[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what does /x think about Sufism? Is it a heresy? Is it a part

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 11

File: b98d6da7b2d0b1a2d2c512fccc6abdde.jpg (141KB, 736x1001px) Image search: [Google]
b98d6da7b2d0b1a2d2c512fccc6abdde.jpg
141KB, 736x1001px
So what does /x think about Sufism? Is it a heresy? Is it a part of gnosis? Does sufism lead one to directly interact with the divine?
>>
>>19054212
Sand niggers gonna sand nig.
>>
>>19054212
no expert, but it seems to be it doesn't matter what path you're walking as long as it improves one's spirituality
>>
i like sufjan stevens
>>
The Sufi order is a gnostic sect that hides under the veil of islam so they're not murdered as often. The word Sufi comes from Sophia. They are initiates of the 7rays of the midnight sun, which is the same as the Black Sun. This is why many sided with the Third Reich.
>>
>>19056263
This.
>>
File: vortex.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
vortex.gif
3MB, 640x360px
They are obviously onto something dancing meditation it's one of the most powerful forms of it.
>>
>>19056263
>This is why many sided with the Third Reich
>that pic
LMAO

I'm not even a prissy little triggered liberal, I'm just literally laughing my ass off at you internally

Thanks for the laugh. I think you're a genuinely hilarious person and i appreciate what you're doing and think you should keep doing it. Thanks for lightening my mood.
>>
File: 576098_2.jpg (44KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
576098_2.jpg
44KB, 630x630px
>>19056280
Theh're spinners. They mimick the swastika to reuinite with the truth of the cycles, just like those Spinners at the grateful dead concerts, but with less LSD.
>>
>>19056302
It's true though. But if you want a funny one, here ya go xD
>>
I was raised Sufi. It's basically Islam without all the dumb rules. The worship was mostly sharing poetry
>>
>>19056359
Ah, Esoteric Beatnickism. Explains a lot really. What do you know of the green ray?
>>
>>19056359
Rumi is pretty based.
>>
>>19054212
>Sufism?
Muslim nonsense. Islam is a pagan religion that leads straight into hell.
>>
Sufis are a pretty cool guy, eh whirls dervish and doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
>>19057074
>says cuckstrain who celebrates saturnalia under the guise of christmas
>>
>>19054212
Islam is a heresy
>>
>>19054212
The only way to interact with the divine is through devotional service, so it sounds like a legitimate philosophy. To me it sounds a lot like the Bhakti-Yoga of Hinduism.
>>
>>19057305
The sufis are the only sect of Islam that don't make me immediately want to purge them. If the rest of the mudslimes were dead, it would probably turn into something decent.
>>
>>19057328
I actually really like the philosophy of Islam, it's very simple and easy to understand. None of confusing trinity nonsense or heavily metaphorical text.
>>
File: IMG_20170505_022947.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170505_022947.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19054212

Read 'The Conference of the Birds' by Fariduddin Attar

Thank me later
>>
Who /Omer Khayyam/ here?
>>
>>19057350
>philosophy of islam
You mean rape little girls, disrespect women, kill your neighbor, steal from and murder those of other religions, and be a complete piece of shit?
>>
>>19057486
Just like christians.
>>
>>19057658
No, just like the Catholics. I'm no christian, but only the catholics and the fundies (who ironically don't read their bible) piss me off. I'm some sort of heathen/esoteric hitlerist/kekist, and I will openly admit that if you truly follow the teachings of Kristos, you will be a kind man and a good neighbor. That cannot be said for anyone who follows the path of Muhammad (pigshit be forever upon his beard).
The catholics suck though, they're just Italianized kikes with better hats.
>>
File: moonman summoned.jpg (20KB, 525x490px) Image search: [Google]
moonman summoned.jpg
20KB, 525x490px
>>19056359
That's my experience. I hope Islam has an enlightenment period before the rest of the world has to do something about it, Sufism seems like the only future for Islam other than complete destruction.
>>
>>19057804
better hats, kek
>>
>>19057486
Cherry picking confirmation bias, go team go!
>>
File: book krishna and the druze.jpg (16KB, 228x228px) Image search: [Google]
book krishna and the druze.jpg
16KB, 228x228px
>>19057305
Agreed. Sufi poetry often has bhakti and prema shining through, in my opinion. I love the works of Rumi.

There is also a sect (or more accurately should be considered their own tiny religion) called The Druze. Lovely people, if very cautious since just about every other religion and sect in the ME wants to eradicate them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Druze
>>
>>19054212
Sufism is just esoteric Islam. There are a bunch of different sects that believe a bunch of different things, but they're basically Islam's hippies. I'm hoping more orthodox nutjobs wake up and become Sufis or Ahmadis desu senpai
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.