[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have a fun thread about our psychic potential, discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: rainboworb.jpg (10KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
rainboworb.jpg
10KB, 236x236px
Let's have a fun thread about our psychic potential, discuss different psychic techniques we utilize in our lives, and abilities we have. I have a problem with letting out too much energy, and letting it influence other people. It really is a pain, because I can't control it that well.
>>
Does anyone here work with energy/auras? How do I block any kind energy coming from someone? Can I block it, or deflect it back?
>>
Trying to lucid dream? Simply train yourself to be aware of those in-between waking times during sleep hours. Uh huh.
You have plenty of chances to do a WILD!
>>
Can't telepathically project thoughts? Try a loud obnoxious phrase, like, for example, "I'M GOING TO RAPE YOU!!" in your head, at someone. That should get you going.
>>
>>19040392

>because I can't control it that well.

But you try really hard.

It takes practice, but you have to have patience.

You'll know when the time is right to harness it.
>>
>>19040402
Just visualize a mirror between you and them, the trick however, is you can't wish them harm or any negative energy.
>>
The spirits are listening. Need to talk to a demon? Make yourself known to them, and get yourself into a trance. Get really tired, and make a phrase while in that state. Repeat when suggestively vulnerable and you should get yourself back in that state easier. Try ouija boards, automatic writing, and text generators to communicate.
>>
Trouble even psychically mingling with others, because you're socially inept to your root chakra? Go outside and meet other people you fucking autist.
>>
>>19040392
How do I shoot flames from my fingers?
>>
I don't know where I'm going with this
>>
>>19040466
Just imagining it is enough. Somewhere, in the multi-dimensions, you actually did it where those laws are allowed. So burn people, Anon. Wipe out their very existence, theoretically speaking.
>>
>>19040436
Thank you. Is it alright to send love back in their direction?
>>
>>19040392
This might sound crazy but it's /x/. There was this super qt at my work and we were standing next to each other on our phones and I was getting nervous and stuff because I wanted to talk to her but didn't know what to say, etc. You get it.

So all of a sudden in my head I just said to myself, "Calm down. You are anon, just do anon." And not only was I instantly chill, but it's almost like I felt something click in my head. And as soon as it 'clicked' she like moved around a little or fidgeted. I don't know exactly because I didn't look over at her but I heard her move around. Maybe it was just coincidence but it was literally so fucking uncanny, the timing of my thoughts and, I don't know, the genuine feeling I got in my brain when it happened. Not an emotion, but a literal feeling.
>>
>>19040487
The same thing happened to me! I was in a down mood, then I thought rationally about what makes me happy. So I said 'fuck it' and basically instantly felt better. It's good to have a thought like that handy so it can bring you out of dark moods. It's all in the mind, man. Why can't we instantly feel the way we want, and look past the present?
>>
I can feel people's physical pain if I run my hands over them. I've tried it with a few people I'm close to that can give me right or wrong feedback and I'm never wrong.

I've been trying to get more in tune with this and found I can do an approximate scan from farther away with just a finger or sometimes unintentionally get hit with it.

Freaks me out, as I'm generally skeptical about his stuff but I know it's there.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.