[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm just speechless. I believe Seth Rich was assassinated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

I'm just speechless. I believe Seth Rich was assassinated by Podesta. I believe Pizzagate was real. Bohemian Grove, Franklin Cover Up ect.

Now Fox and Hannity have backed off the Seth Rich story. Why does nothing ever come out? It always just stops and makes us look like fools. Do the forces of Darkness literally influence these things and make people fail at exposing these things??
>>
>>19049603
Yes.
>>
>>19049603
>makes us look like fools
I wonder why
>>
>>19049603
You know how those movies where the DA and the Mayor and shit are connected to the Mafia, and they do everything in their power to keep that hardboiled cop on the edge from finding the truth of the matter because if it comes to light they're all fucked?

Imagine that, but with alot more money, power and leverage involved.
>>
>>19049603
is there actually any proof or is it just a coincidence
>>
>>19049626
>asking for proof
They'll give you what they consider 'proof' but if you look into any of the shit they reference you can see that it's all just broad connecting.
>>
why dont you go hassle fox news on twitter or something about it

this is /x/ for god sake the most impotent place on the internet
>>
I just want opinions...
>>
Proof is always out of grasp its very frustrating
>>
>>19049696
if you are going to be a whistleblower you go public. if he was killed because of the email leaks he was a fool for staying quiet and hoping no one would find out he was the leak
>>
I agree but maybe he was about to but too late?

I just want to know the damn truth I hate to think I cant trust Government Police ect on anything...
>>
>>19049616
>>19049641
>>19049662
>>19049739
The most impotent place on the net?

Hardly,the proof is in the shilling,dont give up OP, and continue to search the subject.
>>
Its for social justice dawg
>>
>>19049775
No proof of these things will proof Satanic shadow government doings...fuck social justice
>>
>>19049603
>I believe Seth Rich was assassinated by Podesta. I believe Pizzagate was real.
Then you are a Russian.
>>
I don't know too much about it OP, but from what I recall nothing was taken of his person and he was killed in broad daylight but not witnesses? Not 100% sure on that last point.
Anyway definitely fishy. How would you connect this to Pizzagate?
>>
>>19049810
first shill of the thread awesome
>>
>>19049810
A nu cheeki breeki iv danke!
>>
>>19049865

Don't forget the bounty for info WikiLeaks put up ($15,000, if I recall).
>>
>>19050106
Some homie will drop a dime right??
>>
>>19049768
>the proof is people asking for evidence
>>
>>19049603

Hillary Clinton uses witchcraft to attack her enemies. She uses it to cause heart attacks and other ailments. It is very common for people who find themselves in opposition to her to become victims.
>>
we don't know the truth -- no bs in starting to think these are coordinated stories by a state actor. Russia? America itself? Someone else? I don't fucking know but there is a cadence to this stuff. It's clearly coordinated and made to look 'ground up'. And look at the mouth pieces for it - Assange and Kim both with legal issues. Something smells...
>>
>>19049603
you know... Alex Jones retracted the story and many others, after grand standing and saying he was a "true patriot and he would never back down, they'd have to kill him" or whatever the depraved lunatic said. Point is, he's a charlatan, and even admitted to court he just plays a character.
>>
>>19050468
oh jones another one who was experiencing legal issues. also go over on pol and peep any opinion away from: Keep diggin! is called shilling.

keep digging translate to look over there while we fuck your shit up over here...
>>
>>19050474
Jones is a lunatic. The only conspiracy going on is fucking money in politics and big businesses crafting laws. We're officially an Oligarchy. Trump, Hilary, either one wasn't going to do shit. Big oil and Pharma are still in control.
>>
>>19050474
He's experiencing legal issues because he spread a rumor that nearly got people killed. Not to mention he's going through a divorce because he's a fucking psycho and treats his wife like shit. not everything is a conspiracy, sometimes people are just really shitty fucking people.

You'd have to be retarded not to see how fucked up and unstable he is. (Not to mention what a hypocrite and liar he is)
>>
>>19050485
so who are Alex jones 'sources'
>>
File: IMG_5745.jpg (165KB, 386x475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5745.jpg
165KB, 386x475px
I suppose /x/ is as good a place as any for this conspiracy theory. So here's my theory:
I think Seth was deeply involved in pizzagate and he turned states evidence in exchange for a new identity. But this wasn't some Walter white nobody. He was a DNC staffer with a lot of friends and family. The guy was well liked. So just like kris Kyle his death was staged and it was enough for Seth to disappear until the trial.
>>
>>19049603
Fox and Hannity backed off because his family was like "hey can you stop using our loved one's death to shill your conspiracy theories".

Face it: the DNC and the Clinton Campaign thought this guy had leaked enough information to assassinate him, they would have done a far better job at handling damage control when the actual leaking happened. Instead, the Clinton campaign was obviously unprepared and all they could say was "muh Russians".

There's not a shred of evidence Seth Rich was connected to any leaks or assassinate, not even in the leaked emails themselves.
>>
File: 1495600880878.png (229KB, 2072x730px) Image search: [Google]
1495600880878.png
229KB, 2072x730px
>>19049603
Hanity got the squeeze supposedly.
Pizzagate was pretty much Soros controlled media as well as media matters etc going full damage control.
bohemian grove was kinda exposed and verified by Alex Jones but people think hes a joke due to so many hit pieces / him being a big nuts.

The masses will never open their eyes in fear of the horrors standing before them.
What they cant see doesn't hurt or effect them.
>>
>>19049810
I don't see a problem with russians
An american alliance with Putin can benefit both countries
>>
>>19050569
How so???
>>
>>19050569
>I don't see a problem with russians

You think they're all badass and shit right? You wouldn't survive a day there.
>>
>>19052695
>>19052676
Serb here with family in Russia who goes every year or so.

Stop getting brainwashed on American media. There is nothing exceptional or out of the ordinary in every day Russian life.
>>
>>19050569
>An american alliance with Putin can benefit both countries
The problem is that it won't be an equal alliance. Trump is Putin's bitch.
>>
>I believe stupid shit
>how come people keep thinking I'm stupid?

Dunning-Kreuger in action.
>>
>>19052795
There is literally no such thing as an equal alliance my overweight American friend
>>
>>19049603
>Now Fox and Hannity have backed off the Seth Rich story. Why does nothing ever come out? It always just stops and makes us look like fools
Are you willing to consider the possibility that people back off stories when they find they do not have adequate evidence to support it, because continuing to pursue it without substance makes them look foolish as well?
>>
>>19052775
Well no, I wouldn't expect the average ordinary Russian dipshit to notice anything remarkable going on, despite their government's actions. Nor would I expect them to admit them if they did.
>>
>>19052821
This is the point though

You act like Russia is some Soviet era bloc with drab, deprived citizens and statues of Stalin everywhere. Moscow looks like any other European city with the same shit to do as anywhere else

But i suppose im talking to an american who assumes the whole world lives in mud huts
>>
>>19052821
I know this is cliche, but you couldn't sound more autistic.
>>
>>19052831
I'm acting like Russia is more like Nazi Germany, and it's people are too scared to do something about it, or just too immoral/lazy.
>>
The Manchester attack was a big distraction from the Seth Rich story getting more known in the public. Nick and Disney are in cahoots with the Clintons and staged the whole thing to bury it in the news.
>>
>>19050541
I agree. Why would they kill him after he released the info but not before? murdering someone attracts attention. And why would a hitman still leave him alive, Seth Rich died in the hospital. I think a professional killer would make certain he was dead with a double tap to the head or heart.

>>19050442
I believe there is truth to this, too many people who have crossed the Clintons have met misfortune.
>>
Because it's not a real story

His parents want you to stop that shit, leave them alone ffs.
>>
>>19052865
So what's your excuse then? Are you too scared or just immorally/lazy? Guess your country is no better than Nazi germany either because your sitting in your room on 4chan rather than fixing your countries problems
>>
>>19052967
My countries main problems are caused by Russia.
>>
>>19053000
Kek keep drinking the kool aid fatty. Which problems are those may i ask?

Also what are you doing to solve anything besides gaining weight and shit posting?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.