[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Perhaps I should have worded this better, but here is my question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: received_1730651383616802.jpg (21KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
received_1730651383616802.jpg
21KB, 480x352px
Perhaps I should have worded this better, but here is my question /x/. The only images shown of the earth including any globes ive seen in real life have been completely devoid of the arctic ice cap. Wikipedia claims this in recent yeara has been due to climate change melting the ice. Which in theory seems fine but why does it seem all history of what I recall as being "Arctica" in terms of online sources and even physical maps seems to have been scrubbed? Keep in mind this game was released before the whole Mandela Effect by a few years, hence why it may have gone unnoticed. Thoughts??
>>
Self bump, need answers
>>
Ill talk to my damn self, bumping this thread till someone explains
>>
>>19039200
Psy ops and disinfo.
>>
>>19039318
But for what pupose?
>>
File: worldsgreatestpsyop.png (454KB, 660x748px) Image search: [Google]
worldsgreatestpsyop.png
454KB, 660x748px
>>19039200

There is an AI that scrubs and edits things constantly.

I do not remember the name of this project, there are many tendrils of it.

I'm sorry.

This was its first truly noticeable, global public reveal. This is the non-disinfo version of the "mandela effect".
>>
>>19039348
Thank you for the response, there is a globe circa 1950s in my business office, cherry oak pedestal, the lot, and even that old relic shows the earth with no northern cap, is the AI responsible for that as well?
>>
>>19039372

>is the AI responsible for that as well?

Couldn't tell you, all I can tell you is that there are many tendrils to the program.

A couple of which crossover in physical media (libraries and printing companies)
>>
>>19039200
Mandela Effect.
>>
>>19039385
Wouldnt that theory in itself embody the idea of an artificial reality?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.