[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for answers, in the contexts described below, what does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.jpg (85KB, 1360x616px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
85KB, 1360x616px
From Cease of Existence to Existence is an Eternity. From Existence to Cease of Existence is an Eternity. Two Eternities make Infinity. All of Infinity makes Life-Love-Peace.

The Four Dimensions as Space, Time, Matter, Energy.

Swap out the first Eternity for the Immovable Object(Past) and the second Eternity for the Unstoppable Force(Future,)
>>
File: ouro.jpg (10KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
ouro.jpg
10KB, 218x231px
>>19038239
You have an understanding of
>2 (pic related)
>3 (Trinity)
>part of 4 (The Worlds/Dimensions)

You should dwell on the 4 and how they are physically realized on the microcosm. This should lead you to 5. Your understanding of the macrocosm of 4 is probably alright.

Have you learned of the torus? The spindle torus?
>>
>>19038368
Forgot to add, your overall understanding seems focused on the whole pie. I feel like the answers you seek will be within the individual slice. You need both understandings to see the whole picture; maybe take time to revisit these ideas similar to my advice on 4.
>>
>>19038368
I have had images of it flash through my brain while meditating, but not knowing what it really was, I just called it the donut, lol
>>
File: Image-1.jpg (97KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Image-1.jpg
97KB, 722x1280px
>>19038388
It's funny you say that, friend. I was brought a donut as I read your post.

Mine still has the middle, though. Still some work to do and donuts to eat I suppose. I hope you find yours.
>>
>>19038419
lmao, and thank you.
>>
>>19038419
Could you explain five to me though? Or at least what I am missing regarding the 4?
>>
>>19038497
It's all relative. We all speak our own language, I'll try mine. I feel that you lack purpose.

On 4: Energy animates matter, contained in space, through which Time permeates. Why? Questioning this led to my breakthrough. 5 contains a hint of purpose.

I see your understanding is very much based on the abstract and metaphysical. It helped me to understand both the meta (Start to Exist, Exist to End = Infinite) as well as how this is reflected on our human level. It's reflected all the way down.

>0/Infinity = Dyads and polar opposites. Hot Cold, In Out, North South.
>3 = Life-Love-Peace. Creation-Destruction-Preservation. Argument-Response-Understanding.
>4 = I won't do your homework for you.
Researching the Classical Elements did it for me. The bonus is that it leads directly to my first point and 5: why? What is the cause or result?

After you get deep into 5 is when you may need to start reaching into older systems, or be very intuitive. Just remember that each of these concepts is also mathematical in nature. This means color, temperature, emotion, and the arts are helpful in understanding.
>>
>>19038497
Couple more things:
Go look at some fucking shapes. Triangles. Squares. They are probably the most universal lesson. Just don't worry about 1 too much. In my experience, 1 is the number that is under constant redefinition through the definition of others.
>>
>>19039767
I fucking love you.
As I should point out, I relayed this to a friend that 5 was him, and 6,7,8,9 and so on was every step he decided to take thereafter. But I'll be honest, I was high. Lol
>>
>>19039767
And if you won't do my homework for me, can you at least tell me where you did yours? lol
>>
>>19040330
It's unclear what you mean with the friend thing. You may have been onto something, though, with the steps thing.
>1: Consciousness. Our ego in the world, space
>2: Understanding of others. I and Them
>3: Like-minded people: Family, hints of love
>4: Deeper webs of social ties and relations. What brings them together and splits them apart
>5: Why? How? The next number is often only a question away. A step closer to Love.

Question everything. Everything becomes homework. That's just me, though. At some point it'll bite me in the ass. Your homework is in your passion and what you like doing. It could be anything, including time spent not working towards your aspirations and dreams.
>You're an introvert? Analyze the things that recharge you and what you like doing alone (not related to the ego)
>You're an extrovert? Analyze the things that recharge you and what you like bringing other people to do (not related to the ego)

Personally, I study for the sake of studying. Social patterns, nature, relations of systems. It's my personal lens of reality. Part of the path is finding your lens. This is unfortunate, as the lens is constantly changing and often hides from our ego. Doesn't mean you have to rid yourself of your ego, though.

In either case, meditate. Learn to introspect and examine yourself without judgement. Learn to ponder existence without judgement. Go sit in nature, hang with some animals or something. Follow your gut.

Everything is a symbol, everything represents something. It is a system like straining coffee through consecutive filters. There are symbols that are more 'pure'. Without personal Work, the purest are like staring at the sun. It's awesome but you don't sense the significance. These purest symbols, physically, are tied to the strongest senses. Humans use sight a lot, we count a lot, we use shapes a lot. Numbers and geometry.

Oh, and there's also the whole 'other senses' thing, but we can stay grounded here.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.