[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chimpanzees are human. They just didn't take part of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Chimpanzees are human. They just didn't take part of the artifficial evolution we had by the aliens. We would be them if aliens didn't take a small group of them to experimentate with.
>>
>>19046412
any evidence
>>
>are = would be if
>>
>>19046412
we already have an alternate theory with evidence that is not totally 100% retarded. thanks though
>>
>>19046412
Well they are developing religion based in woods and trees...
>>
There are reptilians, yet there are average intelligence/ less evolved lizards roaming around still. Our ancestors were the superior genetic stock of primates, we had the natural inclination or whatever to evolve more than a chimpanzee, so it was our genetic descendants that got manipulated by the ayy's. We would not be the same as chimps if there was no genetic manipulation, instead we would not be as far along the evolutionary trail as we are today.
>>
>>19046422
Not the fossil record, that's for sure.
>>
>>19046412

Chimpanzees are 100% psycho cunts and are literally the only thing on Earth that can make black people look like decent folk.

>watch documentary about a guy who has a zoo of exotic animals
>has a bunch of chimps he has hand raised
>this guy gets into enclosures with black bears, tigers, leopards and basically every living creature that most people wouldn't touch with a twenty foot barge pole
>but not chimps, both himself and his employees refuse to be on the same side of a cage as a chimp
>says "what they do is they try to trick you, they try to get you to go into their enclosure with hand gestures and by acting friendly, but don't you go in there because they'll jump you and rip you apart"

Seriously we should just wipe the fuckers out before they enter the bronze age
>>
>>19046821
>leave them in jails, constantly live in the sense that they're mere entertainment, while they are indeed an intelligent species

>"he tried to trick me to kill me he is bad we must kill him"

fuck off. those chimps react as any person would. YOU would also make a plan to kill the people that have made of you a zoo creature since you where born and separated by force from your parents. that's what differentiate chimps from dogs or tigers, they remember what you've done to them and they understand
>>
>>19047251
>tfw chimps are already in the early stone age
What a time to be alive
>>
>>19047251
Not previous poster. Never thought about it the way you describe, even tho it's pretty obvious. You are right. But chimps are very very scary. The way they tear your face and genitals off, and takes your fingers. Like they know which parts you value most.
>>
>>19046412
This one is pretty wild.

truththeory.com/2015/07/15/stoned-ape-theory-a-unique-theory-of-human-evolution/
>>
>>19046412
The theory of evolution says we split way before that.
>>19047251
nah, they do that shit to each other.
Raids, guerilla warfare, maiming, killing.
One of their tactics when they fight among themselves in the wild is to tear each other's testicles.
Do you trust anyone that does that?
>>
>>19047304
We have the same basic anatomy, and thus the same weaknesses. Can't fight without eyes or hands, and you can't fight when you're doubled over in pain from being castrated and de-bepised.
>>
>>19046821
Are Orcs just bronze age chimpanzees?
>>
File: Pyramidz.jpg (159KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramidz.jpg
159KB, 1000x667px
>>19046412

Earth was Joint Colonization.("Gardens of Eden" were just Colony's/Settlements & The "Arks" were Transport Ships used in a Fleet.)

Blacks had/have Africa

Whites had/have Europe

Asians had/have Asia.

(This was by design)

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
>>19046412
The issue boils down to whether a domesticated species like humans should be considered taxonomically identical with its wild ancestor or not. "Tendency to tameness is distributed in a majority of the hominid lineages, though limited to the species and planets in which human societies had a predisposition for being domesticated (such as a strong dependency on technology and technological means they wouldn't have obtained by themselves). The domestication of humans did not drastically change its morphology. To find a definition and characterising criteria for what it means for Earth humans to be classified as domesticated is not straight forward as they show territorially minded behaviour, which extends to a small extension of Earth, and though they are ready to die defending that small portion of their planet, even killing other humans along their way, they totally lack a sense of sharing a planet at all.
>>
>>19046821
I understand the sentiment but you can't blame animals for being animals.

Of course, I myself would not want to get near, in normal, uncaged circumstances near a chimp. I wouldn't go so "kill them all" as you do or as sympathetic as >>19047251
>>
>>19046412
You realize this is literally the plot of Star Trek, right?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.