[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and di

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 347
Thread images: 22

File: szeansz_1.jpg (327KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
szeansz_1.jpg
327KB, 640x480px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >19033255
>>
trading. would like to know what's going to become of the suicide tendencies of fh.
>>
>>19037704
I can trade, but it's an odd method I use.

I can't guarantee an answer for your question, but if you would like one I will give you your fortune.
>>
>>19037709
sure
>>
>>19037657
Previous thread: >>19033255
>>
File: IMG_20170521_092232.jpg (3MB, 2304x4096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170521_092232.jpg
3MB, 2304x4096px
>>19037711

Woah! Read flag, first pull of this set, that's gnarly. Man I had all these other ones with possibly deep meanings, but you got redflagged. maybe that's the way it was supposed to be. Like a said, I'm a weird medium.

Yeah, whatever it is, watch out, yeah?

Anyways, I would simply like to know about a girl we'll call D. How is she feeling lately?
>>
>>19037775
Looks like something you drew on the back of a receipt. What exactly *is* your method? Care to elaborate?
>>
>>19037775
sorry for the delay, my internet is SHITE in the early morning.

ALSO, the regular internet /b/astard might find info in this picture pertaining to my location.
FUCK!
>>
>>19037775
"of changing human nature, of transforming each individual, who is by himself a complete and solitary whole, into part of a greater whole from which he....receives his life and being."

"....Furnaces and workshops that stand idle by night, and absorb no living labor, are a 'mere loss' to the capitalist."

'Furnace' stood out to me. I think this person is catching a breather for self-reflection, even if at the cost for other things.
>>
>>19037779
Correct!

Over the night at my gasstation, opening the cash drawer will print these slips out, and as a joke I started making up fortunes for fun and giving them to people. They had surprising results back then, and they have continued to have surprising results since.

My method is to never use an intentionally created slip, to use all of the accidental slips for that night, and to let my mind wander to find a subject to draw. I have recently seen readers using "autodrawing", which I should have looked up deeper but did not.

I never would have considered my medium plausible until I found that autodrawer.

...you may want a better/real reading. and its a shame the redflag doesn't show off my artistry, it's the only one i did in sharpie....
>>
>>19037775
Can I have a reading too?
>>
>>19037801
Neat. I'm not the anon you were reading for, just a lurker. That's kinda cool though.
>>
File: Untitled.png (392KB, 483x701px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
392KB, 483x701px
>>19037792

Thank you, this reading I will take to heart. it is /incredibly comforting.

meanwhile, captcha's stuck in the stupid bucket...
>>
>>19037775
Could I also get a reading
>>
Trading. I use tarot

Last night I had a dream I was joining the god Thor for a war, should I consider that a message he's seeking out for me and try to contact him or it was a mere dream?
>>
File: IMG_20170521_095327.jpg (4MB, 2304x4096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170521_095327.jpg
4MB, 2304x4096px
>>19037812

Not a reading, a fortune. rather like a cookie.

Ah, the "football play"! I had forgotten about this one, good, good.

guy on right takes left man, guy in back goes straight up the middle to aim for the back of the clump, breaking it. guy on left dips around back to tear man on right from the hub-bub.

I think it's a direct set of directions, this one.
>>
I'm doing readings! Yall know the drill!
I need
>A query
>Anything nice. How are you? How is your day going, anything fun?
>>
>>19037849
Hi Angel-chan, happy Sunday, could you do mine? >>19037832 I can read for you in return if you wish. The dream was actually fun and I was excited to meet Thor lol How are things with you?
>>
>>19037849
I'm exhausted and taking a break.

query: is all the current bureaucracy of the job search towards a positive result?
>>
File: IMG_20170521_100537.jpg (3MB, 2304x4096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170521_100537.jpg
3MB, 2304x4096px
>>19037831

Since I have made a habit of coming here often, the phrase "May I have a fortune" will always summon me, unless I haven't any to give. I discard fortunes after one pull so i may run low - i will choose between the last 3, of the last two i will not. Also, my phone will not post pictures so the transfer of imagery is difficult for me.
Also, i pull these blindly from my pocket. forgot to mention earlier.

the sigil of Baphomet, or a crude one that is.
Baphomet is a false god, who evolved through the works or LaVey and Crowley from its original bastardization (of possibly Ishtar)by the French Crown in a historically successful attempt to dismantle and blaspheme the Knights Templar. Some say they may still have a well-kept treasure hidden deep under Oak Island.
>>
>>19037879
Hi, may I have fortune ,please?
>>
>>19037879
>not mentioning that Eliphaz Levi was the first to depict Baphomet in the modern representation
> despite it being said that Baphomet had the head of an ass.

Cherry pick, much?
>>
>>19037879
Jesus christ though these things are going to get me whacked if anyone ever comes looking for me.

I like to trust people though. If you would find me, I would love to chat!
>>
>>19037893
I'd love to chat with you regardless anon, you seem a cool person, can I have a fortune as well?
>>
File: raindrops-828954_960_720.jpg (280KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
raindrops-828954_960_720.jpg
280KB, 960x540px
>>19037849
cool, thanks. query: what is my relationship status looking like for the next while? moving to a new area and i'm wondering.
it's a thunderstorm here but i love the rain.
>>
>>19037849
Can you tell me about the guy I'll marry? I'm alright, might get up to exciting things later. Hope you are well Angel-chan
>>
>>19037856
Wowow you got to meet Thoth!! How are Egyptian goods? I could never vibe with them.

>should I consider that a message he's seeking out for me and try to contact him or it was a mere dream?
The moon, Ace of cups, X of cups rev
I would say yes Thoth is seeking you out and this relationship is gonna be fun. He might do some favors for you. But you should be a little wary though gods are very demanding and a jealous. Just be a bit careful.

>my query:
Should I do some brujeria on the redhead qt? How will the outcome be if I do it?
>>
>>19037846
Oh, thank you! Very interesting.
>>
>>19037849
Please please angel chan.

I need to know if I have done the right thing. I told someone I loved it was time for them to go. I'm hurting so bad. Did I do the right thing?

As silly as it sounds, I really hope that I still sorta remain friends with them. I hope they aren't currently as messed up as I am right now but i'm holding it all together.

This is a picture of a mouse I saved ages ago but I think it's pretty nice
>>
File: IMG_20170521_102216.jpg (3MB, 2304x4096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170521_102216.jpg
3MB, 2304x4096px
>>19037889
Of course!

not cherrypicking, raw memory. I tend to forget things. Thank you so much for clarifying, honestly.

>>19037883

Ah! the jeweled brooch. This one was first made of this batch, and is also currently the only one that does not bear "Your Fortune" written on it.

Your fortune, by the way, is that a brooch received from a friend, especially such a pretty one, brings you protection and vigilance as you wear it about you. I think this one has a deeper meaning to it - I don't think you want to wear this brooch, metaphorically, but you will have need for it in your travels to come so please wear it, or at least don't lose or scuff the thing.
Metaphorically. Look for undesired "gifts" from friends.

Um if no one can tell this is my first attempt at floating these here. Feedback would be great, although sometimes it takes a bit to get it... either way, I wanna make sure I'm not giving trashy fortunes.
>>
>>19037849
will i find true love in this year?

im looking for a job! i hope in the next interview they really pay a regular salary
>>
>>19037867
That is good to take breaks and work hard! I hope things go in your favor at your workplace!
> Is all the current bureaucracy of the job search towards a positive result?

Leaving

This card confirms what you already know: it’s time to leave a toxic situation. You’ve done your best to heal the conditions, but sometimes the circumstances become intolerable and the healthiest choice is to move on. This naturally brings up feelings of confusion and insecurity. However, rest assured that whenever you’re on the right path—which you are— everything works out for the best.

Your departure doesn’t need to be sudden or drastic. Like a butterfly building a cocoon, you can plan and prepare for this transition right now. You can even make your exit gradual, so that you feel comfortable and secure during this healthy change.
Hmmmm, I'm not to sure with this one.
If you need a clarification please let me know!
>>
>>19037911
I adore thunderstorms!
>what is my relationship status looking like for the next while?
Get Some Rest

This card comes to you because your energy and mood haven’t been as high as you’d like. You’ve been pushing yourself to keep going even when you’re tired. Now it’s time to balance your busy times with some relaxation. This is the natural cycle of all living beings, so there’s no need to feel guilty because you’ll now get some much-needed rest.

During your naps and nocturnal cycle, do pay attention to insights that come to you. After all, when you are asleep, so is your ego . . . making it much easier for Divine messages to reach you. Pay attention to your body’s signals, which may call for changes in your diet, lifestyle, and exercise program if you still feel tired and drained after resting. Sometimes seeing a licensed health-care or mental-health professional is the best path to recovering your energy and your enthusiasm for life.
>>
>>19037945
that's actually interesting in this context. thanks.
>>
File: IMG_20170521_102950.jpg (3MB, 2304x4096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170521_102950.jpg
3MB, 2304x4096px
>>19037906
Yeah, last one as I'm down to three.

Oh! the Snarling Dragon!

Yes, this one I remember very well. Due to a blunder with the lines, I was forced to make the thing slobbering, and that amused me BUT soon I realized that the dragon must be very hungry, and it seems to spy its next meal.

What comes next, I wonder?

Well, I'm down to two fortunes now, which I will circulate into the next bunch which I may or may not have at any given time of day. I may or may not recharge on typical overnights, weekends included. depends how many slips print.

If you wish to summon me, again, ask for a fortune anytime, and if I see it I will gladly pull for you. If I cannot post the picture, I will still describe it and your fortune, and maybe even drop a collective pic here in /div/ when I am able to.

Heh. I just came up with this. oh man. what am I getting myself into... :D
>>
>>19037922
It was a cool dream, but it wasn't the Egyptian Thoth, but the Norse Thor. I didn't get to see him, but I was told I'm being prepared to join him and Heimdall was the one preparing me and two other people I knew.

I believe Thor would be very strong and demanding to a sissy like me lol but I'll try to get in touch wit him, thank you.

>Should I do some brujeria on the redhead qt? How will the outcome be if I do it?
Well I am personally against it but I'll let the cards speak for you, aye?

>Prince of Wands, Princess of Swords & The Fool
This is going to burn and expand, the card felt so alive as I drew, I see something going stronger than expected but you may be able to "tame" the energy to an extent but still the results are unpredictable with The Fool as an outcome, so it's open.

I think there's a potential to work but be careful to not get things out of hand as i may seem to go. It feels like burning a house to kill a spider you know what I mean?
>>
>>19037915
III of Pentacles, The tower, King of Pentacles
A team player, Very selfless and sometimes that gets him in trouble. He is really into his work and is highly disciplined.
>>
>>19037849
Sup Angel-chan, hit up some old friends today which was pretty nice.

My co-workers are trying to get me to go out with this one chick because they think I should. Do you see it going well for me if I do?
>>
>>19037933
Thank you. <3
>>
>>19037986
Oh shit sorry. For some reason I thought he was the Egyptian one. Ahh now you can see how inexperienced I am with gods.

Hmm yeah I have gotten a few readings advising against it, but I really like this guy. I'm just being so impatient, fuck.
Thank you anon!
>>
>>19037970
Welcome to /div/ where the methods are crazy and the queries doesn't make sense!

But I like the dragon, thank you, I'll save it. :)

May you have a great fortune yourself
>>
>>19037931
Ok first of all, beloved I can really relate to your situation. I went through the same situation with someone I loved, but really was not for me. He was loving and all, but you know I felt like I was putting all the effort in the relationship. He was kind to me, but he was a pessimistic crybaby. Being an empathetic person, he drained the energy from me.
Fuck it hurt so much to cut them off and I knew that I hurt him. I needed to take care of myself so I let him go.
So sweetie I really understand the pain you are going through. Let's see what my cards say.
>have done the right thing
Devil rev, V of swords, King of wands rev
Yeah you did the right thing . But there is alot of lingering resentment and the desire to reconcile . But I would advise against it. You decided to leave for a reason.
>>
>>19037931
I asked for advice on how to heal:
Be True To You

You drew this card because of an inner conflict. You’re struggling to make a decision about your next actions. You worry whether following your desired path is the right choice, and how doing so will impact others.

The answer is that you must be true to yourself. Any path where you compromise your vision will put you out of sync with the rhythms of success, health, and happiness. Of course, you’d never do any- thing to harm another person or ignore his or her needs. However, you can’t harm or ignore yourself, either. As you are truly happy, you automatically lift up those around you. You also become a role model for following your inner truth.

I truly hope the best for you. I'll keep you in my prayers. Good luck beloved.
>>
>>19037849
A general please, my day is going fine, right now im going to cook something
>>
lame love~ reading request, should i try and explain how i feel (even though i am afraid of sounding needy)?? distance myself?? let go all together?? thank you in advance to whoever answers :-)
>>
Taking a break for a few.
>>
>>19037849
can you tell me something about my near future?
i just spend a lot of money on clothes i'll rarely wear
>>
>>19038035
That's exactly the same for me, he was also a crybaby and he was really selfish saying he was "never happy with anything". I completely understand the draining of energy thing too. Hearing all this makes me feel a lot better to be honest!

That is also honestly true, I feel really restless with everything...that's the only way I can put it. Hopefully I will be stronger than I think and not do something silly and regretful...again, like forgive them as the cards suggest.

Thank you so much, all my best wishes to you!
>>
>>19038006
Aye it's all good, I'm kinda new to working with gods, I'll have to find out how to contact him and what he likes. All I can think of is drinking beer but I guess that's with Odin

I know how you feel, I like someone very much as well and would do anything in my powers to be with him, but I respect him and his choices even if it hurts me
>>
>>19038072
Take care, Sweetie!
>>
>>19038042
Thank you so much, that's all I can say, but thank you.
>>
File: ku-xlarge.gif (100KB, 640x384px) Image search: [Google]
ku-xlarge.gif
100KB, 640x384px
Oy I need help.
I consulted the oracle early and it told me that a consort was being sent my way.
But I am just waiting to die without attachments and move on to reunite with someone.
I am in no place for marriage atm, can somebody please tell me what is going on?
I am worried, it hasn't been wrong yet.
>>
>>19037849
What does her sister know about me?
Pretty good, the day is going calmly. I'm looking forward to working tomorrow morning.
>>
>>19037849
I am relaxing at home after a dynamic week at work.
What do people at work think of me? Will I move abroad for good?
Thanks!
>>
>>19037849
Thank you for your continued service to the board.

Something nice would be that I've set about reaching a goal and I am now in a position to reach it.

My query is: what is the core of my being that I need to tap into?
>>
I´m here for an hour. Ask me Yes or No questions.
>>
>>19038685
Will I meet my soulmate soon?
>>
>>19038706
Yes.
>>
>>19038721
Will I?
>>
>>19038729
Yes.
>>
>>19038745
omg I can't believe it. Yes!! Finally!!
>>
>>19038685
Will i find a gf in this year?
>>
>>19038762
No.
>>19038753
Happy for you.
>>
>>19038721
Will she love me instantly or nah?
>>
>>19038781
Not instantly.
>>
>>19038685
Should I move on?
>>
>>19038685
Will I get a qt gf soon?
>>
>>19038797
Should I keep it cool to win her heart?
>>
>>19038800
Yes.
>>19038807
Yes.
>>19038809
Yes.
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (1MB, 665x668px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
1MB, 665x668px
AMA
>>
>>19038818
Lol´d good one.
>>
>>19038685
I saw from my naked eye(twice) a pea sized gold orb maybe a month or 2 ago, didn't know what to make of it so i just dismissed

I've moved elsewhere almost 3 weeks ago and since this week, i started seeing them briefly again, but this time i'm starting to see them more often(saw it several times this week) than last time(2 times at 2 weeks of intervals)

Is there something that is trying to communicate with me?
>>
>>19037970
i want a fortune!
>>
>>19038685
Will i leave my country?
>>
>>19038829
Yes. It was Archangel Amitiel, that along with Archangels Michael and Gabriel, is an angel of truth. He helps us to find inner truth and peace by transcending Ego. Probably it was something about moving. Probably you need the focus on the reason you moved more.
>>19038854
No.
>>
>>19038866
Well you seem to be knowledgeable about the matter... Care to elaborate a bit as i'm not into anything that relates to abrahamic religions?

I'm more an occult minded person and i'm kinda being victim of criminal deeds so is it trying to advise me?

I don't want to pressure you but i just need to know about it
>>
Will I get my powers back?
>>
>>19038685
Is there something divine pushing me to travel next year?
>>
>>19038899
You know, rose by any other name smells as sweet. Try to research more about attributes of other deities that use such avatar to find out the one in your alley. Yes, it´s trying to advise you.
>>19038910
Yes.
>>19038906
Yes.
>>
>>19038685
Will I pass my driving test first time?
>>
>>19038923
will i get love on the near term?
~2months
>>
>>19038899
Also, if that can be of any help, i inadvertently locked myself out of my room a couple of days ago so i was chilling on the couch and looking at the monitor that is connected to 2 cameras that are outside of the appartment i'm renting a room at

All of a sudden, i saw a quite big orb fly slowly towards the camera and go out of the corner of what it was capting

I let out a "wtf" and soon enough i saw another smaller orb materialize and fly away

I immediately went outside to look if there was any kind of flies or anything but I didn't see jack shit

Couldn't tell you the color cause the camera gets on night vision at night
>>
>>19038923
Thanks! Do you know of any drastic ways to directly speak to them? Also, i replied
>>19038933
Is what i saw still the same deities that I described?
>>
>>19038930
No.
>>19038932
Yes. in 2 months.
>>19038933
Well, as I said before >>19038923
Remember. If the orb is just opaque white, it´s a ghost. If orbs are letting off color or light, it comes from the divine if it´s black and shadowy, it´s of demonic origin.
>>
Will I ever have a loving relation with God?
>>
>>19038948
Thanks
>>
Does my soulmate hate me?
>>
>>19038685
Will I move abroad for life?
>>
Will I find love in the next month??
>>
Will I find someone that loves me??
>>
>>19038942
Ritualistic ouija. Sage the place, make protection circles, make some backup plan, like a banishing sigil to keep at hand if something went wrong and follow the usual rules for ouija.
And Yes, they are the same deities.
>>19038952
No.
>>19038959
No.
>>19038961
Yes.
>>19038965
No.
>>19038967
Yes.

Well, that´s all. See you next time.
>>
>>19038969
Damn, God hates me bad, ever since I stopped being soulmates with her.
>>
>>19038074
Heavy-handed justice, vicious combat, thunderstorms, mead and fuckloads of food.
A pure heart or the desire tp purify yourself and destroy everything else. Above all, visualize.
If you have runes or inscriptions it is a plus, maybe an Mjolnir amulet.
>>
>>19038685
Will I be hired in anything by August?
>>
>>19038851

Is that shredder?

and lucky for you, I had miscounted one, leaving for one last pull. "ask" and you shall receive.

This one is an incomplete rod of Asclepius. Much like your query, you have all the pieces you need now to find purpose, but you have yet to put them together.
You should focus now on how you intend to wrap that snake around your rod. (teehee! dirty jokes!)

I have but two left, and as I stated before I do not intend to pull them. But, circumstance may change. It is important to be vigilant about the changing of the winds.
>>
File: IMG_20170521_144448.jpg (2MB, 2304x4096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170521_144448.jpg
2MB, 2304x4096px
>>19038997
HO-lee shit I forgot your image! and I told myself I wouldn't let that happen.....
>>
>>19038969
Hey, how's it goin, Balthazar?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLWs2WMClx4
>>
will we ever be together?
>>
>>19038059
Hey Angel-chan! I just wanted to thank you for the advice Archangels Gabriel and Michael told you to tell me about taking care of my health. I hope I may finally find balance and healing this year. God bless you and thank you and the angels.
>>
>>19038997
Hokuto no Ken
>>
>>19038923
Did the entity that manifested before me serve a good deity or was it good aligned, itself?
>>
>>19039017
These are pretty interesting. Can I get a fortune done if you're up to it?
>>
>>19039086

I'm sorry, but I am down to two finally, which means that I will have to "recharge": I make these overnight at work, stock up on them, pull them blindly from my pocket, etc.

I don't like pulling when there are less than three. something about the odds/decision irks me. these will get rotated into the next batch.

To summon me tomorrow, or tuesday, or whenever, simply ask here again for a fortune and if I am able I will reply.

I am a long time lurker, new reader with a unique method, and while I don't aspire to Angel or Thoth or Tarot Chan's levels, I would still like to gain enough popularity that people think to ask for fortunes from time to time.

And I lurk always, so I will most likely see you. Especially now that I am watching for "querents".
>>
>>19039054
Oh I remember you!. Dude how are you?!?
>>
>>19037942
Self-care

Before a butterfly emerges with beautiful wings, it spends time in its cocoon. Similarly, this card is asking you to retreat for some much-needed rest and self-care. If you are breathing a sigh of relief upon reading this, that’s another sign of the need for a healing pause.

Self-care can take many forms, but the important thing is for you to look after yourself in a way that promotes your happiness, health, and high energy. This may involve a detox of your diet, or get- ting away from any harsh-energy relationships or circumstances. Take great care of yourself, and you will fly high and free like a butterfly.
Yes ,but you gotta take care of yourself first tho
>>
>>19039073

I gotta watch that...
>>
>>19039169
Are you currently doing readings? If so, would you mind giving me a general readings or just draw a reading for general helpful advices please? Thanks alot
>>
>>19037998
Magician rev, the queen of cups, III of swords rev
Uhhhh you are gonna like this chick, but there is gonna be something about her that is a deal breaker in a bad way. I'm not liking this vibe, but hey go why not? You get to meet another new person.
>>
Is Thoth really accurate?
>>
>>19038053
Take The Next Step Now

If you feel stalled or stuck, this card is offering a solution. It’s time to take action. Even a small step in the direction of your vision will help you feel a sense of progress and hope. You already know what the next step is, as your heart is leading you there.

Imagine what you would do if you had unlimited time, finances, and energy. This is your answer. As you step into the world of the unlimited, your resources come to you exactly as you need them . . . provided that you listen to and follow your inner wisdom. Remember that you will never be asked to do anything that could harm you or a loved one, as your Divine guidance is a conversation of love.
>>
File: 1495161541442.gif (872KB, 1800x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495161541442.gif
872KB, 1800x1080px
>>19037849
Hi, angel chan.
Hope you can do this one, its a very important decision that i need to make.

In the past ive asked for readings over certain question, but now im finally ready to stop as i have all the answers i need.

Im more confused than ever, still, so who should i listen to, the negative readings or the positive readings, which ones are correct?
>>
>>19039187
hiya angel-chan

can i get a love reading please? c:
>>
>>19038060
Moving

This card indicates that you are moving (or just moved) into a new home. This is a huge change affecting every part of your life. On the one hand, it is a wonderful way to clear the energy and start anew. On the other hand, the upheaval can be very disruptive. This card acknowledges how much your current or impending move affects you.

With this relocation, self-care becomes even more important. Take time to rest instead of rushing to get everything immediately completed. Keep up your normal routines of exercise and healthful eating. You need your strength and energy for this move—and during the adjustment period as well. Self-care also includes exploring your new neighborhood and making new friends.
>>
>>19037849
Would you mind giving me a general reading or just draw a reading for general helpful advices please? Thanks alot
>>
>>19039215
Yup I dont have much time

Decisions

You drew this card because you’re wrestling with a decision and are unsure which way to go. Your Divine guidance has been attempting to show you the best path, so you already have the answer in your heart. Deep down, you know the right direction. Yet, fears are holding you back from taking action based on this wise resolution. This card reminds you to trust your inner knowingness and ask yourself: Which path brings me closer to my life purpose? What would Love do in this situation?

Sometimes this card appears because you’ve been avoiding making a necessary decision. If so, you are being reminded that not making a decision is a decision— since you’ve decided to allow things to remain the same. Similarly, if you’re trying to choose between two options, there may very well be a better third option for you.
>>
I really want to finish all of my queries but there is some real life stuff I need to complete.
There is a chance I may or may not come back.
Thank you all for your queries. I'm glad to be of service to you all
>>
>>19039228
Hi Angel-chan I would like a read if you've got the time.

I'm interested in general near future, if you can.

Thanks
>>
>>19039228
Wtf... I'm not sure if i'm having a déjà vu or if you already pulled the same reading but nonetheless, thanks!
>>
>>19039151
>>19039151
Im better than I was doing back then in Jan/feb. Right after your message, I began to feel worse and had to figure out what was wrong. I finally went through a cleanse and it certainly helped. I still feel some funkiness but I'm much better than back then. I just want to continue on the right track. Trying to raise my vibration as the Angels suggested. Thanks again! :)
>>
>>19039239
Thank you for all, angel, and i really hope youre back and able to finish that backlog.
>>
Reader here.

I'm in the baby steps portion of reading here, so I really appreciate any and all feedback. If you feel I'm incorrect, please let me know what you disagree with, as I learn best when faced with disagreement.

Provide a paragraph or more. It can be a question, a thought or idea, or even just the ramblings of the mind. The written word is my strongest medium presently, or so I believe.
>>
>>19039305
Should I shave my beard? It may seem like a dumb question but I'm wondering if it would help with the ladies?
>>
>>19039305
What do I need to do to find happiness? I know I can do great things because anybody can yet I can't see past the angst of how transient time is. What's the point in trying when you can die any day and we die anyways? All the progress I've made on the route to self improvement now seem fundamentally pointless and I feel like i'm perpetually on the verge of a mental breakdown. The funny thing is its like I want to be sad and I don't know why.
>>
>>19039311
You've spent much of your life believing you are a strong individual, capable of things others might deem extraordinary. Much to your dismay, recent experiences make you question many things you once deemed trivial, or considered known to you. This carries burden as you feel you're aware of others' emotions, yet paradoxically feel you cannot form meaningful bonds with others, not just potential mates.

I'm not actually here to answer these kinds of questions, just attempt to learn more about the individual asking them. My opinion is to stare in the mirror at yourself and note your appearance. Shave to the skin and sleep on it. From then on, make detailed notation of your face each day as you see it in the morning. You'll find your answer.
>>
>>19038988
Thank you for your answer, I was searching online how should I approach him. Interesting you say "the desire to purify yourself" I've been in a healing process at the moment.
I do have runes, should use them more often
>>
>>19039305
love reading please
i'm female

i like this guy and we're kinda weird. we're like close friends but he never acts serious so i can't understand him completely. so i want to know what he feels towards me i guess
>>
>>19039305
Why do i feel so insecure about everything i want to do?
What is the root of all of this? my life i mean? do i have a fate? will i ever accomplish the things i want to do.

I know that maybe im hardwired to fail, as a result of maybe past misdeeds, or maybe i shall overcome agaisnt all odds, still it wouldnt recover the time ive lost and ill will lose.

Maybe i just go, and never come back and then i know true power, or ill be back again and bored and bored of a life that can never be.
My own fate must be something else, not fate, at least not the one that i was give, one of my greatest desires is to win against all, and do my own things, be free of all systems.

This text is the very essence of my person and shall remain like that.
>>
>>19039305
I'm not sure what to tell you but anything I could say would also be a forefront hint, so I'd rather be a white canvas and you paint me as you perceive.
>>
>>19039305
Why am I wanting to travel, exactly? I'd no desire a few years ago. I don't even know if i want to do this. It feels like something that I'm drifting towards. Equal parts not knowing what I'm going towards or what I'd even be coming back to in the future. Oh well.
>>
>>19039305
I'll give it a try

I'm currently not in the best states of mind as of now and have been for quite a while realizing that i've been toyed with by a really large group of people that are playing big brother with me

I don't really have any desires of doing anything lately because my problem is becoming a mental drain on top of not being able to take advantage of the good weather because of a fractured ankle i don't have the means to get it fixed

I'm kinda sick of everything and i just don't know know what to do anymore with myself because of all the weight I'm carrying on my shoulders

Thanks
>>
>>19039305

will i ever find someone? i mean, just someone i can spend time with. a nice guy who likes silly romantic stuff and all that. it seems like such a struggle at times.
>>
>>19039305
I've been suffering from a headache that I'm convinced that is the result of some sort of spiritual blockage, could I get a reading on what's hampering me?
>>
>>19039376
So essentially to sum it up easily; a small white suburban kid from a safe city in Southern California gets sent to become an adult in an upper midwestern town that has been adversely affected by a flood and an oil boom, both bringing in money and therefore workers from out of state (desperate people), which leads to meth, crime and hard drugs. Not to mention that people are much more masculine here and my mother essentially taught me nothing on how to live, leaving my grandpa to be vary hard and frustrated with me my first year here.
I work at a gas station which has shown me the many different people in life, the truths of life. I also plant trees as a second job, which I am capable of doing very well but much to my dismay I have been out worked by Mexicans and other people my age as of late.

However, it sounds like you picked up more so on the fact that I used to think I was one of the best gas station workers until one of my co workers told me how I don't do most of the tasks correctly with the books.
As for people, I overthink things and see things almost autisticly it seems, not to mention I'm naturally introverted.

I do have trouble understanding how most people are happy with how they live. Me and my close groups of friends in Cali would often talk about these things in detail, and it seems people here for the most part just work, drink beer, smoke, reproduce, and die. An awfully boring and tame existence that sounds more like slavery to me in comparison to my wild adventures in Highschool.
Do be aware that I don't like marijuana at all, I also fail to understand how people commit many of the crimes that they do, how they morally justify being lazy asses or screwing over others.

This has been an interesting reading for me, in a way I'm glad I asked such a mundane question and received such a grandiose answer.
I hope my feedback helps.
>>
>>19039783
there is a difference between psychiatrist and psychic. It's like, a whole 6 letter difference.
>>
I'll try to do some readings. I don't mean to interfere with >>19039305 's work. He is very good, so don't forget to ask him. I like how he asks for criticism and feedback, if you want to leave such. No promises on accuracy. Again, like the other reader, I like how he mentions taking baby steps.

Anyhow, leave any queries if you'd like thank you.
>>
>>19039828
Can i have a general reading please?
>>
>>19039828
When will I find my soulmate? How do we meet?
>>
>>19039828
Does my ex boyfriend still think of me?
>>
>>19039832
I see a bright sunny summer and children playing outside
>>
>>19039834
It seems, while on a business trip. This person comes with you.
>>
>>19039848
? I don't mean to be disrespectful but how is that a general reading?
>>
>>19039846
No. He is chasing other women.
>>
>>19039828
do i get a bf this summer
>>
>>19039854
I know. That's just what I got. Perhaps it indicates that you don't have great plans but enjoying yourself.
>>
>>19039828
does she like me? did she ever like me?
>>
>>19039828
Anything about my next boyfriend please?
>>
>>19039862
No. There may be a romantic connection, but I don't think you will find anyone you admire ultimately
>>
When will I find love? What does she look like?
>>
>>19039828
When does this crippling lonliness and existential anguish end?
>>
>>19039828
where will i go if its work?
>>
>>19039870
Indeed i don't have any plans and i'm far from enjoying myself atm
>>
>>19039828

Will I grow to enjoy the suck?
>>
>>19039828
what is my blood type?
>>
>>19039873
You know, she does, she looks up to you and respects you. I guess she's not good at showing it. It's just her personality.
>>
>>19039828
Am I evil or capable of it? is that the path i have to follow?
>>
>>19039890
Heh, well... Have fun! Lol
>>
Why does she hate me?
>>
>>19039828
could i ever get revenge on all those lowly beings in the future?
>>
>>19039878
Hmm, it seems you must deal with your depression issues first before finding a relationship.
>>
>>19039828
what entity should i seek?
>>
>>19039828
Should I damage my face?
>>
>>19039800
The reader turned my question into something psychiatric quite obviously
>>
>>19039883
Later in life, when you are not so preoccupied with responsibilities, as in school, you'll find someone. She's a free spirit, dyes her hair red
>>
File: IMG_0001.jpg (124KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0001.jpg
124KB, 768x1024px
>>19039921
Red? But I want pink!
>>
>>19037849
Wanna trade?
When will my next meeting be?
I'm doing well, a friend of mine lent me a spare skateboard so I'm learning to do it so he and I have another common interest when we get together.
>>
>>19039885
You're a different kind of person. You'll hurt yourself more and more if you try to be like everybody else. Having said that, this is also a struggle, and lonely at first, perhaps, but what you must do. I'm here for ya :)
>>
>>19039886
Something office like, like bookkeeping?
>>
>>19039939
oh i fucked up my query
it was where will i go if this works?
>>
>>19039891
It'll make you stronger to the point it's no longer a thing and then you'll be looking for bigger sucks to complain about.
>>
>>19039935
So never basically?
>>
>>19039882
thanks, can you tell me what he looks like?
>>
>>19039893
Interesting question to ask. I don't do well to read these kinds of things but I'll guess A
>>
>>19039945

Good news in and of itself.
>>
>>19039899
Thank you.
>>
>>19039902
I would say it's more like you don't see eye to eye with a lot of society's values. It's a path. I wouldn't say it's evil necessarily.
>>
Why does my soulmate hate me?
>>
>>19039952
I feel like it was a dickish move for me to ask that but still, ill do the test in the future and i'll see how accurate you were
>>
>>19039906
It seems like she doesn't like the things you say. Seems to really bug her.
>>
>>19039927
it sounds gay af but wear elbow pads and knee pads. get a feel for balancing on one leg. because you will be doing a lot of it. Make sure to research the difference between mongo and standard, goofy and regular to see what works.
Also lose fear of pain. there will be a lot of that.
Best thing is it will improve your reflexes and balance exponentially.
>>
>>19039907
Best revenge would be to do good for yourself, find the right people. They have their path they are walking. They'll get what's coming.
>>
>>19039952>>19040158
A+ or A-?
>>
>>19039913
Follow the white light.
>>
>>19039828

Could you tell me anything about the future?

My name is Robert S. 22. From Mexico.

I dont know what else I should give you to you.
>>
>>19039917
No, you should cry instead.
>>
>>19039927
No Refunds! Hello friend I'm on a small break so yeah I got you!
IX of Pentacles, VIII of wands, V of wands
Whatever it is you seem to be working really hard to get what ever it is you want. Yet, this meeting is going to take longer than you expect/hope. Someone or something is in the way of this meeting from happening.

>My query: Will doing my old faithful love spell get me closer to my redhead qt? What will be the result?

I know this is a loaded question I can trade again if you want
>>
>>19039828
>>19039828
When will I lose my virginity
>>
>>19040177
please be more specific
>>
>>19039828
how was that girl that used to be something with one of my older brothers, the middle one to be more specific? can you please give me a description of her
>>
>>19040153
What things does this path involve, do i achieve my goals in this one?
>>
>>19039947
You're more interested in what's already out there than your uniqueness that you have barely even begun to scratch the surface of all it's wonderful mysteries? That don't seem right. This is pretty much your life's destiny staring right at you in the face. People pay big bucks because they feel lost and can't find their purpose!
>>
>>19039828
If I reach out to Liam
Will it yield positive results
>>
>>19039949
I saw him being very plain and basic, hence, you won't be so interested. It's not your fault. It's just the social circle is kinda that way.
>>
>>19040160
bwahaha! That is adorable. I dont skate, but that is cool that works
>>
>>19040176
A+
>>
>>19040219
He's not talking to you, dummy.
>>
>>19040220
we'll see, analagom.
>>
>>19040198
You'll remain with the lower classes of society, but an elite amongst them.
>>
>>19039828
What can i expect in the coming weeks?
>>
>>19040157
You both don't actually have much in common. For some reason I am see spirituality as a reason for separation. Perhaps you both hold different, incompatible views.
>>
>>19040230
mmm, i wasnt talking about that, ive lost interest in humans and society long ago, but still i'll take your reading, guess i should become a better or less "evil" person to avoid this.
>>
>>19037849
What will come from me rekindling our friendship?
>>
>>19040241
>>19040230
but in what path do i go higher?
>>
>>19040185
Haha. You know, for you, and I'm reluctant to say cause it sounds childish, to me anyways, but here you go, I think of like a fairy or nymph. Thus, something kinda pagan, or Celtic, and feminine.
>>
>>19040237
So what? I don't have to be exactly like her, or our relationship would be boring. Who the hell do I get with then?
>>
>>19040244
Relationship Dynamics

This card indicates that there have been some changes in one or more of your relationships—with your family, friends, or romantic partner. There’s a sense that you have less in common and are grow- ing apart. This may be because you are now more sensitive, and more conscious of your feelings when you’re with certain people. Perhaps in the past you numbed your emotional awareness, and now your feelings are “awake.”

The most important relationship of all is with yourself, so you do need to take care of your feelings and needs in this situation. Yes, relationships involve com- promise. But ultimately, if you’re denying yourself happiness, this will have a negative impact on the relationship. Therefore, you are guided to be honest with yourself about your needs, even if it means working with a counselor for support.

As you make changes, all of your relationships will be affected. It’s time for you to sort through your feelings about each of them, to bring healthy balance into your life.
>>
>>19040178
You'll be working and living more independently. I really don't know what much to say.
>>
>>19039828
Hi, i believe life handed me a horrible life so that i can never do or amount to anything, how true is this?

Would I be better off comitting suicide (this includes eternal oblivion besides a possible afterlife)?
>>
>>19040255
>>19039195
Could you please do this, angel.
>>
>>19040183
Why hello, Angel-chan. I hope you're doing well! If you don't mind my curiosity, what do you use for your spell?

>You: Page of Wands
>Redhead: The Lovers, Reversed
>Spell: The Moon, Reversed

I believe you are acting with strong will and the proper forces. You are going about this the right way. I see a rival, but you are clearly the superior among the two, as he is not someone who is a practitioner, he's a much more shallow person. I see you as being empowered by your work, and you will make some strides soon.

Take note, this girl has had some rough times with past lovers. You must be considerate and take things slow, attempting to rush will only cause her to retreat into her shell. She will take time, but she will warm up to you. There is some fluctuation in how long this will take depending on the effectiveness of your love spell and her reception to it. I think that she may have some sort of spiritual defenses set up for just that sort of thing. That may serve to bring you together after you open up to each other, in the future.

Overall, things look fairly favorable. Just keep at it, and work little by little. You will make progress as long as you are careful and accommodating to her wishes and needs. Good luck with her!

That's all, No Refunds.
>>
>>19040184
Are you asking because you doubt it'll ever happen? Come now. It'll happen.
>>
File: Sz4dEAK.png (101KB, 400x317px) Image search: [Google]
Sz4dEAK.png
101KB, 400x317px
>>19037849
can i have a love reading?
>>
>>19040253
No, it doesnt sound childish to me, actually it makes a lot of sense.
>>
Analagom. How do I get my powers back? How long do I have to wait?
>>
>>19040197
I'm not sure what you're trying to ask. Just a description? I get that she's very confident in herself, but not in a brash way. Small-town minded. She takes things as they come.
>>
>>19040251
Through humility.
>>
>>19040285
no, im asking about looks
dont worry about the why i just want to know, it'll be useful in the future
>>
>>19040207
He doesn't really want to be close to you friend wise, but business wise, he'd be willing to work with you.
>>
>>19040293
how high?
>>
>>19040231
Lots of shopping lol
>>
>>19040254
Somebody that maybe holds spiritual/religious beliefs more at the for front of their life
>>
>>19040183
>love spells
shiggydiggy

they always backfire and make you obsessed.
>>
>>19040262
Haha, your funny. You should be a comedian. No, you shouldn't kill yourself. You just gotta take it easy. Your gift is your humor.
>>
>>19040183

Don't do love spells. They never work out how you want them to work out.
>>
>>19040329
>Your gift is your humor.
I dont have any
> You should be a comedian.
You unironically have made me realize something, should I dedicate my life to spiritual ( occult, ect) stuff?
>>
>>19040282
Sometimes they go away because you gotta focus on other things, or change you methodology, it has become to dry and ritualistic, sort of mistaking the motions for the real deal. But, you won't know that till you relax it a bit. You didn't lose it, you just acquired some new insight that needs to be digested.
>>
>>19039828
What are my talents? if i have any of course
>>
>>19040295
I saw, white skin, black hair, likes to wear black.
>>
>>19040273
Ok! Thank you so much for the reading. Here is my old faithful spell. Also I'm female and my interest is male.( I could make a "did you missgender me" joke, but that is so cancerous I dont want you or everyone on this thread to die)
hahaha!
>Shit you need:
Iron nail
Red ribbon
Pen
Piece of paper
Honey
Cinnamon
Red candle

A very pretty tree that is growing
>>19040318
>>19040338
Dont worry this isn't my first time doing shit like this.
>>
>>19040303
A well respected intellectual/scholar/poet/mystic
>>
>>19040357
guess ill become humble.
Thank you for helping me out
>>
>>19040338
For some reason, when I read you, I just have this feeling like I need to laugh, or you can make me laugh. I enjoy it, it's quite nice. I already think you got a knack for the occult stuff. You don't need to 'follow' it.
>>
>>19040355

I've never fiddled with candle magic, but I know what that paper and the tree are for because the Romans did that too.
>>
>>19040351
Creative, art, visual.
>>
OK that's all for today. Thank you.
>>
>>19040365
what kind/type of art could i make?
>>
>>19040355
Well shit, I have a habit of assuming everyone on this site's male or at most a very convincing trap.
I'll probably try that spell at some point, but now is not yet the time for that.
>>
>>19040376
Second to last one. No, I don't think you should. The market is bad? :s
>>
>>19040379
not on /div/, mate.

demographics.
>>
>>19040379

On /x/ and /div/ in particular the ratios normal for the internet flip.
>>
>>19040378
I saw painting, and painting of foliage, for some reason.
>>
>>19040376
>>19040386
Weird, wonder why that's scratched out
>>
>>19039305

Desperate here. Married my partner of 5 years in January, but spouse has been out of work since November. I don't know what to do as bills are starting to mount up. I just want to know if things will be okay.
>>
>>19040400
thank you.
>>
>>19039828
What's the cause of my headache/blockage?
>>
>>19040411
You worry to much because you don't like yourself, and you've been living in autopilot, and it's gnawing at you, so you should stop and pay attention to your own health and body, and be open to it's needs
>>
>>19040394
I suppose so, wonder why
>>19040379
>at most a very convincing trap
kek
But the real question is do fucking traps make you gay?
>>
>>19040426
>But the real question is do fucking traps make you gay?
Maybe not full gay but certainly at least bisexual.
>>
>>19040426

Memes. /x/ has more memes that girls like that are normalized for them. Same reason why Jane Austen is the ultimate pleb filter.
>>
File: 1464235390676.jpg (119KB, 655x578px) Image search: [Google]
1464235390676.jpg
119KB, 655x578px
>when anon gets your hopes up but only does one reading
>>
File: tumblr_n44yhcFIGw1qd2culo4_500.gif (1019KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n44yhcFIGw1qd2culo4_500.gif
1019KB, 500x281px
>>19040219
lol :3
>>
File: 1495204215847.jpg (111KB, 531x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495204215847.jpg
111KB, 531x800px
>>19040474

Pretty much a metaphor for my every attempt to get help.
>>
>>19040474
If it was me, sorry. I'm not reading tonight I just wanted to trade. Better luck next time pal.
>>
>>19037879
but what does that mean for me?

and yeah I know this is a late response but any insight would be appreciated
>>
trading

i'd like to know how things are going to go between me and gl
>>
>>19039187
ty so much for your time, have a great week ;D!
>>
>>19040572

Drew a reversed Temperance, which generally points to problems due to a lack of self control. Based on the past (reversed six of cups) and present (reversed eight of swords) it looks like you had some problems with either immaturity or sexual insecurity (unclear with this pull) in the past that have come up as an issue recently, which could fuel the act in the future.
>>
File: black and white dwarf.jpg (300KB, 590x837px) Image search: [Google]
black and white dwarf.jpg
300KB, 590x837px
air quary how can i give my life direction and meaning ?
>>
>>19040645
query?
>>
Hello, will me and BJC ever get back together? Or be friends? What's our future, really
>>
Trading for a general reading.
>>
>>19040665
okay. i'd like to know what this guy thinks of me. i'll start yours
>>
>>19040665
>>19040670
four of wands reversed, emperor reversed, knight of pentacles reversed, seven of wands reversed, the moon reversed.

points to a lack of self-control. not necessarily in some crazy way, but you don't have a hold over yourself. i don't things are ever going to feel right (complete, like an upright four of wands) until you solve the existential questions.you might not even be acknowledging how much of a problem it is, trying to forge ahead by will alone because that what it seems like everyone else does.
>>
Anyone want to trade right now?
>>
>>19040708
You still on?
>>
>>19040708
you could do this reading for me, since the other guy hasn't responded or anything yet

>>19040670
>>
>>19040708
yes
>>
>>19039407
Your deepest fear is in the unknown. You harbor immense feelings of mis/indirection, convinced the paths others attempt to drive you towards end in certain demise. Unbeknownst to you, this has had a rippling effect in your personal life. It's as though others are able to peek deep down inside you and judge you for it, and you adamantly avoid the possibility of this.

It has created barriers you no longer know how to break down, and these barries have become apparent in both directions.

Preventing the ingress of new people and experiences, with new ideas and influences, has turned your insides into a washing machine stuck on spin cycle.

I believe it's time to dry off and sort the laundry.
>>
>>19040715
>>19040719

Alright, I guess I will do two for one then. I'll start yours about what the guy thinks of you. and then the other guys just let me know the query. Give me a second. Here is my question

I am making a comic that I am going to post to /co/ any advice I can get on it would be helpful.
>>
>>19039828
Thanks for the readings! What is my greatest strength?
>>
>>19040715
Alright, I got Fehu, Wunjo, Isa,

He likes you and thinks things that are good about you. It could be platonic or romantic, BUT he is not blown away. Don't expect this person to purse you, and if they do they might give up easily.
>>
>>19039408
You're a naturally caring person, sometimes even to your own detriment. You understand others seemingly more than they understand themselves, at times. Despite their sometimes negative recoil, you continue to see the best in them.

I feel you're a very immaculate person, leading me to believe you're female? It's kind of just a shot in the dark, I suppose. I ask you forgive me if I'm jumping to conclusions with that statement as I intend no foul undertones.

I appreciate the painting allegory, do you assume me to be inherently creative?
>>
>>19040724
>>19040715
the lovers,six of cups reversed, seven of swords, the star, strength

page of pentacles, king of wands, justice reversed, five of wands reversed, ten of wands

you have a lot of potential, but don't take the response from /co/ so seriously. perhaps because it's good regardless of what they say, or perhaps because it might overly dissuade you from future attempts, but whatever response you actually get should be taken like a learning experience. ask for advice and critique, more so than merely displaying it and letting responses occur in the wind. if a critique seems like it's not in an honest/informed spirit, then don't mind simply exiting it from your mind. the comic shouldn't be taken as a judgement, but a stepping stone. it seems your able enough, or a hard enough worker to bridge whatever gap presented when showing the comic.

advice for the comic itself?

page of cups reversed, queen of pentacles reversed, three of wands

seems to treat this comic as practice. i think you feel green, so it affects the quality of your work, your intentions are confused. i think three of wands is the right attitude to take for this comic, instead of a card like the world or something.
>>
>>19039305
I don't want to be tied down in life. Being able to pull off a life of being able to move around seems the best. Modern hobo, maybe? Who knows. Travel. Work. Actually live. The typically life doesn't seem to be for me. Maybe it'll sort itself out. Maybe not. Doesn't really matter.

Thanks for the read.
>>
>>19040750
Looking to trade with another?
>>
>>19040762
sure. same reading
>>
Doing free tarot readings. might take a bit to respond cus I'm typing some essays. Ask if you want to know what cards I drew.
>>
>>19040817
I'd like to know what kind of response I'm going to get from OW.
>>
>>19040750
ten of pentacles, hanged man, death

He sees you as the Ideal and notices the potential there to have an ideal situation with him. He sees you as someone who is worth sacrificing everything over but he is waiting for something in his life to end before he can start something new with you. He needs to give up something or someone in order to be with you.

love genearl for the next two months
>>
>>19040817
Alright, I am planning on making a power girl comic and posting it on /co/
I want advice/ the response it will get.
>>
>>19040817
i want a love reding
im feeling very lonely and depressed
>>
>>19040817
what does m feel about me?
>>
>>19040824
Your going to get the exact response that you where expecting. The response yourself will end your path in OW but reveal some hidden truths.
>>19040827
The response you get will be positive with a side of some strict criticism
>>
>>19040817
cards please
how will he respond to my letter?
>>
>>19040834
Your future love life will be empty and void as you are harshly judge by everyone you want to date.
>>19040837
M feels for you as like a creeper but you will find someone else who will catch your eye
>>
>>19040817
I'd like a reading. Hoping for some words of encouragement.

Feeling kind of angsty.
>>
>>19040817
Cards please. I want to know if I will receive good news in three weeks.
>>
>>19040826
june:
queen of cups, the star, ace of cups, empress rx

july:
knight of pentacles rx, page of wands, five of swords, ace of pentacles

then i pulled a few cards, for general trends:
the moon
the empress, temperance rx, five of pentacles rx
queen of pentacles rx, six of pentacles

i'm glad i did, because it best confirmed what i thought. it seems that you'll be excited and have every reason to, except not much will actually happen. at some point you're going recognize this, and shake yourself out of this, and then you'll make a real attempt. as if your excitement put the blinders on you.

two of wands, justice rx, three of wands

this sort of tells me that this is all natural though. just go out there, because this might actually be related to jitters.
>>
>>19040847
Tower supported by queen of wands and the 4 of cups. He will take your letter as a way to break apart from you and go after someone else due to him not feeling content with you
>>
>>19040842
>Your going to get the exact response that you where expecting. The response yourself will end your path in OW but reveal some hidden truths.

What were the cards?
>>
>>19040817
Will i get my raise on my salary? ty senpai
>>
>>19040837
>>19040852
he thinks im creepy? thanks
>>
>>19040856
I see joy coming your way from a dominant female in your life
>>19040860
The Hermit supported by the 9 of wands and the Knight of cups. I see your good news coming from yourself learning something big and new
>>
>>19040852
i dont understand the wording
do i judge harshly or others judge me harshly?
i wish i could at least get to the point where that becomes a problem
>>
>>19040885
thank you. maybe that female is myself lol
>>
>>19040872
7 of cups supported by the tower and I forgot what the third card was sorry.
>>19040882
You will get a raise you just won't be able to tell when or it will come out of no where
>>
>>19040817
Would things work out between M and I?
>>
>>19040817
nearest future general reading pls?
>>
>>19040898
second read here, ty for the advice, have a good week
>>
>>19040888
others will judge you harshly
>>19040901
sadly no, the bond you two hold will break due to financial problems and one of you feeling to held down.
>>
>>19040902
You will experience happiness in your family life but for some reason you will also end up feeling held down.
>>19040906
Thanks you to bb <3
>>
>>19040909
>>19040888
what can i even do againts that?
it seems completely out of my control
>them trips
>>
>>19040817
What does A feel for me now?
>>
>>19040913
I'm sorry to say but you can't really do anything about it sorry
>>
>>19040915
A feels about recreating your relationship to gain themselves great wealth
>>
File: o7coe1z7ccyy.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
o7coe1z7ccyy.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
>>19040817
Cards please. What will the path I go on in the coming year bring me?
>>
>>19040909
Oh, that's bad :( Could you give me a love reading then? Since things wouldn't work out between us.
>>
>>19040817
How do women see me?
>>
>>19040927
Queen of swords supported by the fool and 7 of wands. Your path will lead your down embarrassment and constant struggle. At the end of it though you will gain nothing from it
>>
>>19040913
Nothing is set in stone. You can still change the outcome if you pull yourself from that negative void and change your mentality and your whole lifestyle. Put the effort in or suffer. your choice
>>
>>19040922
cards please?

is this in a romantic sense?
>>
>>19040817
How does she feel about me? Is it just a fling for her?
>>
>>19040947
w/ cards please
>>
>>19040933
Your future love life will be quite the learning experience with you needing to watch your wallet and keeping your A game as you will be constantly judged
>>19040934
They will see you as a toy/source of income... sorry buddy :(
>>
>>19040817
will i ever sleep with g
>>
>>19040937
change what?
according to the reader this is about how other people see me
how do you propose i accomplish this?
would it be worth it to change my whole lifestyle just becuase others dont agree with it?
>>
>>19040951
Thank you so much for the readings!
>Tfw no Qts :(
>>
>>19040941
Can't remember the cards but it is in both a friend way and love way
>>19040947
Knight of Cups, supported by the Ace of wands and the tower. She sees you as a learning buddy but something will come up soon that will end/change all of that for the negative
>>
>>19040817
Can I get a reading please?
How does she feel about me now? I'd like to know the cards please.
>>
>>19040817
>19040817
WIll I find love place A or place b?
>>
>>19040951
>They will see you as a toy/source of income...
They do not have the heart :(
>>
>>19040953
Yes but it will most likely be a one night stand
>>
>>19040966
The moon supported by the manged man and the 7 of swords. she feels unsure about you like you done something wrong.
>>19040971
Place b
>>
>>19040817
cards
how will he respond if I confess?
>>
>>19040817
K feelings for me
>>
>>19040999
>checked
10 of swords supported by 9 of staves and 5 of staves. sorry to say but he will respond poorly or even aggressively in a negative way.
>>
>>19040984
>>19040966
So that's how she feels. If you don't mind a follow-up, what will happen to both of us in the future?
Thank you for the reading anon.
>>
>>19040817
Cards please
Do I find love in the summer?
>>
>>19041003
right now you feel happy, wealthy and charitable
>>
>>19040964
Thanks for the reading.
>something will come up soon that will end/change all of that for the negative
Well, she is leaving city for a few months. Maybe this is it? How can I make it work and will I have a chance when she comes back?
>>
>>19041012
K feel it for me?
>>
>>19041008
Your future will be with her but you must be frugal and keep a close eye on her, and she shall do the same (cards Queen of cups supported by Temperance and Page of swords.)
>>19041010
4 of cups supported by the kind of wands and the knight of swords. You will find lovers but none of them will ever really click with you
>>
>>19040817
Does Z want me now as a gf? I'd like to see the cards!
>>
>>19040817
would love to know the cards, thank you so much

what's my future with b?
>>
>>19040817
Will I ever get what I want?
>>
>>19041015
Sadly the only way I see this changing is if you move with her or you get enough wealth to make her stay
>>19041020
What? please rephrase your sentence
>>
New Thread:

>>19041037
>>
>>19040817
Who love me most: M,B,K or J?
>>
>>19040817
What manifests for me during the summer?
>>
>>19041032
The moon supported by the 5 of pentacles and 5 of wands. It is unsure but you are still fighting for his eye, and keep fighting you must do.
>>19041033
8 of cups supported by 6 of swords and the star. Your future together will be a long path that will require faith along this long road.
>>19041034
Sadly the cards say no :(

I gotta go to bed now guys cus I got work tomorrow. sorry for those I didn't get. Goodnight.
>>
>>19040817

Could I please get a reading? I just want to know if I should hold onto hope or abandon it now to make it hurt less.

Also, how are the essays coming?
>>
>>19041063
thank you so much (im the middle one) thank you for the optimism! <3
>>
>>19039412
Revelations of beauty of both the outward and the self have recently been bestowed upon you, yet the material world has once again held you firmly in place.

Something you feel is out of control has reared its head, it's an all to familiar force. It makes you tremble with fear, struggling for air as though you're drowning at times.

The desire to travel stems not with literal location in a dimension of space sense, but rather a desire to move on from your internal struggles.

Search for and recognize signs and shimmers of light alike. They exist to being you back from the darkness.
>>
>>19041068
>>19041063
>>19040525

Every time. I suppose that's the answer in and of itself. Good night.
>>
>>19039460
I sense your health issues extend beyond a simple ankle, perhaps? For some time you've been convinced of a serious disease or disorder aling you, yet feel somehow paradoxically as thpugh this simply cannot be true, that you are still in good health.

The two beliefs have been ripping you apart, especially now that you're forced to spend time namely with yourself.

Instead of returning to prior conclusions, i would suggest asking new questions. Regardless of what "answers" you dream up, continue to ask more and more, and humor any seemingly strange ideas you come up with. They may be the root of great findings.
>>
>>19039470
It is my own personal belief we only find things once we've truly stopped looking. Spend more time with the types of people you've convinced yourself are not in sequence with you own personality/identity. Knowlege stems directly from the unknown, and all new ideas and concepts seem scary, or evil, or even "wrong" at first. Not until you've found more of the beauties of life will you connect with your intended mate.

Know also many relationships begin with fronts: a desire to appear perfect for the sake of attracting any mate that will take you. All too often we feel betrayed when our partner's veils come undon, or find ourselves judged for things we've deemed a natural part of ourselves.
>>
>>19040741
Yes that's all correct, although I don't consider myself an immaculate person, life has jaded me a wee bit despite of keeping my inner child alive.

The allegory is because every read has a little of the reader's impression (or bias if you wish) and I'd compare the accuracy as the level of realism the paint is done with the query/querent as the subject.
>>
I think I've found my soulmate. We're both in complicated situations at the moment.

His name starts with a J. Will we be together or was he just here temporarily to teach me a lesson? Or is it something else?

Sorry if this is annoying. I just have such a strong draw and connection with him that I've never felt with anyone else before. It's eating me up
Thread posts: 347
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.