[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here considers themselves the smartest or wisest people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

Who here considers themselves the smartest or wisest people in the room?
>>
>>19054204
no because i dont want people to automagically hate my guts
>>
>>19054316
>automagically
My sides
>>
>>19054316
That shouldn't affect what you *really* think of yourself. All you need to do is not TELL the morons in the room that you realize that they're morons.

Oh, and OP, it depends on which room.
>>
Depends on the fucking room, doesn't it?
>>
>>19054375
>>19054522
>/thread
>>
give me the drugs Picasso was on
>>
>>19054204
you're on /x/ so you're incorrect on both assumptions already
>>
>>19054204
Me.
It's a habit. I was way smarter than anyone when I was a kid. For example teacher would give me math tasks 2-4 years above my age because I finished the books we were supposed to study half the semester in couple of weeks.
Unfortunately I somehow got into some bad company later on. Huffed gas and used alcohol since I was about 12.
I don't do drugs anymore but I'm basicly just a fucking drunk who functions enough to do metal work to pay for my habit.
I'm still way smarter than anyone in my line of job but I have no back bone, so my intellect will never be put to use.
>>
>>19054204
https://www.reddit.com/r/iamverysmart/
>>
>>19054204

I don't judge rooms in that manner. Sometimes people are good at hiding their true knowledge, and I don't like to intrude.
>>
>>19054204
Thats how I feel among everyone besides the fuckers at DMTnexus.com
>>
>>19054204
I don't often consider that, but usually I am
>>
>>19055014
That's like being the king of the monkeys. I know metal workers - they are too dumb to realize how dangerous their job is but not able to do anything else. We hire a welder in my business, we call him BamBam
>>
>>19054204
Op asks 4chan without the slightest bit of irony.
>>
My ignorance is overwhelming.
>>
Yea, i definitely used to, but by now I've had my ego wounded, been surprised and shocked by people after finally having gotten to know them, been blown away and crepped the fuck out by the stories of the most mundane-seeming people enough times to not go through life on top of my high horse anymore.
>>19055087
this basically
>>
File: WHATS OLD IS NEW.gif (394KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
WHATS OLD IS NEW.gif
394KB, 500x500px
>>19054204
I do - because I know how little I know.
>>
I don't even consider myself the smartest person in the room when I'm all alone.
>>
I'm not.

I am good at tricking people into thinking that I am smarter than I am, tho.
>>
that thought doesn't cross my mind when im in a room
>>
Most people who think that are stupid. Dunning Kruger effect.
>>
>>19057571
Nice
>>
>>19054204
Depends on who is in the room with me.
>>
>>19057626
I have a friend like you, he just hasn't realized that i have realized.
>>
>>19054204

i used to, when i was very insecure. now i believe that each has a unique wisdom unattainable by anyone other than that person.

If you consider yourself the smartest or wisest in the room, you have repressed insecurities that you have not addressed.

"Self-scrutiny, relentless observance of one's thoughts, is a stark and shattering experience. It pulverizes the stoutest ego."
>>
I'm the only person in this room right now, so yeah
>>
I've traditionally considered myself incredibly stupid, and tried to cure myself of my stupidity by finding and explaining the stupidity in other people, since I'm an expert. It didn't work out very well in the short term, I am now experimenting with different approaches.
>>
>>19054204
It depends on where i am.

If i'm in a room full of college math majors I feel like a complete retard (I have dyscalculia which didn't go diagnosed until college so I only know basic math as a result of years of frustration. I can't follow math discussions easily especially spoken out loud).

But if I'm in a room of average people, usually i feel like i'm a little smarter than most of the room since average people are usually the "Oh em gee selfiiieeee" types.

Basically if you use that stupid dog filter i usually assume you're a retarded basic bitch.

Guys i judge more based on what they're wearing. If they're dressed to stand out in some way I assume they're compensating for something either a small dick or low intelligence.

but i'm also just a raging hateful bitch that would rather be alone anyway so this is all probably me just projecting because i hate being around other people.

I don't even like being around my husband 100% of the time (Thankfully he understands so our relationship works)
>>
>>19054204
l like for people to not become inquisitive when it pertains to my brain. It's not like I'm one of the smartest people.
>>
File: voyager.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
voyager.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
Whenever I'm in a room with people I visualize that all of us are only there because a sweaty grunting man deposited his ejaculate into their mother's cunt.

Also, I picture all the people, who are generally acting in a socially acceptable way, doing whatever in private. Like, when I realized everyone had an anus that stinks and emits toots and turds when I was a small child it amused me. Even the Pope lets a raunchy fart out of his turd cutter from time to time you know?

So that's what I'm thinking about in a room of people.

>pic related, if you catch my drift ;) (if you get this symbol tattooed you have dun goofed)
>>
File: 1494964644897.jpg (115KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1494964644897.jpg
115KB, 1024x683px
>>19054204
Many of the smartest people pretend to be dumber than they are.

You never really know.
>>
>>19054204
Occasionally, not because I'm all that smart, but because there are some really stupid fucking people out there.
>>
>>19054204
Asking this question is like asking imbeciles to reveal themselves.
>>
File: 1471505287212.jpg (51KB, 435x571px) Image search: [Google]
1471505287212.jpg
51KB, 435x571px
>>19054204
Ive never considered myself to be much of anything, but sooner or later, everyone I've met comments on how smart or insightful, or fucking yoda- like I am.
I don't get it because most days I think about absolutely nothing.
I just have a knack for solving problems.

Fml
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.