[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /x/ I know you guys hate tulpas but I got a question for you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
So /x/ I know you guys hate tulpas but I got a question for you guys. I've been to tulpa.info but those guys seem like a bunch of fags that wish they were ponies. But anyways I have a stable mind, in the sense I'm not crazy. I do things on impulse and a bunch of other things I don't really care about getting into. But in all honesty is tulpas bad for the brain. It seems like it can be cool to have a life long friend. Alittle back story I'm a normal person I don't get autistic bucks from the state I work and go to school. But for someone to be able to watch over me and be like wait don't do that don't buy that, or don't say that. It would help.
>>
>>19052145
You have to do it correctly though.

Making a single, one additional thought form, and mentally embracing it as if it were a person will make you bipolar. Because now your brain + body needs to support two thought forms, instead of just the usual one.

Two is highly unstable.

Think of it like a government system for your body. If you're going to do ponies, then I'd say make mane six... (Seven? Is Starlight Glimmer a thing? Whatever.) To create a council of tulpas, such that their combined power is enough to make its presence noticible, but not overtake your body's metabolism.

If you get very good, you will be able to direct individual cell clusters to be under the purview of specifically some of your council tulpas. This is not physically different than having a mnemonic system that helps you remember how your consciousness interracts with your body. The tulpas really just become symbols for specific neural pathways in your body.

But, the word "I" is already that symbol. The question is how many symbols do you want, and how are you willing to differentiate them, both physically and consciously?

I won't lie--done incorrectly, it can screw your body over. Does any one on Earth actually know what a functional government looks like? Done correctly however, it affords you more efficacious mediation between your physical and conscious awareness. Perhaps even to the degree that certain cell clusters that mediate perception, such as the visual cortex, work together and edit your perceptions to generate real time Augmented Reality, all biologically without needing to wear VR specs or anything.

That's literally what the imagination always was, to begin with.
>>
>>19052145
>ponies
>STABLE mind
I had a nice kek
>>
>>19052254
Hmmm I see, thanks. Just the thing is it sounds helpful but when you put it that, if I read it right. You are saying that it can go good but it can go very very bad. So I'm kind of on the fence about it.
>>
Bumping this
>>
>>19052254
But what if i want just a friend? For example, another man like me?
>>
File: 1480657112838.png (939KB, 850x797px) Image search: [Google]
1480657112838.png
939KB, 850x797px
>>
File: 1280657112838.png (41KB, 1034x607px) Image search: [Google]
1280657112838.png
41KB, 1034x607px
>>
>>19052145
Nigga read Magic and Mystery in Tibet. The most zen monks don't have what it takes to keep a tulpa stable and not aggressive, you think some channer with too much free time has any chance of not getting themselves killed?
>>
>>19052411
But why every Tulpa will try to kill his "master"?
Also
>how can you correctly create a Tulpa
>>
>>19052423
See that's what I wanna know, curiosity Keller the cat. I can't stop thinking about trying this out despite all the warnings
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.