Appears.png (111KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Camio Appears.png
111KB, 500x728px
>>19075777
oh definitely. many times.

Scrying mirror gets "blurry" before the appearance. Things move around. Lights on and off. Odd noises.

Then the Finale-----Physical appearance.
>>
>>19075800
That's quite cool-sounding. A follow-up question, aimed towards anyone - do you find that things will change permanently? For example, a certain item changes color or shape, I guess it could be anything. Do any of the Goetia have that capability? Would that be something people desire?
>>
>>19075800
just for reference, the fogging or blurring of scrying mirrors or crystal balls or any reflective surface is a common and expected outcome for anyone, it is not in itself a unique aspect to goetic work.
>>
Looking up the Goetia online most people seem to mix in new stuff like the LBRP, planetary hours etc. and also remove stuff from the original like only summoning during certain lunar dates.

Will you have much luck doing 'by-the-book' summonings, or is the newer stuff better?
>>
>>19077374
old way is the best way...
>>
>>19075800
>physical appearance

Elaborate
>>
>>19073116
>Why have the particular 72 Goetic demons been singled out for attention and focus?
cos the italian dudes that compiled various demons from previous texts could only be bothered to make up that many sigils.
>>
>>19077471
ummmmmm they appeared before me...
>>
>>19077584
annnnnnd?
>>
>>19078323
and they started masturbating into a cup
>>
>>19078358
oh...anti climactic
>>
>>19078528
and strangely----Climatic
>>
Boomp
>>
No one in this thread has posted how to actually summon them :(
Could any BROS share their method?
>>
>>19083420
Go to the Occultism and Magic general, go to the trove. Get the book, do the ritual right.
>>
I have experienced demons a while ago. You can invite a demon into your being for the purpose of feeling loved in exchange for life force. I have since learned how to function without it and haven't perceived them since, since I was no longer in a state of helplessness, but when I was perceiving demons I saw that a human-demon contract was incredibly common. If you have a good reason for attracting a demon it will happen but it must be relevant and beneficial to your soul growth at the time. If you want one for fun it probably won't happen.
>>
File: Stones of Fire.jpg (189KB, 644x717px) Image search: [Google]
Stones of Fire.jpg
189KB, 644x717px
>>19083500
No you haven't...
>>
>>19062465
Marbas is pretty reliable, if you have a health problem the doctors are fucking up with, try calling on him.
>>
>>19073608
Why don't you try that us & let us know how it goes?

Cus I'm not touching that one with a 100 ft. pole....
>>
>>19070120
Yes. It's in Ape's library.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Barbatos.jpg (10KB, 236x282px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Barbatos.jpg
10KB, 236x282px
>>19072609
No sorry you don't get many that work with him...
>>
>>19070590
You should be safe no matter your *drawing* skill level, but if you haven't done lbrp before, you're probably wasting your time because a. you're not going to be able to purify your ritual space properly and b. you need more than a passing acquaintance for these rites to be effective. Like, how are you going to properly invoke the planet if you cannot properly banish your work area. More than likely you will get no results, with a slim but definite chance of fucking up big time.
>>
>>19084526
Very good advice
>>
>>19083500
I hear you can attract or invoke a demon if a certain one of your emotions is strong enough.
Probably should be enough to form a contract with them. But if you bitch out at least remember how to banish.

>>19073608
I hear they would just make you wait and send another spirit in their place. Maybe they can split and appear in many places at once. Who knows?
>>
>>19085226
They send one of the Spirits they rule over appear and make apologies and explanations...
>>
>>19072609
They say he is good at fixing fucked up friendships.
He can help you understand and talk to animals. Find lost and cursed treasure and lift the curse so you can keep it. Also forming friendships with powerful people. Looking into the future and past.
>>
>>19085237
>implying Lemegeton entities exist in space-time like joe blow
>>
>>19085303
If they are Fallen Angels no if they are Djinn or actual demons then they are...
>>
boomp
>>
File: Goetic Dreams.jpg (70KB, 835x957px) Image search: [Google]
Goetic Dreams.jpg
70KB, 835x957px
>>
>>19085395
It is generally accepted that Lemegeton entities do not follow the laws of space and time.
>>
File: My melanin enriched brethren.jpg (28KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
My melanin enriched brethren.jpg
28KB, 680x383px
>>19083987
>>
File: Fallen Demon Marbas Figure.jpg (308KB, 1024x954px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Marbas Figure.jpg
308KB, 1024x954px
>>19086035
??
>>
>>19086131
No one ever mentions Marbas in these threads, only ones that even seem to get attention are Murmur and Stolas
>>
>>19086259
I think the majority of serious practitioners are not not posting on here, to be quite honest senpai.
>>
>>19086282
True that.
>>
>>19086259
Stolas Ofcourse as he should.

Murmur I haven't seen much discussion about him.

Again Marbas is one of the Lions and they just really make me feel uncomfortable.
>>
So, as everyone knows, when you evoke a Goetian to make a request to him, it is also good courtesy (and an increase in the likelihood of success) to give an offering to them, or repay the favour with another one.
But what are you supposed to offer a demon? I've seen someone mention food, but what could a demon possibly want from a human that he can't obtain on his (supposedly very powerful) own? What kind of favour might he desire?
>>
>>19086502
It appears by offering blood food and drink to them they can utilize it or enjoy the offering
>>
File: 12831691485_383e057816_o.jpg (886KB, 787x1181px) Image search: [Google]
12831691485_383e057816_o.jpg
886KB, 787x1181px
>>
>>19086525
So an animal sacrifice is generally the safest way to go?
Would asking the demon what he wants in return be frowned upon or looked down by the demon as a sign of ignorance and inexperience which might lead him to deceive the magician?
>>
>>19086534
They know right from the get go if you inexperienced.

It can be proper to ask what would be acceptable...
>>
>>19086534
Maybe say something along the lines of "I've read that this would be a good offering but for future reference what would ~you~ personally prefer as a gift?"
>>
>>19086573
>>19086584
How do they know? Is it just from the way you evoke them, how you draw the sigil and such, or do they actually sense it?
Is it impossible to deceive a demon? (Not to mention, if possible, obviously dangerous)
>>
>>19086600
Personally I feel like being upfront about not knowing would be best but that's just my opinion.
>>
>>19086618
My thinking was that the wise thing to do would be to not give the demon even the slightest chance to fuck with you. And that if he felt he had an amateur in front of him, the temptation to do so would be higher.
>>
>>19086635
This is what I have come to understand in lurking past Goetia threads.

>>19086502
>what could a demon possibly want from a human
Demons cannot have experiences like we can and so food and drink is something I've seen offered. Also, offering to magnify/glorify them and spread their name (i.e. drawing their sigils around town or something idk). Fame is good for demons
>>
File: Screencap_444.jpg (7KB, 176x182px) Image search: [Google]
Screencap_444.jpg
7KB, 176x182px
>>19086600
It's not that obvious to me
>>
>>19086687
What isn't? The dangerousness of trying to deceive an extremely powerful and morally ambiguous demon?
>>19086665
Interesting, I didn't think about the fact that human experiences are scifi for them. The fame thing sounds fun.
>>
>>19086697
I forget the tripcode of the guy that was posting last summer when I was getting into succubi and Goetia (mostly succubi) but he had a handful of very good threads in which he (claimed to) objectively embark into Goetia and Goetia rituals. Might have started with a J.

Anyway, I remember he documented his experience of invoking Orobas (among a few others). He has made him cut himself for some reason (it was with good intent though so to speak as Orobas was trying to teach him a lesson about working with demons) and later on, Orobas shared a meal with him as compensation for his work. I believe Orobas was possessing him, so to speak (which is what I believe happens on a level during these invocations). Orobas had a partition of the summoner to himself and in that way was able to "eat".

I think others might just burn or bury food or whatever is being offered though.
>>
>>19086697
You're the one giving them that "power". I'm the wizard, they're the minion
>>
>>19086768
This anon is pretty much right. You need to remember to be in control of the situation at all times, novice or not. How you approach and speak to them might differ from a duke or president to a king or whatever Lucifer is, yet still, you are the summoner, you are presenting your request/demands (with an acceptable offer to be agreed upon) and you expect them to hold true and complete your task in a timely manner.

I believe I actually recall the tripfag I mentioned before actually threatening one of the demons with burning his seal had he not begun to work on completing his end of the deal (he was slacking I guess).
>>
>>19086502
See777. Best way is to check the row corresponding to the planet of the entity.
>>
>>19086744
All I ever hear is "oOOoo spooky don't do it it will fuk u up oh noooo" but every time I've ever done anything it's worked out great. You /x/tards are a bunch of scared, lonely losers from everything I've read. I put the man in "command" I guess. Why would I fear anything that I can force into my reality with a name and picture?
>>
>>19086744
Very interesting. What food do you think demons like? I'd love to share some grilled fish with Murmur. Hell, I'll share grilled fish with anybody.
>>19086768
>>19086802
That's what I'm talking about, not giving them any kind of power over you. It just seems weird to me that a human, summoner or not he may be, would pose any threat to a demon. But I guess will is everything here.
>>19086805
What's 777? The Clavicula?

Another thing I was wondering about: I read that many of Goetian demons are 'teachers' of various sciences and arts, but how do they teach those? Is it an imbuement of knowledge, or the kind of teaching you'd expect from a professor, only better?
>>
>>19086821
777 is the system of Golden Dawn correspondences written by memory by Crowley.
>>
>>19086802
I'm more versed in these so-called "arts" than any other person on this board and I know full well the eyes are about to roll out of 87% of your heads with sarcastic and hostile replies, if at all. What do I care, they're a bunch of fearful slaves to Fate and Chance hahaha but sometimes... sometimes someone else understands the truth behind Truth
>>
>>19086827
Coolio, where can I find it?
>>19086834
Please tell us about some of your evocations.
>>
>>19086815
>>19086834
I don't totally understand the last part of your question but I think you are (mostly) right to not fear. I believe the demons in some knowledge bases represent us/our mental processes. They are us/parts of us in a way and invoking them is to invoke those parts of us that are otherwise subconscious. I don't know much of this though as I have only skimmed over things and speculated about others. Basic hermetics says that all is Mind, though. Also, maybe google "4chan tripcode" if you're genuinely asking what it is.

>>19086821
>What food do you think demons like?
Probably anything so long as it is delicious. Imagine not being able to experience really anything of the physical world but being given the opportunity to, for a few moments, indulge in food.
>>
File: Screencap_450.jpg (7KB, 231x75px) Image search: [Google]
Screencap_450.jpg
7KB, 231x75px
>>19086821
The "threat" can be as simple as assembling a mass of followers to constantly and incessantly invoke that particular entity. Human creativity is the bane of these entities
>>
>>19086834
Like you could possibly know that. Lol.
>>19086839
Ape's library, unde A.'.A.'. Class D documents, if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>19086846
I'm being facetious with the tripcode thing, it's pointless
>>
>>19086849
So demons are not ubiquitous? They can actually be DDoSed? Funny.
>>19086854
My thanks
>>
>>19086849
>dat method
>"invoke"
2/10. Lurk moar.
>>
>>19086854
As predicted and orchestrated
>>
File: Screencap_57.jpg (65KB, 731x684px) Image search: [Google]
Screencap_57.jpg
65KB, 731x684px
>>19086862
Ahh and the seeds are watered
>>
>>19086869
Clearly you have yet to learn the Supreme Method of Silence. That's ok, we're all in this together.
>>
>>19086897
Just because I know how to do something doesn't mean I have to choose to do it.
>>
>>19086907
No need to make a fool of yourself any further. Or to keep derailing what was an interesting thread. Go offer some cold water to Marbas, he might get rid of that burn for you.
>>
>>19086907
Right. As well I'm sure, that just because you know the truth it does not follow that you must speak it, nor does knowing the proper terminology imply you must utilize it... is this where we are headed, anon?
>>
>>19086928
Always tell the truth but don't always tell it.
>>
>>19086926
No need to engage me either but here we are, one of us dragging the other with him on a leash, farther and farther, easier and easier...
>>
>>19086942
Anon, what system(s)/ Order(s) are you an initiate of?
>>
>>19086959
This isn't an AMA
>>
>>19086969
It's not a "brag about yourself unworthily" either, anon, but here we are.
>>
>>19086981
This is a myriad of things you don't realize it is
>>
>>19086986

Like a bathroom stall with "For a good time call Gremory" scrawled on it.
>>
>>19087037
Leo. Aany way... anyone here work with the elemental kings? I did a working with Djin not too long ago. It was interesting, not as spectacular as maybe it should have been, but interesting. I have been combining folk and ceremonial magick. Also been working with Jupiterian invocations. Mostly all part of the same working.
>>
>>19087125
That was supposed to say "LeL" cool how it autocorrected though, considering the topic at hand.
>>
>>19087037
This would seriously piss her off.
If you don't have her respect, she will scare the fuck out of you and fuck up your life.
She is not as sleazy as other entities out there, also she is the only woman of the Goetics. She would much rather fuck a girl, than hear some bullshit.
>>
Would a demon summoning program work or even be possible?
>>
>>19087322
I hope someday it will.
Maybe if we can figure out how emotions and thoughts communicate in the brain, then create a connection between thoughts and the physical world. Maybe a system that is connected directly or can receive direct feedback from the brain.
We would also need to understand how the summoning process takes place and what its properties are.

A theoretical system like this would also probably allow physical manifestation of the Tulpa phenomenon.
Very scary, considering the amount of vulgar individuals out there with toilet humor.

Now the first problem is, how do we document and analyze these changes in the brain?

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/05/140515095545.htm
>>
Does anyone here have any experience with Dantelion? I've been trying to work with him but I am not sure how best to approach him and get what I need.
>>
isnt Asteroth a female?
>>
File: barlowe_whatremains.jpg (68KB, 620x419px) Image search: [Google]
barlowe_whatremains.jpg
68KB, 620x419px
whos is more good than god and more evil than the devil
>>
>>19070262
How did it cause a car crash? How did you know it was the demon?
>>
>>19070262
https://youtu.be/n8yhaFd_GpM
i just suggest watching it which ever road you choose to go down
just for perspective reasons
>>
>>19062598
How?
>>
>>19088716
Yay! 12 minutes waste of my time! But yeah... Has a valid point.
>>
>>19088325
Thinly veiled 'male' form of Astarte...I guess it appears as male but is truly female. Not sure how it works, haven't worked with these things much.
>>
How do they speak? Can you hear their voices? What do they sound like?
>>
>>19090012
you hear their voices in your head
sound varies
>>
>>19090043
What was your experience like?
>>
>>19086259
when I was younger and thought this stuff was just kind of cool and esoteric I because obsessed with Marbas and his sigil. I doodled it every where. Coincidentally, or not, I had been sleeping poorly and having more than occasional bouts of sleep paralysis which consisted mostly of a shadowy malevolent entity whom I did not see directly but knew was in the room in the hatman fashion. Out of shear familiarity I had overcome this fear associated with the paralysis. However these crossed into a single hypnogogic episode where I felt and observed myself being strangled by a nude male entity with the head of a lion, comically the head of young Simba for lion king. I had the overwhelming feeling that it was Marbas and he was angry I had wronged him in some way most likely abusing his sigil. Needless to say when I was awoke I swore off the demon and have never drawn his sigil again. Sleep paralysis still happens on occasion but the Lion entity never returned.
>>
>>19070516
Yeah I thought it was him too.
>>
The Goetia from the Lemegeton is based off of several older text but has had important parts removed to make it less usable. In particular there is an upper spirit hierarchy of Lucifer, Beelzebub and Satan above the 4 directional kings, and more information about the directional kings that has been removed. Most of this info can be found in the book of Oberon. Also there are prayers to be said while drawing the circle, lighting the candles and other things. These are in the Ars Notoria.
>>
>>19090133
Well, ain't that just a-flatterin! Ape is far from the only one who says "Zozzle" though I think it's more common among the oldfriends. You definitely don't see it much on this board.
>>
>>19090196
haha I would love to know the significance-meaning of Zozzle?
>>
>>19062465
I drew a crude version of Solomon's Seal on Acid without even knowing about TKoS.
That was weird.
>>
>>19090433
It's geometry, anon.
>>
>>19090012
>>19090043
They're spooky and won't ever leave you alone.
>They only step out of line to get reprimanded by Luci and then they get their shit together
>They still wont leave you alone
I attracted them all as one. I view them as one entity i call Goetia in a very pantheistic way.
>YouAreToCommand.exe
>>
>>19090356
I assume it's an onomatopoeia of a laughing/snorting/chuckling sound? That's the impression I always got.
>>
>>19090448
Suuree anon, whateeverr you saayyy
>>
File: california limited.jpg (130KB, 480x750px) Image search: [Google]
california limited.jpg
130KB, 480x750px
>be dumb
>invoke Orobas's name in mind to stop neighbor's music
>it stops
>make no offering, sacrifice, sigil, incense, anything
>month later, Orobas breaks the dryer, runs up electricity bill by a lot, ends up being a massive headache
>the circumstances of it are very peculiar and even the electrician was surprised (I could go into more detail but not important)
Okay, Orobas. I'll leave you alone. But around that time, I had a strange dream unlike anything I've ever had. I sleepwalk, have very mundane dreams but nothing like this: dreamt about being at a very wealthy person's child's birthday party (I may have been the wealthy person); at the base of the back end of property, sort of like an amphitheater, where an expensive hired band's stage is set up and kids are running around, I look backwards up the hill and up there is a glowing white woman wearing a silver crown on a white horse with long, white hair, with her head bowed down in almost a way of like, there was a telepathic thing going on where I couldn't see her face because of her hair, but we were sharing knowledge/attention about something. I still don't know what it meant, though, or the full meaning of the dream. Could it have been Gremory? Or another demon? Who/how should I invoke? It wasn't on a camel, and it seemed more like the elf-queen from LoTR than some dark/fiery anime witch that comes up in Google.
Halp.
>>
>>19090463

You realize that spirits can assume the form of whatever the fuck they want, right? Yes, even if it's associated with another spirit. You're going to be able to get *nothing* but conjecture about what entity it was, since *only* the person who was actually in contact with it could accurately identify it, which you failed to do.
>>
>>19090463
>"invoke"
>just using their name
>thinks it led to successful conjuration.
Ok, anonson
>>
>>19090492
no need to dress him down for sharing...
>>
File: Fallen Demon Dercarbia.jpg (148KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Dercarbia.jpg
148KB, 894x894px
ba bump!
>>
>>19086744
That guys trip was AMS, I was also in those threads as well. Only shared one of my experiences that had to do with Phoenix, I also used an invocation for him. Ams recently showed up in a thread about azazel.He was apparently allowing azazel to possess him and letting ppl ask questions. It was a pretty good thread overall, oh and also said that he eventually stopped working with demons . Don't see how moving on to fallen angels is any better but meh.
>>
>>19073116
In the Septuagint [spoiler]Don't trust the masoretic, the jews tampered with that to hide the good shit[/spoiler] God divided the human race after the tower of Babel into the nations of the world according to the number of the Sons of God, who had fathered the Nephilim. The number of these according to the table of nations is 72. The Goetic Demons are the spiritual patrons of the races of the earth and are what Paul is bitching about when he's talking about the powers, authorities and rulers of this earth.
>>
>>19090463
this is also a valid, albeit dangerous form of conjuration.
I like to use this.

Also yeah, that really sounds like Gemori.
It might have also been Seere, but if it was not androgynous then its def. Gemori.
>>
>>19092595
this is true but why did it happen?
>>
>>
>>19093865
>>
File: Laurie-Lipton-.jpg (245KB, 750x471px) Image search: [Google]
Laurie-Lipton-.jpg
245KB, 750x471px
>>19092652
Thanks for the response. I'll look into contacting Gemori.
>>
I'm thinking about doing a ritual involving Purson.What should I know about him and is there any way I can communicate with him easily beforehand?
>>
>>19094248
I think if you could communicate with them easily it would defeat the purpose of needing to perform an evocation.
>>
Are demons or similar entities capable of reading your mind? Not corporal language or heart-rate but your actual thoughts.
>>
>>19094264
Sure. That's primarily how one communicates with them during evocation. Although I like to speak aloud, I do not think it's necessary. Hence why one should be well trained before attempting.
>>
>>19094262
I've heard about people who can perform evocations through meditation, is there any truth to that?
>>
>>19062465
"kaizoku oni, ore wa naru!"
>>
>>19094288
It's a good question and I have been wondering that myself. I'm guessing most are LARPing. Generalyy once you have evoked an entity once and have its seal on hand they are easier to contact, but the whole "contact entities thru meditation" is mostly a Joy of Satan meme in my personal feelpinion. A great place to ask these sort of things is the /omg/ thread, but that has been dead lately. I certainly advise you to remain sceptical as you were just now, because obviously there is a lot of BS, RP, and ascended master syndrome, both on 4chan and in life generally.
>>
>>19062465
playing with demons and demon knowledge will lead you to death, suffering, despair, hell, and eternal death. you may enjoy it for a time but that will not last forever. don't give up eternal life with God for a few trinkets and a demon ride
>>
Zozo tells me what to say on /x/. He's my friend.
>>
>>19094288
No.
But sometimes strong emotions will call them to you in dreams or while you are awake, rarely. Meditation is just for focusing. Finding your bearings, finding yourself. Out if body experiences are also something else entirely.
>>
>>19092381
link to bred?
>>
File: 1479614507966.jpg (44KB, 463x579px) Image search: [Google]
1479614507966.jpg
44KB, 463x579px
What compels these guys to keep their end of the bargain or even make one with you at all? I'm not new to magic but I've never been into summoning before. Would they work with other forms of magic? Trying to improve my luck.
>>
File: Secret World Ex Libris Owl.jpg (96KB, 528x532px) Image search: [Google]
Secret World Ex Libris Owl.jpg
96KB, 528x532px
>>19097112
Nothing would compel them to keep their bargain I suppose?
>>
????
>>
I am literally a goetic demon. Ask me anything.

I won't answer tho faget.
>>
>>19097002
Its on the archive, it would take me a while to find . It took place a few months ago.
>>
I've been practicing only for a few months, but now there are synchronicities happening all of the time. To a strange degree, and not just to myself, but those around me. Am I going nuts? Is this just normal?
>>
>>19100288
yes
>>
>>19064185
What are you fucking Nagito?
>>
>>19100156
LARP at it's finest
>>
File: o r o b a s .gif (23KB, 317x365px) Image search: [Google]
o r o b a s .gif
23KB, 317x365px
>>19062465
Respect and Obey him, the deliver of Chewing Gum.

Anyone remember the old threads?
>>
>>19064215
Do you remember the Alpha war?
>>
>>19065435
Purson is good for the arts and science
Shax gives gifts but can be hard to handle
>>
>>19087322

Devil survivor overclocked? Come now, video games are mostly only for entertainment. Do you want kids to summon demons with their (current nintendo handheld game systems)?
>>
>>19100907
>when you sell your soul for gum
>>
File: AA.jpg (16KB, 236x234px) Image search: [Google]
AA.jpg
16KB, 236x234px
Everytime I fap, I utter Asmoday's name. Would I summon him, /x/?
>>
I'm the demon of quads
>>
File: 20170423_27DF4063.png (547KB, 484x758px) Image search: [Google]
20170423_27DF4063.png
547KB, 484x758px
>>19102222
>>
File: Aleph_render.png (159KB, 200x621px) Image search: [Google]
Aleph_render.png
159KB, 200x621px
>>19102203
actually the sum of all the SMT series, Digital Devil Saga, Devil Survivor, Strange Journey, Soul Hackers.
The devices in question range from pcs, dedicated pc hardware, games, mobile pc hardware and finally smartphones, not just nintendo hardware.
>>
>>19102222
witnessed.
what manner of sorcery is this?
>>
>>19102222
Well fuck me
>>
>>19102222
Give us your sigil, and the true disciples shall spread it for your fame and favor.
>>
File: penis1600.png (22KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
penis1600.png
22KB, 1600x1600px
>>19102286
Fuel the fire of my being
>>
>>19102219
maaybe if you want to become a possessed rapist.
Do evaluate your goals here.
>>
>>19101763
More info Shax?
>>
Are there any female demons?
>>
>>19103907
Gremory
Asteroth?
>>
>>19103850
Read it up in:
>Daemonolatry Goetia by S. Connolly
>Luciferian Goetia by Michael Ford
>Ars Goetia
>>
>>19103907
>Astaroth (used for divination but very dangerous)
>Gremory (finds things, helps with love, gives knowledge, helps with divination)
>Vepar (dangerous)
>>
>>19062465
How can I make a pact to exchange my soul for unlimited knowledge? I don't give a fuck about all the degenerate modern day pleasures I am only interested in knowledge and it is the only thing that keeps me from commiting suicide.
>>
I have witnessed a lot of traumatic things in my life. I think there is a curse on my family. My grandma was brutally murdered and raped by her son, and me and my dad found her. My cousin committed suicide right in front of his sister, everyone abuses animals and are just so dark and evil and twisted and horrible. My only explanation is that I am sure my family is cursed and I think I am cursed as well. My two aunts (same side of family) were both wiccan and sacrificed animals. One aunt ended up chopping her boyfriends head off with an axe in the middle if the desert and now she is in a mental hospital. The other aunt hexed my family because my dad wouldn't lend her money one time and we found a dead pig in our driveway and she said she put a hex on us. This may all sound unreal to you guys but it's true. No one believes the fucked up shit I tell then avout my family. My family might be one of the most fucked up families out there. I want to summon a demon that can help me get these traumatic images out of my head and help me get away from the horrible fucking negative thoughts I have. I have horrible nightmares. I haven't left the house in months, I quit my job and just fucking HATE people and I just want to kill myself every day to get away from the thoughts I have. I have gone to therapists all of my life I am on medications, and I meditate. I'm a practicing wiccan, I cast spells, charge sacred protective items, burn sage, you name it. I do this to create positive energy around me and to rid myself of negative feelings and thoughts. But it just doesn't seem to be working any more. No matter what I do, the negativity I feel inside me just won't go away. It can be repressed for maybe a week, but it always comes back. I feel like maybe something is wrong with my spirit or my soul. I want to summon someone who can make these thoughts go away, and to break to break a curse. Does anyone know the signs of a family being cursed. In seriously so desperate.
>>
>>19104209
Dumb Fuck I meant personal experience.

We have all read the basics.
>>
>>19104462
My situation wasn't this bloody but still bad. My whole family for like 5 generations or more are cursed with severe bad luck that carried on to me. Father was a brilliant musician but became an alcoholic, mother is doctor but didn't pursue her carrier and got herself in huge debt from starting a business and then 2008 hit. Father's mother has went through too much for me to write and married a man she didn't love, mother's mother went trough the same but got divorced now she is loosing her mind and keeps thinking about the most bizarre and gibberish things. Father's sister lost miscarried a child once and has went through 3 divorces and now lives abroad, her son who is my cousin has dropped out of college and has put on a huge debt and is currently a NEET living off his mother. Basically nothing good in the whole family tree only disasters and disappointing shit. At first I didn't notice it, then I thought it was normal (after asking about this from other people I understood that wasn't the case). The final realization came when I had a bad drug trip and started reflecting about myself and my family was fucking terrifying. Very unlucky things have happened to me but I am not yet lost the only thing to do for me is to find the cause and atleast save myself and my future family from this shit but I don't have a clue how.
>>
>>19104632
I feel the same way. I didn't realize until I stepped into the real wirld and smoked some pot. It all made sense to me. I am responsible for myself, but I KNOW they fucked me up, maybe beyond healing. A lot of people say mental illness is genetic but I don't think that's true. There is no other explanation to me than my family being curse somehow. I think you just feel it. I've always felt negative and that something dark was in my soul, since the day I was born, I was obsessed with bats and skeletons and I got in trohble for drawing an 'evil cow with large horns' when I was in kindergarten. I was never even exposed to the kind if shit. I just sought it out. I was such a fucked up kid when I think about it. My dad is insane and he will fight with my mom and hold guns up to her head and shit. There is pure evil in my family.
>>
>>19104608
then say it next time ya fucking dingle. I don't have personal experience because I've been told that she can be a bitch and I mostly stick to the easier to handle ones like Leraje.
>>
>>19104663
Can relate to that. Have always felt a dark presence besides me. It has always revealed itself to me in my dreams as a skeletal figure with dark smoke around it. When it appeared the dream would switch to a horrifying setting and looking directly at the figure induced dread. I had it appear in my dreams randomly ever since I was little but I just brushed it off as just a silly dream that happens from time to time. Now I think it really has something to do with all the shit that is happening to me. I guess it is either mad or wants something from me.
>>
>>19104462
you have to walk away from your family.
If you are removing the curse, just by being around them, who still hate each other and are severely cursed, you become marked again.

Get away, Make your own protective sanctuary, look for spells to destroy your unwanted memories through chaos. If any of them wants back into your circle, tell them they will have to accept being cleansed and uncursed first. Explain to them what is happening with absolute confidence in your words. Always carry a magic mirror and a talisman. Consult the oracles for further steps.
there are a few demons that can help you with your mental ailments in the goetia as well.
read up.
http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/grimoire/ac_goetia.pdf

>>19104731
ask the spirits. try to communicate with it.
Murmur, Botis, Bifrons and ancient Python fit that description. as well as a few others. find out who it is, then find out what it wants

>>19104670
>she
whatever floats your boat
>>
>>19104934
Thank you so much
>>
>>19104934
I know that demons tend to have ambiguous gender if they have it at all but I accidentally wrote "she". I must have been thinking of another demon that tends to be called feminine when I was writing it.
>>
>>19104670
Gotcha, I just got really interested because you never get to hear anything about Shax from fellow anons...
>>
>>19104934
Python?????
>>
File: Fallen Demon Vepar Tempest.jpg (464KB, 900x1256px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Vepar Tempest.jpg
464KB, 900x1256px
>>19104242
Vepar??
>>
>>19105184
a rotting diety of the Delphic oracles.
appears as a woman or snake/lamia hybrid that is rotting to the bone, sometimes as a skeleton covered in black fog and smoke.. Daughter of Gaea, born from the rotting marshes after the great floods of mythos. slain by apollo, those that worshipped her formed a cult around her corpse.
Her name "pytho" literally means rotting.
she would speak prophecy to oracles, however only what was convenient to her, but never to harm her mother Gaea.
>>
>>19104934
>http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/grimoire/ac_goetia.pdf

That fucking font. At least decent savages use comic sans. This shit is almost illegible. Is that an h or a b? Fuck me.
>>
le boomp
>>
>>19065288

A few months ago I had a dream where a friend of mine was summoning an owl demon. In my dream I couldn't remember the name, but on waking I was like "that must represent Prince Stolos"
>>
A random question about Goetic that "teach" about things.

What context is "teach" in, like they will sit down and give you a lecture themselves or the knowledge just appears in your brain or the right textbook for the subject just happen to cross your path etc etc?
>>
I'm trying to establish a connection to Orobas through meditation. I haven't ever tried a full ritual evocation but I have studied the goetia for almost a year now and I'd like to put it to practice. Any tips for creating true contact with Orobas through meditation, anyone? Much appreciated.
>>
>>19107739
honestly any and all of those techniques are used...
>>
>>19106968
zoom bruv
>>
File: Silver Hawks Comics 1985.jpg (154KB, 564x856px) Image search: [Google]
Silver Hawks Comics 1985.jpg
154KB, 564x856px
>>19107836
Really the best advice is to do exactly as the Lesser Key of Solomon instructs anon...
>>
I had a dream i posted about but got no response so can anyone interpret for me.

i was walking around town with three other guys looking for some kind of concert. i got separated from them by following a little girl and ended up at a church. long wooden benches were blocking the entrance so i crawled under them and when i got half way i heard her laugh then a roar. i crawled back out and ran a couple of steps and the door was completely dark but i could make out the shape of a giant lions head in the doorway.
>>
File: Clash of the Titans French.jpg (112KB, 564x762px) Image search: [Google]
Clash of the Titans French.jpg
112KB, 564x762px
>>19110039
I would like to help anon but a giant Lion's head could be so many things?

Something about it made you think of the Goetic Demons? More details?
>>
File: Fallen Demon Zagan Appears.jpg (22KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Zagan Appears.jpg
22KB, 351x500px
Come on keep thread going faggots!
>>
File: Fallen Demon Gremory Goetia.jpg (19KB, 236x286px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Gremory Goetia.jpg
19KB, 236x286px
>>19104242
>>
File: Fallen Demon Gremory Dromedary.jpg (304KB, 1280x1328px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Gremory Dromedary.jpg
304KB, 1280x1328px
>>
>>19107836
you cant contact through meditation.
it doesn't do shit. read the damn thread.
>>
File: Stolas.jpg (67KB, 400x941px) Image search: [Google]
Stolas.jpg
67KB, 400x941px
>>
>>19110825
I was thinking that too but didn't want to be rude
>>
>>19110826
I love that Stolas picture! I've been thinking about invoking him recently
>>
File: Fallen Demon Gremory Dutchess.jpg (416KB, 734x950px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Gremory Dutchess.jpg
416KB, 734x950px
>>19110873
I'm not even being funny. I want to ask him about the flat Earth. Dome around the Earth, Planets being fake ideas that are rampant right now.

I want to know the real nature of our astronomy...
>>
File: Fallen Demon Dantalion Appears.jpg (7KB, 236x308px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Dantalion Appears.jpg
7KB, 236x308px
>>
>>19079704
badumtss
>>
File: Fallen Demon Belial Chariot.jpg (324KB, 1280x1353px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Belial Chariot.jpg
324KB, 1280x1353px
>>19110917
Finally someone got it!!!
>>
>>19110883
That'll definitely be interesting. I'm thinking about evoking him for the learning of 'the magickal properties of Stones and Herbs', but I have yet to even invoke anything properly. Gonna try angels first
>>
>>19110931
its a good joke my man
>>
File: Gremory.jpg (113KB, 500x698px) Image search: [Google]
Gremory.jpg
113KB, 500x698px
>>19110937
>>19110934
Yes I understand. Definitely best to build a solid foundation and have the proper protections...

Thanks I try to lighten the mood a little in a Goetic thread haha
>>
File: Fallen Demon Dantalion Goetia.png (565KB, 721x1108px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Dantalion Goetia.png
565KB, 721x1108px
>>
File: Fallen Demon Valefor Appears.png (774KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Valefor Appears.png
774KB, 480x640px
>>
File: Malphas.jpg (112KB, 447x550px) Image search: [Google]
Malphas.jpg
112KB, 447x550px
>>
File: Fallen Demon Amon Doll.jpg (33KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Amon Doll.jpg
33KB, 480x480px
>>
File: Fallen Demon Haagenti.jpg (24KB, 455x640px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Haagenti.jpg
24KB, 455x640px
>>
File: Fallen Demon Bathin.jpg (114KB, 736x939px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Bathin.jpg
114KB, 736x939px
>>
File: Fallen Demon Sitri Appears.jpg (443KB, 1280x1816px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Sitri Appears.jpg
443KB, 1280x1816px
>>
File: Fallen Demon Shax Figure.jpg (207KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Shax Figure.jpg
207KB, 768x1024px
>>
File: Fallen Demon Shax Appears.jpg (12KB, 236x277px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Shax Appears.jpg
12KB, 236x277px
>>
boomping
>>
remember being very badly scratched on the back one night in my bed. I awoke to find fresh long scratches across my shoulders and alot of viscious scratches on my lowerback after attemping to contact Orobas with a friend. This was about 3 weeks after the ritual.
>>
>>19110851
yeah I get you, just wondering how people even get this far without reading. I'm sure if we're all summoning we can afford to be a little rude.
>>
>>19065000

>you can't bargain in your dreams.

Not quite true, but if you can bargain in your dreams, your soul is for sale.

My subconscious can summon up my consciousness to evaluate terms... and there are a few summoning contracts out on me as a result. T_T
>>
>>19111697
there is no soul to sell.
that's not how we work.

we can make contracts and pay with suffering.
maybe even work under them for eternity or some sum of time in their realm.
But we don't just get a neat little token of representation to bargain with.
You can't even be truly aware during sleep.
>>
>>19111742
Like how many musicians make those contracts?
>>
>>19111926
alot...
>>
>>19112211
a little
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.