[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've heard great things about DMT and kind of want to try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1495485356814.jpg (52KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495485356814.jpg
52KB, 480x480px
I've heard great things about DMT and kind of want to try it. Can anyone give me tips I've never done a drug in my life
>>
Have someone there with you. Put it in a glass bowl. It looks like yellow crystals. Use a butane torch to light it. Take one hit, exhale all the way. Take another big hit. The biggest hit you can take. Hold it for as long as you can. Have your friend take the pipe from you and if you do it right, you will pass out and have the trippiest dream ever.
>>
>>19057202
Is there a way to tell if it's laced?
>>
File: dmt_summary1.jpg (21KB, 225x150px) Image search: [Google]
dmt_summary1.jpg
21KB, 225x150px
Yeah, just look at it. If it's wet or has powder on it, it's laced. It's yellow crystals.
>>
>>19057190
Motherfucker hold off on DMT until you have some experience with any other psychedelic.
>>
Don't listen to them. Just do it. You'll meet interesting entities and you'll be enlightened. It'll be a trip you'll never forget. Just remember to do it right, or it won't work. You absolutely need a butane torth, because a regular lighter doesn't burn hot enough to burn all the chemicals.
>>
>laced
This is a meme. No one will bother "lacing" DMT theyll just sell you fake shit

Also very much this >>19057227 , it is beyond any psychedelic experience you've ever had or are likely to have and can put you in a very bad place mentally if you're not prepared for some of the thoughts you might have.

Definitely read some erowid trip reports before you do ANY drug and do lsd/psilocybin in the proper set/setting or buy 4AcO-DMT off the internet before you even consider 5MeO-DMT (the kind youre talking about)
>>
Thanks a lot guys I think I might hold off just a little longer before doing dmt what should I try to prepare myself
>>
>>19057351
See >>19057254
>read some erowid trip reports before you do ANY drug and do lsd/psilocybin in the proper set/setting or buy 4AcO-DMT off the internet
>>
File: maxresdefault(4).jpg (323KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault(4).jpg
323KB, 1280x720px
>>19057207
>tell if it's laced
Nobody fucking laces DMT. It's not a street drug or a party drug, nobody makes real money off of it, and the shelf life kinda sucks.
>>19057216
>yellow crystals
The yellow is either impurities or oxidation. Oxidation eventually turns it a rudy orange. Though that said, as long as it doesn't smell like the starter fluid for a grill, and it's a crystal, it's not too impure.
>>19057227
>hold off on dmt until you have experience.
Fucking nonsense. DMT is nothing at all like acid or shrooms. GO FOR IT and don't hold back. Though, salvia is similar in duration and intensity though still nothing like dmt effect wise.
>>19057235
>you'll be enlightened!
Oh bullshit. You get what you put in, no drug will make you enlightened, though you can brainfuck yourself into believing that it did.
>>19057254
>will put you in a bad place
Yeah, if people like you keep telling him that. You're just preloading him for that to happen.
>back to dmt
So, DMT doesn't fuck with your headspace as much as other drugs. You'll get zoomed right out of your pants into the otherworld if you do enough, but you get what you're gonna get and it's because that's where your mind was taking it. Yeah, there are people like Terrence who go chitchat with "self dribbling jeweled basketballs that are machine elves" and then you'll get people who ride around in a little matchbox car around the world like the "small world" ride at disney. It depends on the person.
I hope this helped.
>>
>>19057207

>lacing dmt

Nobody laces dmt and I mean nobody. You have a better chance of buying orange juice laced with cocaine than buying laced dmt rofl. You can get impure synths that are extracted by idiots who don't know what they are doing which can contain very toxic chemicals.

Make sure what you are getting is nn-dmt(which is what people mean when they say dmt) and not 5meo-dmt. 5meo-dmt is good in is own regard but nothing like nn-dmt in any way shape or form. If nn-dmt is like being shot off into the cosmos then 5meo-dmt is like being kick down a well. 5meo-dmt is far closer to salvia than any other tryptamine I've done.

I'd hold off on doing dmt if I were you. If you are going to do psychedelics start off with a low dose of mushrooms.
>>
What's the best way to smoke it?
>>
>>19057447
The tweakers call it a pickle...
>>
>>19057447
Pack a bowl of ground weed just enough to cover the hole in the bowl piece into a bong. Add 40-50mg of DMT on top, then another small amount of weed on top of that to layer it. Then slowly hover the flame above the bowl to vaporize the DMT. As soon as the weed on top starts burning hit that shit as deep as possible and hold it in your lungs as long as you can (it will taste like shit though).

Try your best to hold it in for at least 20-30 seconds and exhale the same amount of time
>>
>>19057235
100000000% FALSE, DO NOT USE A TORCH ON DMT. Even a normal lighter is TOO HOT for DMT, which is why, if you're smoking it, you do NOT want the flame to touch, only to melt/ember!
>>
>>19057447
>>19057477
Weed ruins dmt and clouds the trip imo. It prevents me from breaking all the way through. Use mint leaf or basil if you are going to smoke it out of a bowl. Sandwhich the dmt between the herbs and don't touch the flame to it.
You could also use a meth pipe; they sell them at most head shops in america for like $3.

The best way is to use a machine(google it).
>>
>>19057490
You can use a torch, just for indirect heat. Never let the flame touch the crystal. You should be heating the glass that the crystal is on.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.