[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /x/, I think I bring ghosts into my house when i drink. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

So /x/, I think I bring ghosts into my house when i drink.

I've been pretty spiritual the last two years able to astral project and channel a good bit of energy but some nights i say fuck it and unwind. Unfortunately there's been too many times that this leads to weird things happening in my house.

An example is yesterday when I passed out around 2~ drinking and suddenly awoke around 4. My sister sent me a page of texts that around 3 she heard an ungodly cackle in her room which my dad also heard. Also the basement door slammed open (locked and screen door) by itself twice while i was asleep (and that door is right to me) And i slept through it all fine.

My house has had paranormal encounters before but they cease when I live at the home, and I'm wondering if by leaving myself susceptible, it unleashes these forces.

That or it's possessing me and using my energy. Is it possible?
>>
>>19045286
Hello, yes i do believe that alcohol does makes you more vulnerable to spirits,possesions , ghosts etc. My suggestions is the following one, dont drink in the night, cut your alcohol consumption and re-arreange your rooms furniture,use the Feng-Shui as reference.

I cannot stress enough this, but clean your room very well, iuse natural essences such as lavander , and clorex, you will see a major decrese in paranormal activity. Also, for extra protection, use sea salt ,charge it with sunlight for a whole day and then put it in the corners of your room, this also decreases paranormal activities.

I speak from expericence, good luck anon.
>>
>>19045356
Thanks a lot, i was already pretty much on the path to quitting but i think this is the nail on the head for me.

I plan on cleaning(messy from moving) and sageing the entire basement area. I also use oil diffusers a lot (been a while) so I'll probably get those going too. I was just curious if the phenomena seemed to correlate.
>>
>>19045286
OP disregard what the other anon said about Feng-Shui, it's total bullshit. Penn and Teller did an excellent episode of Bullshit about it.
>>
>>19045422
OP, want more proof that the Feng Shui does indeed work?
>>19045422
Sorry Anon, the shilling wont work here.
You believe eveything Penn & Teller say, so it must be true.

Tell me your opinion (or Penn & Teller) on the I-ching?
>>
File: That entire comment of (You)rs.jpg (48KB, 441x439px) Image search: [Google]
That entire comment of (You)rs.jpg
48KB, 441x439px
>>19045422
>Penn and Teller.
>>
>>19045441
It's a free thread, you can post what you'd like.
>>
>>19045403
Good for you anon, i am glad my advice could/will help you. Remember , if you are okey in the inside , you will be clean on the outside too.

Have you seen death metal/drug addicts/ fans room? they almost always tend to be messy. Maybe there is a reason why order and cleanss go together.
>>
>>19045403
Anon , one more thing, i just noticed in this post that you are using your basement as your current room, this is not rule per se, but you should be aware that basement always tend to be attraction points for the paranormal.

Why you might ask? Simple: because, normally, the water pipes are under the house floor , and seldom reach the basement floor, you see , water is one of the great attractor/repellers substances, you can see this in the construction of the great churches of the world, you will almost always see that the builders of this buidings, are aware of this concept and build the churches either on top of river/water flow, or very near a big river.

Check the cathedrals in France, as an example.

Also, people tend to use the basements as storage rooms, and if you dont keep clean, materially and spiritually speaking , they WILL atract paranormal activities.
>>
>>19045844
Makes sense, half of it is divided into a regular finished room and the other half is a typical one with all the laundry and water heater and such.

Most of the paranormal activity over the years was seen on that side from a shadow man to even a Gremlin that morphed into an insect and dissipated into a puddle while rubbing it's legs. But i don't ever think it's the same thing, just things passing through since activity comes and goes over the years (aka 4-5 at a time) but it's usually something bad like the death of a family member (mother). Dunno why it would start again now but nothing happened last night sober.
>>
But also the activity mainly started upstairs this time, and the last few times as well. The basement for incident was the first time a basement occurrence happened in 8 or so years. And no entities have been seen since then too.
>>
And like i said minor things always happen maybe once in a blue moon, because i think my dad is a major conduit (indigo aura, people he's ever truly hated died, seems to call the bad ones in extreme distress involuntary) but otherwise nothing bad. That was the first more intense thing in 4 years. When I was living on my own in college is when they had the most intense experiences but when I came back it stopped (which is why i think i prevent things). Then moving out again a year or two later to transfer colleges as i was working, it kicked up again. I figure I'd make the thread because it seems if i drank (because minor stuff kicked up a few days before too when I did) I lost whatever protection my presence offered and was curious.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.