[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creepy stuff going on in our house. Any ideas, please share.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
Creepy stuff going on in our house. Any ideas, please share. Also share your creepy stories.

For right now Im just gonna share whats been going on in my house, though Ive got more stories beyond the house.

Ok, so first off our house was built in the 60's. Sometime in the late 70's, early 80's a woman was murdered in the house. I used to be freaked out about it as a kid, mildly, but quickly got over it.
Recently my uncle was visiting us from out of state, and my dad wanted to get him a room setup. My dad and I sleep downstairs, and his girlfriend sleeps upstairs in the living room with her elderly mom and brother. There are three unused rooms upstairs. My dad and his girlfriend were cleaning this room out for my uncle and it got late (still a few days before he arrived) so they were chillin downstairs. My dads on his computer, his girlfriend is watching tv with her headphones in. They both start hearing lots of really loud banging going on upstairs, from where the room is, like stuff is violently being moved around and slammed into stuff. This goes on for legitimately like 10 minutes. Eventually They investigate, since they found my dog in my room, and the cat has been downstairs with them the whole time. Nothings out of place, nothings broken, noises stopped. When they returned downstairs the noises continue for another few minutes, not as long as before. They were kinda freaked out. The next day they were cleaning the room some more and my dad came across this 3-4 foot creepy as shit doll. He says, "Oh no, this things not staying in here with my brother," and proceeds to move the doll to another room. As he does this his girlfriend starts freaking out saying, "Stop! You cant do that to her, thats not fair!" He says fuck no and puts the doll in the other room anyway and puts a bible in the room. Thats the last thing that happened about the situation. It was just really creepy to begin with, but his girlfriend made it extra creepy by trying to defend the doll.
>>
By the way, the visit went well with nothing to speak of until my uncle left.

Now, this isnt nearly as bad but it just happened last night. Im sitting at the table downstairs talking to my dad while hes on the computer. Im looking at my cat which is staring out the screen door. Between me, my dad and the cat is a couch and on the end theres a little table we usually keep like a 24 pack of water bottles. As Im talking to my dad, looking at the cat, out of nowhere this packet of water bottle just falls to the floor. Not violently thrown or anything, it just casually slid off the little table. I know it wasnt the cat, because like I said Im watching the cat and its not moving, just out of nowhere the water bottle slide off. We thought it was weird and talked about it for a minute, but werent scared and just kept talking about whatever we were talking about.

Same day, his girlfriend gets home with groceries. We have a full kitchen upsairs and downstairs so we stock both, because my dad and I kinda live downstairs and his girlfriend, brother and mom live upstairs. (its really like two houses that share a laundry room downstairs.) I put food away, and smoke a cigarette. I then go to the kitchen to wash some dishes and this loaf of bread I just put down like 5 minutes earlier gets brushed off and hits me as Im walking by it. Again, I go tell my dad, put it back and wash dishes. Its really weird but it just doesnt scare us. Nothings really happened since, so far, but its only been a day.
>>
>>19054829
Is the doll still there?
>>
>>19054801
Dude, what's your fucking problem posting that shit?
>>
>>19055228
The doll is in the other room still.
>>
>>19055238
I dont know. Any ideas?
>>
>>19054801
Well you see on some places that moving shit from a place can make a spirit go into a state of unrest and it seems that this could happen with you. Did you ever previously go into the room and move things or was this the first time?
>>
>>19055348
Weve lived in this house for years, everything in all these rooms have been moved around loads of times. When I was younger we all used to sleep on the waterbed in that room, which I now have in my room. Its just been turned into more of a storage room about 4-5 months ago. Thing is, my dads girlfriend is borderline fucking retarded. She takes care of her mom and brother and in return she uses their money for stupid shopping trips. Shes always going to auctions and buying stupid, useless fucking nonsense. Of course, she always grabs a bunch of dolls when she can. Thats the only thing I can really think of, it being the doll. Weve had little occurrences in this house for years, but nothing major. Weve always known there was a spirit here but it hasnt really fucked with us too much.
>>
Aside from the lady murdered here years ago, there was another older gentleman who died here. He didnt live here, or even know anybody in the house for all I know. We have a channel in the back yard that feeds into a bigger river, and he was doing something in the backyard by the water and had a heart attack. Like I said though, we havent had too much weird shit happen. Not to say nothing happened, but that incident with the banging shit around is by far the most extreme.
>>
Ive got another story, but Im gonna have to draw the layout of the house in paint so yall can understand it better, but Ive got to run to town. If the thread is still up when I get back Ill share.
>>
>>19055386
I'll bump for that
>>
>>19054801
Bump for interest
>>
>>19054801

idk the furniture walls keep on making strange noises, bulbs go off, electronic apparatuses tend do turn off on their own sometimes
all normal stuff
food goes shit after a few days, people get sick often
>>
>>19055372
Do you know if the doll belonged to old lady
>>
File: layout of house.png (12KB, 1018x595px) Image search: [Google]
layout of house.png
12KB, 1018x595px
I know, epic paint skill, dont be jealous. Ok, so the wall to the left of the stairs is a full mirror wall. Right above the stairs to the left is a hallway leading to the other three rooms, the farthest of which on the left is the room previously mentioned with all the ruckus. Now this was years ago, like 2005. My dads girlfriends mom and brother didnt live with us at the time, so my dad and his girlfriends both slept in that room, thats when the waterbed was in there. My dad is at his computer desk, headphones in probably listening to the spice girl, his girlfriend is in the waterbed room sleeping. He hears footsteps (yes, over the headphones) and he turns around and the kitchen light is on and he saw a shadow move on the wall into the kitchen. He thought it was his girlfriend. He asks her something, but gets no reply. Keeps hollaring for her but nothing. He gets up and goes to the kitchen via doorway by the stairs but noone is there. He thought she may have gone through the kitchen to the living room via the doorway by the garage. He goes around this half wall sorta thing a few times, he thinks shes fucking with him. Eventually he went down the hall to check on her and she was sleeping.
>>
Im sorry guys, I had a walkthrough to do for a new job and it took awhile. I know that this story is very anticlimactic and sounds rather mundane, but he insists he saw everything clear as day. It was just too hard to explain all in text without the picture. That was like the first time we as kids ever heard about anything, because it really scared the shit out o of my dad.
>>
Bumpity
>>
>>19055363
Nice no way you're gonna find the source
>>
post a picture of the doll
>>
File: fuck.png (43KB, 158x140px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
43KB, 158x140px
>Be 15 year old me
>Living in the middle of a shitty county of hicks
>Live on a hill totally surrounded by woods
>Bad snowstorm is coming so parents go to grocery store to stock up
>It starts snowing really heavily after they leave
>Around 10 at night, hear scratching on side of house wall along with weird ass noises
>Look outside and see two massive fucking footprints, no clue what they belong to.
>Biggest animal that lives around here is a coyote
>Hear fucking mad howling in the woods
I didn't sleep very well that night.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.