[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

say you are given what ever funds and resources you ask for to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: scariest.jpg (14KB, 612x358px) Image search: [Google]
scariest.jpg
14KB, 612x358px
say you are given what ever funds and resources you ask for to make you very own paranormal tv series, what would you make?
for arguments sake nothing you ask for is unreasonable so long as its based in reality
>>
I would make normal people summon demons and prove that nothing happens.
>>
I'd make a series about paranormal beliefs around the world. Not to try to find evidence, or disprove things, just an informative series about /x/ type topics.
It would be fun to approach the subject in a scholarly way and just document it as mythology without judging validity one way or the other.
>>
>>19057753
I'd 100% prove the existence of "ghosts", whatever they are, with a budget of under 100k. Easily.
>>
File: Detective-with-smoke-flipped.gif (97KB, 490x399px) Image search: [Google]
Detective-with-smoke-flipped.gif
97KB, 490x399px
I call it "Going Back"

interview detectives, social workers, forensic technicians and the like about their most fucked up cases. Most of the time it would be the unsolved or unresolved ones, occasionally a closed case but one that left them haunted or changed an existing law
a mix of 60 minutes, the first 48, and unsolved mysteries with a true crime aspect
>>
>>19057753
the x-files
>>
>>19057753

I'd tape the following around of GATE washouts.
>>
>>19057753
Electric Zener Challenge

I'd take a bunch of volunteers, pair them up randomly (for just that round, not for long-term), and have them try to project images to each other. A wrong answer means both of them get their genitals shocked, which is what the viewing public will show up for. Naturally, the ones who are bad at it will drop out (unless they're super determined or masochists, either of this is good television), and the ones that are better at it will stay in.

We'd do a bunch of practicing ahead of time before we start shocking them, of course. Maybe we'd go more game show elimination by starting out easier and getting harder, like in the first few episodes we might not use only two Zener cards at a time and a milder shock.

If we do a hundred episodes and we still don't have anyone who consistently functions quite a bit better than probability says they should, we'll have to concede that psychic powers probably aren't real. We'll have certainly proved that the people we're using have no latent powers to force active.
>>
>>19057772
That sounds like something I could get into.
>>
>>19057772

This
>>
Nice try TV studio
Jew , You'll have to pay out some coin for ideas
>>
File: 1477114555091.jpg (252KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1477114555091.jpg
252KB, 2560x1920px
>>19057753
there is honestly too many goon ones on right now
>monsters in america
>the dead files
>celebrity ghost stories
>half a dozen ghost hunter shows
>monster quest
>my ghost story
>an american haunting
and thats not even counting ones like scariest places on earth, mysteries and scandals, paranormal witness, faked or faked, and unsolved mysteries that have been cancelled. So, in terms of originality im spent but id come up with a rehash of all of those in some form. Probably akin to >>19057772 >>19057793

one part true crime/missing persons/weird or unsolved cases and government conspiracies
another part about monsters, urban legends, and folk lore from around america and possibly the world that is purely history and interviews with some sweet nature natures on location
lastly a ghost or paranormal hunting session where people with cameras go back to those locations and video tape them at night for atmosphere. Id have unlimited money and access to these places and any historical or police files about them

im shit with names so im open to suggestions
>>
>>19057759
Why not just do it yourself? You don't need a lot of money to do this already dude.
>>19057753
I'd make a livestreamed show, invite viewers to come on ghost hunts and try my best to make it as credible as possible. I'd actively disprove myself where possible (Like ghost adventures does. Once in awhile they get an 'orb' on video an they disprove it saying "We thought it was an orb but it's a bug, here's more footage of bugs, they look the same")

I'd try to involve as wide of a variety of people as possible.
>>
I'd make one about my life. You probably won't believe me anyway.
>>
>>19057772

So you're saying you want to be an Anthropologist?
>>
>>19061636
Oh, is that what those guys do?
In that case, yea I guess so. PBS or Nation Geographic or somebody like that might be interested in that kind of show, who knows.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.