[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best "Reptilian" "shapeshifter"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (186KB, 750x610px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 750x610px
What is the best "Reptilian" "shapeshifter" etc. videos and or evidence you've ever seen... Or heard of?
>>
>>19044884
The whole "reptilian people" isn't a real thing that conspiracy nuts believe it to be. The "reptiles" are just another name for the archons of gnostism. Read about them if your interested
>>
File: 1494311247134s.jpg (3KB, 105x125px) Image search: [Google]
1494311247134s.jpg
3KB, 105x125px
>>19045370
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFZX2qyp_d4
dont listen 2 the shills op
>>
>>19045636
Yeah, there are some good videos! I thought for sure people would post some cool stuff... I'll look at ur video now.
>>
>>19045636
Yeah that's a good one. I've seen it before also... I'll post some now too and hopefully others will join
>>
This one gave me chills when I first saw it... But the pope and the queen always seem the most crazy and dark feeling.. Watch the girl untill the end. The last part is when her tongue does the stangest thing. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v0yYb_pSDZs
>>
https://www.google.com/amp/s/inpursuitofhappiness.wordpress.com/2011/03/13/the-queen-and-missing-kids/amp/

<<< there's this crazy case that's deffinitly worth looking into...
>>
File: 2017-05-13-16-12-22-.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-13-16-12-22-.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
Daaaan!
>>
>>19046706
Hello
>>
>>19046706
Sooooo do u guys have anything to contribute ?
>>
>>19047057
hes a gay reptoid thats been fucking around with me on here
>>
>>19047091
Prove it please
>>
>>19046711
R u a reptoid like she/he says ?
>>
File: IMG_8163.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8163.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>19044884
>>
>>19046602
That was scary
>>
do you actually believe in reptilians

or do you just WANT to?

it would be nice to think all the worlds problems were caused by evil lizard people and its not our fault the world has issues.

these videos are laughable. low res, from a distance.

the girls mouth is behind a microphone stand, even if she did have a fork tounge you wouldnt be able to make it out there.

and the reporter dude. you can even see the bug flying at him once they slow it down and zoom it. its counter intuitive. Its also pathetically cheap using "spooky noises" to try and enhance the fear so you believe it more.

I would entertain the idea of aliens, and even alien involvement in government if any one could provide something substantial.

but go ahead say im a shill or whatever

but this thread reeks of schizos who have already made up their minds.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.