[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to share something with everyone. My town. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: Mayo_Mansion.jpg (2MB, 3648x2432px) Image search: [Google]
Mayo_Mansion.jpg
2MB, 3648x2432px
I want to share something with everyone.

My town. It's a small place in the Appalachian mountains. It's in the heart of the Coal mining bomb and in the center of the largest oil reserve in the world. It's Paintsville, Kentucky.

It's an odd small town. The actual city is only about 5 blocks which are mostly residential. The odd thing about this city though is it's history.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_C._C._Mayo

This guy put the town on the map. It's also home of a few famous people- which is odd considering how small it is. Ever heard of Johnny Depp? He's from only about 20 minutes away which isn't far. He grew up around here. Then theirs Chris Stapleton and Lorette Lynn.

Anyway, this town was founded by the Freemasons as a place for them to live away from the cities and other people. This area is also a natural bio-dome. When we where in school they toured us through the mansion. They told us that Rockefeller (of Rockefeller plaza) was one of Mayos best friends and spent many days there. They told us the Rothschilds also visted Mayo- I mean, the guy did literally provide the fuel that started the industrial revolution.

All the buildings in town are covering in Masonic eyes and stars. They're is a lodge on 2nd Street. They meet every Thursday and under a Full moon like clockwork.

Everyone who lives here is a Mason or has one in their family. There is a very small population outside of them that is all very poor and lives in 1 secluded ghetto- usually the grandchildren of the coal miners.

Just think this towns pretty spooky, idk if it's just because Im from here but It seems like we play a significant role in ever major historic event.

i also don't think its a coincidence that Snake Mound isn't far from here. They're Indian burial mounds lining Paint Creek. There is a legend that, the Adena indians here where related to the Mayans and that they hide there gold in these mountains. Im sure they found it while mining.
>>
that's cool but I don't think free masons count as paranormal. any ghost or ayy lmao sightings in your town?
>>
Tell us more op
>>
>>19054814
damn, i didnt know the thread posted. It kept saying text to long last night even when i erased everything

Anyway, Kentucky means Bloodland in Native American/Shawnee. The Shawnee and Cherokee come from the Hopewell and Adena Indians. I'm descended from them, ive had threads about my native heritage here long time ago and that spooky shit but this is different

Another point- the federal reserve at Fort Knox isn't far away either. A very short drive. It's also not a far drive from the largest cave system in the world- Mammoth cave.

And then theirs the slew of famous people...
>>
>>19056109
Ok, so a long time ago this lady named Loretta Lynn gets famous as a singer and performer. Along with her comes her cousin Crystal Gale I believe. They go to Hollywood where they meet the like of Dolly Parton- at this time country music was the popular thing. It was like the hiphop of their generation.

From these people come Billy Ray, and from them Miley. Then theirs Chris Stapleton whose the biggest country artist and just won a shit ton of award. The local highschool- which only has 200 students, has 2 students playing SEC football at two different schools both on track for the NFL, and they've already had a few students to go to the NFL/MLB
They all hang around these parts every year in late September/October. I've had friends that've had dinner with Jason Alexander all the time as a kid. Everyone here is also somewhat wealthy.

Its just odd, this town reeks of success. You follow their plan and play their game and you win. Everyone I graudated with makes 120k+ a year. They put insane pressure on me because even though they're like 23-25 they already own multiple businesses their parents gave them.
>>
>>19056145
Johhny Depp was born about 20 mintues away.
George Clooney about the same. They're numerous others. It just kinda baffles me why this town hasn't grown and isn't bigger. Its obviously successful and they have a lot of money but they refuse to expand. They run a very corrupt hierarchy around here.

If youre poor, youre poor. They don't let outsiders into the group. If you move into town- you wont find a job unless its at a fast food restaurant. The cops don't follow the law, they do whatever they want. Illegal searchs, no warrents, pulling people over and searching cars for no reason, and you can't ever do anything about it except play along because the DA, Judge, Lawyers (even the ones you hire) are all in on it, and Freemasons, who meet every Thursday and no one thats poor and they harass that lives here can go out of town and afford a legal defense
>>
>>19056165
The FBI has also been investigating the town. Our mayor was recently arrested for corruption and a slew of other things. Essentially the cops would pull people over, plant drugs, claim the vehicle as drug seized, take it to the junkyard, claim they junked it or scrapped it but actually sell them. They caught on to all of this after the Mayor didn't pay his utility bills for 10 years because they're so fucking corrupt and into their own little world they forgot about the actually government. Dude literally thought he didn't have to pay them after he got elected.
>>
>>19056177
Theres a tunnel system that runs underneath the Mansion and multiple nuclear fallout shelters (which those arent that special.)

The tunnels lead from the Mayo Mansion underneath the cities brickroads into the Catholic Church and 2 different houses. They try to tell us it was apart of the Underground railroad but we all knew that was bullshit.

It was said that Mayo frequented the tunnels, that he never did walk outside to get to other places.

One experience I had with this mansion. Its right in the center of town. on 3rd street. Between Main and 5th. When I was 14 me and some friends planned to meet some girls on 3rd street but our town has a strict 12:00am curfew. We met them halfway.

We saw a car coming from a distance and jumped behind the stonewall surrounding the mansion. 30 seconds later we where swarmed by every cop in town with flashlights and guns.

They took us home and acted like nothing happened but forbid us to be near the school after hours. It never made sense to me how fast they got there.
>>
File: 1495294791214.jpg (37KB, 775x775px) Image search: [Google]
1495294791214.jpg
37KB, 775x775px
>>19054116
I'm from Pikeville, op. So we don't live very far from each other.
>>
>>19056215
Then theirs the old legends. of Mayan gold in this area. The Cherokee and Shawnee claimed they where the descendants of the Mayans. They knew and talked about their history and spoke how they came from the south. They also brought with them their gold.

Now I want you to put the map in retrospect. Given the Mayan civilization and how advanced it was, and their relationships with other tribes throughout northren Mexico, Kentucky would've only been a 2-3 week journey, which in their terms isn't very far to hide your treasure. That was their reasoning for coming here after the Spanish arrived.

Mayo was a miner. He dug out and topped off numerous mountains. Almost every mount here. He built the roads and control the exspansion of the area with investment from Rockefeller. I believe he found the gold but I also believe he paid a price with it or obtained something spiritual.

Now lets get down to the vampires.
We've had numerous people emerge from the surronding area and go on to claim to be vampires. A few of the groups, cults have made national attention and had documentaries done on them. Theirs an area out in Blaine, KY. called Irish Creek Which isn't far from here. It's know for Murder/Suicide. If you live up their chances are you'll kill your family then commit suicide. The area has been investigated by numerous paranormal experts (whatever that is). The city, being the people they are, had a mystic come in. They said she wouldn't even walk up the road. Claimed the Devil himself lived in the hills of Appalachia and that he was the one doing this. That he was there at this moment.
>>
>>19056239
Brings me to my next point.

Freemason lodge burnt down in Pikeville. They found a human skeleton in the remains. The guy who examines the body claimed the remains werent very old but the lodge insisted that they where old and used for a ritutal. Either way it was creepy but nothing else was said about it.
>>
>>19056239
You guys also have the legend of the black beast dog that roams the fucking hills and eats horses and cattle. Like wtf? This whole area is like this. People away from here don't realize how close Pikeville and Paintsville are. If they weren't mountains we'd only be like a 10 minute drive from each other.
>>
>>19056258
Yeah, Pikeville has a lot of spiritual things going on. That I have got to experience quite a bit. As for the masons, yeah, there is a lot of people affiliated with the masons down here and rituals that go on.
>>
>>19056246
America's largest oil reserve isn't far from here either. It's in Ashland which is only about 35 minutes from here.

Why does our government keep all its oil and money in Eastern Kentucky?
>>
>>19056273
This area is special. The Native America's reserved it for hunting and fighting wars only. People wheren't suppose to live here. What kinda person would live here? It was said among natives if you traveled into kentucky alone you wouldn't come back.

When Daniel Boone got here, he didn't have a problem one (not for awhile atleast) because there was no one here. He couldn't figure out why the natives didn't live there. Only when they came there to hunt did they find him.
>>
>>19056286
I agree. This is a sidenote but one of my family members was with Daniel Boone when he first entered the area. Either way, there are a lot of secrets hidden in these mountains and things that people would be hard pressed to believe.
>>
File: 1495400998643.jpg (22KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
1495400998643.jpg
22KB, 770x433px
>>19056246
>vampires
>underground tunnel systems that the founder used
>FIB investigations
>the town next to you had a Fucking masons lodge burned down with a person in it
Do you have silver bullets or some shit? Why the Fuck do you still live there
>>
>>19056246
>Devil himself lived in the hills of Appalachia and that he was the one doing this.
Pretty spoopy.
>>
>>19056522
The masons here only go after children and inmates. I was invited but declined for obvious reasons. No one really talks about it and nothing will ever be done about it.
>>
File: adenapark.jpg (218KB, 640x509px) Image search: [Google]
adenapark.jpg
218KB, 640x509px
>>19054116
Yeah I've heard about this Indian burial mounds.

Have you ever seen the shadow people?
>>
File: jccmayo.jpg (76KB, 511x343px) Image search: [Google]
jccmayo.jpg
76KB, 511x343px
>>19054116
I researched a little and that spot it's creepy as hell.

If you are still around OP can you answer some questions?
>>
>>19056667
answer alot of question
I grew up with these people my whole life. Im not apart of their society but they take care of me. What do you want to know?
>>
>>19056614
fucking right ive seen the shadow people. They are everywhere downtown. Just random human shadows on falls. Everyone here has had paranormal investigators. FFS we have a ghost hunter who lives on Main Street and its just casually accepted he's a ghost hunter and that's his profession.

I mean, I want to think Im crazy and paranoid, that I might have schizophernia but I don't. The stories that are told, the people that've experienced it with me are all true.

I mean, what town with 1500 ppl attracts so much money and fame but doesnt grow or have any recognition, while also being the bases of the Freemasons, and being built/founded by them.

All it says on wikipedia is "Itallian stonemasons" but thats not true at all. Everyone of the old stone buildings have masonic eyes and stars.

The people are all noticeable. They all support solid gold Masonic Eye rings
>>
the city used to be all brick roads like this, which you'd think isn't werid but they had the means to create asphalt at the time. Mayo requested the be brick. He liked it. Conincidently directly under the brick roads are the tunnels. Many of the brick roads where paved over but still today where the blacktop is chipped you can see the brick underneath
>>
>>19056579
>I was invited
No, you weren't.
>>
>>19058534
To a masons event? Yeah, I was. It's not a secretive thing, you dolt.
>>
>>19059489
Thought you meant invited to join. A lot of people lie about that for some reason. But yea, public events are different.
>>
File: 1495555877668.png (24KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1495555877668.png
24KB, 657x527px
>>19059583
Well, my great uncle was a big Whig in the local masons and he did ask me to join. I said, "thanks but I would rather not." There ya go, that was a very straight to the point back and forth I had. The dude was rich as fuck, but was also very fucking weird. First time I met him he told me I was really attractive and talked about my looks all night.
>>
>>19059702
add 2+2
>>
>>19059702
Silly of him. He could have been expelled for inviting you, and for apparently being a gay.
>>
>>19059702
I dont believe youre even from my town or area. You're just lying about random shit lol
>>
>>19056109
I am also from Kentucky. (Winchester) and Kentucky in native American actually means "happy hunting ground" according to the fort boonesborough informational video. I would love to talk about spoops from ky! I grew up in an old creepy house in Winchester.
>>
>>19061005
These are a few short stories from my youth

>be me
>be like 9 or 10
>mah birthday party
>everyone in the house is in the tv room
I guess this would be a good time to tell y'all that the house I grew up in was built in 1868 and the original owner (Floid Clay family of Henry Clay) died in the room that we used as a tv room.
>anyways
>about to open mah gifts
>suddenly gets noticeably colder
>It's June and the aircon barely works cuz old house
There are two French folding doors that lead to tv room. They were original to the house and the hinges were rusted. They didn't open all the way and had been like that for about 70 years
>we hear someone walking to the closed doors
>the doors fucking slowly open all the way
>I look to my dad
>he is pale white and his expression looked very concerned.
Although my dad always shrugged it off when I ask him about it, but I will always remember his face on that day.
>>
>>19061113
Me again

>be me
>be very young like maybe 7 or 8
>be told never to go to attic
>being a rebelious little shit I go anyway
>I played for what seemed like only about 5 or ten min.
>When I came down stairs the police were there and mom was very worried
>turns out I had been up there for almost 8 hours
>mom said she called for me and even went looking for me up there and did not see it hear me
>To this day no one believes my side of the story
>>
File: theyknow.jpg (101KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
theyknow.jpg
101KB, 1000x667px
>>19057179
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HLmdQpcXHY

Creepy old town funded by a secret society deep in the mountains, filled with indian burial grounds.
>>
>>19061183
There were many times growing up in that house when I would be home alone and hear footsteps coming from upstars or see shodows moving out of the corner of your eye. Never once felt threatend or every scared really. I felt as though the spirits were more curious or bored than evil
>>
>this fucking thread
is this /b/ or fucking /x/?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.