[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>if there is a god, where did he come from? >why did he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 44

File: IMG_9075.jpg (36KB, 220x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9075.jpg
36KB, 220x280px
>if there is a god, where did he come from?

>why did he create us?

>does god love us?

Please guys. Help me. I want to believe in god but I can't just make myself believe. SOMETHING put us here. But if god is real, why did he create man? I feel like I'm going mad thinking about this.

Share your thoughts.
>>
>>19041513

In the beginning the rulers of darkness said: let us make man after our image and semblance, but man would not animate, only after God gave the spirit would man animate, it happened when YHVH was breathing into man, so YHVH said, I am god and there's none like me!
>>
If God exists, why would he waste time making a fanny bandit like you?
>>
>>19041513
He loved us so much he made hell to torture 99% of us for lacking specific revelation.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-15-03-51-17.png (150KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-15-03-51-17.png
150KB, 800x1280px
Plato probably has the best answer. He has to be perfect, and there are a few conditions to go along with that (can't change, etc). Why come to this shitty Norwegian pottery board for real answers though?
>>
>>19041513
You put yourself here, this place is a place for the sleeping (read dead)

This part of the reality was made by Heylel.
>>
God can only do good.

Since he's real, he is perfect.
Since he's perfect, he can't change or suffer.
Since he can't suffer or change, he can't have needs.
Because he can't need anything, he can't commit evil.
He can only act on the desire to give love.

The only problem might be that he has no frame of reference to imagine what it's like to not be perfect.
>>
>>19041583
I mean real as opposed to us, who are not truly real.
>>
>>19041513

If you want to belive, then you are already halfway there. Thats the whole "faith" business they talk about.

There doesn't have to be anything mystical or evident about it, just do it if thats what you want to do. Theres no shame in that Anon, and may even be a purer believe than those who are born into the religion and never give it a second though
>>
>>19041513

Anon, do you feel this could be it?
>>19041532

Created by darkness, seeking light? Placed in a world of darkness, trying to escape like neo in the matrix?
>>
>>19041513
God lies outside a human's capacity of understanding, so these questions are useless desu
>>
File: 1457268169177.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1457268169177.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>>19041513
Why is there something rather than nothing? Unknown answer. We are lucky that God didn't get stuck in an infinite loop performing random calculations before he created the universe.

>why did he create us?
God created the universe for a reason, I suspect it is because an isolated existence may not be that interesting and he deemed the universe to be the best response to that.

>does god love us?
Do you love what you create?
Jesus was the Son of God. God incarnated as human. What the Son of God sees, feels, experiences, and thinks, God directly sees, feels, experiences, and thinks.
Other people have also been God incarnated as human, notably:
> Krishna
> Alexander the Great ("Son of Zeus")
> Muhammad
Many others, if you study you can figure out who they are with reasonable accuracy although it may not always be accurate.

Heaven is real and you would serve yourself well by seeking to end up there.
>>
File: 1457275272531.jpg (64KB, 687x627px) Image search: [Google]
1457275272531.jpg
64KB, 687x627px
>>19041631
>>
>>19041633

Why do you assume the creator is good?

*Drops mic*
>>
File: Objective-Morality-Argument.png (967KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
Objective-Morality-Argument.png
967KB, 1200x628px
>>19041638
*Picks up mic*

Our idea of good comes from the standard that God sets.

If God does not exist there can be no objective moral standard; no evil, no good.

For there to be an objective, universal moral good, then God must exist.

Evil then, would be that which falls short of the standard set by the Good God.

In short, God by definition is Good.
>>
File: ascensionquake.png (155KB, 1413x629px) Image search: [Google]
ascensionquake.png
155KB, 1413x629px
>>19041513
>does god love us?

Depends on who you are...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbT1fCHOjfI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03j-wkqO0l0
>>
The first mistake you make is believing God is something external to you. God is within you, you ARE God. Your consciousness is God. Why he put us here, I don't know, but we're supposed to awake our god-like powers (our imagination) to awake Jesus Christ in us. Nothing is impossible to your imagination (God) and you'll realize that life is nothing but a shadow of your imagination. Your imagination has creative power, and life is nothing more than Jesus Christ's dream.
What I just said is William Blake's vision of God, which honestly makes more sense to me than taking the Bible literally. Christianity today is nothing more than a tool for (((they))).
>>
>>19042523
Shut up with this "God is in us all" bullshit.
>>
>>19041513
Everything we believe become true, all gods were created by multiple minds by faith. Before I start incarnate in this world, there were other worlds before(actually there are), there was no god.
Gods are real, but they are "artificial".
>>
>>19042536
Why?
>>
>>19042536
You aren't ready to take the responsibility of being God yet.
>>
>>19041631
So, why so much pedo shite then? Alexander the Great kept little boys around. Muhammad, little girls. If these were manifestations of God, WTF?
>>
>>19042558
I am really God trying to forget I'm God, was originally a troll. Just so your aware. Kek.
>>
>>19042464
>Our idea of good comes from the standard that God sets.

No, it comes from our wishes and aspirations.
>>
>>19042464

Which "God" is good, yours or mine? If that is so, how do we now what is morally "good"? Maybe your "God" believes that penetrating people in the anal region with cacti is morally good, whilst mine believes in fisting toddlers.
>>
Because the perseption to be with kids , the system has convince the people is bad , but the real thing is the kids has all the power , and this system just wipe out that power , telling them that they are just ``kids`` and they dont know, but they do , they have the world in their hand , if you dont believe me , go ahead and talk to a kid , you will surprise what they know, and this system just infect and replace their memories , they kids must to gobern the world , not all those corrupted old bald idiots that want more power . im answering your question , muhammad , alexander , krishna , they surronded by kids ,cuz they embrace that pure light , the real kings , the real power , the real talents are in the kids, and as much as they grow on this toxic enviroment , they replace that power , some of them not , but the mayority fall against this stupid system that wash their brains , and block their geniality , that`s the reason why they were with little kids , they are not wrong , is the system that is wrong , just flip the tortilla and you`ll see .
>>
>>19041513
god abandon us , he gave us the earth as a heritage then people start fucking around with dark forces and shit went crazy now we here trying to find the true but everything its once one was.
>>
If God exists then why the fuck does prayer do jack shit? It works like 1% of the time which is just confirmation bias at that point. Also it says in the Bible the majority of people won't go to Heaven. Wtf? What's the fucking point then? What kind of loving father just fucks you over like that? If you have to be lucky to get into heaven then it's fucking bullshit to me, sorry.
>>
>>19042464
This has major flaws. It assumes that only one God, can set such standards. This is problematic, because then everyone has to follow one God or else. Being able to tell right from wrong is a benchmark. But a universal source for right and wrong, doesn't exist. So maybe for control, but that has nothing to do, with God.
>>
>>19042464
Objective moral values do not exist, and never have. Morality is subjective.
>>
>>19042608
Seems like religions reason for existence, is control. I don't think that was what it originally was for, but it has become, an axis of control.
>>
>>19041513
>It was here before Time existed
>It wanted to leave a legacy in Its own creation.
>Yes, it does. Unconditional Love is the ultimate proof of God.
>>
>>19041583
He is not perfect.

If he was, then Satan wouldn't have been able to convince so many to follow him before we received bodies. He is the most overall perfect being in charge of us, but he is not perfect.
>>
>>19042608
Their trick is saying that their god invented doing to others what you want done for you.

This isn't even morally right, as you would be giving money to rich dictators, because you would love to be a rich dictator who gets given money.
>>
>>19041573
/Thread
>>
>>19041513
A human is to become god. Humans will become gods. There are other sentient creaturesof who we are competing to live eternal life...and though humans are a, "meta" creature.

God and gods, the humans accessing eternal life technology...though immortality is probably earned by constant action each moment, wanted as many humans as possible among the galaxies of the universe so there is as much quick information, data and intelligence, about where the next big bang explosions of the universe will come from. The, "big bang" is a type of explosion. Astronomers believe one occurred 14 billion years earlier than now. The explosions are the size of millions of galaxies.

God and goda and love is too complicated for me to explain. Any help I could do would be detailing a plan so we access eternal life technology so we think opinions as experiencing a real try to be gods.
>>
>>19042536
>Examine yourselves, to see whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Or do you not realize this about yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?—unless indeed you fail to meet the test!
>nor will they say, ‘Look, here it is!’ or ‘There!’ for behold, the kingdom of God is in the midst of you.”
>Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
>I said, "You are gods, And all of you are sons of the Most High.
>>
>>19041513
I put MYSELF here and YOU put YOURSELF here. We exist in different realities which overlap. The text I see on my screen differs from the text on yours. All the text you read from now on contains little hints and reminders to keep you on your own path.
>>
File: maat6.jpg (188KB, 800x414px) Image search: [Google]
maat6.jpg
188KB, 800x414px
>>19042601
>If God exists then why the fuck does prayer do jack shit? I

What if the Bible is full of false prophets and the gods exist to be worshiped and not to serve mortals?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03j-wkqO0l0
>>
>>19041513
>>if there is a god, where did he come from?
He is eternal, and has always been where he is now, the third heaven (the first being our atmo, the second being space). The third is not higher than the two, but overlapping at all points and at all times.

>>why did he create us?
In order to perform the greatest act of love possible; to lay down his life for us, that we might live.

>>does god love us?
Yes. Very much.
>>
>>19042637
We're the broken ones, not Him. Our brokenness keeps us from Him.

>>19042660
The devil has been lying to you; that's what he does.
>>
>>19042741

Then mankind has no hope.
>>
File: prophet_isaiah.jpg (112KB, 797x945px) Image search: [Google]
prophet_isaiah.jpg
112KB, 797x945px
8And I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” Then I said, “Here I am! Send me.”

9And he said, “Go, and say to this people:

“‘Keep on hearing, but do not understand;
keep on seeing, but do not perceive.’

10Make the heart of this people dull,
and their ears heavy,
and blind their eyes;
lest they see with their eyes,
and hear with their ears,
and understand with their hearts,
and turn and be healed.”

11Then I said, “How long, O Lord?”
And he said:

“Until cities lie waste
without inhabitant,
and houses without people,
and the land is a desolate waste,

12and the LORD removes people far away,
and the forsaken places are many in the midst of the land.

13And though a tenth remain in it,
it will be burned again,
like a terebinth or an oak,
whose stump remains
when it is felled.”
The holy seedg is its stump.
>>
File: jesus-in-the-desert.jpg (36KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-in-the-desert.jpg
36KB, 500x357px
When Jesus had said these things, he departed and hid himself from them.

37Though he had done so many signs before them, they still did not believe in him,

38so that the word spoken by the prophet Isaiah might be fulfilled:

“Lord, who has believed what he heard from us,
and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?”

39Therefore they could not believe. For again Isaiah said,

40“He has blinded their eyes
and hardened their heart,
lest they see with their eyes,
and understand with their heart, and turn,
and I would heal them.”

41Isaiah said these things because he saw his glory and spoke of him.

42Nevertheless, many even of the authorities believed in him, but for fear of the Pharisees they did not confess it, so that they would not be put out of the synagogue;

43for they loved the glory that comes from man more than the glory that comes from God.

44And Jesus cried out and said, “Whoever believes in me, believes not in me but in him who sent me.

45And whoever sees me sees him who sent me.

46I have come into the world as light, so that whoever believes in me may not remain in darkness.

47If anyone hears my words and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.

48The one who rejects me and does not receive my words has a judge; the word that I have spoken will judge him on the last day.

49For I have not spoken on my own authority, but the Father who sent me has himself given me a commandment—what to say and what to speak.

50And I know that his commandment is eternal life. What I say, therefore, I say as the Father has told me.”
>>
>>19041513

Jews created God for controlling the lesser races
>>
>>19042787
do we have evidence?

have we actually researched this theory well enough to know for sure?
>>
File: wisdom.png (60KB, 512x809px) Image search: [Google]
wisdom.png
60KB, 512x809px
>>19042761
>Then mankind has no hope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpWkmXrpbrc
>>
>>19042741
>the gods exist to be worshiped and not to serve mortals?

Do they eat worship?

My God may not answer to all prayers, but answers to some.

I think you're fooled beyond measure, not only you think yourself a god but you also think gods are good for nothing.
>>
>>19041513
Don't listen to these edgy faggots, they don't know what they're talking about. God absolutely loves you because he is your father, he created you because he wanted to make people who willingly love him and eachother, he has always been
>>
File: richmanlaz3.png (1MB, 1626x858px) Image search: [Google]
richmanlaz3.png
1MB, 1626x858px
>>19042828
>I think you're fooled beyond measure, not only you think yourself a god but you also think gods are good for nothing.

The universe is the way it is - not the way anyone fantasizes it should be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsmIDvIuOJs
>>
File: owl.png (1MB, 1256x678px) Image search: [Google]
owl.png
1MB, 1256x678px
>>19042828
>not only you think yourself a god but you also think gods are good for nothing.

I don't think the gods are "good for nothing" - I said they don't exist to serve mortals. I'm a cheerful servant of Athena.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtSkrjvogZU
>>
>>19041513
God exists.
>>
>>19042987

And you lack unterestanding, because having a petition for God is not having God serve you.

Moreover the mind of an actual God isn't petty like that of a human or a false god.
>>
File: thumb_246_char4.jpg (32KB, 299x400px) Image search: [Google]
thumb_246_char4.jpg
32KB, 299x400px
>>19042560
Because people back in the day accepted that children can be sexy instead of pretending that they weren't.
>>
File: 1487224548228.jpg (618KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1487224548228.jpg
618KB, 800x1200px
Imagine someone says they are good. Like really good. The best, even.
Imagine Mother Theresa meets Ghandi minus the racism.
Now imagine this absolute best person sees you drowning in the river. They have a rope and a lifesaver. You call onto them, you cry for help, you plea. They just sit down on the shore and stare at you as you drown.
Is that good? What if they saw a plane full with people and they could somehow save them? A very populated volcanic island about to blow up? A crazed madman that build an atom bomb and decides to kill millions of people?
If you look at suffering and you do nothing, then you are not "good".

If you go a step ahead and unleash seven plagues onto millions of civilians because their king-emperor didnt want to free a prophet; if you call on meteors onto a city, but spare the rest; if you kill a third of your worshipers because your own appointed king wanted to make a census; if you literally flood the earth and wipe out every trace of life; if you create mankind, give it innate curiosity, make a forbidden tree and make all the rivers flow from it and then tell them to specifically not eat from that one tree there, you literally walk away from the universe so you dont see it, and then blame every human ever for it,...
then youre pretty close to "bad" in my book.
>>
>>19041513
Krishna did not come from anywhere.
Bg 2.12 — Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be.

>why did he create us?
We were not created.
Bg 2.12 — Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be.

>does god love us?
Do you love God?
Bg 9.29 — I envy no one, nor am I partial to anyone. I am equal to all. But whoever renders service unto Me in devotion is a friend, is in Me, and I am also a friend to him.
>>
File: impcults.png (161KB, 708x933px) Image search: [Google]
impcults.png
161KB, 708x933px
>>19043000
> And you lack unterestanding, because having a petition for God is not having God serve you.
>Moreover the mind of an actual God isn't petty like that of a human or a false god.

A god is something one worships/serves - elevated to the divine level. There are mortals who are granted godhood by the gods - everyone knows that - even the Jews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii95HiPUVoU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J388uOOTnt8
>>
>>19043053
If you wanna fuck kids, that's on you.

Don't act like everyone else is in the closet and you are just normal.
>>
File: columbine.png (197KB, 649x804px) Image search: [Google]
columbine.png
197KB, 649x804px
>>19043000
>And you lack unterestanding, because having a petition for God is not having God serve you.
>Moreover the mind of an actual God isn't petty like that of a human or a false god.

Point is, the Bible is mostly pure evil - and the fact that humans don't seem capable of detecting this is disturbing.

"I believe in a soul."

"Better become a raping, mass-murdering, iconoclastic terrorist in the name of God."

The universe doesn't revolve around the galaxy or Earth or the human species - much less the Jews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHN5YFr5UDs
>>
>>19043487
Defense: more like everyone else is unaware of the kinds of technologies humans accessed thousands of years earlier than now. One of the technologies happening is old brains put into young clone bodies. The old brains are sometimes placed into clones who only aged seven years. Literal fifty-five year old looking like a child.
>>
File: progeria.jpg (265KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
progeria.jpg
265KB, 600x400px
>>19043554
>Literal fifty-five year old looking like a child.
Meh, I prefer my literal child looking like a fifty-five year old.
>>
>>19041513
>where did he come from?
You're approaching this question from the mindset of someone who is created. God was not created, He is eternal. Time was created by God, there was no time before Him.

>why did he create us?
No clear answer is given in the Bible. In my OPINION, God likes to create, and wanted to create a race of little gods (humans) to rule over the Earth.

>does God love us?
He came to this world in flesh to die for our sins and to guarantee us eternal life, if we have faith in Him. In short: yes, more than we deserve.
>>
>>19042637
>God isn't perfect because imperfect beings turned against Him

What is this logic
>>
>>19042601
>why does prayer not work?

Belief and obedience are a prerequisite. If you're wondering why your prayers aren't answered, consider your motive, whether it is pure or not, and also consider how you're living your life.
>>
File: 1487885147401.jpg (534KB, 1060x604px) Image search: [Google]
1487885147401.jpg
534KB, 1060x604px
>>19041513
If your bored look into the pineal gland a lot of people believe this may hold our soul. Although no matter what you research and look into. Believing in Jesus has been and will always be about faith in a higher power. You will never be able to prove or disprove if it's real or not but not everything in this world can be explained.
Our "Elite" believe we're in the matrix due to things like this, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvMlUepVgbA
Also here is a video in favor of Christianity which I found interesting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiMqzN_YSXU
It's up to you to find reason to care, but I believe you'll be a happier person trying to help/empower others rather than being a someone who brings people down.
>>
>>19041513
God is god and religious people don't have to answer that because god works 'outside' the realm of logic. It's a loophole argument.
>Why did he create us?
Who the fuck knows. Same answer as above
>Does god love us?
Most religious texts suggest that, but there's not telling any of them are right.

Basically, 'god works in mysterious ways'. You won't get a satisfactory answer because there aren't any because people are just interpreting old texts the best they can or just coming up with bullshit that sounds good to them.
>SOMETHING put us here.
What makes you say that?
>I feel like I'm going mad thinking about this.
If you're the type of person that feels they need answers to these types of questions to function in life then perhaps religion is your thing. But just because it makes you feel comfortable doesn't mean it's the truth.
>>
File: impvalley.png (282KB, 1054x960px) Image search: [Google]
impvalley.png
282KB, 1054x960px
>>19044108
>God is god and religious people don't have to answer that because god works 'outside' the realm of logic. It's a loophole argument.

Maybe you should ask someone credible...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD5XRZBm13w
>>
>>19041513
>Where did he come from?
Probably nothing, if it came from another conscious entity then that entity would be the true god.

>Why did he create us
If you could facilitate the creation of new unique colors and personalities, wouldn't you do it too?

>Does god love us?
Why would someone have children at all if they couldn't love?

>Hell
If there exists a single human that thinks no soul should go to hell for eternity no matter how bad the crime, then god should be capable of the same forgiveness and compassion, otherwise that human would be exceeding god. The goal should be to teach, not torture.

If we assume the world we observe was divinely created, we are left with the question of why there is human suffering. It would appear either the creator is malevolent, or is impotent, which could be by design or simply another way of saying there is no god. To say there is no creator is to say that the world we find ourselves in was organized by random chance, which is problematic because if universes can apparently create consciousness then there should also be universes that don't require brains to contain self-aware beings, which would result in chaos for most souls. To me it seems more intuitive to assume consciousness preceded the laws that now contain it. If we assume the creator is truly sadistic, then it begs the question of why our lives aren't worse to reflect that. Better yet, how could souls that are truly good and loving come from a god that is so evil? If sadistic satisfaction isn't the reason for pain on earth, then what is? I think it could be that we'd become spoiled and unappreciative if we had heaven handed to us. We'd also be a lot more simplistic, because the trials of life seem to add an indescribable depth to our being. It seems that the people who are most enthusiastic about helping others and sharing love are ones that know what it's like to not have those things, creating an unquenchable passion that may not be possible any other way.
>>
>>19041513
If you really want to know then you are already on the road. Be intellectually honest with yourself and observe nature. There is much wisdom out there to be read but there is also vast misinterpretation so don't buy it all, skim around and see what keeps coming up.
>>
>>19041513
God cannot come from something or place. God is not a he, she or it. Try and think of God as a unified consciousness. Sub atomic or particle physics describes this as unified field theory. Information that transcends space/time.

Keep I mind none if this is a complete case. I only get 2k chrs.

>why did he create us?
This subject is worth 10,000 books but the short answer is we are more than this physical 3D body. We are transcendent beings of light. And as to why are you in this life the world and place. We are to learn about our true selves our true being. Pursuit of material and power are distractions and the path to bondage.

>does god love us?
God is love and compassion.

Please guys. Help me. I want to believe in god but I can't just make myself believe. SOMETHING put us here. But if god is real, why did he create man? I feel like I'm going mad thinking about this.

You are on the wrong path. You are trying to use your mind. The mind is a part of this plane of existence. The mind is not capable of such knowledge. But it is all we have, almost.
You must turn off your logical thinking brain and be still.

Find your inner voice that is not your mind. Try zen Buddhism or some other forms of meditation. Read the Tao Te Ching. Begin your own spiritual path. Find your spirit get in contact with yourself.

Rejection of God is rejecting part of yourself.

This urge to understand is occurring because the world is transitioning. An awakening is occuring.

The something that put us here are more advanced beings. The Sumerians called them the Anunnaki. They genetically engineered us from existing hominids and their own DNA.

Sort of flies in the face of the whole creation right?
but we are talking about the physical universe. Its much more layered than you have been told.

Find your own path and follow the Light.
>>
there are gods. which god are you referring to?

>why did he create us?
we just are, which is an inept input.

>does god love us?
which god?
>>
>>19041583
Then I guess Yahweh isn't God because he can cause tremendous suffering.
>>
>>19041513
>If there is a God, where did he come from.
The Lord is without Beginning and without End. He always was, and always will be.
>Why did he create us?
Even a God can be lonely.
>Does he love us?
As a Father loves his Children, is he did not love you, he would not have shaped you.
>>
File: God_And_The_Devil__by_Auronasia.jpg (85KB, 600x461px) Image search: [Google]
God_And_The_Devil__by_Auronasia.jpg
85KB, 600x461px
>makes big mess of humanity
>most of it is disobeying him and making a mess
>throws 99% of it into incinerator
>HUGE SUCCESS

Yeah sounds about right.
>>
File: Revbackground.png (508KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Revbackground.png
508KB, 1920x1080px
>>19041513
God creates time and space, matter and energy, laws and forces all that good stuff.

So God is the causeless cause. English does not have words to describe these concepts really. How can you ask what came before the concept of time?

God is more than forever, He is eternal. There is no before God. Nor can there be an after God.

As for why God created us? Maybe it was a gift to us and a joy for Him to have people who choose him willingly? God gave us freewill to choose our own masters. I think God wanted to share His boundless gifts with us and created us in His image.

We rejected God and things have gone sideways. But it will only be a short season and than God will set things as they should be.
>>
>>19044525
>even a God can be lonely

Sure an archon God, but not the ultimate God.
>>
>>19044565
>gift

see

>>19044537
>>
>>19044361

>what is Satan
>>
File: imagess.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
imagess.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>19042464
Okay he's good. He's not evil, he's just really really really really mean.
>>
>>19041575
How do you know this?
>>
File: 1494149730433.jpg (156KB, 1084x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1494149730433.jpg
156KB, 1084x1333px
>>19044585
a hired gun?
>>
>>19044578
Consciousness is for sure a gift. The nature of hell is not well known. It could be unmaking a total destruction. Eternal slumber. Why do you have to go all catholic with these notions of endless torment by demons in hell. There is no such text in the bible of demons in hell having power over the damned. These are colorful depictions created to scare the masses into being good subjects.

You choose to send yourself to hell since you would not be with God.
>>
>>19042644
Then don't. I know I don't give respect to people who don't deserve, I won't abruptly call them a piece of shit or anything, but I'm not going to give them false soothing words either. If asked, They get the truth and I feel no guilt for their reactions.

Furthermore, I do my best to not deal with them to avoid conflict all together.
>>
>>19044599
>the smoke of their tormments went up forever and ever
>the fire that is not quenched
>their worm dieth not

And coupled with the vindictive character of Yahweh in the old testament I don't doubt such a sadistic design has been accorded to a great majority of us. I'm not even sure all but the most doggish Christians will be saved. Those who have sold everything and dedicated themselves to a devout life of total supplication and worship. In fact that is what Jesus seems to suggest in the gospel, not this OSAS get out of hell free card most Christians have deluded themselves is what faith consists of. And you know what, I could do that but only out of fear. Only as fire insurance and my heart would still be with the countless souls arbitrarily destined for hell mostly because they were never witnessed to in the first place.
>>
>>19041513
>God didn't come from anywhere. he is eternal and outside of time
>He created us to experience the creation he made, reflect him, and work with/worship him, but we often choose not to do this
>yes. we are the pinnacle of God's creation and a work of art. He loves us so much that he gave us the option to choose whether to love him back.
Why you would go to a board where people think you can make things with your mind to have a serious theological discussion is beyond me
>>
>>19044626
Pretty sure its the immortal spirit beings that get to enjoy all that fun stuff.
>>
>>19043074
If you're so bad that no matter what can be done to help revert you back to a balance, that you are who you are and everyone better like it without consideration of the fact that when people who care speak of bad things about you, or that you consider not the offenses you make unto others disregarding the butterfly effect of things and then proceed to see yourself super just and continually from the day of your corruption continue these things, some even as far as slavery, rape, murder, etc., then is it not wise that the super hero puts evil down? You all cheer when it's done in a movie. Why not here? Because you are evil.

Cowards! the whole lot of you. Who cares what God does to a person, or did you forget. the devil controls the earth. Did you forget that he controls the storms. If God truly did these things, then it was just, for he can see past our singular view of space time. He is capable of knowing all and therefore is able to come to a true real objective understanding of what needs be done? You seem to know that the shooter needs to be stopped, but see not the same when it is done/allowed by God?

Also, he destroyed their flesh. Wiped off the ground, not out of existence.
>>
>>19044599
Because revoking consciousness from a conscious being that you gave consciousness knowing it would fuck up isn't a dick move at all.
>>
God is an alien
>>
File: 1495206677694.jpg (22KB, 306x305px) Image search: [Google]
1495206677694.jpg
22KB, 306x305px
>>19041513
Dammit OP ive struggled with this my whole life.

Heres my take on it:

God is the creator of ALL that exists.

Not something that is able to be visualized or specified.

All of existence is an experience.

We are fractalized portions of the ALL that is God.

We are fractured into tiny pieces of consciousness that do not know where they are or where they come from.

This is the point.

There is no meaning to life other than to ride the ride.

It is all just for fun.

Everything that has ever happened has already happened or been imagined to happen in some way by some thing some where or some when.

Time is a circle.

Life is a circle.

No end, no beginning.

Take that as you will. View it in a negative light, and life sucks. View it in a positive light and life suddenly doesnt seem as serious.

Be careful about your optimism though. Thats how you get labelled with a mental disorder these days.
>>
>>19044196
you're right.
>>
>>19041513
It's not something explained by logic alone.
Here's what I do: ask your heart.
None of that cheesy shit, here's how you do it.
>Imagine you throw a rock into a lake just to see the ripples form
>Rock = question
>Lake = heart
>There ya go.

What I got from asking your question to my heart for a long time was that, in order...
>It doesn't matter where God came from. It won't change the order of the day.
>By definition he must have created us.
>Much like you love every part of your own body, He loves us.
>>
>>19044647
well that's silly. How would the immortal spirit beings even need the gospel? I don't think God is a liar but he's setting the bar high and he's certainly happy to screw people over by allowing them to live without any possibility of specific revelation. I'm sure some people will be saved but we're clearly being treated as spiritual collateral. Its even scriptural, wheat from tares, seeds, sheep and goats, etc... The dudes playing cookie clicker with human souls.
>>
>>19042464
>moralism is material truth
>>
>>19044599
I didn't create hell and I certainly wouldn't go to such a place willingly. /argument.
>>
>>19044878
Not the guy you replied, but I agree with him, he just forgot to answer whty you'd go willingly.
>Imagine you are face to face (after ded) with something so huge you can't comprehend.
>That thing wants in. Like a friend.
>You feel shameful from all the shit you did in life. Not worthy.
>You willingly don't let it inside, so not to show so much shame
>You drift away, alone.
>>
>>19044894
>not realizing shame will dissapate along with your ego upon death
>>
>>19042523
Literally what lucifer said
>>
>>19044910
Do you have experience with prayers or any sort of meditaion?
>>
>>19044894
Hey if you think there's an opportunity for revelation after death I'm all ears. As far as I can tell the people will be indignant and forced down there quite against their will. And god could certainly annihilate sinners even after some purgatorial sentence but the fact that he will let them abide their should indicate that he regards us as fully disposable and doesn't really care for us individually. I mean its a binary judgement. Doesn't it sound all kind of bureaucratic when you think on it?
>>
1:1.2.The Universal Father never imposes any form of arbitrary recognition, formal worship, or slavish service upon the intelligent will creatures of the universes. The evolutionary inhabitants of the worlds of time and space must of themselves—in their own hearts—recognize, love, and voluntarily worship him. The Creator refuses to coerce or compel the submission of the spiritual free wills of his material creatures. The affectionate dedication of the human will to the doing of the Father's will is man's choicest gift to God; in fact, such a consecration of creature will constitutes man's only possible gift of true value to the Paradise Father. In God, man lives, moves, and has his being; there is nothing which man can give to God except this choosing to abide by the Father's will, and such decisions, effected by the intelligent will creatures of the universes, constitute the reality of that true worship which is so satisfying to the love-dominated nature of the Creator Father.
1:1.3.When you have once become truly God-conscious, after you really discover the majestic Creator and begin to experience the realization of the indwelling presence of the divine controller, then, in accordance with your enlightenment and in accordance with the manner and method by which the divine Sons reveal God, you will find a name for the Universal Father which will be adequately expressive of your concept of the First Great Source and Center. And so, on different worlds and in various universes, the Creator becomes known by numerous appellations, in spirit of relationship all meaning the same but, in words and symbols, each name standing for the degree, the depth, of his enthronement in the hearts of his creatures of any given realm.
>>
>>19044929
If you think of God as a person judging people on a chair with a ban hammer..... then yes.

I kinda doubt it's like that though.
>>
>>19044925
Yessir. Quite a bit. Why?
>>
>>19044948
Whole-hearted practice would show that emotion may leave you (I don't know if they carry through), but love lasts with you. That same love is shaped into various forms during your life.
With which kind of love will you see God when you do see him? Will it be love for a long gone friend or hatred for that same friend for leaving you? It's still love.
>>
>>19044361
He can cause biological or natural suffering, not moral or evil suffering.

A virus that kills is a natural suffering. It kills but it's not evil because it has no intent. Like Marcus Aurelius said, because rain falls on the good and wicked, rain by itself can't be said to be good or evil. Natural suffering/evil is like that. It's an inconvenience, sometimes horribly so.

Moral evil comes about when one places his own well being above others, at the cost of others. It's done for benefit to one's self, despite or in spite of other beings. It's not love, but apathy or hate.

God is perfect. He can't need anything. He therefore can't act on his own desires at the cost of others, because he can't benefit himself by doing anything. He can't desire power, prestige, or so on because he is already perfect in those respects.

He can't commit evil because he can't have the intent to harm, because the desire to harm comes from the desire to have, and he can't gain anything.
>>
>>19044985
Anything he does is for your benefit. And you are in no moral place to question his morality.
>>
>>19044964
Love is an emotion as far as i am concerned.

Peace, however, is a neutral feeling. Devoid of emotion.

I feel peace when deep in meditation. Peace with myself and the world. Knowing that in the end (not that there IS an end) everything will be okay.

I believe that upon reuiniting with source, all of my worldly attachments associated with this life will mean nothing.
>>
>>19044941
You doubt it because you've romanticized the whole thing like other christcucks but if you stand back and look at the numbers of people on their way to perdition based on their geographic location then you'll have to conclude that God is quite glad to pour any number of souls into his cup of indignation. Which is why I don't think the gospel is much good news at all ultimately. It might very well involve plucking out eyes and casting away limbs and smiling over the idea of loved ones being tormented in hell. Christians ultimately have done away with any sense of empathy. What I mean is they aren't say "what if I'd been born in North Korea. I'd be fucked. What a horrible situation this is." No they are solipsistic. They think "I've got my salvation Jack" and that's good enough for them. If practically everyone goes to hell then why shouldn't I go along with them?
>>
>>19044998
I'm tempted to say I feel the opposite when I meditate, but in reality it's just a change in perspective I think.
When I meditate, that's when I feel actually attached to this world. I feel the love coming from even inanimate objects. I feel like part of them, with the added detail that I have consciousness.
Whenever I think about it, it makes perfect sense to my heart. Because when you die, I'd hardly believe you get transported into another pocket dimension. So everything you need for post-life is already here, and it's filled with love.

Love could be seen in an X number of ways. I feel like the connection between atoms could also be called love. The attraction they have for each other works much like to us emotionally, they bind people toghether.
The whole universe is love.
>>
>>19041583
>he can't have needs.
But God demands that we worship him and if we do not do as he asks then we are condemned to suffer for eternity. Is that a need? Does God need to be worshiped? Or is it solely a desire? If it is a desire then is he not perfect?

Another thing, was the deluge an act of love? I have a hard time accepting that flooding the world and killing literally everyone except for Noah and his family was an act of love and "good."
>>
>>19045009
Don't blame God for the sins of men.
People do horrible things limiting the free will of others. It's their sins, not God's.
>>
>>19045030
Its confusing because love is so hard to define.

Maybe we mean the same thing.

Thank you for the conversation
>>
>>19045037
I'll just blame God for making a death trap then. Never mind the fact that Satan is in his employ and the sins are ultimately a crucial element in his brilliant divine plan.
>>
>>19045043
Thank you too.
>>
>>19045045
It comes with the package.
Give humans free will and you create sin.
But do agree with me that it's human nature to make things that makes them happier.
I haven't seen as many gruesome wars as in the past. People are way more willing to debate morals and religions, much like you and me now.

People may sin, but they learn with time.
>>
>>19045062
Can you at least admit that you don't have empathy? Can you admit that in order to assimilate God's justice you must necessarily be absent of empathy? Can you admit that the nature of God's justice as it is revealed in the bible clearly shows no real concern for people on an individual basis?
>>
>>19045087
How you conveniently forget that Christ, which was basically a representation of not only how one should act, but very well may be how God is, healed everyone. Not just believers. Regardless if any said thanks or not.

You bring up the harm done to men, but neglect all things done by men. And honestly, let's be real, the powers that rule this world are evil. They have twisted everything they could get their fingers on. It's what feeds them, along with the hate and suffering.

If anything, one must be empathetic. If you cannot care what happens for one of your own, a brother or sister really, how is it that you will be able to return God's love? I'd be fast pressed to believe you would disbelieve and would ultimately not even know it was God. Remember, all of mankind came from God, regardless of who they were, like a good father with a son he does not want to give up on.
>>
>>19045128
The problem with Universalism is all that talk about eternal torment in hell for unbelievers happens most after the events of Christ's life. Not to mention that revelation quite explicitly states basically everyone goes into the pit of hell because they'll be deceived and receive the mark.

To use a cliche, I was Christian until I read the Bible. My only question for Christians is if they read the same book as I did. How many times were the crimes of rulers visited upon their people (even especially Israel)? God is the original misanthrope. What I see mostly is not the love of a father who wont give up on his son. After all he's throwing 95% of that son into the incinerator. I see a spiritual bureaucrat who doesn't want to give up on his soul portfolio and is shifting assets around.
>>
>>19045159
It's unfortunate you see it that way. While the bible we both read, which has been edited and mistranslated over time, says that these things are visited on the people, it's because the people are the ones who put and allowed those people into those positions. Remember, those things were given to them, regardless if they used fear, charm, glamor, love, dread, etc., the people are the ones who hear of their evils and continue their daily routines while those they put and allowed into power continue their ways. Truly, in this sense, our governments represent us. After all, we just want the enemy obliterated and to be left alone in a world watch tv, play video games, experience life, and basically only feed the self irregardless of allowing evil to come upon us. But truly this time, the evil will be done through man, another creation of God upon the heads of men. The irony in it all is that the people will blame those they believe are culprit, but never themselves and thus, the status quo continues.
>>
>>19041583
Amen, godspeed brother
>>
>>19045195
Your apologetics are truly infuriating. I mean if we're not under the rule of a cosmic despot then what would such a universe actually look like? Let me be clear, I'm not a gnostic. This is obviously the big deception that Hitman Lucifer is rolling out as the culmination of this cosmic kabuki theater. I don't entertain notions of being divine or godlike. I find the pursuits of men stupid and vain. I do not subscribe to the credo of Crowley. Nor do I see the awakening in the garden as a positive thing because after all its put us automatically in discord with an omnipotent being. However that isn't enough to make me a Christian. No, I just feel like a bug caught up in God's pinball machine. God wants me to fear him? Done, the fear consumes me. Fantastic. However in order to love God I'd have to forget why I fear him.
>>
>>19045282
I am not the one who has been replying to you but, it is very doable to fear him and love him. Fearing him has to do with the wisdom of understanding that he is the creator of all things and that helps you accept him as your father because he could destroy us all right now but he wants to give everyone enough time to come to him out of our own free will. Out of love, just like he is.

I hope I helped, godspeed brothers and sisters
>>
>>19045322
No I fear him because he abuses conscious beings. I have a real tangible fear of him that cuts to my very core. Not some hokey baptist kind of fear.
>>
>>19045282
Those are questions I am not able to answer. I do personally believe that one fearing God is like when one was a child and they did something their parents wouldn't want them to do. They would fear of their parents finding out.

Now, I believe God to be loving, therefore, I would see him as the father who teaches his child why things are wrong, and if they refuse to believe, he let's them be, barring some life threatening situation of course.

Part of the great deception I personally believe is that I think it comes from our own minds of how we own and control everything. At least, in the way we all attempt to live. And like a child who refuses to obey, like say, running through the house, in due time calls on his face and hurts himself via is own action.

A perfect loving father would then come up to his child to tend to his wounds and know just the right way to speak and all that jazz. He cheers his kid up, and in due time, he stops running through the house, thus respecting and returning love to his father.

But if say, in the middle of the night this same child goes running through the house for fun, and hears his dad's footsteps... he will fear him for getting caught.

I know there are exceptions as there is in everything, but I genuinely believe we all allowed ourselves to get to the points we are at. Even a crazy dictator treats his most well behaved soldier like a son, but that soldier was simply doing his best. Regardless of moral outcome. While I believe the soldier bears some of the sin in the acts he has done, I still blame the head the most. After all, the head tells the arm, lift that! and the foot, run there!

And most people are simple. They can convince themselves of anything and then once we realize this is a thing, we all come into disagreement.

Truly is a thing. Therefore, the true creator, I believe is good. And only good. Man can only, personal belief here, interpret the things of God with a corrupted message because of sin.
>>
>>19044108
>what makes you say that?

Where did we come from otherwise?
>>
>>19041513
So have you just completely forgotten science exists in favor of believing in some magical space man?
>>
>>19045384
If anything, science is proving more and more that God is real. You have a trillions of living cells made up of smaller stuff which is made up of even smaller stuff all the way down to the quark and phasars and I'm sure there's more still. Space needs no mentioning, makes all this seem trivial. But it is not, for order is established in harmony in order for you to be alive. Too much of a chance to be a chance. Ever present, ever aware, everywhere. HE is there.
>>
OP here. Just wanted to thank you guys for all the serious replies. I read what you guys all said I feel like I've learned a little more about a subject I didn't know much about.
>>
>>19045376
>you can't know things because God knows all the things

Then I'm fucked. What else is new. I don't know if you're aware of this but this free will is clearly not libertarian and in scripture God freely overwrites it (hardening Pharaoh's heart, making Samson fall in love with a philistine girl). As Schopenhauer said, a man can do what he wills. but he cannot will what he wills. This is true of any conceivable ontology in fact, not just this one. So too, I find myself unable to love a god I find that by all apparent evidence (including, most regrettably his own holy book) seems to have very little regard for us. People cannot ultimately just arbitrarily decide to believe things, they need revelation. I guess my hearts been hardened and I might as well go back to my scoffing until my number is called.

Also let me say, I am not into all that enlightenment crap as I said but I do have my doubts that the deity of deities would have any kind of discord in his creation. If I have any hope its that the Monad is a thing. Some sort of divine force that can put everything where it wants and needs to be, not just trash it and feel righteous indignation at the sight of a garbage fire.
>>
He is a being that has always existed. Its impossible for our mortal minds to understand. He is outside of time and space.

>why did he create us?
I believe God created us simply because we wanted beings to watch over his new creation. He created everything we know today because he wanted to show his power, and glory.

>does god love us?
One might say an all powerful God can not be all good. That is a deception of a fallen, sinful man.
God is 100% good. There is no darkness in him. He loves his creation more then we can comprehend, because he are all but mortal.

Who are we to put God in a box? Who are we to say what is not capable of?
>>
>>19045437
I'd give it a try. I believe one cannot know true happiness until one knows true sadness. And all the other emotions with polar opposites.
>>
>>19045472
give what a try? Faith? I tried. I tried to convince myself of my own evil nature. I tried to believe that humanity was deserving of such a fate. When I thought about it I just became increasingly disgusted and filled with grief. Ultimately I decided I needed to read the bible to resolve these issues. That just made my understanding worse. I guess god has sent a "strong delusion" my way. :^)
>>
>>19045482
maybe I should have treid praying more but I felt like I really didn't know how. I think the Illuminati fucked me with the spiritual disease of autism. Darn vaccines.
>>
>>19045482
Come to think of it. hasn't there been studies were the only thing we humans can do is say no to whatever stimuli is presented to us? I do believe that act alone determines a free will, just not in the sense we believe it to be. Not really limited, because you can even refuse at gun point, but more like a constant thing. Like the only true free will ability we have is basically to say no to bad things, but you're always in constant control of it. You could nope your way to bed with lots to do, most people call them lazy. They're basically exercising no with their thoughts for the thorns in their lives, or because they have no root. Thus it becomes continuous.

Most people just allow auto-pilot to do its thing. Mainly because they are more aware of their desires and thoughts than they are of the current moment.
>>
>>19045516
I'm not really sure what the fuck you are talking about anon. But how can I make decisions not preordained by God? That would necessarily limit his omniscience
>>
>>19041513
Process of evolution put us here. The rest is yet to be discovered. Don't know why you need a God for this when there's science. Shit happens, buddy. Shit just happened to take place on this great planet you live on. Not paranormal.
>>
>>19045516
This happens to everyone too, but I believe it's because of the lifestyles we all lead. The daily drudgery of modern society saps all spirit out of one because they spent it at work being 200%, or simply to keep quiet versus an enemy in an environment they would rather not be a part of. All to get (serve) money.

The countless entertainment mediums present in this day and age provide emotional experiences to people without an actual person. Just a box that flashes pictures fast.

No one, except those relevant to their lives, knows any celebrity they look up to. Yet, they behave as if they did.

All thanks to the fast picture box.

Meanwhile, their own relevant relationships crumble. Why? That sincere laughter you had watching some funnies was spent there, not with loved ones.

For reasons they dislike of each other because that is all they remember emotionally of each other. The good emotions was to the fast picture box.

Just as how the drudgery of man's work drains the spirits of those that actually work.
>>
>>19045534
Dude materialism is untenable. Its time to surrender your life to Christ of your own free will so he doesn't torture you eternally.
>>
>>19045561
I'll think about over a few awesome sins I just happen to commit on the daily. Thanks, pal.
>>
I fail to understand the whole significance of God having an only son. I mean he could have an assembly line of sons to save people. He's God, so what does it mean for him to have a son anyway? Moreover I thought we were all children of God.
>>
>>19045527
>omniscience
Wouldn't the fact that he's outside of every conceivable time line kind of make that a thing?

According to the occult, which is kinda close to some science, there are multiple plains of dimensions and we only inhibit 3 of them. Therefore, it would be logical to assume there are dimensions in which all of every conceivable time lines can be seen. And all things being relative, we probably operate akin to a marble with which one can take a microscope to and view all things inside of it. Too glean over the different lines and witness it all, but God is able to glean further than that expression. For all is in him and he in all. For there to have been a record of a memory there would have to be a witness.
>>
>>19045608
now you sound like a mystic. Those are some dangerous gnostic thoughts there boy. What, do you suppose sinners are God cancer that God will be irradiating for all of time?
>>
>>19043074
that would make sense if according to christian belief there was no afterlife, but because there is an afterlife the suffering is irrelevant because of the immense rewards that follow.
>>
>>19044046
I remember when the pineal gland meme first came about. Man those were the days.
>>
>>19041513

God is an acasual existence. An effect without a cause. God created us because he was alone. God loves all life, equally. Good and evil are our own constructs. A parent that favors one child over another is not a good one.
>>
>>19045620
Sin does operate like a cancer, it's why the elites perpetrate it. Hence why the heads of the hydra have a lot of responsibility. But God did create all, including the wicked. Therefore, in due time, I personally all will come to the true knowledge of God. Not just being dead and learning nothing.

God wills that all mean should be saved and Christ does the will of God. He does the extra credit work too even though he don't need it.
>>
>>19045645
You guys are good robots. You gotta show me how to do this so I don't have to be raped by the devil for all of time.
>>
>>19045651

Sin is a construct of man. An action is only bad if perceived to be. Cultures change, people change, and right&wrong changes with it. The importance of Jesus is not in his heritage, but in his message. A message that many people have forgotten.
>>
File: 1487822153884.jpg (53KB, 723x723px) Image search: [Google]
1487822153884.jpg
53KB, 723x723px
>>19045655
Oh you're one of them gnostics. Enjoy your luciferian deception.
>>
>>19045620
Funny thing, those thoughts only came to me as I was typing. I haven't read anything gnostic, but I may in some distant future.

First I want to read all the holy books out there if only to discern tidbits of links and truth. After all, to develop a true thought about any of this stuff, one must grow in knowledge of it. Even though I may walk in the shadow of the valley of death, I know I will be safe for I will be ever present with the Lord in my conscious, to discern right from wrong, and to know when something is no good.

But I cannot ever know anything if I seek nothing.
>>
>>19045652

The devil cannot harm you because you can do no wrong, other than what you perceive as wrong. You cannot be punished for sin because it does not exist.
>>
>>19045660
>gnostics

No. I actually had to google that too. All my beliefs were derived form free thought and meditation. I am not deceived except by myself.
>>
File: Anger.png (2KB, 111x94px) Image search: [Google]
Anger.png
2KB, 111x94px
>>19045663
Well that's a relief. I guess I was the true God the whole time. What a crazy story I'll have to tell to the boys at the lodge. Oh fuck me, I better get to sleep or the boss is gonna chew me out tomorrow for not being on my A game.
>>
>>19041513
He who cannot create, cannot sustain creation.
You cannot answer where did this universe come from, yet to answer where god came from! He might have come from another god, but then he will not be that ultimate god. Well, this existence seems to have a beginning and seems to be going to an end so it is not much of a god. So god is the source of it all. Some think he is total ignorance and some think he is ultimate in everything.
It all started when god created the perfect creation that he loves most. The rest - all of us - came for the ride. And there is so much love you must have gotten some. And you will go to hell only if you throw yourself in it; some actually do that.
>>
>>19045672

You are not god. God is a supreme existence that can not communicate with us. When you speak to an ant, can you understand it? Can it understand you? Humans are primitive beings that have yet to truly grasp our own ignorance of the universe. We are a long way off from being able to hold a conversation with God.
>>
>>19045655
Be good, do good. My meditation reflects inner changes because of the things I do on a daily basis. This is why I speak of bad things as sin.

The ways of man change, but higher spiritual principles do not. Therefore, the spiritual principles are to be placed above all else, but in a world of lies, discernment is of the most important things one can have in this life. To decipher truth from lie, to tell friend from foe, and to be free.

Man changes because the elite sway the simple for their own grandeur of delusion. All most simple people want is to be happy and live life. And all they ever receive from men is misery and suffering. That is not of God, but of men with egos that only a nuclear bomb can put to sleep.
>>
>>19045667
Well God is quite happy to let people be deceived, either by his own power (2 Thess 2:11) or by the power of his henchman Satan (2 Cor 11:3).
>>
>>19045681
He seemed sarcastic to me.
>>
>>19041583
Desire is a form of need, desire of love is still just desire. The only way for god to have no need is to be neutral. Bad can't exist without good and good can't exist without bad, likewise if good was wholly good there would have to be an equal wholly bad. So either there is one neutral god, two opposite gods, or many differently aligned gods.
>>
File: 610150-cohen.jpg (8KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
610150-cohen.jpg
8KB, 320x320px
>>19045681
I was being sarcastic you stupid asshole. Of course I'm not God or else I would have abandoned this turkey long ago. This is just the Luciferian deception that everyone will fall for when this end of days melodrama begins. the gnostics have it all wrong. God is not the demiurge, he is the dramaturge.
>>
>>19045682
Suffering is only another lesson on life. We suffer and suffer, until we know why, then it is up to us to make a change, or to not act. The spiritual principles are flamboyant, and there are many. An infinate number of path, each no greater than the next, but they all lead to the same place. We each have our own lessons to learn, and stories to tell. Your sin is the path of others, and your path is the sin of many. Open your mind, and your soul shall follow. To define sin is to create evil. Let all people live, let them walk their own paths. It is only a problem when they intrude in the path of someone without consent.
>>
>>19042464
Morals come from society and ourselves, not religion or punishment/rewards, only the morally lacking need religion to give them what they lack
>>
>>19045685
Your path is not mine. I have seen yours before however. Think what you will.
>>
>>19045700
I am aware of that, yes. Your sarcasm is wasted on me, clearly.
>>
>>19041566
checked and kek'd
>>
>gnosticism is wrong
>I know because of all the miracles I'm doing!
>>
>>19045739
Miracles?
>>
>>19045741
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or4gbAQvDs4
>>
>>19045747
>the truth shall set you free
>conforms you to a narrow road of salvation with little to no freedom

Almonds activated
>>
>>19045685
With all the misinformation and mistranslations of things over time done by men, God allows people to do these things to themselves. How many "Holy" men have ordered the execution of a people? They were deceived. Just gonna put this out there.

In roman days, people died of blasphemy a lot because the Devil (man) was in control there. The best way to make a lie seem true is to keep saying it over and over again until the dead and short memories of the waking dead have forgotten it. Do an oral oath across many family generations, do stupid satanic shit to reinforce you're special somehow, and you have a ruling "elite" thinking it's destiny or some dumb shit. Who knows how they truly operate, I don't, but we all know the world is full of lies.

God's wrath has been stayed and the Devil is trying to push his hand against the very ones he cares for by telling them that they hate him. A deception sure to evoke the anger of God? Yea? What instead if a man does it? Was it God? For he created that murderer, but maybe he allows all to occur, because all men will be saved. Good parents discipline their children though. But they do not abuse them either. And good parents achieve the best results with a child when they are consistent, good, and loving continuously in all of their ways. If discipline is needed, then it is needed, but must be done out of love for fear of their future when they go out on their own fearing no one, getting themselves into real danger as a consequence.

Life is but a fleeting moment. But it is best lived seeking God in his mysterious ways. If Hitler was my kid, I would let him raise Germany up, for he was my child, after the murders, depending on what my believes may have been, I would either cheer him on, or feel regret. With regret, I would disappoint him with reasonings against his cause.

But in the face of God, we are but wild children, some of which need disciplining, So that we may not break the vase running in the house.
>>
>>19045741

Yes, christians are doing miracles all the time, that is how they know their path is true.
The book even says they will do the miracles.
>>
>>19045705
Thanks.
>>
>>19045757
Fuck you and your stupid analogies.
>>
>>19045747
There is much to learn from fiction and subjectivity, and many contacted tribes have their own beliefs and cultures. They do not view the world in a more objective way simply because they may lack religion. Something is objective if it is a fact, but we can never truly learn a fact, only something really close to one. This is because it is not necessary for us to perceive reality with certainty in order to reproduce.
>>
Love is what makes u grow. Love of your fellow beings makes life bearable. God loves Soul so much.....
>>
>>19045760
A miracle is just another aspect of reality. Many people of paths vastly different from Christianity have done the same. I, personally do not enjoy the path that you are talking about, but it is one you have chosen for yourself and I have seen many other enjoy it.
>>
>>19045762
Why?
>>
>>19045783
>Your sin is the path of others, and your path is the sin of many

Made me realize something about myself. I won't share it here though.
>>
>>19045787

Well, it makes me happy to have helped someone. I hope things work out for you.
>>
more atheists than actual people with knowledge of the church. the guy is trying to have faith and these fagdoras have to put their two cents in .l.
>>
>>19045809

Only opinions that should matter here are the gnostic opinions
>>
>>19045809
You might be mistaking atheists for misotheists anon. Consider what board you are on.
>>
>>19045645
>>19045655
>>19045663
>>19045681
>>19045705
>>19045714
>>19045721
>>19045741
>>19045774
>>19045781
>>19045783
>>19045802

I'm just going to post with a name, and since I'm apparently gnostic (Not entirely sure what that is yet) then this will do.
>>
>>19045843

Made a mistake. I did not post the video, I asked, "Miracles?"
>>
>>19045843
It basically means you interpret your religious experience. I know, what a terrible heretical concept.
>>
>>19045862

That's it? Reality is a subjective experience, of course spiritual experiences would be subjective as well.
>>
>>19045843

Are you the OP¿
>>
Just look how uncompassionate these true Christians are. No empathy. Just really cruel vindictive people just like their king.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyJopZAieBY
>>
>God is not the author of confusion
>writes most confusing book ever

Although I guess we can be thankful that Finnegan's Wake is of no theological import.
>>
>>19046189

Because he's not the true god, he is the author of confusion, his words betray him.
>>
File: ginaprophecy.png (1MB, 1280x1900px) Image search: [Google]
ginaprophecy.png
1MB, 1280x1900px
>>19041513
Apparently not.
But what does it matter anyway?
>>
>>19045087
>God
>gave us his son in human form
>Died while asking forgiveness for our sins
>while getting stabbed and ridiculed

Sure, let's talk about God's lack of empathy on the Bible.
>>
>>19041513
time and space is cyclical, beginning with the explosion of matter and energy from a single point in space and time and concluding with the absorption of all that matter and energy back into that single point. Think of existence as a massive donut and we're just coming out of the hole and running across the surface.

God is an omnipotent (all seeing all knowing) and omnipresent (occupying all observable space and time) being. We know that anything that exists can be observed and anything that is observed must exist. You can observe, therefore your soul is an extension of God's knowledge and presence, as is every living thing that can be observed.

As we evolve, higher and higher life forms will form a greater consciousness, much like how you are not just a human, but billions of tiny living cells and bacteria compromising a whole. Think of God as the human to your bacteria.

At the end of all time, a full merging of all matter and energy will render the resulting being omnipotent, and capable of restarting the entire process, this time armed with the knowledge of itself. Over and over, for eternity. This is God: the one, the singularity, the creator and destructor: you and everyone else, but not as you are.
>>
>>19046305
What does that even mean? He's a being outside of space and time. He could churn out a regular succession of sons and saviors. Besides what kind of empathy manifests in a bizarre brutal ritual? Its pretty simple, he's going to burn 95% of humanity for eternity mostly because they never had any opportunity for specific revelation. That's not empathy. And what's more I don't expect such a being to have empathy for us. Its probably like extending compassion to an ant. I'm just talking about how shitty it is that we are conscious and in this plane of existence.
>>
>>19045352
The fear of God is always a fear that he knows you.
If you are ashamed of things you have done, it's comprehensible why you'd fear him. Like a child being afraid of his parents.

If your fear is from the "bureaucratic God" as you describe, don't. If he was bureaucratic, what use would serve giving us love? Think back to everything he's done in the Bible, mainly with Jesus.
Moreover, Jesus himself said that the one kind of thing he doesn't want us to have, is indiference. Why would he be?
>>
>>19046318
If you believe it or not is a whole other question, the thing is that (in the Bible) he gave us his son and he loved us so much that even while being fully disgraced, he asked for our salvation.
He asks this to his father not because he'll damn everyone, but because a revelation works much like a phone call, if you want to talk to God, he must be willing to pick up. He is on the line either if you pick it up or not, always, but even for saints he goes away from time to time. He does so to further the goal, to teach us to reach him, to learn the ways of the spirit.

You still could see this in negative eyes, but you always can do so with everything and it's hard to show some insight to shut eyes. Imagine how hard must be for God to do the same, but without words.
>>
>>19046333
>ashamed of things you have done

Such as?

>Oh no, I've touched my dick

Not healthy fear
>>
>>19046373
Touching the peepee isn't anything. And before you say it, no, not all passages of the bible that says something is a sin is seen as such today by the church. The Pope just admitted gays into the church.
Sin is anything you've done that you know you fucked up, or even if you don't, it still bites you in the ass. Could be something towards God, others or even yourself.
>>
File: 1465520191952.gif (137KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1465520191952.gif
137KB, 267x200px
>>19042464
>Our idea of good comes from the standard that God sets.
Our idea of good comes from the fact that if we acted like evil selfish murderers to everyone we meet we would not be as successful as a community of people working together and being generally good towards each other
It's basic evolution
>>
>>19046382
And war, as an example, is a sin.
So evolution is the process of learning the sin and avoiding it.
>>
>>19046383
>So evolution is the process of learning the sin and avoiding it.
That's not at all what evolution is
War can be a very effective tool in the survival of your species, which is why our and by extension every other organisms history is filled with violence and murder, even in the bible god is commanding people to murder each other all the time
>>
>>19042464
Why are you assuming that there is objective good and evil?
>>
>>19046419
War is different from everyday struggles. War is just meaningless.
As for the Bible, it ccomes with the context. They could be talking about a human personification of something to be toppled, could be common everyday practices of the palestines which Jesus made clear he would not intervene, coulld be a whole lot of things. Death as a symbology.
>>
>>19046425

Because he's read a book as opposed as reading many.
>>
>>19046368
>be born in amazonian rain forrest
>never even seen a book
>life is a constant struggle to survive
>friends and family constantly getting sick/raped/murdered/starved to death
>get eaten alive by a panther at age 23
>spend the rest of eternity burning in hell, because you don't know about how jesus suffered for you for a few days
Jesus's crucifixion is absolutely nothing compared to the amount of suffering god brought us by creating our consciousnesses and that's just in life, I'm not even talking about the suffering for eternity that 95% of all humans experience
>>
>>19046428
>War is different from everyday struggles. War is just meaningless.
No it's not, that's retarded
Of course war has meaning, it's a struggle for resources between large groups of organisms. Living beings don't just murder the fuck out of each other for no good reason
>>
>>19046465
Again, that's men's fault.
We should be helping them. It's a problem of distribution of resources. Our problem.
Aside from that, it seems you claim to know a whole lot on the afterlife dispite never being dead. What I say is based on meditation, prayer and self reflections, but you claim to know it like it's rock solid.
>>
>>19046475
>it's a struggle for resources between large groups of organisms
Which is an everyday struggle, even nowadays. But nowadays there's no reason to murder people for food, or for anything on that matter. That's why it's a sin, it's meaningless.
>>
File: 1474128401795.jpg (234KB, 506x722px) Image search: [Google]
1474128401795.jpg
234KB, 506x722px
>>19046479
How is it man's fault where he is born?
How is it man's fault to be eaten alive by some animal or to die of starvation?
How is it man's fault to have never heard of sin yet still be punished for it?
How is any of that fair and just? how can you be so apathetic towards your fellow man?

>It's a problem of distribution of resources
Who do you think distributed those resources?

>it seems you claim to know a whole lot on the afterlife
I'm just making logical conclusions from what the bible says, nothing more

>What I say is based on meditation, prayer and self reflections, but you claim to know it like it's rock solid.
I know nothing of death and neither do you, no matter how much you self-reflected
>>
>>19046465
If those people never evolved to a point of knowledge of good and evil, then they never received their eternal souls. They just end, like atheists
>>
>>19046487
So I can murder whoever the hell I want if I'm starving to death, eat their corpse and I'm sin free because there was a necessity? I don't think that's how it work bro
>>
>>19046513
It's men's fault to know of all that and do nothing.

Also.
>I'm just making logical conclusions from what the bible says, nothing more
That's the problem. The bible isn't written to make logical sense, but to make sense to your heart. Which I can tell would take time until you can hear yours.
>I know nothing of death and neither do you, no matter how much you self-reflected
And that's why you can say that God is bad either. At the very least I've meditated enough to feel the flow of things regarding this. I'm never certain of the afterlife, but sure as heck won't be for lack of sings.
>>
>>19046522
You can eat the corpse. It'll fuck with your body and mind, plus there's no way you'd feel okay about it afterwards (considering where you live probably has a 7/11 in every corner). You'll feel guilt.
Feeling guilty and truely asking for mercy always will be answered with forgiveness. But note that I said truely. Not even the rain forest guy would feel okay with this.
>>
>>19046525
>And that's why you CAN'T
fix'd
>>
>>19046465
woah, yeah but.

>sticking it in native girls
>a successful hunt
>pulling hilarious pranks on your village pals, usually involving fire and their asses
gotta be worth something
>>
>>19046525
>It's men's fault to know of all that and do nothing.
Funny, cuz that's exactly what god is doing, are we just supposed to clean up god's mess on earth? is that what you're saying?
>The bible isn't written to make logical sense
You can say that again
>but to make sense to your heart
hmm yeaah it's just gotta feeeell right bro, peace!
Come on man, you know you're just saying "muh feelings" now
>And that's why you can't say that God is bad either
If I were to look at the god from the bible I can absolutely say that, because it's all pretty clear what his intentions for my eternal soul are after my death
Maybe your personal not like the bible, but still kindof like the bible god that you meditated into existence is a chill guy, but that doesn't give me much satisfaction
>>
>>19046525
>to make sense to your heart

Treating women like shit doesn't make sense to my heart.
>>
>>19046552
I'm gonna summarize all that with one answer.
Good or bad is a human construct. God isn't gonna give you the numbers of the lotto just because you could really use it. He isn't good, he's just, precisely because he loves.
>Oh so he's bad
No, he's just. A good god would be subjective to what you think is good or bad. He's just.
A bad God that is out to get us is just such a childish and egocentric view. It's like you got your school bully and gave him God status. God has much more important stuff to do than make you late for the bus.
>Oh but justice is also subjective
No it isn't. Justice is, along with other things, ask a person for things he can deliver. Are you spiritually active? Come search me. Are you not? Look these things I've given you.
Third world countries are the highest in religion following, with a long list of what to follow.
>Come on man, you know you're just saying "muh feelings" now
You are in the wrong conversation hen.
>>
>>19046568
Ask musilims about that.
Catholics don't preach that.
>>
>>19046582
>Catholics don't preach that.

The bible does
>>
>>19046576
>he's just

God: Don't eat from this tree or you die
Adam and Eve: We will, since we dunno about good and evil yet
God: Aha! You ate! Now get out

No just god punishes those who don't know good from evil when doing the act.
>>
>>19046593
And the musilims have their interpretation. Ask them.
>>
>>19046596

And you have yours and women don't like it.
>>
>>19045384
Everyday science and spirituality get closer and closer. In fact at this point science is just treated as a religion, it is no more man made than religion itself. The only difference is that it focuses on the seen instead of the unseen.
>>
>>19046595
Adam and Eve are characters made up to symbolize the first humans learning about their conscience. Once with conscience, things aren't so certain as when you just had instincts.

Again, don't read it so litterally. Do you believe the X-men are out there fighting magneto?
>>
>>19046598
Have you asked women about catholicism? They don't seem bothered by it much.
>>
>>19046603

And why aren't adam and eve made up to teach you a basic notion about that individual whom you worship instead?
>>
File: smug.png (366KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
366KB, 540x720px
>>19046607

I live in spain, women are VERY bothered by catholicism, if you wanna fuck, don't be catholic unless you're certain you're gonna find a nonexistent catholic girl.
>>
>>19046610
I live in Brazil.
Women aren't bothered one bit, if anything they preach it more than men. And they can't even become priests.
Welcome to the rest of the world.
>>
>>19046613

And the rest of the world would be me, since I actually showed you where you might be wrong that catholicism isn't annoying save for your echo chamber.
>>
>>19046608
>Why isn't every shakespear romance just Romeo and Juliet?
Beacause each story has it's purpose. Common sense.

>>19046617
Never said catholicism was the religion to end all religions. People can and are incentivised to debate about it.
>>
File: 1487981374719.png (151KB, 365x342px) Image search: [Google]
1487981374719.png
151KB, 365x342px
>>19046576
>A bad God that is out to get us is just such a childish and egocentric view
God isn't out to get us, otherwise we would all be burning in hell already. but if you look at life on earth it doesn't look like he cares much for us either
>God has much more important stuff to do
Like what? what the fuck has god been doing for the last 2000 years that's so important? Isn't he omnipotent anyway? how can he be too busy?

>No it isn't.
How can you have objective justice without objective good and bad?

>Third world countries are the highest in religion following, with a long list of what to follow.
That's because suffering hungry people get satisfaction out of the idea that when their lives are over, it won't be shit for them anymore, instead of walking around in shit and trash all day they get to live in paradise, sounds like an enticing offer to me.

What this all comes down to is that you just made all this shit up, it's all just your personal interpretation of the bible and some meditation or whatever, with no basis in reality, clearly I'm in the wrong conversation, because you base your view of god on what you're feeling or have felt, which is a completely subjective viewpoint. Good or bad is a human construct goes directly against the whole idea presented in the bible, that god is the ultimate decider of what is good and bad. So what are you saying? just take from the bible whatever the hell you want and make up the parts that don't suit your worldview?
>>
>>19046628

Common sense dictates that the religion you follow is evil and thus can be reasoned that you belong to the demiurge, since you have priests that rape children, that burn people at the stake and so on.
>>
>>19042666
Plato's number of man confirms this post as true
>Jesus is Lord
>>
>>19046650

Jesus is a deceiver most probably.
>>
>>19046643
>because you base your view of god on what you're feeling or have felt
And you've done what?
>make up the parts that don't suit your worldview?
Everyone does that. The church has theirs and even they say it's not the definitive interpretation.
The Bible itself does it. The old testament God is much more vengeful, while the new testament God is centered around forgiveness.
God can't be described as to summirize his whole being, he's every single interpretation of him and all of them are correct. It reflects your psyche and aids you best in your own personal journey. And this is a thing I didn't make up, lurk yourself.
Don't know about you, but I'm at a point of my life where a friendly God makes much more sense and aids me better. If your view of God is the one you described.... well, best of luck.
>>
>>19046646
There's sin everywhere. It's impossible to make note of all of them. Argument invalid.
Plus, the religion did nothing. People did horrible things and used religion as an escape goat. Double invalid.
>>
>>19046662
>There's sin everywhere.

Of course there is sin everywhere, your god makes people sinners and then places them in situations where they have to sin to then go and punish them for pleasure.

This isn't a rant - this is straight out of the bible.
>>
>>19046663
You punish yourself. Sin is something that you did wrong that will come back to bite you in the ass.
It was God that set up things this way, but you are still pissing upwards hoping you don't get wet.
>>
>>19046667
>You punish yourself.

No, I don't.

>Sin is something that you did

Sin is something I was designed with, and this was done with the intention of keeping me a sinner. This is theology 101.

the demiurge makes sinners to punish them.
>>
>>19046658
>And you've done what?
I look at the world and myself and base my conclusions on that
>Everyone does that
That does not make it ok,
>The church has theirs and even they say it's not the definitive interpretation.
The Bible itself does it. The old testament God is much more vengeful, while the new testament God is centered around forgiveness.
>It reflects your psyche and aids you best in your own personal journey
isn't that all the more proof that it's just a bunch of bullshit and people just make up whatever the fuck they want? You're saying everyone is right, which ultimately makes no-one right, why even follow any religion? what's the difference?
Doesn't all of this shit you just said indicate that the idea of god is just a human construct?

God can't be described as to summirize his whole being
I agree with this tho
>>
>>19046671
Because you learn from your sins.
How many times in school you got bum fucked in a test to then work your ass out to make up for it?
This is human growth 101.
>>
God is fake, kid. Religion in general is just total, complete bullshit. You don't need religion to be good.
Just be good, help people, and be kind to others.
>>
>>19046682
To you, your God is right, the other Gods don't serve you as much. But they all are right because it's based on self reflection, spiritual growth and experiences.
Religion is more of a way to guide you into something a bunch of people thought out and is broadly accepted through ages. It 'might' have something useful to you.
And he isn't a human construct because then we'd be the Gods. I don't feel much powerful.
>>
>>19046684

No kid, your god is evil.
>>
>>19046700
Haha yeah, okay, have fun taking your imaginary friend seriously. There's no such thing as god. If you need religion to be a good person, then you're pathetic.
>>
Nothing is real, not even God. Only you are God because your perception creates reality. Of course, not God in the spiritual way but because everything is creation of your mind. I assume that if we took complete control of our mind we could reshape reality. Maybe this whole thing is just a simulation we agreed to experience and we have no previous recollection of it. Or life is just a dream that we're not aware of. I mean, ever had a life that feels 100% real? What makes our reality real in comparison? Maybe it just works at a slower pace. I don't know. The only thing I know is that everything is created by us, even God, is no more than human creation. We have created many gods during our history that it really makes you wonder if we're Gods making Gods ourselves.
>>
>>19046717
*ever had a dream
fuck
>>
>>19046708

I don't need to be a good person, as that is a commandment from the demiurge.
>>
>>19046694
"Good" is different to many people, you can't rely on that simple reasoning.
>>
>>19046724
That's literally the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Congrats, you reached the dumbshit scale of dipshits.

OP, nothing is real and god is fake. You don't need to stress oit about false ideologies. The Bible is one of the most evil and contradicting book if you read it all the way through.
Fuck this religion bullshit, OP, just believe in yourself. God is just nothing but an excuse and a flag. Fuck it all. All of it is truly evil.
>>
File: ardipithecus-ramidus-2a1.jpg (810KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
ardipithecus-ramidus-2a1.jpg
810KB, 1500x1125px
>>19046695
>To you, your God is right
But I don't believe in god

>But they all are right because it's based on self reflection, spiritual growth and experiences.
That doesn't make it right. I'm aware that religion is based on self-reflection, that much is obvious. Most religions are completely human-centric, which makes sense, because how else are we supposed to make sense of the world, with so little understanding of it. It must be all about us and our consciousness, because that's all we know about the world.
What we've come to understand more and more over the last few decades tho is that the world and the universe doesn't seem to work that way. The universe seems to in fact be completely indifferent to our existence, proven in my opinion by it's vast emptiness, incomprehensible size/age and accelerating growth into inevitable heat death

>Religion is more of a way to guide you into something a bunch of people thought out and is broadly accepted through ages

I agree, but I think we have a better understanding of our world now in the 21st century than those ancient civilizations or people did. I'm not saying that consciousness is for sure not important or serves some function in the grander scheme of the universe, it might. But it might also just be some kind of side effect of this universe thing, one that we're desperately trying to explain.

>And he isn't a human construct because then we'd be the Gods. I don't feel much powerful.
You know what I meant
>>
>>19042536
Shut up with your "God is exclusive and isn't in us all even though he has been said to have said he was in us all by, afaik, all denominations of Christianity" bullshit.

Also KYS for not being able to argue for shit.
>>
File: 1490213105651.gif (2MB, 480x292px) Image search: [Google]
1490213105651.gif
2MB, 480x292px
>>19042595
>just flip the tortilla and you`ll see .
Nigga what the fuck did I just read
>>
>>19046722
You might want to shut the fuck up. I've read the fucking bible, it is not a commandment of the demiurge.
>>
>>19042621
Ya full of shit.

There are 4 kinds of actions:
1. An action that harms you but benefits others,
2. An action that benefits both you and others,
3. An action that harms both you and others, and
4. An action that benefits you and harms others.

With the exception of 4 when, for instance trying to protect a life (having to harm somebody to protect the non-threatening party), 1 is objectively morally right, decreasing in objective moral value to 4.

Another way to look at morality is like an equation. Take the summation of (Xn), n representing the person affected by your action from 1 to however many people are involved, and X representing a quantified value of how much that action benefited or harmed person n, with negative values bring harmful and positive beneficial. If you come out with a positive summation, your action was objectively morally good. If negative, objectively morally bad (again, with the exception of #4 cases -- for instance, killing 10 terrorists would give you a negative number until you take into account the potential lives saved).
>>
>>19046749
I really don't get why it's so hard to understand this. It seems like people really want God to be evil (because if it truly was as they say then God would truly be evil) and be slaves to him, when it is in fact all the opposite. All good and evil is in you and you have complete freedom to choose, that is true free will..free will isn't "I'm able to talk and do as I please" you wouldn't even be able to move your body if it weren't because you wanted to, the true free will is in the power of decision. It's a hard redpill to swallow but all that has happened to you was imagined, you only weren't aware.
>>
>>19042666
>>19042536
Fuckin rekt faggozoid
>>
>>19046777

sure thing senpai

you even got demiurge trips.
>>
>>19046743
>But I don't believe in god
"You" as in any person. Even if you don't believe in any God but do believe in nature, your God is Gaia.

>The universe seems to in fact be completely indifferent
The universe won't have you in his arms, cuddle you and have you live with no worries like a mother would, true. But I wasn't expecting that.
The universe's love is a different one. It's like the sandbox to the kid, it surely didn't expect it, but this being that came from dirt is playing with more dirt. It's the most exciting thing to ever happen to that sandbox.

> we have a better understanding of our world now in the 21st century than those ancient civilizations or people did
We surely evolved, but "evolution" isn't the same as "better". We have waaaaaaaaay more scientific prowess, but we forgot almost everything about the spirit, which is essencial to learn if we want to do anything in life.
I'd like to have both.
>>
opium
>>
>>19046801
>rekt
>literally just said shut up without any argument whatsoever
>>
File: Eucharist in a Monstrance.jpg (77KB, 736x899px) Image search: [Google]
Eucharist in a Monstrance.jpg
77KB, 736x899px
God is existance, He was not created, He did not create himself. He is creation. God simply is.
In terms of Good vs. Evil, God is goodness. God = Good. Even the words are similar, because they're one in the same. Evil is the lack of God within a person or place.
God created us because, well, why not? With all of His power, He won't just sit around existing. He wanted to allow others to exist with Him. So, He created us to exist with Him. He created us, human beings, to be co-creators. During our time on earth, He observes our thoughts, choices, and actions. He gave us free will, as Anon No. 109046781 said, so we can think for ourselves. He wants us to love Him, but it would be false love if He forced us to love Him. It's a conundrum that God allows to happen for our sake. He gives us the power of free will and judgement, the ability to comprehend and to think for ourselves. God ultimately wants us to be happy with Him, in Heaven. If we choose to reject Him, reject His love for us, we fall into evil, the lack of God and goodness. This is when we fall into sin, which is the natural cause of a Godless life. All of us are sinners, since birth, but only through the sacraments can we be forgiven. He observes all this, and when the time comes that we die, He takes account of what we did throughout the time He gave us here on Earth; what did you do most? Create or destroy? Heal or hurt? Love or hate? Think about these things, and change your life for the better. God loves us all, and wants us to choose to love Him back. Then we can be truly happy.
>>
>>19043053
Nope. You're a pedo. Most aren't
>>
>>19046804
>Even if you don't believe in any God but do believe in nature, your God is Gaia.
Yeah, but I don't do that either

>The universe's love is a different one
There is no love from the universe, you're just switching out the world indifference for the word love, the only love there is is the love we create ourselves. Pandeism is all fine and good, but at the end of the day it's just another religion.
>It's like the sandbox to the kid
It IS like the sandbox and the kid. An unfeeling thing with no thought of it's own and a conscious ape playing in the mud

>We have waaaaaaaaay more scientific prowess, but we forgot almost everything about the spirit,
I think the spirit is kind of an outdated worldview that's slowly being phased out as our understanding of the universe, including our conscious mind grows
>>
>>19043554
You're such a dysfunctional, illiterate, autistic shitlord I honestly don't know how to even feel about you half the time. Anger? Frustration? Pity? Oftentimes just pure fucking confusion.

What kind of God, regardless of good or evil, would create the human equivalent of Jar Jar Binks over here? Fucking hell.
>>
>>19046856
the word indifference*
>>
>>19041513
All is one. We are parts of the one infinite creator experiencing free will and the illusion of separation as a way for the creator to learn about itself as we advance towards unity again. This is according to the law of one.
Lawofone.info.
>>
>>19043804
No
>Yahweh isn't perfect because he created imperfect beings that have the capability and desire to do things that would damn them to eternal torture, which is of his creation

If he was perfect he wouldn't have fucked up the first time. Or the second. Or the fucking third. Yahweh is either:
A) Imperfect
B) Nonexistent
C) A real dick, yo
>>
>>19046313
Sounds very similar to the law of one/ra material!>>19046864
>>
>>19046865
You are just forgetting about the free will, anon.
>>
>>19042787
You're onto something, but have not quite nailed it. Jews serve the god that they themselves have continued to generate from their minds and the power from it that is drawn to this manifestation.

The external god. The god that is cast down to this plane of existence and observation, which has proven in this experience of life to not be real. When you pray, when you sing, this is observed by both the MATERIAL god and of the spirit, which is in direct communion of God from above. Research will lead you to question less as you begin to understand more - rather than knowing and spouting off what one knows, only to be shown up by wisdom, which is experience itself, will lewd to less hardship (and as one could imagine, lesser arrogance and terrible "trolling")

The bread of gnosis is but a tool of power. Knowledge is power is influence is dominion. Wisdom is truth is experience is understanding. Consume wisely.
>>
God has no gender
>>
>>19046582
Funny, I used to go to a church where the women couldn't hold any significant positions outside of the chorus, and we're considered to be subservient to their husbands in all wakes of life. And this shit was right here in America. Missouri to be specific.

Oh but yeah let's just pick and choose what we want to believe in from our mystical book of fairytales.
>>
>>19046781
...your response made absolutely no fucking sense in context. I was saying God is in all of us in response to an idiot that was saying he wasn't with no basis. Did you respond to the wrong person or are you just Kyle Lesbian Suckdick Withers level retarded?
>>
>>19046813
I didn't need one because someone else already sufficiently rekt your bootyhole.
>>
>>19044361
>what is humans
i'm pretty sure all the suffering we've gone through has been inflicted by our own hands
>>
>>19041591

Sounds a lot like projecting there, m8
>>
>>19047172

It's a religion
>>
>>19041583
According to Jewish mysticism, at the beginning, God was everywhere and everything. So, to create the world, he must have stepped back - somehow, inside of himself. But doing so, he left small pieces of evil (which, apparently, were parts of his being) - surrounded by holy light. Those holy/evil pieces gave origin to the men. And Adam was used by the God as a matrix to create the rest of the world.

Then, I am not a Jew, and doubt that many Jews know that, but I like the idea. It also shows that God doing no evil is not a popular view. Gods in politeistic pantheons do evil. Evil comes from Abrahamic god. God might be eternal, he might be perfection, but despite being that, he rarely is detached from evil.
>>
Its like I've said. Christians and Muslims basically have no concept of the possibility of a world with an evil deity. If they were in the world of I Have No Mouth they would be praising AM
>>
>>19045958

No.
>>
File: 1492060274275.png (140KB, 600x636px) Image search: [Google]
1492060274275.png
140KB, 600x636px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKUZdQmtYFc
>>
File: lord shiva narjana.jpg (7KB, 198x254px) Image search: [Google]
lord shiva narjana.jpg
7KB, 198x254px
>>19041513
Pain exists because God exists.
Evil is not separate from Good.

When you realize that God and the Devil are the same things, it clicks into place.
>>
>>19046856
Only because people aren't seeking it. If I performed a miracle in front of you irl, you would later begin to assume that it was some sort of trick and deception because of how much you deify science. Remember, science is simply the understanding of the physical observable universe, yet, there is more to is than that in this day, isn't there? Multiple timelines, 11 dimensions, quantum entanglement. Surely, things we cannot observe, but only detect or theorize.

Redpill, that kind of stuff has been talked about since ancient times in the occult. A lot of what scientists find out about life just ends up proving that there is an intelligent creator out there somewhere.

Problem here is that people would rather turn away from God and leap on the next best thing that doesn't paint them a piece of shit against their egos, but the ego doesn't consider anything but itself.

The spirit is real.
>>
>>19046865
Another one of those sayings that people use when playing the victim card. Like a woman who doesn't want attention from men when she dresses provocatively, but always blame the men.

The day people begin to take responsibility for their own actions is the day this kind of blasphemy stops. Until then, you people will continually dig yourselves into a deeper hole until there is no turning back, lest you come to the light of the truth and be saved.

You are the one who fucks up with your free will and then you are the one who blames God. Don't be surprised when in your time of need your prayers go unanswered.
>>
>>19041513

god is a force that might have some kind of vague good intentions but it wont stick its neck out for us
>>
File: Capture+_2017-05-23-22-08-05.png (113KB, 1199x720px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-05-23-22-08-05.png
113KB, 1199x720px
This is snake-o and he demands his rightful worship. Follow snake-o, post him everywhere, for he is all powerful..
>>
>>19044878
Anon.. We're on 4chan. We literally make the content and discussions here. Filled to the brim with shit heads and people who simply became lost. Yet we flock like moths to a flame.
>>
>>19041513
>If there is a god, where did he come from

This God would exist outside our realm, and would therefore not be subject to our natural laws. If all things have a beginning in our existence, he'd exist outside of it, therefore not needing a beginning.

>why did he create us

From what I've been taught he created humanity as a way to experience true worship: he had already created angels as beings to worship him, but they didn't have free will.

>does god love us.

The Christian God, yes. The Jewish God, probably not. The Muslim God, only if you're Muslim, and only on good days. The other gods? Depends.
>>
>>19050592
And to answer a question that's common with those questioning, though it's a stupid question:

>can God create a rock so big that even he can't lift it?

Yes and no. God has never been shown in the bible to be all powerful: that's just ascribed to him because of his works. There are things that God, (the judeo-christian one, at least), cannot do. He cannot lie, for example. So if God made a tiny stone and says,

"I will not lift this stone."

He cannot lift the stone.
>>
File: peter-mohrbacher-dumahf.jpg (172KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
peter-mohrbacher-dumahf.jpg
172KB, 800x800px
>>19041513
God and Satan are alike in that they are no single entity.
The difference is good and evil, and im sure you can guess which is which.
Don't listen to these asshats.
Saint Michael, Saint Mary, Saint Raphael etc. Are all God.
Baal, Paimon, Vassago etc. Are all Satan.
You are in death as you were in life.
Be your own Angel.
Others will find you.
Try to reach out to Michael, or Mary (Mary is the best). Archangels are omnipotent. They are capable of incredible things and they have time for everybody.
Michael visited me once, and he has never left me.
If you can find them within you, you will find that they were always there, and that they will never leave you.
God is, friend. As a cloud told a naysayer for Christ.
"I AM." It said, wrapping him like a blanket.
It is just, not what we think.
God is existence. Everything that exists in the most literal way.
I could go on and on but i must stop now for fear of going off track, and because i cannot explain all that i know with words.
Once you've spoken with an Angel, you change. They speak to you, through you, as if they are you, and words become meaningless because they know.
That is the best i can describe it.
One love, and have patience.
May your prayers be answered.
>>
>>19043053
Dude what are you arab or something?
>>
>>19041513
God put us here to spread memes. Genetic, phonetic, and internet.
>>
>>19050971
Goetic demons are individual Spirits dude nor just "Satan"
>>
Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said,
“Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”
If you have done these things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart,
and the Bible warns that one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell.
But God is not willing that any should perish. Sinners broke God’s Law and Jesus paid their fine.
This means that God can legally dismiss their case:
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
Then Jesus rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will give you eternal life as a free gift.
Then read the Bible daily and obey it. God will never fail you.
>>
>>19041513
1- yes there is a god, no one knows, but him
2-there is a lot of speculation and I am not one of the best to answer them, but I think it's a test, and god only knows why he did it in the first place.
3-he loves you when you follow his commands and seek him alone with no partners.

if you want to learn more check, Islam. the real Islam, not the one isis claims to come from.
>>
>>19042464
Even if a god exists, there's no guarantee that moral standard exists even still
>>
>>19041513
YHVH isn't real. All of his significant traits are derived from other gods, mostly El/Elyon and Baal in the Canaanite pantheon. Yahweh was a warrior god in either that pantheon or another nearby (Likely another nearby as hes not mentioned in Ugaritic texts)

Yahweh's old age, wisdom, benevolence, etc come from El. Yahweh was likely one of El's 70 sons who became assimilated with El. The early Jews believed in 70 nations existing on Earth, one for every member of god's host, which were initially god's sons/lesser gods but later got demoted to angels. The Bible even refers to God as El or Elyon several times. Yahweh was the god of ONE of 70 nations (Israel) but inherited the nations of the others as the other gods died out (which is predicted/alluded to in Psalms)

In early parts of the Bible, God is not all-powerful/infallible (Jacob wrestles with him in Genesis, several early prophets argue with him). God isn't even explicitly the only deity until second Isaiah, and that only happened because the Israelites needed to feel like they had a strong deity looking out for them because they felt vulnerable and because they needed to feel like everything happens for a reason, and therefore god was the one driving the Assyrians and Neo-Babylonians and other such neighbors to fuck up "Gods chosen" on a regular basis.
>>
>>19053363
>the Bible warns that one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell

Where? Hell isn't in the Bible.
>>
>>19041513
God had a Son, who required a mother.
This created Michael (Jesus Christ) and the Holy Spirit.

Within the creation of Jesus, exists all of us. We are here to purify our souls, and ascend into celestial service.

The only requirement for soul survival, is a faith in the Heavenly Father.

All of your sins, will be held against you, but all your good deeds will promote you. On your ascension journey, you must purify your soul.
God(Jesus) can can forgive you of all your sins and set your record free.
>>
>>19053363
Jesus is a tool.
>>
>>19056121

Yahweh is a keeper, known under the category Logos.

Not God. God is all powerful, you have to understand that his creations also carry himself.
>>
>>19057931

>Jesus is a tool.

Who (or more aptly What) isn't?
>>
>>19057979
(you)

you garner a response, you earn it, you inherited it., respected of you.
>>
>>19041513
Most of your answers can be found here.

Lawofone.info
>>
>>19044819
That's actually a comfortable way of looking at it.

Life is a circle.
>>
>>19041513
If by god you mean the creator then nobody can know for certain since our existence is basically simulated. Instead, generic gods are made up by humans.

>why did he create us?
It clearly was bored and wanted some perfect system capable of generating new experiences and information. Micromanaging atomic legos can only get you so far.

>does god love us?
Who knows, for sure we're providing some amusing content and experiences, so the creator might want to prolong our existence.

There's also the chance the creator has split itself into smaller separate minds.
If quantum stuff is the only unknown variable then that might be the entry point to interacting with our world.
If you pay attention there's no actual magic going on, but there do seem to be interesting coincidences revolving chances.
>>
>>19041513
Yahweh was is & will be....

we do not understand time as He understands time.

Imperishable, omni present & all knowing. The almighty who set the powers in heaven.....He loves us conditionally it would seem....there are covenants involved....and it seems he for-knew who would be against him & who would be on his side......

Why you ask? Hmm, that is beyond us to speculate...for lack of information I would say he created us because it was good.

But to the point, seek & ye shall find...Yahshua Ha Masiach is the truth, the way & the life....his burden is light & his reward is with him.
>>
>>19042621
wrong. Ethics are objective. As they are derivated from rational thought only.
>>
>>19060986
Ethics have fuckall to do with rationality

Ethics are specifically chosen by people as codes of conduct for a group. work, school, your community, or general social groups. it's nothing but the rules they expect you to follow to be accepted as part of that group

all it takes is for the group mentality to change and the Ethics change as well
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.