[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What genuinely scares you, /x/? I'll share what scares

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 276
Thread images: 45

File: door.jpg (54KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
door.jpg
54KB, 1440x1080px
What genuinely scares you, /x/?

I'll share what scares me. Stalkers.

Back in 2007 I was living in I was living in NYC in a really shady part of the city in a 1 bed shitty apartment. I came home one day and the door to my house was unlocked, I didn't think much of it because I do sometimes forget to lock it. I found out immediately that someone was in my apartment when I saw that the controller to my playstation was left by the fireplace. I talked to my neighbor and she said heard noises from my apartment when I was work.
>>
>>19058730
How is this a stalker story and not a "I'm a retard who left my door unlocked in a shitty part of NYC and someone came in and played videogames instead of stealing shit" story?

Sounds like you got lucky, they could've easily hid in a closet and murderaped you, anon.

My first boyfriend stalked me when we broke up (Which i expected since he told me when we first started dating he stalked exes before. Redflag i ignored becuause i was a lonely fat chick who's romantic interests growing up never wanted to "ruin the friendship" by dating

I'm fortunate enough that he didn't go too far with it because it could've been a lot scarier than it was (He just sent me stuff from my emails, proving he had access to them..which stopped when i changed the password because he's technologically retarded) and pretended to be other people just to talk to me. Tried to get me to go out "for a drink" with him as just friends a lot but i always got bad feelings and ignored it. Eventually he stopped when i finally changed my number and moved state.

What scares me is anything you can't see in the dark. Where I live now, aside from very few streetlights it's completely dark unlike NYC (which is also where i'm from).

I always avoid looking into the darkness too much because i'm afraid something will step out into the light that i don't want to see.

Nothing is scarier than the unknown even if that unknown is still human.
>>
>>19058800
Not really a stalker story. I'm just terrified of them. That's the only story I have that scared me and made me more cautious
>>
>>19058820
Ahh fair enough then.

I'm so terrified of the unknown. We're moving soon into our first house together (my husband and I) with two friends (because we're too broke to do it alone lol) and i'm so nervous about it.

See at least living in an apartment i can attribute any strange noise to "damn loud neighbors."

What do i do if i hear these same noises when there are no neighbors making them?
>>
>>19058800
Think of it this way. Things in the dark are more afraid of what's in the light.
>>
>>19058730
The only thing that genuinely scares anybody are their own thoughts.
>>
>>19058730

When the network Icon shows a yellow triangle with a warning symbol
>>
I'm terrified of, for lack of a better word, monsters. Beings that aren't bound by the same limits I currently am. Demons and anything else of that type, things that are inherently evil or vindictive. I have seen, heard and felt them since I was a child. They left me for two years but came back when I turned 18. I worry that they may take me or hurt me as they have in the past. As of recently I've only felt their presence and seen some signs.
>>
File: 1494652669818.jpg (666KB, 1496x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1494652669818.jpg
666KB, 1496x2000px
>>19058730
Hello
t. your worst nightmare
>>
im getting pretty old so the thing that keeps me up at night it the thought of being stuck at my job the rest of my life and dying like the day before i retire.
>>
black people scare me. they're all criminals.
>>
>>19062438
WRYYYY GET OUT OF HERE STALKER
>>
>>19062524
Same
>>
File: WireForkStainless.jpg (25KB, 972x436px) Image search: [Google]
WireForkStainless.jpg
25KB, 972x436px
I'm terrified of my nuts twisting in the sack.
>>
people getting dubs coincidentally scares me.
>>
>>19058730
Having multiple pieces of shrapnel lodged throughout my lower intestines.
>>
long strands of gross hair stuck down my throat
>>
Fucking spiders man.
>>
>>19062544
Coooool
>>
>>19062544
>dubs
lmao hax
>>
File: 20170525_073741.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170525_073741.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>19058730
Me.
I am living eternally.
>>
>>19062612
wtf that looks some kid i went to highschool with.
>>
Suspension. Space, open waters, even air during a fall. Heights don't bother me, but not being on a solid object, even just a pool, makes me anxious.
>>
>>19058730
The implications of conscious experience. Think about it. Literally anything can happen to you in due time.
>>
File: Emperor_Sea_Strider.jpg (86KB, 640x507px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor_Sea_Strider.jpg
86KB, 640x507px
Whales and large fish. Also images of footage of planets coming too close to earth like those "if planets were as close to us as the moon" things. Anything unnaturally and unsettlingly large is terrifying to me.

I think watching Alien Planet as a kid might've set it off. I'm not sure. Might've also been HP Lovecraft or the Behemoth from The Mist.
>>
File: hEY.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hEY.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>19062666
nice trips
>>
File: perfectly normal human being.jpg (315KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
perfectly normal human being.jpg
315KB, 2048x1536px
>>19062524
Jews unironically scare me, Their completely allconsuming and unnatural greed doesn't seem right,

Also, aboriginals are spooky, because I don't think they are actual humans. They are ayy lmao failed prototypes of humans, dumped in Australia as to not interfere with people.
I mean there are instances of tribes forgetting how to fish and forgetting how to make fire.
That should be fucking a evolutionary impossibility.
>>
>>19063135

my friend is a jew, jews are good people.
>>
>>19063168
Fuck off
>>
>>19063135
source on the tribes forgetting shit claim
>>
The silence. I'm always listening to music by headphones or on the radio. And when I can't I'm singing or talking to myself.
>>
>>19058730
>I was living in I was living in NYC in a really shady part of the city in a 1 bed shitty apartment. I came home one day and the door to my house was unlocked, I didn't think much of it because I do sometimes forget to lock it.
false, no one in the hood leaves their door unlocked
>>
>>19063207
http://www.evoanth.net/2014/04/15/the-curious-case-of-the-people-who-forgot-how-to-fish/
>>
>>19062622
We are spooky ghost coilovers here to haunt you, anon
ooooOooooOoooOOOOooooOoOOOOOoooooo
>>
File: 1468131970317.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1468131970317.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>>19058730
Responsibilities
>>
>>19058730
Being trapped and dying in a dense forest

I live in Western NC and have been an avid outdoors man since college. As a long time time woodsman I still get extremely paranoid when I do difficult solo hikes that'll I'll get lost or succumb to a serious injury and be left to die.

With all the potential risks involved with difficult hikes I can't imagine what it would be like to get lost into an even denser forest in some other part of the world and eventually die.Not to mention all the paranormal aesthetic that already surrounds forests.

To me, dying in a forest would not only be painfully lonely but a reminder that even the most beautiful things in the world are indifferent to our sufferings.
>>
Ghosts

>Be me
>Living in nyc
>Get outa work at some ungodly hour..about 12pm
>Hit the jackpot with overtime that week
>Be sitting alone at random station
>See ye olde train wiz by
>(for reference points sometimes they run old ass trains for nostalgia reasons)
>train stops...its not mine
>toot toot
>Out of one door comes this creepy looking guy
>Out of another a ye olde patrolman complete with ye olde jacket and baton thing.
>Cop screams STOP
>Guy takes off up the station
>Cop chases blowing whistle.
>Mind you I'm looking in that direction
>I look back towards train..its gone
>I look back to guy and cop...nowhere to be found.

riddle me this. MIND YOU this is not the first time something strange has happened to me. Maybe I'm just a good day dreamer
>>
>>19063271
sorry 12 am*
Train also looked like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7qEF6bVhus
>>
>got really sick with pneumonia as a kid
>got over it only to get it AGAIN like two weeks later
>this time it's really bad
>things are pretty hazy so some of this is what my parents have told me
>running a fever one night
>nothing my parents do is working
>start out feeling like I'm boiling alive
>work my way down to freezing
>every time my muscles move even a little it's like being dipped in an ice bath
>mom takes my temperature
>holy shit i'm literally burning up
>104 and climbing
>dad runs a freezing cold bath while mom calls 911
>operator tells us to put me in the bath and wait for help
>dad takes my pajamas off and dunks me in the tub
>from this point, i remember everything.
>it's like someone literally punched my entire body at once
>all my muscles clench and it's so cold i think i'm about to die
>vision goes away
>not like white or black, no i literally lost the ability to see
>instead im in this weird space that's somewhere in the back of my head
>im aware of what's going on around me as well as what's going on in my head
>the cold and pain is distant and it almost feels like im swaddled in a nice black blanket
>feel very comfortable, wonder if im dead
>realize it doesn't matter
>have this weird moment of 'i am everything, everything is me'
>suddenly it feels like the space changes
>the blanket wraps around me tight and im not comfortable anymore
>there's someone else here
>i can feel them next to me
>they're familiar and that's what wrong about it
>they're too familiar
>it's me
>but it's not me
>it's some weird... copy? replica? no, it was ME but also NOT me
>in my mind's eye i perceive it as a weirdly angular blocky shape, for some reason can't see it as looking like me even though it is me
>that's what i mean about it being both at the same time
>it was like i could comprehend it for a second but it was like my brain wasn't able to hold on to that, it was too overwhelming
(cont)
>>
>>19063288
Its normal for people with super high fevers at such a young age to see shit..your body isn't really supposed to get up that high and I speculate you were even higher than 104. Ive been there twice anon..once as a kid (don't remember shit about it) and once as an adult...also don't remember shit . When you get that sick the body goes into survival mode
>>
>>19063288
>realize the shape is trying to get into the space i used to be in, the 'driver's seat'
>also realize that if that happens i'm going to be stuck in here forever
>the sounds and feelings from 'outside' are getting fainter by the second as 'I' take over
>in my mind's eye i reach out and "grab" part of the thing
>feels like insects clumped together to form a larger solid, it's all jittery and cold
>i can feel it notice me
>get a brief glimpse into its mind as it does
>it was me
>but it was a part of me that had been alone in the dark for as long as i had been driving
>it was not reasonable
>it was intelligent
>left alone with a fully-functioning mouth and set of ears it screamed itself into oblivion and when it couldn't do that it started plotting
>it was going to get out
>adrenaline surged through me and i used every single ounce of strength i had to pull it back as hard as i could
>it screamed and it sounded like a swarm of cicadas
>feel myself getting yanked back into the driver's seat but it's still hanging on to me
>can't shake it off
>suddenly my vision comes back
>an EMT is pulling me out of the tub
>there's an IV in the back of my hand
>we rush to the hospital
>im given emergency treatment
>lucky to come out of it alive, eventually get better
There's increasing research that supports the idea that the right side of the brain is a separate consciousness altogether. It operates independently, and often acts more logically than the left. Unfortunately, it lacks the ability to communicate in any way. It is, effectively, trapped inside itself in a literal mental prison.
>>
>>19063339
its normal
>>
File: 1495664931248.png (17KB, 636x548px) Image search: [Google]
1495664931248.png
17KB, 636x548px
>>19058730
My mortality
>>
>>19063271
another similar story
>Be minding my own business walking to work
>Quite as fuck out for a Monday morning
>Hook a left and turn corner
>Suddenly ye olde cars everywhere.
>Guy in a uniform walks up to me
>"Son have you though about joining the PD"
>Me: " I really haven't
> Cop: " We need strapping educated young men..to join..to help the city"
>I take a forum , say thanks and go on my way throwing the forum in my pocket"
>Walk up a block and turn right
>Suddenly normal again.
>Figure nothing of it but some sort of weird recruitment efforts
>Take forum out of pocket when I get home
>its dated to the teens
>Throw it back in my pocket figuring ill look at it when I'm fully rested
>It was gone in the A.M ...like thin air gone...

I took a walk back and even tried searching for some sorta thing going on...nothing.

Shit like this happens every so often...I call them ghosts but I remember hearing a story about some dude who magically found himself in rural England during the medieval times or something like this...no idea what to even say about it.
>>
File: 1493508153013.jpg (131KB, 648x484px) Image search: [Google]
1493508153013.jpg
131KB, 648x484px
>>19063339
Shit man; do you have any information related to that theory? I really need it for reasons.
>>
>>19063435
Just one more
>Be me
>Driving around in car
>Hook a right and head into expressway
>Suddenly a shit ton of vintage cars everywhere
>Everybody is looking at me
>Kids are climbing over seats to back of station wagons to press their faces to look at my car
>Finally get some gusto to ask someone..whats going on
>"HEY mister...is this a classic car show or something..cool ride
>Guy responds
>YOU SHUMCK THIS IS THE HIGHWAY YOU HIPPY...GET THAT FOERIGN PEICE OF SHIT OFF THE ROAD YOU FASCIST.
>Guy jerks the car to run me off road
>I speed off to the next exit
>I peek to the highway from offramp
>New cars again.
>>
>>19058730
I am really scared of giant asian dragons with no wings. Like leviathan and shits. ESPECIALLY statues and puppet.
>>
What scares me?
>Concept of Eternal Damnation
>Concept of No Afterlife
>Male Pattern Baldness (When OCD, a panic disorder, and Body Dysmorphic Disorder converge, stupid things become terrifying)
>/b/

These things scare me.
>>
Slowly dying of an incurable cancer. It will take 3-4 years of absolute misery, filled with moments of false hope.
>>
>>19063522
Cancer sucks dick. My gpa died recently to complications we think were related to it. Basically had cancel...got the treatment...totally messed with the body...ended up passing afterwards...shit hospital didn't even respect dnr. I'm still pretty beat up about it....like really beat up about it
>>
File: Quintessential Stalker.png (122KB, 1383x963px) Image search: [Google]
Quintessential Stalker.png
122KB, 1383x963px
>>19062438
>>19062533
>>19058730
>>
>>19058730
parasites
large bodies of water
serial killers
the dark
>>
>>19063223
Underrated post
>>
>>19063522
im sorry to hear that, i love you and i hope there's a second life for us
>>
>>19058800
>romantic interests growing up never wanted to "ruin the friendship" by dating
Don't you fucking hate that? I mean I'm 29 now so it's been a long time sine a girl said that to me, but seriously, just be fucking honest with me. Honesty is so attractive to me, and maybe it's because of shit like that. Seriously, if a girl were to tell me straight that she wasn't attracted to me and tell me why and everything, just not hold back at all, it would only make me more attracted to her because she was being honest and not bullshitting.
>>
>>19062538
Honestly I've been afriad of that ever since I found out it was a thing, testicular torsion is scary as fuck, seems like it could hapen so easily and then BAM you lose a testicle to necrosis
>>
>>19062612
>professoroak.jpeg
>>
>>19063520
im with you on the last two but hey lemme tell you a few things that may be nice to hear....

1)theres alot of research into baldness right now, could be a valid cure without killing your dick within 10 years.
2) (this is all opinion tho) yea it would suck if we just became nothing when we died but all things in life become other things again eventually. why shouldnt it be the same for consciousness? you'll never know if it happens to you even if/when it doesn happen, but I think we'll go somewhere or come back again at some point
>>
>>19062665
>The implications of conscious experience. Think about it. Literally anything can happen to you in due time

How does that follow from conscious experience?
>>
>>19063437
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfYbgdo8e-8
>>
>>19058854
You'll get used to the house noises. Once you realize that they're random, they're easy to ignore.

Expect creaks, rhythmic clunks or bangs, pinging, and even footstep sounds. Most of this is caused by temperature changes (I have a wall that "taps" every morning when the sun starts to blaze at it), while the rest is settling. Houses "settle" forever, and the older they are, the worse it is.

If you find that your doors open/close by themselves when not on a latch, it means the structure isn't level and/or there are powerful drafts.

Loud crunching is usually mice.

There's lots of this stuff. You'll get used to it all after about 2 months. Except the mice. Remove those upon detection because they wreck stuff and are generally creep-inducing since they're actually living things randomly moving around.
>>
>>19058730
Being unable to communicate my thoughts, loosing forms of communication with and sensations of the outside world. I dream sometimes of being deaf and blind or complete sensory loss where I cannot think in words or images.
>>
DUDE
OCEAN
LOL
>>
>>19063245
Here's a passage from "Red Dragon" by Thomas Harris for you anon:

He had thought Shiloh haunted, its beauty sinister like flags.

Now, drifting between memory and narcotic sleep, he saw that Shiloh was not sinister; it was indifferent. Beautiful Shiloh could witness anything. Its unforgivable beauty simply underscored the indifference of nature, the Green Machine. The
loveliness of Shiloh mocked our plight.

He roused and watched the mindless clock, but he couldn't stop thinking.

In the Green Machine there is no mercy; we make mercy, manufacture it in the parts that have overgrown our basic reptile brain.

There is no murder. We make murder, and it matters only to us.

Graham knew too well that he contained all the
elements to make murder; perhaps mercy too.

He understood murder uncomfortably well, though.

He wondered if, in the great body of humankind, in the minds of men set on
civilization, the vicious urges we control in ourselves and the dark instinctive
knowledge of those urges function like the crippled virus the body arms against.

He wondered if old, awful urges are the
virus that makes vaccine. Yes, he had
been wrong about Shiloh. Shiloh isn't haunted - men are haunted.

Shiloh doesn't care.

>And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.
>-ECCLESIASTES
>>
>>19062666
Fuck me, that's all of my fears
>>
File: maninthehat.png (29KB, 258x294px) Image search: [Google]
maninthehat.png
29KB, 258x294px
>>19058730

When I saw the man in the hat when I was little.

Most terror I've ever felt.
>>
>>19063623
that's just it though, she doesn't want you to become even more attracted to her
>>
>>19063975
Exactly, it's a catch 22
>>
File: 1493980108277.gif (348KB, 850x846px) Image search: [Google]
1493980108277.gif
348KB, 850x846px
>>19058730
parasites and crackheads
>>
>>19058800
>murderape

sounds very intermeresting
>>
>>19063339
honestly I get the feeling you described at times. it feels like it's there for a split second then you lose it. maybe there really is more to life after death..
>>
>>19063962
The Hamburglar?
>>
>>19063135
Yo abbos are freaky cunts
>>
>>19058800
L O N D O N
O N D O N L
N D O N L O
D O N L O N
O N L O N D
N L O N D O
>>
>>19058730
Being a disappointment.
>>
>>19063632
Have had this happen to me. Didn't lose the nut, but it hurt incredibly bad, couldnt walk properly and the only comfortable way to be was laying on my stomach - went to hospital they fixed it. Virile as fuck 3 kids later. It apparently happened because it was cold AF and when i got out of bed my nuts went up too fast and tangled as if you were trying to retract 2 yoyos with the same hand.
>>
>>19063135
>>19063215
>>19064951
This. Honestly had all jewish professors in my political science classes in university and seeing how they manipulated language to make communism seem totally sensible and sneaking in comments like "the nuclear family has only existed for like 100 years after all" is pretty terrifying. Totally capable at making evil look good and good look evil.
>>
>>19065026
Fuck dude
That hurt to read
>>
guns
>>
File: 1479115933697.png (192KB, 501x445px) Image search: [Google]
1479115933697.png
192KB, 501x445px
>>19065026
no.
>>
>>19058730
This painting. Before I was a christian I use to be a really bad person, as I grew closer to the lord I started having awful and terrifying dreams in my sleep of places ive never seen and people I didnt know. Pic related I had a dream where I was INSIDE this painting, I was carrying a white lamb - to sacrifice. I dont know why I was having this dream as ive never been a farmer or even been that much of a hunter. I tried to carry the lamb to the alter but by the time I hit the fountain I saw a black goat in the bushes on the left hand side. It made this horrible noise, something like a woman screaming and machinery grinding together. All of the strength left my body and i fell to the ground crying with the lamb knowing I couldn't make it to the alter. I woke up in a cold sweat with tears running down my face and later found out that the place I was in was a painting I had never seen before "The alterpiece of Ghent" . If you look closely in the bushes on the left hand side. You can see a face. I cant look at it out of fear to this day, but the face is clearly visible in the darker portion of the bush on the left side (humanoid not a goat like in the dream). Whatever I was seeing in my dreams did not want me to leave or change my bad habits.
>>
File: horrible.jpg (960KB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
horrible.jpg
960KB, 2480x3507px
>>19065086
>>19058730
I got myself together enough to edit this for you guys to see. Increased the contrast and took out color for those without the ability to zoom properly or who do not have good monitors. This shit terrifies me, funnily enough I thought for a long time that my failure and seeing WHAT ever I saw could have been just some dumb dream or maybe I was just reacting to somthing I saw once long ago. But too many coincidences for me, honestly I might be the only person on earth who KNOWS that god and the devil are 100 percent real and aren't at least slightly calmer for the realization of everlasting life.
>>
>>19065110
Just noticed that the black blotches on the bottom of the picture almost look like "666" Ive never looked at the picture like this before. Fuck.
>>
>>19058730
Not much scares me anymore besides God, but I am cautious around certain people. I guess if anything I am scared of what could happen to my loved ones more than myself.
>>
>>19065086
Wym a really bad person?
I used to move pounds of meth to Colorado, I don't think I was a bad person even though I was getting kids addicted to shit.

So what worse did you do
>>
Whenever the home phone rings - and I mean whenever, every single time, I think it's someone calling up to tell me a family member has died. This has gone on for years. I can't stop it.
>>
>>19062523
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
>>
>>19062544
fucking checked, you scary ass motherfucker
>>
>>19058730
CHEEKI BREEKI
>>
>>19065639
trips would be better.
>>
>>19063632
Ya in had a professor tell me about it happening to him during a water skiing accident, I've thought about it almost daily ever since.
>>
black people also dubs
>>
satan scares me. also 666
>>
>>19063437
Not that anon, but it's documented in spit-brain patients. Look up the phenomenas associated with that and it should answer all of your questions.
>>
>>19063168
I've had one good cheese burger so all cheese burgers are good?
>>
>>19063962
We're you paralyzed when you did?
>>
>>19062538
Jesus fucking Christ I always forget about this, then read about again on here, and then worry about it for the next 2 weeks.
>>
>>19062666
I share this fear.
>>
>>19058730
getting caught
>>
>>19063288

>the cold and pain is distant and it almost feels like im swaddled in a nice black blanket
>feel very comfortable, wonder if im dead
>realize it doesn't matter
>have this weird moment of 'i am everything, everything is me'

That's what death feels like, anon.

Except for most people, it's so comforting they never try to struggle out of it.
>>
>>19065684

Yes, I was young and taking a nap in my bed during the afternoon. I was absolutely frozen when I saw him walk past my doorway and start walking downstairs.

He never turned or anything.
>>
>>19065808
That was just your creepy uncle coming to touch you while you sleep.
>>
>>19065808
Really good chance your dealing with sleep paralysis
Been there, done that, it fucking sucks
>>
File: 1492885743574.png (588KB, 741x654px) Image search: [Google]
1492885743574.png
588KB, 741x654px
>>19065059
>>
File: jews.jpg (809KB, 2564x1295px) Image search: [Google]
jews.jpg
809KB, 2564x1295px
>>19063168
>>
>>19062544
3spoopy5me
>>
Void. Abyss. Nothing
>>
>>19058730
Fear of having ones reputation destroyed.
That shit is irreparable nowadays with social media.
Someone even sneezes an accusation your way and you are fucked.
I get sick thinking about it
>>
>>19065656
>>19065668
>black people
>satan
>ayYLMAo

2017 trying this hard
>>
File: Mezrashi.jpg (168KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
Mezrashi.jpg
168KB, 500x700px
This may sound stupid but I'm terrified that I will one day accidentally kill someone or ruin their life in some way through my on negligence or mistakes.
>>
>>19063524
I'm sorry about your grandfather. My mother died of lung cancer; it was an agonizing way to go.
>>
>>19063471
What car were you driving?
>>
>>19058730
Op I'm nervous about stalkers too. I get calls from a restricted number multiple times a week. One time when I was walking my dog at 8 am there was a man parked outside of my house, he rolled down his window, said "You look beautiful." and drove off.

Makes me nervous
>>
>>19058800
>I always avoid looking into the darkness too much because i'm afraid something will step out into the light that i don't want to see.
this is a figure of repression.

you are repressing massive guilt and trauma. let it out.
>>
>>19063623
That does the opposite of fix her problem you fucking troglodyte
>>
I have reoccurring nightmares of a certain reality glitch in which I encounter a copy of myself.
Most of the times the dreams are extremely realistic and for example I'm laying in my bed, and suddenly hear my door getting unlocked by a key. Since I live alone I run towards it and see another version of myself at the door, looking just as terrified as me when we make eyecontact.
In real life something similar actually happened after I already had those dreams when I heard the sound of a key in my door, where I felt like people during an accident where time seems to slow down. I was shaking as I approached the door and tried to listen, as the person seemingly wasn't able to open it. When thankfully I just heard the voice of my neighbour saying "No, it's the door on the left dude" and footsteps of multiple people walking away.

Or another time I was sitting on a bench on a field, daydreaming and looking at the scenery when I saw very far away (all across the field, so I could barely make out details) another person walking past. That person was wearing the exact same jacket as me and had an overall fitting body type.
My reaction was to close my eyes as I felt my heart sink into my stomach, when I looked again and saw they had completely different hair and not the same pants that I have. Anyways this kind of shit makes me want to lock myself at home and never get out again.
>>
>>19058730
People outside a window looking at you.
>>
>>19058730
>What genuinely scares you, /x/?
losing my loved ones forever.

especially the one i love more than anyone else.
>>
>>19065086
>>19065110
I'm not religious and don't believe in God or anything like that but this story legitimately scared me.

Im wondering if God (if he does exist) will send me a dream as well
>>
there is no purpose other than that which man has invented for himself. we are purposeless. we are hurtling through space on a miniscule marble. there is no endgame. there is nothing. we are null and void from conception.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3072x2304px
Standing near big things makes me uneasy. Really tall buildings, giant ships etc. Fuck standing near something like pic related
>>
>>19067743
>I'm not religious and don't believe in God or anything like that but this story legitimately scared me.
>Im wondering if God (if he does exist) will send me a dream as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9sdx-FU-18
>>
>>19062588
I was at a Lamb of God concert, and a guy's obscenely long armpit hair ended up down my throat.
>>
File: ayylmeow.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmeow.webm
1MB, 640x640px
Not really stalking, but I sort of spooked somebody today. This guy messaged my girlfriend asking for nude pics and I found out and texted him threatening to beat his ass and what not. He never replied that day so I texted him again saying that if he texts my GF again I will break his fingers so he can't do it again. Checked it again today and he texted her something like "wow you never told me you had a boyfriend what the fuck" even though he was talking to her on facebook where we have photos of us and what not on her profile. Then about an hour after I had texted him the don't do it again text he says "Are you sure you don't want pictures?"

I tried calling him from my GFs phone and he said he was in the bathroom. Asked where he lived and he said "I can't just have people over yo" So I asked him if he was a fucking child(he's 24 btw). Anyways I said I was going to fight him and he said he wouldn't and he blocked her on facbeook.

Cont.
>>
>>19068125
I was in a rage and I asked my GF where he lived and she didn't know. So I took off down the road and parked and googled his name, quickly finding his address by finding his father's voting registration. I texted him his address and said I was on my way. I kept calling him on the way and he kept ignoring it. I parked a block down and said I'm here, he wouldn't respond. So I drove into his driveway and his father was in the yard taking the dog out and I spoke to him and told him how his son was extremely disrespectful and the father listened and said he would have talk with him.

I plan on texting him tomorrow with something threatening to scare the fuck out of him more. Something like it took me 2 minutes to find your house, if you ever do this shit again I'll be back there.

Any ideas on what to tell him?

I really wanted to fight him he is a scrawny shit and I have so much pent up anger I would probably hurt him bad. But his father was a nice man.
>>
>>19065581
Im with you. Except it's more expecting bad news in general
>>
>>19058730
this happened to me 2x. yes creepy. nyc sux.
>>
>>19063435
>some dude who magically found himself in rural England during the medieval times
nigga thats the black knight starring martin lawrence
>>
>>19058730
Going to prison scares me the most desu.
That and been stabbed to death. That scares me shit less.
>>
Intrusive thoughts. That shit is the worst. It can feel absolutely fucking real when you experience it, even though you can later on easily tell it wasn't rational or realistic.

When I get stressed, my brain starts feeding me all sorts of false information - intrusive thoughts. They aren't like hallucinations since my senses are still providing reliable information. What they can do, though, is making actual accurate senses feel distorted or wrong.

"Hey, what if I'm actually not walking on the bridge any more? I could be up on the railing or falling, maybe I'm just not seeing it right because I'm nuts?"
"I really want to cut myself instead of these carrots. Or wait... Do I? Why?"
"What ir there's a bomb under my jacket right now and I'm here to do a terrorist attack but I just don't remember?"
"How can I go there and meet my sister, what if I go nuts and rape her?"

My intrusive thoughts tend to be either violent, self-destructive or sexual, and my classic concern is doing something real bad while losing the control of my own actions. The funny part is that I've had them for a decade already and factually speaking, I'm not dangerous. There is no actual possibility of suddenly "losing it", the symptom is my irrational fear of such incident.
>>
>>19068283
Are you me?
>>
File: 1487553463645.jpg (101KB, 960x789px) Image search: [Google]
1487553463645.jpg
101KB, 960x789px
>>19068308
Boi.
>>
>>19063471
you're time traveling by accident. Cool
>>
Spiders.
The passage of time.
Brown people.
>>
Malicious spirits. Possession.

Have a lot of stories of unexplained things happening to me as a kid that only seemed to go away after I started denying them. Things are starting to ramp up again and I only know because my gf tells me I saw and do things in my sleep when I've never done it before. I'd mark it up as stress but the actions are all about spooky stuff.
>>
>>19066532
>"There's a Jawa on the wing!!"
>>
>>19058730
the ocean. we have no idea what's down there, we know more about space than we do about what's in the waters of our own planet.
>>
File: feels.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>19063230
What kind of loster runs away from responsibility
>>
>>19062342
Schizophrenia does that. Try talking to a therapist or a doctor
>>
File: 16005334[1].jpg (66KB, 614x461px) Image search: [Google]
16005334[1].jpg
66KB, 614x461px
>>19058730
Im not Claustrophobic, but i would never crawl into narrow gaps in caves, knowing that there is thousands of tons above me. even this pic make me feel uncomfortable
>>
>>19065110
I saw that picture and I immediately got uncontrollable shivers. This image is fucking cursed.
>>
File: 1488405564725.png (146KB, 316x474px) Image search: [Google]
1488405564725.png
146KB, 316x474px
Pussies. Not being able to see in the dark is the only thing that scares me. I can prove every other thing one can add to be harmless with the right variables.
>>
File: 1491659288403.jpg (98KB, 1004x803px) Image search: [Google]
1491659288403.jpg
98KB, 1004x803px
I've been learning stuff like aura observation and expanding my consciousness but I always get scared of seeing things I'm not prepared for and block it out quickly.
How do I fix this?
Also sometimes dark places in buildings, outside I never get scared in the dark, probably because it's not pitch black. You can see pretty well with just the moon and the stars anyways.
>>
>>19068284
I guess I have something similar. Whenever I stand by the road and see a card go by I get a huge urge to jump in front of it. Not in a suicidal way, and I stop myself because I know I would get injured but I just get this primal urge to smash into a fast moving object.
Idk maybe it's just normal though.
>>
>>19069265
*car
>>
>>19066870
Just telemarketing, they always call from restricted numbers. They fucking piss me off.
>he rolled down his window, said "You look beautiful." and drove off
Probably just a half drunk dude who was out partying at his dude's place. Dozed off in his car and blurted some random shit when he woke up.
>>
Anyone else freaks out about how the government might be pulling weird shit at us RIGHT NOW and we won't find out about it till years later, if at all.
>>
>>19069234
youre feeling that you cant do it on your own, which is true, and a mature ego can accept this and naturally find the way to enlightened perception. think of humans who make decisions based on intuition, completely free from physical perception. with fear, a chemical and component, is allowed to enter your mind you think savagely (do i want this?) instead of having greater intuition (think of how you control breathing, apply the concept to the rest of your body) .... feel greater than yourself, youll find courage to do the impossible. youll let go. belief is the driver of action.
>>
>>19063962
I saw this too. I had my back turned and saw it in a reflection of a window. I stared at it for a while and it was moving and turning its head. Like clear as day. I eventually after about 15 seconds turned around and nothing was there. I was like 17 when it happened so it's not some childhood imagination thing.

I went to my neighbors house and hung out there until my dad came home. Too spooked to be there alone even though I did not get the feeling g it wanted to harm me, whatever the fuck it was.
>>
>>19066957
Anon....don't turn around right this second to see if someone is peeking in your window at you right now.....
>>
>>19068136
And why would he think your gf would be willing to send nudes? She's probably leading on to believe he has a chance if not already fucking him you moron.
>>
>>19058730
Whatever I do one day my conscious experience will cease
>>
>>19058730
I had an ex girlfriend come in through my bathroom window, because she knew it wasn't alarmed. I woke up with her hands around my throat. That's the Gods honest truth. Really only led to sex, though.
>>
>>19069879
She knew this guy from when she was 15 and ng to get pics he's 5 years older than her. They haven't talkedd in years and he just randomly struck up a convo and then asked for pic swaps. I see all her messages.
>>
>>19062666
>Also images of footage of planets coming too close to earth like those "if planets were as close to us as the moon" things. Anything unnaturally and unsettlingly large is terrifying to me.

This is a big fear for me yet I often find myself looking for imagery like it. Watching melancholia was cathartic to say the least.
>>
>>19058800
>I always avoid looking into the darkness too much because i'm afraid something will step out into the light that i don't want to see.

It's not what steps out in the light that should worry you, it's what's taking advantage of your distraction at the time.
>>
>>19063737
Oh, and weird inexplicable bad feelings? That can be faulty wiring. There's meters for checking that, and if you do have bad wiring that's a thing to fix. A ghost blowjob won't kill you, but a house fire might.
>>
File: dubsman.jpg (3KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
dubsman.jpg
3KB, 200x252px
>>19062544
>>
>>19065804
Generally, yeah, your brain dumps chemicals like mad when you're about to die which produces a euphoria.
>>
https://youtu.be/QkgbzVA1Pq8
>>
>>19062538
...What did you just say? Why did you say that? WHY DID YOU SAY THAT? TELL ME WHY YOU SAID THAT!
>>
File: 135413513513.jpg (62KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
135413513513.jpg
62KB, 500x333px
>>19058730
When they make their presence known but want to dance at the same time
>>
>>19068136
Let me get this straight, you've established a data trail and have witnesses of you trying to contact this guy, and you're asking us for advice on how best to threaten him?

You're an adult now too, you know, and if you make credible threats of violence in this scenario and he goes running to the cops, it's YOU who will get in trouble.
>>
>>19062544
DAMMIT
>>
>>19068863

OP don't listen to this guy. Therapists and doctors are working with the evil beings in order to try and trick you so you stop believing they exist in reality and they can use that false sense of security to get you

Also your loved ones have probably been replaced by the entities
>>
>>19068893
Why would it be cursed? Are you fucking 12? If that dude didn't have a story about it you wouldn't give two shits. Besides the picture is in glorification of Jesus Christ.
>>
>>19071370
>Besides the picture is in glorification of Jesus Christ
That's the perfect cover.

Curses don't care what an image depicts - it's only paint (or a facsimile thereof, in the case of prints). I've run into more than one "holy" image that was anything but good, regardless of the intent of the original artist.
>>
>>19071454
What are some other cursed images then? I don't deny that a cursed pic is possible, depending on your spiritual strength anything is. Now I'm not Mr walking on sunshine, but going into the world thinking everything is an evil farce is redditculous.
>>
>>19071233
lmao dude
>>
>>19058730
I'm afraid of people. Most of them are fucked up and we may not know about that. I had a friend in my childhood. We always were together and other shit. One day he raped me. That's all.
My mom always told me 'dead people can't kill you but live can'.
>>
Insanity and cockroaches.

Insanity because I've experienced what its like to lose your mind, thanks to copious amounts of Mescaline. In particular, I got stuck in a looping thought pattern for a very long time... I decided that the only way it would end is if I offed my best friend. Who was sitting next to me at the time, perpetuating the damn loop and playing the Beatles. The Beatles are not all about peace and love. There is a very sinister and negative message beneath their surface.

I can't listen to the Beatles anymore.

Cockroaches because as a child, a flying one crawled in my mouth while I was dozing off. Shit developed into a legit phobia. I don't see that as a bad thing though, they're disgusting disease ridden creatures.
>>
>>19065110
am... am I missing something?
>>
>>19071558
>The Beatles are not all about peace and love. There is a very sinister and negative message beneath their surface.
>I can't listen to the Beatles anymore.

Going to need more on that. I heard just about everything and I want to know what the mescaline helped you perceive.
>>
>>19071009
Wanna know what's worse?

I had(have) what's called intermittent testicular torsion. For about 6 months every few days/weeks my nuts would do the ole twisty two-step and I'd go to the hospital and they'd say "well we can see you wrapped tonight but we can't do shit since they unwrapped on your way here".

Eventually I got surgery, but guess what? IT CAN STILL HAPPEN AGAIN EVEN AFTER THE SURGERY.

Most painful shit ever. And it can just keep happening, and you know you gotta go to the hospital almost every time because what if this is the time they don't unwrap? can't risk losing a nut..

I'm scared of developing schizophrenia because I've experienced schizophrenia like symptoms on various drugs, and I get sleep paralysis all the fucking time, so I know what it's like to see people you know who literally aren't there. One time I saw my girlfriend in the door way and I tried to signal to her I had sleep paralysis by breathing really fast. By the time I gained control of my body and sat up I realized I was the only person in the room.
>>
>>19071574
Everything I heard seemed to be rooted in Nihilism, to put it simply. It was like their music was a lullaby for consciousness. It seemed to be encouraging doing nothing but amusing yourself to death. All the while I realized thay they covered such a vast swathe of subjects and reached so many people, that their influence had tainted a vast majority of the world since their heyday.

At the time I was also planning out how I would off my best friend, in the midst of my surface thoughts and body being stuck in a loop. My friend had also started to notice I was staring at him like he was the embodiment of evil.
So yeah. I was out of my gourd.
>>
>>19071590
Down a bottle of benadryl. It makes you completely delusional.
You'll have conversations with people that have been dead for years. Only to realize hours later they've been dead for years.
Spiders will crawl out of everywhere. Walls will contort, twist, and cry out in pain.
Old pets will walk up to you, only to vanish into a puff of mist when you reach out to pet them.
It would be a cool experience, if it wasn't for the weird ass shakes.
>>
File: p04rjd32.jpg (21KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
p04rjd32.jpg
21KB, 256x256px
>>19071616
wasn't that the point when it was established how powerful pop music icons were socially and symbolically?

it's like saying we don't need another lullaby for consciousness, it was only then was it realized it could be weaponized to the youth at the speed of which was unfathomable until the internet

radio waves were powerful but our tool is more so
>>
>>19071590
Kicking my pillows and bedsheets and tossing around in bed right now. What the FUG. AUUUUGH.
>>
>>19063245
Shout out from a fellow wnc bro
>>
File: 1479071651763.jpg (38KB, 593x788px) Image search: [Google]
1479071651763.jpg
38KB, 593x788px
Never finding happiness. I've only had a few moments of true happiness in my life. The rest has been pretty shitty. No matter what I do, life never gets much better.
>>
>>19071616
That's very interesting brah. Subliminal and occultism in music threads are only worth a a damn moon. I rarely get my fix, so thanks for that.
>>
>>19071818
*in a blue moon
>>
>>19071816
That's what life is unfortunately. Drugs, women and money only have their moments. Even travel (which every human being should do) sucks if you can't enjoy yourself,l or dislike your traveling partners (that includes yourself).
>>
>>19071636
did that shit in high school, wasn't a big deal.

"sober" hallucinations are 10x more frightening because you can feel your mind fighting against you and understand what is happening.
>>
Being abducted, being under the total control of my abductor is so fucking terrifying.
>>
>>19063762
becoming disabled is scary until it happens to you. I am partially deaf (to the point where it affects my ability to communicat verbally with people), it was bad at first but you can really get used to anything
dementia and alzheimers though, thats fucking terrifying
>>
>>19063623
Women are not finishers. They enjoy playing with peoples minds and emotions. They do this on purpose. Thats why you should never give a girl an ultimatum, it will never ever turn out the way you want it to. They will refuse to give a straight answer. They would rather just cut contact with you than tell you the truth. The soul of every single woman, not one exception, has a piece of a succubus encrusted into its very being. Do not underestimate this. They can and will ruin your life just for the fun of it and move on to the next penis. The only trick to finding decent women is to find one that represses their succubus nature down more than the others.
>>
>>19072537
thinking this gives us more power
>>
>>19065038
Its disturbing to me how effective propaganda is. Communism killed 100 million plus people and no one gives a shit or even knows. And jews had a heavy hand in all of it from the young turks armenian genocide to south africa. Its disgusting that they can just get away with it and pointing it out is considered "anti Semitic". The pathos of society is that you must not criticize jews based on the collective.
>>
>>19058730
Not very many things scare me or disturb me anymore but there are a few things that still do.

The concept of a person deliberately hurting themselves freaks me the fuck out for some reason.
Ill give a few examples.

-russian roulette is freaky to me, but if it is seen as a game to play. As in two friends decide to play russian roulette for fun.
-the BME pain olympics or what ever the fuck it was called. I was young and heard it was about a guy cutting off his penis to prove that he could. That freaks me out. How could someone intentionally hurt themselves and do something so permanent to their body? They will never get that back.
-the story about the guy who let the german guy from the internet cook him like a hunny roasted ham.
-I watched this show as a kid, I had no idea what was going on in the story. My little kid mind thought that it was about a bunch of teens who decided to play some sort of airsoft but with real guns so people could die. But they were friends. Just the mere concept that people would be willing to so this scares me. Something I would compare it to is
-gladiators. They join a tournament knowing they could die and that they will have to kill someone. And people would watch that for sport. It disturbs me that individual lives are ending for entertainment.

I could think of a bunch more examples. This does scare me in the sense that I cannot comprehend how someone could have the gall to do things like this. Willingly hurt themselves in these manners. Anybody else kind of know what Im talking about? I know it seems kind of vague.
>>
>>19071370
Man, I don't even know. I've read some spooky shit before but never experienced that much fear from an image. First time I actually did have an uncontrollable reaction, at the time it kind of made me think I saw a glimpse of the devil himself.
>>
>>19063339
Source on that research?
>>
>>19063339
sounds like during a traumatic experience you unconsciously left your physical body. This happens alot more than people realize. That other thing was not a separate entity but a part of yourself. All the ways you described it in your posts, that is how your consciousness perceives that part of your being. You were right, it is part of you, but you too are part of it. I would suggest you to face this part of yourself in order to grow, but that's none of my business.
>>
File: image025.jpg (27KB, 400x534px) Image search: [Google]
image025.jpg
27KB, 400x534px
>>19067777
>Standing near big things makes me uneasy

Same, but I also find it exhilarating in a weird way. Like it's humbling to my ego.

Pictures like this just make me feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>19072597
I kinda-sorta used to have this fear as a kid, but as people get older, I think we just learn to accept or even sometimes embrace pain.

For example, as a kid, I HATED things like football (even flag football) and wrestling and even tag, because I thought they were too rowdy and I could get hurt. Now that I'm older and stronger, I love boxing and lifting and HEMA and wrestling. I've taken up airsoft and paintball, and I'll very often refuse to wear chest rigs and vests. I love challenges, and I love being a big guy for [my opponents]. I even sometimes come to enjoy the pain that comes from these sports and I often think on them fondly and proudly.

I can almost sort of understand what those people mean when they say war is like nothing else and how exciting it is, and while I would never do it myself, I understand why there are people that exist that go out to different bars every night for the sole purpose of picking a fight. There really is nothing quite as invigorating as being stronger, better, faster than someone else, and showing the world just how much better you are than he is. During boffer tournaments (fighting with foam weapons), you're really allowed to go nearly 100%, and the experience is unparalleled. You really get a sense of just how glorious combat really is. People are loud and they cheer you on, and when you kill someone (or just defeat them, I guess), the people go wild and applaud you and all you can hear is the sound of your name being drowned out by the stomping and the yelling; it's insane. You really just have to experience it to know what I'm talking about.

Ever since Highschool, I just couldn't play videogames anymore, because compared to the real thing, videogames just couldn't compete...Except by "real thing", I mean "simulated thing", but still, my point stands. This small window of violence that I've come to understand from the 21st century has allowed me to see thousands of years back into the violence of the past.
>>
>>19065679
I've had one bad cheeseburger. Does that mean all cheeseburgers are bad?

Jews are not the enemy. Just another straw-man to misdirect the unfortunate and the lazy. The real evil is in all of us. Hate, apathy and greed. All humans are capable of these. This implies that all humans smart enough to do so can profit off of these. This is even easier to do when you have a strong case and reason for blaming somebody else.

Believe what you want, but that doesn't change what's actually happening.

I have seen the real enemy, and they look a lot like you and me.
>>
>>19073741
Well I dont have problems with any of that, that stuff is fine. Its the more sinister concepts that get me. Im similar to what you say as far as competition goes. Gladiators is at the bottom of my list. Bloodsports dont bother me at all
>>
>>19071250
>oh, what's that? You have schizophrenia
>let me fuel that fire for you
>no really, it'll be fun. don't be a pussy about it
>oh, you actually have schizophrenia and my bad advice ruined your life?
>oh well. I'm still doing fine lel sux4u

If you have delusions of demons seek professional help. They MIGHT be in leauge with the demons, but general consensus says demons MIGHT not be real. Hard to say what's really real, but this is definitely true: there are people that spend their entire lives on helping people with otherwise debilitating mental illness because they genuinely care and want to help. There are other people that want you to believe what they believe because they don't realize that they're effectively living spore pods for infectious memes and stupid ideas. Be careful who you trust, but know it's (often) better to trust a psych professional over a stranger on the internet. One dedicated their life to helping you live yours and the other is bored and enjoys stroking their opinions.
>>
File: p000078.jpg (149KB, 599x356px) Image search: [Google]
p000078.jpg
149KB, 599x356px
Have a crippling fear of paintings near pools
yes
paintings near pools
It is the weirdest fear I have ever heard of it's completely irrational yet drives me crazy if I ever get to a place like that
examples
>be 9 years old
>visiting paris
>poshest hotel (ritz)
>pool has a fucking painting on the ceiling
>go with siblings
>bawl my eyes out of fear

another one
>have filthy rich friend
>be 10
>invites me to her mansion
>has an indoor pool
>the pool has a mural in front of it
>be playing
>pool is next to the play room
>traps me with a code inside
>crippling fear, images start distorting
>never had so much fear in my life
>become a small ball trying to escape
>eventually opens door

last one

>get a new house
>pool with a ceiling
>go into the pool
>massive mural of some nymphs or something
>make my parents paint the wall white
>overtime meanwhile, siblings and mom swim, I can't access the pool

I fear that I will drown, that they will kill me. It's very strange.
>>
>>19072537
>projecting your fears onto women this hard
k bud.

not all PEOPLE are shitty but some PEOPLE are pretty shitty. especially those that assume entire groups of PEOPLE act or are a certain way because of the couple PEOPLE form those groups they've met.
>>
>>19063168
JIDF to the rescue>>19063207
>>
File: blastoise.jpg (183KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
blastoise.jpg
183KB, 500x500px
>>19062544
Nice, more reddit karma for me boys
>>
>>19062533
Jojo refrence? I guess I'd be afraid of having an automatic godly stand
>>
>>19063339
Loved this story. Interesting theory.
>>
>>19063942
Any Bible verses 7/10 chance give me a hard on. Read Ecclesiasticus, it was in the 1611 kjv, find it online anon. I know kjvbible online or whatever has this book.
>>
>>19074321
Go ahead an keep believing this my man. See where it gets you. Just remember my explanation the next time a girl gets you upset.
>>
>>19063942

>Ecclesiasticus 33:18 & 20
>Hear me O ye great men of the people, and hearken with your ears, ye rulers of the congregation.
>As long as thou livest and hast breath in thee, give not thyself over to any.
>>
>>19065278
Amos 3:7
>Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets

Read the books found within the apocrypha anon. The books the catholics, who attempted to slay king james in their black powder plot, removed after he died and returned to the father
>>
>>19072779
Although it sounds funny, I had a similar reaction to the three little pigs Disney book as a a kid. It was a read along, so you'd put in a tape and it'd play music along with the story. There was a picture of the wolf that almost paralyzed me with fear. And the music was creepy I guess it was a 1940s cartoon I think. More or less irrational fear, but fear nonetheless.
>>
>>19069909
>"I see all her messages"
What an insecure cuck
>>
>>19071590
Sorry my dude
>>
>>19071233
Spooky
>>
>>19071636
taking too much benadryl is retarded

>>19071590
i get sleep paralysis as you described a lot. i don't think it's something to really worry about.
what do you mean by "schizophrenia like symptoms on various drugs"?
do you have bad trips? if so, then again, same here. makes me wonder if maybe i have some latent mental issues that get triggered.
>>
File: turtle1.png (439KB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
turtle1.png
439KB, 600x444px
>>19063135
Jews creep me out too man. Their penchant for manipulation, circumventing laws and general deceitfulness is unnerving.
>>
Pls visit the international /x/ thread at /bant/

>>>/bant/798390
>>
99% of the shit people talk about on here is completely absurd and straight out of a schizo's mind so it doesn't bother me.

However, nothing scares me as much as demonic posession or similar things to that. I can watch most horror movies fine but possession movies can fuck right off. There's something about having an entity be in someone you know's body doing things that they shouldn't be doing which is absolutely fucking terrifying to me.
Especially because you can solve MOST problems by attempting to shoot the being or snap their neck or some other physical solution, even if it kills you in the process.
Not with that.
It's not controlled by reason or something we can comprehend. It's that feeling of uselessness which is the scariest thing of all.
>>
>>19062538
Had that shit happen to a buddy. He woke up with pain in his nuts and goes to the hospital and they tell him there is nothing wrong.
Wakes up the next day and one of his balls is as big as a grapefruit!
Goes back and they tell him it's dead and has to be removed!

Dude ended up suing the hospital and got a decent amount of cash which he then proceeded to blow on drugs.

Poor guy gave up his nut for some clothes, a car, and a drug problem.

>moral of the story.. grapefruit sized nuts are not awesome.
>>
>>19058730
Artificial lights. I don't like lights in my house obviously. I live in a fairly rural part of Ireland and at night it is dark but I am used to the dark at night. During my University years I had to move to the north to attend uni in Belfast, there was so much artificial light at night time I couldn't sleep. People would be out and about at all hours of the night. It only got scary when one night someone tried to force their way into my house and I opened my curtains and saw their face (thanks light), after which they smashed my window and ran. For about 5 months after I got letters left outside my doorstep listing the times my house was empty (everyone leaving for classes (shared house with 3 others because uni students = poor)).

Unrelated; one time I drove back up from my family house to my uni house and when I got there the front door was locked and I unlocked and went in, carrying stuff to my room, which was also locked. When I got in there was a really skinny (probably homeless) woman in my bed wearing my pajamas with milk cartons and shit all over the room (we were away for a month). She got up screamed and ran past me and left, I was so freaked out. Mainly as to how she managed to lock both the front door (universal key all house mates can use) and my room (only my key opens).

Maybe cities are what really scares me but I really don't like not being able to see the sky at night.
>>
>>19058730
Getting drunk, like super drunk. I am afraid that I'll get super drunk and murder someone or rape or something horrible. I haven't drank in the last 4 years because of this.
>>
>>19071534
but are you a boy
>>
>>19068284
18 years of that, but i never acted any of the thoughts out.
>>
>>19074106
wow
but strangely it makes sense
>>
>>19066532
I share your fear anon. I'm about to start a career as a military officer and I'm horrified by the thought of negligently causing the death of someone I'm responsible for
>>
>>19068125
>>19068136
Bro, what that last anon said. You've already scared him enough, and dong anything more could land you hard in the crapper. Just leave one final message like "Pussy-ass bitch, I knew you wouldn't do shit" to try and bait him into fighting you. If he does, congratulations, you get to kick his ass, but if he doesn't, congratulations, he's a pussy-ass bitch and now he knows how much of a pussy-ass bitch he is.
>>
>>19068274
lamao
>>19074007
Well in that case, perhaps you have a fear of the irrational. Insane individuals, unable to listen to thought or diplomacy, hell-bent on self, or your destruction, without the ability to be placated. It's why zombies and movie monsters like Michael Myers are so scary; they can't be reasoned with. They're just beings of violence with no regard for the law, no regard for self preservation, no regard for your pleas of mercy, or anything at all. Just my cheap guess.
>>
>>19068543
Best post
>>
>>19076362
Ireland seems like such a scary country, I'd bet it's haunted as fuck from famines and shit.
>>
Death. Not dying but rather losing someone and having to deal with the grief. That alone would kill me.
>>
>>19077067
>>19077067
My fear is that Irish people will spread their potato aids across the world. Seriously, Irish people are subhuman. Fuck Ireland and everyone in it, >>19076362 including you anon. Neck yourself.
>>
>>19071636
Are you sure you don't mean benelyne dry cough non drowsy? Benadryl is an antihistamine and won't do jack.
>>
>>19073947
Explain Jewish tradition of sucking blood of baby penises then. Look it up
>>
File: heymanhavesomebeans (8).jpg (299KB, 560x373px) Image search: [Google]
heymanhavesomebeans (8).jpg
299KB, 560x373px
The thought of the world running out of green beans is my one true and only fear. but luckily, it is just a dream, and eating some reassures me of that. if you are ever feeling scared, just enjoy some tasty green beans!
>>
>>19066870
You think someone is going to do anything to YOU? Ha get real
>>
>>19068125
>>19068136
And I thought I was insecure lmao.
>>
>>19058730
>Humans

Like... Demons, angels, gods, shapeshifters, ghosts, slender-whatever the fucking case... Humans are THE utmost scariest fucking things on this planet / reality.

I can magick my way thru even the strongest deity. But seriously! Slam a paralysis talisman to this humans forehead and he's like:
>what? Taste my AXE!

AND! You need to live among them. Like shit! Do you guys even deep wep? Have you seen the horrors humans invented?
>>
I'm terrified of constantly being watched with nowhere to hide to break like of sight.
>>
>>19063524
My grandpa died recently as well. Had his funeral two weeks ago actually. Same thing. Sorry man.
>>
>>19076724
I think you are on to something with that in a way. Irrational is a big portion of it but it still has to be sinister in a way. Another great example I just saw is that blue whale game where teens kill themselves and self mutilate. That shit is currently giving me a minor panic attack. Its just disturbing some one could do that for entertainment or fun or just because.
>>
>>19077738
>blue whale game
Gullible fuck.
>>
Being teleported. I close my eyes and get the irrational fear that when I open them again, I'll be somewhere else like falling from the sky or suffocating in space.
>>
>>19062544
>>19062566
>>19062588
2spooky8

Im scared of the truth but more like found i was beign lied to
>>
>>19068136
>>19068125

You sound like such a child it's painful. Pro tip: acting like a jealous little bitch, literally hunting some random guy down over what amounts to essentially nothing and making "threats" is massively unattractive, don't be surprised if your girlfriend takes up his offer. Ya dun goofed bro
>>
>>19062524

gtfo back to /pol/
>>
>>19063135

/pol/ you too
>>
>>19063524

Sorry man. That's awful. My gma died from stomach cancer and it was agonizing. Take the time to grief
>>
>>19069909

I feel really sorry for your girlfriend. You're out driving around harassing random people and their elderly fathers when she's sat at home all bored and horny and disatisfied, you could even say she's unfulfilled, she could be getting fucked by a real man but she's decided to share her life with a crippelingly insecure, pussy cuck fuck boi. In fact, when you're out hunting down strangers I wouldn't be surprised if she was taking the opportunity to throat Jamal's throbbing, uncircumcised member. Just think about that for a second. Let the image of your sweet, innocent girlfriend getting her face fucked and her throat ruined by a huge black cock seep into your mind. Good day.
>>
I'm afraid of:

>ghosts
>being comatose
>buttons
>asylums/mental hospitals
>torture
>losing my loved ones
>hallucinations
>parasites (the eyeball/brain eating ones)
>>
>>19071534
#owned
>>
>>19078874
Why you telling people your fetish
>>
>>19078874
You better watch out he's already on google to find you too anon
>>
>>19063339
I've read this before, word for word. This exact post and the one before it, I don't think it was in a dream but it might have been, they all fade together. Either this is copypasta or something weird is going on.

And I'm not a nutjob, but for the past two months I've been having 'visions' of the future and having events repeat themselves at random, then happen 'new' again, and I'm well aware of 'deja vu', but these are events so unique to themselves that there isn't any logical explanation of them. Something is going on with the world, it started about two months ago, maybe a little less. It's been effecting me and everyone I know, even across states.
>>
What your mind thinks sometimes, even innocently. Have you ever stood on the top of a building, or some where tall, like a cliff with someone, and thought 'what would happen if i just hurled myself and them off of this cliff.' or even 'what if i just pushed them?'. you obviously don't do it, but you think it.
>>
>>19065110
Near the bottom of this image where you see an angel look in the darkened wings you could see what I think are Eyes Staring at the viewer, Unless you guys caught that aready
>>
>>19066872
this is me but with mirrors horrified of something being behind me when there logically Nothing behind me, I avoid anything that can make a reflection Im even scared of seeing something through the reflection of my glasses.
>>
>>19077369
fucking kek
>>
Falling backward into a completely bottomless void, yet constantly feeling yourself accelerating.
>>
File: 1469948001674.jpg (64KB, 388x372px) Image search: [Google]
1469948001674.jpg
64KB, 388x372px
>>19062538
shit had this happen to me had pain in my balls like the feeling of someone kicking them repeatedly ended up just playing with them until they were untwisted then the pain went away

when the cords make a knot then you know your fucked
>>
File: yee.png (269KB, 414x480px) Image search: [Google]
yee.png
269KB, 414x480px
>>19063271
>>19063435
>>
>>19063339
Could that explain the brain's ability to make or "run" a tulpa?
>>
>>19068136
Ask yourself who you should actually be beating the shit out of.
>>
Open ocean - just thinking about being in the middle of the ocean with nothing but sky above and endless depths below sends shivers down my spine. I just keep thinking about how big and empty it all is, and how dark and pressing the deepest parts of the ocean are. When I'm at the beach I panic when I can't touch the ground because I worry that I'll be swept out to sea. I thoroughly enjoy deep sea threads with pictures and video though. The Pacific scares me more than the Atlantic. It's weird because I lived near the sea for many years and I've never had any bad experiences or anything. Though, I do remember how crazy it seemed when I'd look under the water and see the ocean floor go on and on before cutting off, and nothing but blue in the distance.

Also, I can't play horror games, not even the shitty ones. I can watch movies without feeling spooked at all and enjoy horror stories, but am a total pussy when it comes to actually playing any sort of horror game for myself so I end up watching other people's playthroughs instead.
>>
>>19080219
Yup.
I call them intrusive thoughts. Mine are usually about throwing my cup and smashing the tv. It's a completely unintended impulsive thing that my brain goes to but I've never actually acted on. It's disturbing because it means our unconscious mind has basic urges that we override but what if we somehow can't one day.
>>
File: 1407087102392.jpg (10KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
1407087102392.jpg
10KB, 238x212px
>>19066522
>it's le current year
>>
>>19065110
I saw a larger face further up.
>>
Aside from my crippling social anxiety nothing scares me. Last year during the clown craze there was a clown with a knife spotted in the woods in my town. I went for a walk in those same woods looking for him by myself with no weapons. I could do that without any fear but talking to someone I'm not already close to terrifies me.
>>
>>19082775
Why would you do that?
>>
>>19082784
It was fun. He was spotted near a hiking trail that I go to all the time so I knew the area. I probably would have ran if I saw him but I had fun looking.
>>
>>190587
Emergency Alert System (EAS) warnings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLB8j8roQI0
>>
>>19060444
That's bullshit.

Coming from someone with no imagination.
>>
>>19062683
why is it all coincidentally lining up
>>
grey aliens
>>
>>19083268
They come in colors?
>>
Sudden realization. "I left the oven on" applied to all kinds of worse situations/possibilities, especially regarding repression.

Just sitting and eat cereal, when all of a sudden you get hit with the thought "who was that at my window last night?" paired alongside a vague shitty recollection of some figure, and that's all you have. You're sitting there, and you begin to slowly piece together more details about the event that are each worse than the one before. You're living your normal life watching TV and all of a sudden you remember, "I killed a person last weekend, and I was shouting a strange name," and you're left to piece it all together while totally terrified and confused.

I don't know why but that concept seriously makes me feel uneasy. It has never happened to me but the possibility freaks me out to my core.

Am I making any sense or no?
>>
Nothing
>>
>>19078299
It may not be real you dumb ass, but the concept frightens me.
>>
>>19066532
This 100%, just a complete freak accident like the rekt threads you see and boom dead
Thread posts: 276
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.