[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Trump '16 >a tarot card is called a trump >the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: 8974653120.jpg (100KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
8974653120.jpg
100KB, 612x380px
>Trump '16
>a tarot card is called a trump
>the 16th trump of tarot is "The Tower"
>Trump Tower
>"The Tower" is often interpreted as a bad omen, meaning a period of danger, of painful change, ordeal, ego destruction...
>>
>>19043634
Makes sense, the man is a lunatic and his followers are the very definition of malignant fools. There will be a great purge of racists and homophobes and our society will one day return to one of peace, understanding and empathy.but a lot of fucking heads are going to roll first, ironically
>>
>>19044251
>Unironically become the bad omen themselves by trying to instigate a culling because of a dude who owes hotels.
Yes he's the lunatic...
>>
>>19044251
>racists and homophobes

Ha!, What /x/ has become.
>>
>>19043634
The whole election was a gnostic ritual. Hillary represented Yahweh, Trump Lucifer. Although the real antichrist is that son in law of his. We're in for some rough times.
>>
/x/ has no room for cripplesite's /leftypol/ to take over
>>
>>19044251
Our society will one day return to one of peace and empathy??? You realize that what is happening in places like the middle east or Africa is a direct result of how apathetic we are as a species? Especially our leaders and those in positions of power; who conveniently HATE that trump got passed their chosen candidate: Hillary Clinton.

The real purge will be the day that the masses rise up and consume those weaklings that are governing them. Maybe empathy will have a place amongst our kind once we are able to oust the monsters that divide us and pit us against each other.
>>
>>19044547

Fuck off you gay nigger bitch.
>>
>>19044561
>Hillary represented Yahweh
Comparing that treasonous old hag to God is blasphemy of the highest order.
>>
>nigger
>>
>>19044704
>yahweh is god
>>
>>19044251
>There will be a great purge of racists and homophobes and our society will one day return to one of peace, understanding and empathy.but a lot of fucking heads are going to roll first, ironically
OK Hitler
>>
>>19044704
>that treasonous old hag
Haha wow. Good to know the Oligarchy has you by the balls.
>>
>>19044251
You're out of the fucking loop. There's a war between Trump and the satanic deep state who kidnap and torture children, as well as deliberately poisoning our food, water, and air.

Trump is far from a desirable president but I really hope he wins this war, then be promptly removed from office afterwards.
>>
>>19044704
For one thing the Illuminati always represents Yahweh as an ruthless taskmaster (Matrix, Lego Movie) etc... So this is not MY idea. For another, the greatest testament to this nature of being a cosmic bureaucrat is in fact his own Holy Bible. Third, the conclusion is we're totally fucked. Most people who ever lived have never been given specific revelation. You think because you heard the name "Jesus" that's the end of it? Go and read the gospel again and you'll see how extensive "faith" actually is.
>>
>>19044889
Why would you want to remove the person from office who managed to defeat the satanic deep state and the ancient bloodlines they serve? This evil has plagued the world for thousands of years. I don't see how you can think someone that actually rids of it still should be "promptly removed from office afterwords".
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>19045189
>Trump admin not satanic

No, not much
>>
>>19044844
It does not mean you will all die. Casualties of battle are casualties of war, not genocide or murder of innocents. Any bigot worth his salt is armed to the teeth.

What will most likely happen is a confederation split between violent racists and vengeful victims. Then people will either calm the fuck down or the divide will remain.
>>
>>19044889
no that war was started by a fuckload of anons and people far before this shithead was even a candidate. Many of them died to reveal the truth,
as such plagiarism is unacceptable. I am just happy these things are actually fucking being believed now.
>>
File: maj02[1].jpg (103KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
maj02[1].jpg
103KB, 350x600px
ARIANA GRANDE SYNCH:

Ariana - From Ariadne, Athenian princess who helped Theseus escape from labyrinth. Clear gnostic interpretation: the feminine savior. Sophia symbolism? The motto of Manchester is Concillio et Labore - By Wisdom and Effort

Grande - the great - this is a clear reference to THE savior.

Ariana Grande released a song called "BANG BANG" - there were two explosions reported. Twin symbolism - 9/23 connection?

On the twin peaks revival, there is a location called the Bang Bang bar, where the song "Shadow" is played.

Twin Peaks - Twin Towers

Twin Towers - Boaz and Jachim, the fall of 9/11.

Ariana Grande - Feminine savior - A threat to Sophia? Foreshadowing of a new 9/11 (5/22, same number also pretty clear synch from the 19 dead.)

The Empire Strikes Back - released May 21st 1980. The attack occurred on May 22nd. The Sequel of Sequels? The Empire never ended. And they're striking back against the force that can end them.

SOURCE: (http://komonews.com/news/erics-heroes/erics-heroes-king-felix-and-one-brave-little-girl)

Trump touches the orb and becomes the Empire. He is no longer an instrument of rectification. He consorts with Devils now. Such is life.

If you don't get my references read VALIS.

9/23 is now four months away.
>>
>>19044251
How dramatic. He's not a lunatic. At worst, he's a somewhat buffoonish businessman who's underqualified to run a country. This rhetoric is getting ridiculous.
>>
>>19045270
Spider bitch hated her own fans, they were a sacrifice. There was no security. That cunt is witch who sacrificed children to get attention and make money
>>
File: 1492300728353.jpg (55KB, 285x368px) Image search: [Google]
1492300728353.jpg
55KB, 285x368px
>>19044251
>>
>>19043634
Do you realize how much you're trying way too hard to convince yourself of such bullshit?

Do you know how old Tarot is?
>>
File: 1479390568075.png (227KB, 390x389px) Image search: [Google]
1479390568075.png
227KB, 390x389px
>>19044251
>Being this delusional
>>
>>19046140
>>19045723
>>19045495
>>19044889

"Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist, I’m both.”
-Trump

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/28/trump-im-a-nationalist-and-a-globalist/
>>
>"The Tower" is often interpreted as a bad omen, meaning a period of danger, of painful change, ordeal, ego destruction...

You're a faggot OP. The tower represents breaking something down to its foundations, a necessary destruction of something that was flawed. It hurts, but it's for the best in the long run.
>>
File: 1.jpg (119KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
119KB, 1680x1050px
>>19046632

Even though I hate Trump and most of the GOP currently, this upheaval has shown the younger generation the importance of political action and participation.

As well as wrench and rock the roots of entertainment news, which has been numbing people's minds. Fuck Vladimir Surkov. Fuck the 24 hour news cycle.
>>
>>19046077
time is not linear.
He has a point,this is the first time that such a large number of people use some kind of demented piloted intuition to vote instead of facts.
The constant humiliation of "losers" is being adopted by many "losers".
>>
>>19046632
Who decides that?
The tower is the ego,the illusion,those who fall are kings.
Trying to apply this in politics is very dangerous.
You can decide for those below you but you are not necessarily on top,and you cannot know when those above will cast you down.
>>
>>19044861
You're the most delusional poster I've seen on this board, and this is /x/
>>
File: Globalism.jpg (76KB, 1197x678px) Image search: [Google]
Globalism.jpg
76KB, 1197x678px
Anyone tell me what kind of ritual is being done here
>>
>>19046986
the obvious thing here is that the world is in their hands. its an illuminated globe, not a fan of how the base looks like black pillars that are about to envelope the planet and theyre holding it down from the top and sides. no where to go but down.
>>
>>19044251
Top bait
>>
>>19043634
The tower could reference the tower of babylon also. The USA is often referred to Babylon. Especially in reggae music.
>>
>>19046077
It's a pattern that repeats itself. This pattern is probably even older than tarot. If you can identify these historical patterns, you can pretty much predict what is going to happen in the future.
>>
>>19044251
>return to one of peace, understanding and empathy

ah the good ol days when slavery was legal, women were second class citizens and blacks were lynched for fun. its sad how far we've fallen.
>>
>>19044251
I feel like he is used as a filter. Now everyone knows who's who.
>>
File: ar16.jpg (29KB, 300x514px) Image search: [Google]
ar16.jpg
29KB, 300x514px
Tarot for "drain the swamp".
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.