[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There's a starman waiting in the sky >He'd like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: david-bowie-blackstar.jpg (42KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
david-bowie-blackstar.jpg
42KB, 980x490px
>There's a starman waiting in the sky
>He'd like to come and meet us
>But he thinks he'd blow our minds

Was David Bowie aware the existence of the aliens and the Illuminati?
>>
He's probably just talking about how being a genius also makes you an outcast.
>>
>>19056453
Sounds bullshit to me. I prefer the alien version.
>>
>>19056489
Yeah, I agree. It's about aliens.
>>
Sad that this is the best thread on /x/
>>
Why did he make his last video about Gnosticism?
>>
>>19056682
You are just an unapologetic Bowie fan.

And yes Bowie taped into the extraterrestrial life secret back when he made space oddity, then he created the Ziggy persona to try to warn us.

At the same time he talked to his friend Elton and he made rocketman.
>>
File: 1495224463528.jpg (707KB, 1160x6760px) Image search: [Google]
1495224463528.jpg
707KB, 1160x6760px
>>19056442
Wait....

SHIT SHIT SHIT, FUCK YOU BOWIE!!! I knew you fucking met the ayys and knew their plan as well.
>>
File: download.jpg (72KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
72KB, 480x480px
>>19056442
bowie was really into occultism and conspiracies in the 70s before he moved to berlin to quit coke.

http://www.parareligion.ch/bowie.htm
>>
Bowie did a lot of drugs during the height of his popularity, It is really hard to say what was going on in his mind when he wrote that stuff. There are a lot of insane stories about Bowie and his drug fueled adventures.

But then again, anyone that reached Bowie's level of fame was probably introduced to the Illuminati and their fucked up world.
>>
>>19056943
I'd fuck her. Just saiyan.
>>
David Bowie was literally the musical reincarnation of lucifer, and I mean that lovingly
>>
>>19056686
David Bowie has been into occultism pretty openly. I'm pretty sure one of his lyrics are "from kether to malkuth" or something and that was from the 80s
>>
>>19056442
Bowie was the Starman
>>
bowie did a lot of drugs and was fascinated by metaphysical philosophy and alternative spiritualities.
thats really about it
>>
>>19056442
That song was literally about homosexuality being illegal in the 60's. Stop clutching at straws.
>>
File: Jupiter-in-Virgo.jpg (164KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
Jupiter-in-Virgo.jpg
164KB, 750x1334px
>>19056696

Why do you think they made that movie about "Jove"; I mean "Jupiter" ascending?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.