[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a dream last night that I want any dream interpreters on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: SKU127007-10.jpg (153KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SKU127007-10.jpg
153KB, 600x600px
I had a dream last night that I want any dream interpreters on /x/ to take a crack at.
>be me, but around highschool aged
>in my childhood home
>someone who claims to be my cousin shows up and we begin talking
>mouth feels weird, excuse self to the bathroom
>my upper right canine is wiggling and lose
>watch in the mirror in horror as I pull out a seemingly normal, healthy tooth
>run to show my mom
>I open my palm to show her the tooth and it is now purple with a texture similar waxy clay with a long, rectangular root
>as I try to explain my tongue feels the hole and the tooth is returning
>don't remember much of the conversation other than her scolding me for bad hygiene and by the end of it the tooth has completely returned
I know teeth falling out indicates fear of humiliation or resentment towards a superior, but I want to know why did my tooth change and why did it grow back? Is it a weird sort of premonition, does it have spiritual/psychological meaning?

>pic related. Was nearly this color but the texture was closer to a crayon than pure clay
>>
>>19057456
could mean you're not sure of yourself or you don't know what you believe in
>>
File: 1360.jpg (43KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1360.jpg
43KB, 400x400px
>>19057492
Could be true. I've been reconsidering many of my previous notions which has lead to a great deal of cognitive dissonance.

Honestly I was afraid it meant I subconsciously aware of a tracking device put in my teeth and this was my mind's way of telling me. Been checking my teeth over since this morning.
>>
>>19057456
ok this is one of the most important and common dreams in islamic dream interperting and there's shit ton written about it : mawdoo3.com/تفسير_حلم_تساقط_الاسنان

here's the most relevant :
"if you saw your upper teeth fall unto your hands it signifies money that will become yours"

"if you saw your teeth have a foul smell it means a fight among your relatives ,or a misdeed that strikes your home's people, or gossip spreading"

"if you see your teeth decay before falling, it means a misfotune will strike your people"

"the canine represents the master of the kin that is depended on and no one stands above him or takes his place"

"the teeth represent the people of the house, the teeth of the right side represent the males and the teeth of the left side represent the females, the farther left or right you go the older the individuals, the canines represent yourself if it corresponds to your gender's side, otherwise it represents your significant other, if a tooth falls, the person it signifies perishes"
>>
The king clothed in purple garb, regenerating, reborn, resurrected.
>>
do you think this could have to do with the alien selfie posted awhile back? did you ever see it? could be related.
>>
>>19057760
So I'm going to die.

Neat
>>
>>19057456
Teeth and mouth dreams in general are about anxiety.
For me mostly they just show me with some form of deformed mouth though.

What do you feel regarding the weird tooth? This is probably the key to figuring it out.

You're likely anxious about something specific, possibly about your family and how you appear to them. Maybe you feel like no one believes you or trusts you, which shows why the tooth changes to something else, a "fabricated' tooth like what a kid might try to present?

That's what I get from it.

I'm decent at interpreting dreams but it's harder when I don't know the person.
>>
>>19057760
>>19058733 (me, doubleposting like a faggot)

I don't believe in concrete interpretations like this. Symbolism is very specific to the person having the dream. Where to most people, clocks appearing in a dream is a bad sign, to others it might give them a safe feeling for instance.

I tried to give OP a more general reading.
>>
>>19058733
I was... Disgusted with it I suppose? It was a nebulous feel of worry and revulsion. I kind of associated how it felt in my hand with sand even though it looked like it had the texture of wax.
I've been having problems with talking to my mother. She seems very distant and I've been internalizing it as something wrong with me. But the problem is I've been feeling this way for a year and the dream just now came about.
I figured it had to do something with my mom already but I wanted to know why the tooth looked like that and why it instantly grew back. That's what keeps sticking with me.
>>
>>19058794
I think your own admission of how you feel about your mom kinda exactly shows what the dream means, anon.

We dream every night. If you don't normally remember your dreams it's possible this isn't the first time you've had the dream, you just don't remember.
It's also just possible if it's been on your mind recently that you finally had it come to you as a dream.

I think you should talk to your mom about how you feel, anon. She might be having something going on she's hiding from you because, even if you're an adult, parents often try not to burden their kids with bad news.

The reason it grew back could be representative of how it's an ongoing feeling or that inside you know it's not really you.

I'm trying to compare it to my dreams a bit here. In my dreams nothing grows back. My mouth goes through various states (Sometimes all my teeth fall out, sometimes they hang by little red "threads", sometimes my upperlip splits and my teeth are fine, but all of it is anxiety regarding something current in my life. When i feel calmer in life, i don't have these dreams, but when it's at it's worse these dreams come around, always some new form of horror-teeth).

I think talking to your mom is what you need to do. Even if she won't tell you what's going on, it might give you some closure to at least try and tell her how you feel. Plus if it IS something with you, it'd be better to know so you can work on fixing it instead of burying it until it manifest itsself in a dream

Good luck anon
>>
File: 2217.jpg (33KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
2217.jpg
33KB, 400x300px
>>19058833
You're probably right. Thanks man. I'm gonna call her when I get up tomorrow and see if we can have coffee or just talk everything out on the phone.
>>
>>19058927
Good luck anon, I'm glad I could help :) I hope it goes well.
>>
>>19057456
I have had a very similar dream. Except when I looked at my canine it was completely black and it very easily slipped out of place without bleeding. I have dreams about my dick falling off a lot too. It fucks me up so badly that when I wake up I check my crotch to make sure everythings there.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.