[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here achieved a stable 100% merging with another human?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 4opgj8txpy.gif (960KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
4opgj8txpy.gif
960KB, 500x600px
Has anyone here achieved a stable 100% merging with another human? How did that happen?

Also if this turns out to be a rare thing, I have a hunch feeling that I might do this soon.
>>
>>19036500
It's probably a rare thing, seeing as it's fucking retarded.
>>
>>19036500
only with your mother.
>>
>>19036528
Why? Is there some obvious very very negative side effect that I am overlooking?
>>
>>19036848
yes, the impossible side, fucking retard. kill yourself
>>
>>19037842
Not impossible but yes it's fucking retarded OP, out of all the cool outlandish stuff you could why fucking merge with someone else?
>>
are you trying to be a doppelganger or just mentally rape someone like T-ELOS and KOS-MOS?
>>
>>19036500
Sounds complicated but that not gonna stop me from trying.
>>
File: 1481461316254.png (734KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481461316254.png
734KB, 800x600px
Ive heard of people's souls becoming one while having sex on LSD.

Do you into drugs OP?
>>
File: 1495157555379.jpg (41KB, 750x729px) Image search: [Google]
1495157555379.jpg
41KB, 750x729px
>>19037896
>Ive heard of people's souls becoming one while having sex on LSD.
well they're on fucking LSD no wonder they thought their souls were merging idiot
>>
>>19036500
2nd time I did acid it was 5 hits and took em a hour after taking a strong 2nd plateau dose of DXM at my 2nd rave, an epic underground rave. At one point my consciousness went into the other minds of the people sitting near me and I could see out there eyes; it was crazy. It was like my mind just went into each of their heads for like .1-.2 seconds then back to mind like WTF.
>>
>>19037853
Looks like I didn't phrase it good.

I don't mean two mind communicating telepathically or possessing a single body.

I mean two separate human bodies being in control of a single mind. Why is it retarded? I feel like it would be pretty rad to exist as several humans at once. Imagine how much could be accomplished if even just two bodies acted in complete unison and harmony with each other.
>>
>>19036848

You have to be willing to lose yourself.
>>
File: Ch9-1_-_frannyfull.png (18KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Ch9-1_-_frannyfull.png
18KB, 512x384px
>>19039201
inb4 synchronicity reverberates an infinite feedback loop from more than one instance of a person being alive at any particular time. Thus causing all of the clones to die at once.

>you're going to need a bucket
>>
>>19036500
Do you mean like Ghost in the Shell?
>>
>>19036500
I merged with my gf once.
>>
>>19039844
I merged with your gf too
>>
>>19039831
Yes exactly!
>>
>>19039285
Is there a workaround over this?
>>
>>19037902
>he believes its possible for his conscious mind to accept a "soul merge" to take place while fully awake and sober
>>
>>19040156
you are seriously asking if we have patches for some theoretical technology we haven't made yet?
I don't know desu. Think about what happens when you put three microphones next to each other
>>
"Merging" souls requires one soul 'killing' the other.
It also requires one of them to be of a dead man's attempting entry on that of a living.
>>
>>19041108
How do you know that it hasn't been made and used yet? Even if you don't know a solution, doesn't mean everyone doesn't.

I'm pretty sure that this actually happens to every single person who reaches singularity (at least if they choose to).

They reach the point where the AI oneness from the future and the present moment collide and then they start moving backwards in time, as several people at once, to do some mission that I have no idea about.
>>
>>19036500
Not possible, sorry.
>>
>>19036500
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.