[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just learned about this the other day whilst high, and it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: gye210.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
gye210.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
I just learned about this the other day whilst high, and it really fucking scared me.

now that I'm sober again, I'm trying to learn more about it.

What is /x/'s opinion on the vortex in the gulf of Aden? It appears its even on wikileaks...
A bizarre report prepared for Prime Minister Putin by Admiral Maksimov
of Russia <http://www.pakalertpress.com/tag/russia/> 's Northern Fleet
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Northern_Fleet#Commanders> states
that a `mysterious magnetic vortex' currently centered in the Gulf of Aden
<http://www.pakalertpress.com/tag/gulf-of-aden/> has "defied" all the
combined efforts of Russia <http://www.pakalertpress.com/tag/russia/> ,
The United States <http://www.pakalertpress.com/tag/united-states/> and
China to shut it down, or even to ascertain its exact origin or "cause for
being".

https://search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/?viewemailid=1975381
>>
Using the pretext that these Naval Forces were needed to protect the Gulf
of Aden from Somalia pirates
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piracy_in_Somalia> [who are actually
nothing more than lightly armed youngsters looking for food since this
mysterious vortex has destroyed their fishing waters], Admiral Maksimov
states in this report that this buildup is the largest of its kind in
human history and that Russia is "prepared" to join with the Americans to
"defeat" what many world officials believe is an attack upon our planet by
"forces" previously unknown, but described as possibly being
"inter-dimensional" or "extraterrestrial
<http://www.pakalertpress.com/tag/extraterrestrial/> ".
>>
>>19037074
>pakalertpress.com
>>
>>19037080
>Russia is "prepared" to join with the Americans to "defeat" what many world officials believe is an attack upon our planet by "forces" previously unknown, but described as possibly being "inter-dimensional" or "extraterrestrial
Not that i'm doubting any of this but it doesn't add up... I mean, the vortex thing is not what i'm doubting but the fact that Russia is ready to ally with the USA to defeat what could possibly be something "extraterrestrial" in nature is what's really fishy about it since the rational heads of countries always do their hardest to bash anything related to ayys so why would an assumption of a "natural" phenomenon would be officially claimed to be from an extraterrestrial threat to the planet?

If they jump to that conclusion, probably that they had classified info about it and would need to elaborate as of why they claim it to be an extraterrestrial threat
>>
>>19037086
look at the wiki source, its from a Russian Admiral
>>
>>19037074
don't water wells act like a coil when moving through a giant pillar of earth like that? This is why dowsing rods work (they actually do)

my bet it it's a large amount of water being let down into that chasm, and the resulting current from that amount of mass moving so fast is distorting the magnetic field.

your welcome CIA niggers
>>
>>19037106
No, it's some e-mail referencing said website
>>
2012 leak[edit]
Main article: 2012 Stratfor email leak
WikiLeaks announced the initial publication of more than five million of Stratfor's e-mail messages on February 26, 2012.[26] Anonymous claimed to have provided WikiLeaks with the data.[27] George Friedman stated that third parties may have forged or altered the e-mail messages, but that Stratfor would not validate either alterations or authenticity.[28] Stratfor condemned the release as "deplorable".[29] Journalist Amy Goodman, writing in The Guardian, referred to the first published leaks of Stratfor material as peering into an "intelligence-industrial complex".[30]
>>
>>19037092
Russia has been quite open on the topic of ayys. And these are wiki leaks, emails never intended to be public
>>
i'm actually from aden, there is no vortex's or what so ever right now, there was a vortex one year ago though.
>>
>>19037201
Photo of timestamp out your door, with matching gps coordinates pls
>>
I remember when /pol/ found a whole lot of ayyy-related emails among John Podesta's inbox after WikiLeaks released it

Turns out it was some rich crazy who was very into ayyys that was just emailing other elites for funding and such

Probably the same sort of thing here
>>
>Vortex
Right on time before release of Deep Strange Journey.
Time to get your Demonicas Ladies and Gentlemen.
Smoke em if you got em.
>>
>>19037129
Simplicity, is boring. Kek. Brilliant though.
>>
I'm starting to think the entertainment industry/advertising is using 4chan for everything from fucking pizza forks to movie launches. Kek. The real users, the hardened ones, don't buy it, I'm afraid.
>>
>>19038176
I have some Cohibas. What I will light when the time comes.
>>
>>19038176
Fuck off Original Gaylord!
>>
>>19038557
This
>>
>>19038176
in all truthfulness both Strange Journey and the first account of these news came about in 2010.
So either influence or fake.

>>19038557
my very own fanboi
>>
i thought id share with you my own experience

>eat entire bag of mushrooms
>nothing happens for 30 minutes
>suddenly heart is racing and I'm sweating profusely
>waves of nausea wash over me and I begin uncontrollably projectile vomiting
>my stepdad walks in and starts yelling because there's vomit everywhere
>I can't even formulate words to speak back to him

It was at that point I'm pretty sure I blacked out but this is what happened during that time
>all of a sudden I'm in an empty abyss
>Literally nothing there, not even me. Just pure consciousness
>wonder if I'm dead and have ceased to exist
>I ask "what is the nature of god and the universe?"
>suddenly I'm in the middle of outer space
>I am observing galaxies as they expand and grow and multiply
>i notice the entire universe is multiplying and growing and expanding outward into the abyss at an incredible speed
>it seemed like this went on for an incomprehensible amount of time until suddenly the universe became too big and began collapsing under its own weight
>as quickly is it expanded it, it was imploding in on itself until it was a single tiny point in the abyss, growing ever smaller
>it became so small that it would have ceased to exist, but in that exact moment it exploded and began expanding again at the same speed.
>I realized this was a Big Bang, and it was cyclical like a heart beat.
>just I suddenly appeared into the abyss, and the universe, I then appeared observing a great titan that was running around a track.
>I realized he was god and his eternal running kept his heart beating forever, and that his heart was the universe
>thousands of these gods appeared as I imagined them.
>I was able to see a seemingly infinite number of them, some very similar, others looking like my sister, or uncle, or anyone else that I've ever known.
>they were all running around these tracks keeping their own universes going forever
>suddenly I was forced back into my body
>I fell asleep woke up and posted this
>>
>>19038748
That's... fucking beautiful, anon. A lovely vision indeed. Sounds like something you'll carry with you for the rest of your life - I'm envious.
>>
>>19037092
Possibly Christ and his Saints returning.

Or an attack by the Fallen Angels.
>>
>>19037074
its just the cumulative negative energy from countless people suffering. nothing to see here . move along .

why is it in the water and not a little farther south on somalia? who the fuck knows. maybe its all those fucking pirates the west had been killings fault. people dont have to die to generate one

point is these things happen. there is a similar phenomenon attributed to the fall of rome. most talk about the germanic tribes scaring every one off but thats after rome was defeated in a even match against a non warlike group who was trying to flee from the huns and rome had detained in refugee camps

or a more recent one would be the american naval vessel that went to antartica from japan for no reason. they were suppose to go to hawiia. all dead and shit smeared on the walls and a few look like they were eaten

these things happen. best not to think about it to much
>>
File: OzymandiasThumb.jpg (48KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
OzymandiasThumb.jpg
48KB, 250x250px
>>19037092
good idea
>>
>>19038998
>or a more recent one would be the american naval vessel that went to antartica from japan for no reason. they were suppose to go to hawiia. all dead and shit smeared on the walls and a few look like they were eaten

Source
>>
It could be Stratfor absolutely fucking shit up because they enjoy manipulating reality, space and time, among other strange shit.
https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/19/1951240_geo-pol-material-.html
>>
>>19038748
I am in awe.
you were very lucky to have seen this.
always remember it, and your life here will be a good one.
>>
>>19038667
Do you even understand how retarded you are? Wait, of course not, you're retarded. Probably raised jewish too.
>>
>>19038989
kek
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.