[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me, /x/ Where the FUCK did the cornucopia go in the FOTL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 15

Help me, /x/

Where the FUCK did the cornucopia go in the FOTL logo?

This is seriously the only ME to get to me and it's freaking me out pretty bad
>>
A parody of the logo taken from that Ant Bully movie

This is more or less how the logo was in my memory
>>
>>19058977
I remember it too. Not sure if it was taken out of the current logo but it was there before.
>>
File: R-3725628-1341885456-2206.jpeg.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
R-3725628-1341885456-2206.jpeg.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
Another parody, this time from an album cover

This isn't a case of faulty memory, I've always associated cornucopias with the FOTL logo ever since I was a child. It'd be one of the first things that would come to my mind, Thanksgiving, Fall and the FOTL logo.

>>19059012
A lot of people have said this is the change that made them a believer and rightfully so.
>>
I'm not that familiar with the company, but the logo does look wrong. Empty. It's just a poorly designed logo, for one thing. Who's going to remember a bunch of fruit with nothing special going on?
>>
No, there was never a cornucopia. You guys are just imagining it because you have poor memories due to being old as fuck and smoking too much god damn weed.
>>
Give me a break. Only the worst "Mandela effects" seem to get talked about anymore. This thread is not a Mandela effect.
>>
>>19059367
Yeah, there was but it's just hard to find, but the cornucopia was there, but it got changed and it's not an effect.

This thread is about conflation.
>>
>>19059369
No. The logo is. Keep up.
>>
>>19059377
No. Stop being wrong. I'm practically an expert at this "thing" and the Fruit of the Loom is not a part of it nor is a good example.

If you want a good example, talk about the fact that we are closer to the galactic core than we ought to be.
>>
>>19059385
>only the ones I remember count
You people are worse than the deniers.
>>
>>19059390
You don't see the difference, but I do. You're hurting the truth with this nonsense. Sorry. It's just like the people who didn't pay that close attention to Star Wars. It has to be said. The well is being polluted, and on purpose.
>>
File: 129727522.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
129727522.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
You know, for a second I thought, "hey holy shit, isn't there supposed to be a cornucopia there?"

But then I remembered this old ass CD (I had the tape) which had a FOTL sticker on it and it's just as it should be, and as I remember it. I guess it just is a dumb logo.

Besides, you posted two examples of parodies which use the cornucopia. If it really is a ME situation, shouldn't those parodies be using the fruit too? Since we've crossed into an alternate reality.
>>
>>19059385
>If you want a good example, talk about the fact that we are closer to the galactic core than we ought to be
>a good example
Something that no one except an autistic astronaut would notice.
>>
>>19059396
What about Star Wars?
>>
>>19059396
There's an obvious difference in scale, but not necessarily in relevance.
>>
Yeah FOTL had a cornucopia on the left side of the logo. You're not imagining things anon, but that was back in universe A where MGS5 got finished.
>>
>>19059403

>rayket mayne
>>
will confirm. My boxers have a cornucopia on the thing
>>
>>19059427
pic?
>>
>>19059403
>>19059385
Wait, what the fuck?
>>
>>19059427
Show the internet your underwear, anon.
>>
>>19058977
Mandela effect is a hell of a drug OP. Just like it was Interview with a Vampire, We Are The Champions ending with the verse "of the world." and the British flag had its red strips centered.

Fucking CERN breaking the universe.
>>
>>19059428
bu-bu-bu guys I'm wearing em...
>>
>>19059408
People never listened carefully to Darth Vader in Empire and got the dialogue wrong, even misunderstanding James Earl Jones' contextual musings regarding the speech.
And C-3PO always had a silver leg, but most never had a great TV to see it back in the day, so now they think it's great evidence of an effect. I am a Star Wars expert( for what it's worth) and I can promise the world that it hasn't changed in any metaphysical way since at least the early 1980s, but then all bets at off. That's another story.
>>
>>19059411
It's AIDS. It's the David Icke of "Mandela's".
>>
File: westeros.jpg (3MB, 2124x3640px) Image search: [Google]
westeros.jpg
3MB, 2124x3640px
>>19058977
I remember the location of the Iron Islands as way farther north than all the maps say... Look how south it is!
>>
>>19059440
take em off loser
>>
>>19059436
See, I'm with you guys on the "A" Vampire;et al, but the underwear thing is designed to make people think of little green men and guys with white coats coming for you.
>>
File: WanDi7p.jpg (63KB, 714x621px) Image search: [Google]
WanDi7p.jpg
63KB, 714x621px
>>
>>19059445
You just sound mad that we aren't focusing on things you think are cooler than dumb logos. You miss the point that a planet moving is really no more significant than a logo changing. They both point to exactly the same thing.
>>
the song i write sins not tragedies line is "closing a damn door" not "closing the goddamn door" and even the singer doesn't know what the fuck happened
>>
>>19059447
No..im telling the principle on you..also I'm not home right now and I'm in my work gear. ALSO....I could be completely wrong now that I think about it...im asking some guys on my I'm on watch with and they all saying they got rid of it and replaced with with those golden grapes
>>
>>19059429
Yes. I'm from The Sagittarius Arm Earth of the galaxy. This is Earth "O" for Orion, where we are NOW located.

This planet has even MORE hostile human forms than before yet with 2 billion less souls. Astonishing. And yes, what I have said is all true and can be confirmed. Tyson even says we are in Sagittarius, but he is now WRONG.

Yours personally is an alien from another Earth 80,000 light years away from the galactic core.
>>
>>19059453
I'm irritated that you're being played again by latching onto garbage, is all.
>>
>>19059449
What's the difference? Does it embarrass you because it's associated with underwear?
>>
>>19059441
To be fair, it's easy to get confused about some Star Wars stuff with all the retarded changes Lucas has made over the years. I remember a couple years ago I watched a bootleg Chinese DVD of the special edition of Empire with a friend and I was pretty freaked out by "Luke's scream", I was sure I remembered it differently and sure enough I did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaXgK5HRBjk
>>
>>19059468
No, I'm not embarrassed at all, except through association. Take it from someone who has watched it all unfold word for it, you have to know when to toss a piece of information for the sake of the whole.

It is the real New World Order. Get it now?
>>
>>19058977
Weird. I used to think it was funny that underwear had a cornucopia on it.
>>
>>19059467
Fuck off. I remember it. I didn't remember Loony Toons, but I don't act like a dick about it, because if we really are all sliding in from different universes, there's no reason we all have to remember the same things.
>>
>>19059469
Luke didn't scream, then Lucas added the Emperor scream, then deleted it. That's it, but I hear you.
>>
>>19059475
I'm not being a dick, I'm being of USE. I know better, ok? Take a leap of faith for once. I am on your side. The Mandela Effect is real and is it the CERN quantum effect. The creator of the first quantum computer spelled it out: They are taking "resources from other dimensions."

I can help a lot, but you guys have to trust me.
>>
>>19059488

Just a lurker here, but I think you're asking too much for strangers to trust each other on the internet, especially with such sinister forces around.

Maybe you could give us a reason to trust you? What can you share?
>>
>>19059450
>>19059450
yup, this is it. no one even replied. are yall in denial or something?

/thread
>>
>>19059494
OK, I will explain what I have pieced together. For starters, the "residuals" are what happens when a new dimension is accessed or created for lack of better terms.

They are using the 9th dimension to access all the other dimensions and they are probably limitless. Recently, as of the last year, they have accessed the 33rd dimension, but I am fuzzy on what happens there.

They are taking real energy from other dimensions and there are consequences. Everything is connected-everything. The other dimensions are everywhere and nowhere, but that makes perfect sense to those with some knowledge (certainly more than my own) and there are many Earths and many YOUS.

It's just that, if you notice a difference, you've either been swapped with your counterpart, or you "overwrote them".
>>
>>19059500
That's a mockup.
>>
>>19059500
I believe you guys, but you missed my point. I'm sorry I explained badly. Think on this: For me, it is impossible to have experienced the Fruit of the Loom ME because we are not in a binary universe, at least not in the strictest sense.

There are at least several dozen Earths with nearly identical histories and people.
>>
>>19059494
Well, I am sure I was one of the very first to notice the so-called changes. I say so-called because they are not changes, but you were changed. Transported. Kidnapped even to 80,000 lights years to another alien world filled with...us.
>>
>>19059513
If your fuzzy on the 33rd dimension,then what goes on in the 5 before it? 10 before it? Just a simple explication, anything after the 11th really..
>>
>>19059533
For all the hubub and obvious meaning with "33" I admit that I don't know exactly what they are doing there once there, yes. The others? Oh I don't know anymore than you do except that they exist and it is a way to visit alien life and take energy.

I make no claims at being an expert, except that I am correct and good and finding the truth, always have been, but all those other dimensions do exist and must exist and sometimes, but rarely, there are awful things coming with them.

Personally, and I know how wacky it all sounds, I saw just two other alien species in my existence (not the lizards or greys) and they were totally benign and servants of God. So, stuff like that could come out through CERNS efforts. We could start seeing aliens. One species kind of looks like a miniature Spider Man and is so advanced that they impress even God's helpers.
>>
Well actually, I do make a claim at being somewhat of an expert on what is happening in a general sense, but not in a mathematical or job title sense. Sorry for the contradiction.
>>
Think of "Back to the Future II"

We are on a different Earth with what seems to be an altered timeline because they *accessed* another one and threw some of us into it as a result. And that is why residuals exist.

The Earth with the Fruit of the Loom correct logo still exists; the Earth with 9.6 billion [sic] souls does still exist, though we might never return.
>>
>>19059563
People remember a population of 9 billion? That's a new one on me.
>>
The Apollo 13 movie resonated enough to the point that either we willed that film back into its original form (flip-flops) or the elites disliked that "change".

Yes, I experienced "Houston, we have a problem." and then "Houston we've had a problem." and then "back" to the present tense. It's at that one begins to realize that the public at large is not supposed to believe in the dimensional swapping, for lack of a better term.
>>
>>19059565
Yes, Sagittarius arm Earth reached what is this Earth's population level in the mid 1990s. As a former political volunteer, populations in the United States was something I checked often, so imagine my shock when I found that 2 billion people disappeared, or at least so I thought.

I'm not alone on that one, but it rare in comparison to other ME examples.
>>
Meaning, I checked our population often and for shits and giggles, I'd check the world pop as often and at the same time, so yeah, trust me. We are on the less crowded Earth.

Now the part that makes me sad and creeped out. On this Earth, besides the celebrities that are back to life (on my Earth George Lazenby died last year) some non-famous people never existed, one being a girl I knew. A park ranger..and no one remembers her but me.
>>
>>19059460

How do I remember when it was taken from me?
>>
>>19059586
Throughout my childhood I clearly remember 6 billion being the figure. Recently I was surprised to find that we were all the way to 7.5 already.
>>
>>19059595
You were taken away from it. They cannot change you or your thoughts. Those that do no recall it in that special ME sense, are natives. Orions if you will, but there are many more than two Earths so there are many different possibilities.

All possibilities happen in all dimensions.
>>
>>19059600
Don't you mean surprised to find that ridiculously small modicum of a population climb for such a period of time? ;) You noticed the discrepancy in your DNA, in your soul, right?
>>
>>19059565
Yeah man. It was 9 billion for a while.
>>
I was in denial until the population thing, guys. And do any of you remember Google asking the world if anyone noticed a very minute change to their logo? They moved a couple letters a few tiles and most never noticed, but I did and now I am sure that was the test run on the public.

If you look, Google is behind CERN as well.
>>
>>19059634
Was there ever a variant of the Google logo with a lowercase g?
>>
>>19059706
Yes. I saw it all the time, but on my old Earth (Sag), it was actually changed to uppercase to be more "adult" or something and was not a secret or any kind of quantum swapping. If you look hard you can still find a residual.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqN_2jDVbOU

It's too bad everyone on the planet isn't forced to watch that video.
>>
Another thing I want to say is that I've noticed these quantum effects since childhood. So, it would appear that their new way of screwing with our lives, as it were, is what's new, not the effect itself. I just ignored some things as my mind playing tricks, but this is big time, baby. Too many people are corroborating now.
>>
>>19059565
People are lying, or they think 6 million was 9 million. I've always remembered it as 6 million. When it reached 7 million, I remember thinking that's a pretty big deal.
>>
>>19060352
Oops, change "m"s to "b"s.
>>
>>19058977
Fruit of the LOOM
Fruit of your LOINS
>>
>>19060368
Yes, "fruit" also used to commonly mean "the result, or product" of something. Thus the fruit of your loins are your children, and the fruit of the loom are the clothing products they sell.
>>
>>19058977
There never was one. Your thinking of thanksgiving placards at school. Ffs.
>>
File: IMG_4533.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4533.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>19060762
According to Scooter, the fruit of your loins, are your nads.
>>
>>19059740
They only began, when we learned how to effectively alter timelines. Now we're trying to fix what has been done to no avail. Will it ever become catastrophic? Meh. I don't think the people that got stupid rich really care. Why would they? What they did isn't possible. It's crazy stuff. Kek.
>>
File: IMG_4534.png (32KB, 440x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4534.png
32KB, 440x530px
>>19060785
Problem is casual loops. Things that seem to come from nowhere. They are getting more frequent. It won't unravel, as much as becoming totally unstable. Kind of obvious that's where we are headed currently.
>>
>>19058977
first off, it's a great company.
Second, it's a great logo.
Third, you're imagining things. It was always like the 1978 version in my mind.
>>
>>19060822
Company names change slightly, logos, because altering anything becomes exponential. Change some ownerships. Make sure others never come into the picture. You would only have to alter small things, but we lack the ability to do this with any kind of actual foresight. Because it only works when it's already been written. Can't go to a place that doesn't exist yet, i.e. The future(from the line of origin).
>>
>>19060837
But again, Fruit of the Loom, never had a cornucopia. Maybe in one of their thanksgiving ads. Cornucopia are commonly filled with fruit, on holiday images. Maybe your just remembering wrong.
>>
>>19059450
That's from Reditt. Kek.
>>
>>19060837

>Can't go to a place that doesn't exist yet

You actually can. Which is the danger and allure of the whole thing.
>>
File: IMG_3028.jpg (10KB, 310x162px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3028.jpg
10KB, 310x162px
>>19060865
Someone will ultimately find out what happened. I don't envy the idiots that thought reality wouldn't notice. Again stupidity(based in financial success, the most temporary of all)becomes painfully obvious. Especially when you try and hide it. Don't think it will help much.
>>
I've always remembered the logo looking like this also what the fuck reason would irrelevant shit like books and tv shows, logos, lines. etc have to change in this universe? It makes no fucking sense. Please for fucks sake will someone tell me?
>>
Talked to both my parents today about this at lunch, neither of them remember a cornucopia being in the logo but they vividly remember the advertising campaign they ran. My guess is that somewhere along the line there was either a parody it knockoff brand that we all saw as kids and since something like the logo for your brand of underwear isn't important that slid into our collective memories. Add into that seeing images of cornucopias through school with fruits and vegetables piled high in front of them it just added to it for us. I also remembered there being more than just apples and grapes on the logo too but apparently that was wrong as well, I again attribute that to the same thing as before. If someone put some actual hard research into how these phenomenon take place rather than just attributing it to a shift in the timeline it would be a really interesting read. What actually caused everyone to remember Berenstein bears and not Berenstain? That's what I'm more interested in
>>
Why does a seat hope for the distinguished devil?
>>
I'm fucking shocked right now. The fruit of the loom logo always had that snails shell in the background. I didnt even know it was called a cornucopia. I worked for a printing company in sweden and i printed wast quantities of the fol logo in 2005 for advertisment material.
>>
>>19059446
That's just wrong they founded harrenhall which is east of riverrun, kind of a big part of their history. You just associate them with the north because ned helped stop the rebellion
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-26-14-33-39.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-26-14-33-39.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>19059454
cinemasins gotchu senpai
>>
>>19061453
...i typed senpai, not senpai
>>
>>19061469
ah.

ive been got.

f a m
>>
>>19061453
Hah. What about the "a" instead of "the"?
>>
It's called, "The Mandela Effect"
>>
>>19061488
General broadcast edits have been a thing for an eternity now. Next you'll be telling me Fuck You into Forget You was a ME as well.
>>
>>19058977
Your brain formed hazy mappings between the Fruit of the Loom fruit arrangements and similar images such as those with cornucopia. This seeped into your recollection of things. Memory isn't like a hard drive, it's a reconstruction.

Think of it: why would a cornucopia make sense on the logo? Yes it includes fruit, but also other foods. It isn't food of the loom, it's fruit of the loom.
>>
File: 1461379385646.png (22KB, 207x239px) Image search: [Google]
1461379385646.png
22KB, 207x239px
Okay, heres a question:
Lets consider that the Mandela Effect is real. Some precipitating event made the effect noticeable to people. It seems like things are being noticed with more frequency and severity, like the sun being a bit smaller and more white rather than yellow. Are these changes ever going to stop, or will they just keep snowballing until everything is hopelessly fucked? What is causing this, and why do people think the earth moved, what would make that possible?
>>
>>19061605
Then explain how someone like me from a country where i didnt even know what a cornucopia was much less its function and thought it was the shell of a sea snail or something would know the logo even though the brand isnt big here. Its a very recognizable logo and i litteraly printed out hundreds of ads for it.
>>
>>19061653
There are multiple realities bleeding into one another. If you ever suddenly feel out of place, that's the disparity between realities. They're VERY similar universes in the multiverse, often spawning from very, very minor changes in the continuum that don't really affect anything on a paradoxical level.
[spoiler]Want to hear a secret?[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Both the multiverse and the concept of time and reality are products of the collective unconscious, and are thus non-corporeal entities and are able to seamlessly exist and interact.[/spoiler]
>>
File: 5438453475.jpg (21KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
5438453475.jpg
21KB, 600x600px
>>19061710
I forgot spoilers don't work board-wide, but you get the gist.
>>
>>19061653
The Universe is a simulation, the only problem is the sim was coded by Bethesda or Ubisoft
>>
File: 45734853456.jpg (46KB, 671x332px) Image search: [Google]
45734853456.jpg
46KB, 671x332px
>>19061697
There's a cognitive quirk where someone is able to seemingly navigate an unfamiliar area to perfection while claiming they've never even set eyes on the place. The solution was that they had subliminally seen the area over years of subtle glimpses beyond what the eyes could focus on. The brain, being a supercomputer, etched each detail into memory.
You most likely have seen a cornucopia before, possibly from an old-fashioned painting such as this. I recall seeing at least one in a painting, and wondering what the fuck they were used for, and I only remembered that detail when coming to this thread.
>>
>>19061605
Why would there be two parodies of the logo featuring a cornucopia if, by your own words, a cornucopia wouldn't make sense being there?

>>19061697
Great comment, the FOTL cornucopia was such a vivid and striking part of the logo for me and many others. This isn't like misremembering spelling, this is losing an integral part of the logo. I'd compare it to the Nike logo losing the swoosh.
>>
>>19061469
>senpai

is it a word filter, senpai?
desu I think it is
>>
File: filter.jpg (33KB, 544x383px) Image search: [Google]
filter.jpg
33KB, 544x383px
>>19061786
got it
>>
>>19061786
how the fuck did you not know there was word filter are you new?
>>
>>19061840
desu senpai he is
>>
>>19061840
I wasn't aware of those particular ones. Why the fuck do you care? It's really amazing what's important to people around here.
>>
>>19061840
kek! amirite? only 1337 /x/ club members know the lingo! xD
>>
i thought it was FROOT OF THE LOOM. i know cause i used to doo doo in my britches alot when i was a kid and i had to warsh out my old stinky doo doo underwear or i'd get a whoopin augh yeah folks
>>
>>19061911
>>19061941
It's okay to be new bros
>>
>>19061748
Yet the fruit of the loom cornucopia is distinctly remembered with the tail to the right and in a more yellow color.
>>
WGHAT THE FUCk
>>
>>19062754

I remember being a very young child, removing my underwear as children are wont to do, and asking my parents what that dumb basket was.

Tail to the right...

Also is not ok to be new and you should lurk more.
>>
>>19059446
That's not right
>>
>>19059436
>nd the British flag had its red strips centered.

holy shit, what the fuck? Since when are they off center?

Guys, this is fucking serious... Do you think the world lines are becomming more unstable? Like the Bernstein things causes a cascade of activity between world lines? Is there a way to stop it or is it too late?
>>
>>19063809
What was the bible pay about the "veil" ripping in the end? Apparently this will all end up a dream, and if you didn't learn how to lucid dream before now, your fucked.

Lord hopes you're not prone to nightmares.
>>
None of this mandela stuff ever resonated with me before but I s2g there was a cornucopia with the stupid ass fruit.

At the very least human memory is frighteningly unreliable.
>>
>>19063666
checked
>>
>>19059529
This gave me a sudden rush of anxiety, thanks it's why I came.
>>
>>19063809
They've always been off-center you mongs, that's how you can make sure it's not upside-down.
>>
>>19063656
I concur
>>
>>19063666
no u
>>
File: Enlight2.jpg (211KB, 890x913px) Image search: [Google]
Enlight2.jpg
211KB, 890x913px
What does the VW logo look like in this timeline?
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.