[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since nobody seems to find an actual meaning behind this photo,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: hello, i've lost my antler.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hello, i've lost my antler.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
Since nobody seems to find an actual meaning behind this photo, this thread is dedicated to making your own, get as creative as you like.

PS: If anyone has the gif version, post it here
>>
It's from an art gallery you fucking idiot. This thread gets posted every week.
>>
Artists name is Kate Clark

http://www.kateclark.com/
>>
why is this pic so creepy to me?
>>
>>19041923
Oh look its this thread again
>>
From behind the veil comes a seemingly otherworldly creature. Our gut reaction instills fear deep below. Down to the core.

Upon reflection, we recognize it as yet another part of ourselves, and fear is of no need. The creature changes shape, its face suddenly morphing into our own appearance.

The creature, with your own lips, mutters the words "I am god. I am you. You are god." And slowly regresses back into the curtain.

You spring forwards, strike the curtains open as quickly as possible, and find a rising sun on the other side. Despite your previous belief it was night only moments before, the realization of the breaking dawn bestows you. You embrace the light and feel something you've never known before, something paradoxically familiar to you.
>>
>>19041923
Its just a fucking art project
>>
Imagine it's midnight and this thing just pokes it head through the curtain
>>
>>19041923
Reminds me of this

https://youtu.be/_exv589NC8M
>>
>>19041998
>Be me
>Midnight
>Fapping vigorously to pics and vids ofrece this (((girl))) I met online
>Recording myself to show this bitch deez nutz
>Look up
>This motherfucking weird ass long hairy ass neck piece of shit is staring at my dick
>Came buckets
>Aye long neck, want sum fuck?
>Stares for a second then leaves
>All i got is this snapshot of her pervy eyes
>>
>>19041935
>>19041985
Awesome Sherlocks, well done. Thank you. Now that we know the source, let's continue being creative because it might become interesting.
>>
>>19042040
plot twist ; it was a dude waiting you to fall asleep
>>
>>19041923
Those idiots at wall drug finally bred with Jackalopes. (Sigh)
>>
>>19041935
Every week? Kek. Sauce.
>>
>>19041923
>Be a Disney princess they said
>You just sing and woodland critters get attracted to you they said
>It will be fun they said
>>
>>19041923
yeah
the meaning is OP is fucking retarded
>>
File: art thing.jpg (152KB, 1295x627px) Image search: [Google]
art thing.jpg
152KB, 1295x627px
Here's the actual piece in op's pic
>>
>>19042271
At least he isn't pretending like it isn't a LARP
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.