[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why lots of criminal organizations seem to have an occult element

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Why lots of criminal organizations seem to have an occult element in their way of life?
>>
Because they need the feeling that his bad behavior is justifiable and are so retards to believe in stupid things like Malverde just like everyone else...
>>
>>19051043
what's the origin of Santa Muerte anyway? I don't think it's present in christianity
>>
>>19051123
The Mexican "catoliccism" is basicly hiden ocultism. The "saints" are more important than God or even God dosn't matter go them.
La santa muerte could be a result of El día de muertos when mexicans worship the death of his family members and respect the death which for them is a a she. Then someone got crazy enought to ask to la santa muerte something... She "did what he ask" and boom... A new "saint" like Malverde
>>
They all want someone to help them in their goals.
>>19051196
Those who are members of Mexican gangs and cartels are forbidden from taking up the catholic faith to prevent their morality from getting in the way of the gang.
They are allowed to worship any other entity.
>>
>>19051043
I assume its to create blind faith. Symbols, rituals, leaders. All of these are elements of a cult and highly encouraging methods to keep members in your community.

How different is a criminal org to a religious one in use of ritualistic practices?
>>
>>19051995
Didn't know that about Mexican cartels, but makes sense.

Its like the opposite of middle eastern orgs.
>>
>>19051043
because the devil is real.
>>
There is nothing occult about the bony lady. But if you are asking why criminals look to her, its because she accepts everyone, including those the church rejects, such as criminals.
>>
>>19051043
just like there are paranormal, "workers" within official government employees. They experience phenomena which they must deal with.

Truth is, humans accessed eternal life technologies and humans not accessing eternal life technologies are living in a world where humans accessing eternal life technology have been doing whatever they want. This includes making paranormal without explaining it.
>>
Alot of it is probably just marketing.

If you're supernatural and the other gang isn't, you are more "real" and "hardcore" than they are.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.