[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I become a vampire and how do you successfully find real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 9

How can I become a vampire and how do you successfully find real vampires? Post what you know about them in this thread
>>
>>19051847
Hollywood. You will need an agent.
>>
>>19051847
They are real but numbers are dropping drastically. The war with the werewolves and Frankenstein isn't going great.
>>
>>19051869
Are you saying jews are vampires
>>
>>19051919
Yes, whom live off money
>>
>>19051847

I believe in a lot of stupid shit, but vampires aren't one of them.
>>
>>19051955
What stupid stuff do you believe in?
>>
Try living eternally by technology. Most United States Americans will need to rely on reinvention, making a society where humans accessing the technologies will live among United States Americans, or living among those accessing eternal life technologies.

Get into a program of forcing eternal life no matter whether you want to live or not. Be accepted to an agreement to force your eternal life whether or not you want life during other moment s.

Accept only the safest means. If you do not experience success then you will just have yo have your brain preserved till you access instant regrowth of missing body and old brain placed into young clone body technologies.

Being a vampire is pain. Do not expect to not be bitten by someone else even if you are being forced to live by eternal life technology (sacred blue whale).
>>
>>19051847
If you can't find a vampire for real, you'll have to locate an actual vampire's grave. You have to actually eat the dirt of the vampire's grave.
That will turn you into a vampire.
It is preferable to do that than to actually seek a vampire. Because the vampire will most likely kill you right out.
>>
>>19051847
this
>>19051919
>>19051942

AND!!

You gotta watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0VeNNZoF60
>>
>>19052062
Im not going to eat random grave earth
>>
>>19051847
ask this dude, he can help you
>>19051840
>>
File: 1147315.gif (22KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1147315.gif
22KB, 100x100px
>>19052152
Then you ain't gonna turn
>>
>>19052165
Ill probably die anyway even if that worked by eating random dirty earth from several graves until I found a real one
>>
>>19052152
That would be the least of your worries if you want to go down that path.
Real vampires stink worse than shit, they are full of diseases that can't kill them but still suffer their symptoms, they live underground in stinking sewers and tunnels, they're paranoid and half feral, and they feed mostly on animals live or carcasses which does too little to sate their hunger for human blood.
Also they might be undead but they don't last long... sooner or later their own hunger destroys them, as they tend to prey on each other too.
>>
>>19052090
wow this video explains so much...
>>
>>19052169
Well, you actually have to die before being raised as a vampire, you know...
>>
>>19052182
thank me later

>>19052062
you gotta check here!>>19052090
>>
>>19052030
Shut it namefag.
Seriously, you're getting even worse than hanz.
You aren't some eternally living thing powered by technology, you're just some beaner looking motherfucker who has a case of the mental retardation going strong for you.
>>
>>19052190
Yes but I doubt it's by swallowing random earth and dying slowly from infection I need to find real vampires first in person
>>
>>19052269
can you descript what you mean by real vampire? are they undead? everlasting? afraid of the light etc..
>>
>>19052285
Secret society of immortal humans who have to drink blood to survive, They can die from receiving enough damage but they don't age, I dont know what happens with sunlight maybe it hurts them maybe it doesn't
>>
>>19052269
You know why no bodies turn out with two small puncture on their necks and drain of blood?
Because vampires tend to leave a bloody mess behind. And this is what will happen to you if you cross one of them.
For you to be raised as a vampire you need the curse of vampirism transmitted to you. Having a vampire bite you, it's a sure way to have that curse transmitted.
But if the vampire devours most of your flesh while he's at it... well, you will kinda stay dead.

The dirt of a vampire's resting place does carry the curse just as well.
You're gonna die horribly anyway, either being eaten by a vampire or by consuming unhallowed earth, your chances to be raised as one of them are significantly greater with the second method.
>>
I wouldn't do it. You're going to need a lot of soul stones to change if you don't want to be a vampire anymore.
>>
>>19052291
I don't think a bite is enough, they need to feed your their own blood
>>
>>19052333
It's their saliva that enters your bloodstream that does the trick.
So long as you die as the result of the blood loss or the wound, it's enough.
>>
>>19052289
I'm sorry but the thing's you are looking for do not exist.

Even the biblical vampires have limited lifespan (eg. Cain)

Closest you can get is trying to be an bodhisattva, and realising your immortal soul and remembering your past lives. In my opinion that is way better than being an vampire. You can do good instead of doing bad, and you have reset buttons (starting all over but keeping your kung fu skills and piano playing skills etc.)

or by researching transforming to be something else than human. Spirits can be immortal and have those qualities, but they are not human and are limited in many ways. your real freewill will be compromised (as we are here more than one lifetime you really want to loose one of the greatest things of being an human?)
>>
>>19052345
Cain is immortal

>>19052342
I really fucking doubt that because then they could hardly control the vampire population without killing thousands of people every month
>>
>>19052370
The reason for that, is that vampires tend to eat too much of their victims, and that prevents them from being raised.
And like I said before, vampires rarely attack humans anymore. They mostly feed on animals, and mostly dead ones.
>>
File: soulstones.jpg (26KB, 228x228px) Image search: [Google]
soulstones.jpg
26KB, 228x228px
>>19052319
>a lot of soul stones
>>
>>19052378
I am looking for real vampires living in cities and not freaks from the forest
>>
>>19052370
You are not immortal if something deadly is bound to happen to you.

If you want to be Cain then first thing you need to do is be as good as the Cain was when Cain was Good. God's Second most loved human being.
>>
>>19052392
You know what I mean, immortal means to not age and yes eventually you would fucking die if the universe freezes over
>>
>>19052388
I wasn't talking about any forests.
There are animals in cities too.

>>19052394
Immortality and undeath are two very different things.
In undeath, you may not be dying but you will be... deteriorating both physically and mentally.
>>
>>19052428
And how are all these animals dying in cities every day to feed thousands of vampires everyday and no one notices? They just shop at the grocery store
>>
>>19052190
Know no. Being a vampire usually happens when someone can help so many humans that they are constantly among humans...and are sometimes lacking nourishment. They are energized by their fat reserves and they are hydrated by blood. Very few people are so helpful to others that they would experience vampirism. Many vampires are simply in the struggle of the most ancient humans program forcing eternal life by the technologies they access. Many vampires are either these humans or are innocent bystanders who are freaked by the lack of support to them from fellow humans not accessing eternal life technologies without ancient human program. They experience a lack of planned cohabitation with humans not, "blessed" by an access to eternal life technologies.
>>19052232
I read what you texted.
>>19052289
Some get instant regrowth of missing body part technology instantly for some time or ever. They do age but sometimes their brains are put into young clone bodies. This is how they are pale as the cloned bodies are from underground laboratories. They are also pale by doing most action at night which is incentivised by their powers being so great that if they were among the many during the day then they are probably noticed and captured...this is not fun. They thus are sunburned easily...but will not die by sol light except as extreme exposure of which even regular humans would die by.
>>
>>19052507
Ive read your posts before and I know you have a mental disorder and youre a notorious shitposter like Hanz so Im going to ignore you from here on you're not helping me with the topic
>>
vampires dont exist
>>
>>19052510
I am living eternally.

In other words, "oh...you?!...well...I am living eternally. Buy bye."
>>
>>19052453
Thousands of vampires? There aren't that many in any one city.
Especially in well developed countries, there are almost none.
Balkans and eastern Europe have the most of them. And no one really knows how many might there be in India, Middle East or Africa? Probably a lot, but nowhere near thousands.

Anyway, they obviously don't buy pets.
They feed on strays or rats, mostly.
>>
>>19052526
I don't believe that they feed from rats unless they have to also where did you get that information from anyway? Did you interview vampires
>>
>>19052537
The worst enemy of the vampire, is the government.
They know they exist and of course they cover it up.
But they don't let them run free either. They kill them, I believe, on sight.
That's why they're almost unheard of now in the western world.

Now if some government also uses them for some other reasons, I don't know.

But what I know and that's how I know all that, is that in some shitholes, where the governments don't exert so much control, vampires can survive.
I lived in such a shithole, and heard the rumors for myself. Never seen them of course though I met with others who claimed they have.
And I have got most of this info from them.

I didn't believe them at first and I've been to places known to be haunted by vampires at night as a dare.
Being out in the night in such places, you can sense the dread in the air.
You can dismiss it as the fear of walking the streets at night in such unsafe cities, rampant with crime and all...
But you know it's more than that.
Like demons and ghosts that even though you can't see them, you can sense their presence. It's the same with vampires.
When they're near, you can sense it... The supernatural threat can always be sensed. As a sort of uneasiness that overwhelms you out of nowhere.

Anyway, if it is immortality you want to achieve, pick up another way. Vampirism is a curse. You're not gonna enjoy being one.
It's like suffering from a terrible disease that keeps you on the brink of death but never kills you.
>>
>>19052590
If it was so bad the vampire could just jump into lava and be cured from his or her misery

Do you work for the government?
>>
>>19052612
Nah man.
Don't know how much free will do vampires have. They probably follow base instincts and aren't being any rational anymore.
Old men say vampires are animated by unclean spirits, demonic possession or that sort of shit. Though they do keep shredded traits of their person in life.

What I think, merely speculation from my part, is that vampires have caught a glimpse of what awaits in them after they die good and proper. And they're not in a hurry to meet it.
Probably an eternity in hell, that is. I'm not sure God will welcome the soul of someone who's been a vampire, after he's ultimately destroyed.
So even a shit unlife like that will be preferable to them than what awaits them in hell.
>>
>>19052643
I don't believe hell exists and sending people to hell for being inflicted with a disease that drives them mad would be utterly retarded and irrational
>>
>>19052659
hell is as real as vampires and tulpas. both arent real.
>>
>>19052806
Useless reply and I don't know what tulpas have to do with ANYTHING in this or thread immortality
>>
>>19052838
tulpafags succubusfags biblefags vampirefags roleplaying and destroying this board its all the same ask me anything suck my cock thats how you become a vampire.
>>
>>19051847
Step 1: Watch all Twilight movies naked.
Step 2: Get Aids.
>>
>>19051847
>Be initiated
>Get poisoned
>Survive ritual (in spirit)
>Become skinwalker vampire.
Like this.
Or you can also die without dying, but that's difficult and will mess up with your head.
>>
>>19053076
How do you get initiated?
>>
>>19053098
>>19053034
>>
Convert to Judaism
Start practicing blood Passover
Get killed in pogrom
Profit

Vampire meme is societal manifestation of jewish blood passover ritual which is still widely practitioned today. See pizzagate
Thread desu
>>
>>19053140
Fuck off with your jews are vampires rubbish and go back to >>>/pol/
>>
>>19053098
>How do you get initiated?
Same way you get a goof job. Friend of a friend type of shit. If you haven't now you probably never will.
>>
>>19053140
Was hoping someone else would say this.
>>
>>19053150
But jews are real and vampires aren't.
>>
>>19053222
I don't care about jews man
>>
>>19052838
>wants a serious answer about fictional sparkling cocksuckers
>>
>>19051847
You've got to dump gasoline on yourself and ignite it in the woods during a full moon.
>>
>>19053504
Is that what happened to you?
>>
Traits of vampirism in reality are actually symptoms of a personality disorder. Go on any vampire forum, read their experiences. Its just reiterations of "people stay away from me because of who I am" and instead of thinking "I must have a toxic personality" they think "I must be a badass vampire" this is why these threads dont go anywhere.
>>
ya gotta suck your own dick
>>
File: 1489643568651m.jpg (205KB, 1024x596px) Image search: [Google]
1489643568651m.jpg
205KB, 1024x596px
>>19051847

The only thing i want to do with vampires is fucking kill them all off. Just fucking burn them alive. The living dead deserve nothing better than that. Listen to me Op you stupid fuck and listen well : i really fucking hope you turn. When you do we are gonna find you and drive the Lord's cross through your disgusting undead flesh. And you are going to scream, loud for your masters to hear. And they will know we come for them. As sure as the dawn.
>>
>>19054459
Wrong.
>>
I want a vampire/alien/demon to suck my cock
>>
>>19051847
op is a massive faggot
>>
>>19055104
this
>>
>>19055104
>>19055177
Gaylords have no idea about vampires why am I not surprised
>>
>>19054568
You wont do anything because youre a puny human and you couldn't even keep up with the speed of a vampire when you move your hand in slowmotion with your cross
>>
File: 092013Nosferatu1A.jpg (128KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
092013Nosferatu1A.jpg
128KB, 800x600px
>>19051847
>How can I become a vampire
Improper burial practices? But you don't want to become a vampire. Seriously.
>how do you successfully find real vampires?
Romania or Serbia? They still believe in the strigoi in smaller, secluded areas, and if someone dies and the people in the town are getting sick and/or suffering from nightmares of the deceased, they may consider them to be vampires. They'll dig up the body and find it in the early stages of decomposition, which looks like a strange lack of decomposition. Ruddy cheeks, growth on fingernails, blood around the mouth suggesting they have been feeding... and so they'll cut out the heart, burn it, and make an elixir for the sick.

And that's what a vampire is, OP.
>>
File: 1454862479902.jpg (65KB, 835x640px) Image search: [Google]
1454862479902.jpg
65KB, 835x640px
>>19051847
Kill a white dove at midnight by cutting her head, and inject her blood into your veins, 24 hours later you'll feel like u want the dove blood again but you will also be "immortal" you can put yourself in front of a truck, jump from really high buildings and you will not die, try it out.
>>
>>19056314
>>19056209
Wrong
>>
>>19051879
>war with Frankenstein

This makes no sense. Is "Dr Frankenstein" constantly stitching together new monsters to fight? A handful of vampires could kill one of those monster easily, there would be no war.
>>
This board is fucking pathetic just rename it to /rp/ already.
>>
>>19056533
Prometheans.
>>
Supposedy summoning the night mother. Or making a succubus fall in love with You. Perhaps te most favorable result comes from those shadow demon creatures. Hypotheticly speaking in relation to lore. I personally dont belive they exist.
>>
>>19051847
I have this weird feeling, that this is Anon who wanted to be a fallen one before she was 22. Which now seems weird given how any ones 22 popped in the last week.
>>
>>19056563
*many times

Wtf spellwreck(?)
>>
>>19056563
I don't want to be a fallen one just a vampire
>>
ahahahah this again ?
>>
>>19056710
This again until I find real vampires
>>
>>19056777
XD
>>
>>19056804
xD
>>
>>19052386

sorry nigger, ultima online has been dead since 2000, you stupid nigger zombie playing a dead game

NIGGER1
>>
>>19052180
you're way off.
>>
>>19052378
vampires need living blood.
>>
>>19056898
>animal blood isn't living blood
> ? ? ? ?
>>
>>19051847
I went to High School with her. Glad to see she's doing fine. I heard she was dead.
>>
>>19051847
>successfully find real vampires
They are called cannibals. And no, you don't want to associate with them.
>>
>>19057030
Why do you even reply if aren't helpful?
>>
>>19057057 civic duty to prevent the spreading of dumb ideas
>>
>>19057067
But you're wrong
>>
File: gunsnake.gif (249KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
gunsnake.gif
249KB, 500x375px
>>19057071
relentless logic and reasoning
>>
>>19057264
Because human cannibals running around in our cities makes so much more sense
>>
>>19051847
you dont gay ass nigga they dont exist when will you fags realize this
>>
>>19057339
You have to be a fag to think they aren't real tbhh
>>
>>19057339
basic reasoning means you're not stupid enough to believe this shit in the first place. obviously we non believers superior.
>>
>>19057462
>I'm not gay! You're gay!
>>
>>19057699
But they exist so if you don't think so you are wrong and the fag here
>>
>>19057719
Calling someone a fag on the Internet doesn't mean actually homosexual you dense fuck
>>
>>19057727
how can you be so sure?
>>
>>19057956
How can you be so sure of anything? Ask yourself that first
>>
>>19057963
How can you be sure of that?
>>
>>19057966
Because it makes sense
>>
>>19057983
You seem insecure about that. It's kind of pathetic.
>>
>>19057992
I think you caring what a random person cares about is more pathetic ironic isn't it
>>
>>19051847
jewish girls are always so serious
>>
>>19051847
In 1616, Italian scientist Ludovico Fatinelli published his Treatise on Vampires, in which he speculated that vampirism was caused by a microscopic pathogen. He was burned at the stake for heresy.
>>
Does anybody here have any information on how I can meet a cute lady vampire?
>>
>>19060045
What do you think this thread is about?
>>
Not cute vampire ladies.
>>
>>19056861
>>19056861
I bet he is a FBI NIGGER, they glow and you have to run them over with a car. FAGGOT.
>>
argument: >>19056533
counter-argument: >>19056544

I get the feeling this is trolling, but I cannot argue with these dubs.
>>
>>19056563
Hi, no, this thread wasn't made by me. I still want to be one though.
>>
>>19062948
Google what it means.
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.