[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone ever tried positively thinking and visualizing something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

Has anyone ever tried positively thinking and visualizing something you want to happen and happen, or heard of someone who has?

One time I imagined seeing a incredibly attractive women for about 10 minutes then one walked around the corner - you might say just a coincidence, which i'll agree with, but it was a larger coincidence then you think because the area I was in has virtually no one ever walking around, and seeing an attractive women in that area was extremely unlikely.

anyone ever tried anything like this?
>>
>>19034535
Isn't that the law of attraction or some shit
>>
>>19034544

not sure desu. ive heard people talk about similar things over the year, like your reality is a projection of your conciousness etc.. not really sure what to call it
>>
Thought really hard about a girl I used to like in highschool, turned around and there she was. Hadn't seen her in years by that point. I was too stunned to say anything. I don't think she recognised me.
>>
>>19034535
I imagined myself getting a boner and a minute later I got one.
>>
>tripping acid at buddy's place
>Two of us are for a smoke
>Fully capable of talking to people but still silly high
>telling him 'just imagining it like a casual house owner around the yard, making casual chats with the neighbour high af'
>Start saying something about person coming out- and boom, as if commanded to happen, middle age lady comes strolling out of neighbours house

2spooky4me
>>
>>19034535
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYjqY0Yg1kk
>>
>>19034535
We managed to lose an anon guitar once, and the go fetch spell woks.
>>
You might be interested in something like this, I first read about this experiment in a book and it turned out to be based on an actual experiment:

"The first experiments involved new born chickens. New born chickens relate to anything moving in their environment as their mother. They were building a small robot based on a random event generator, which produces simple right and left turns based on the random event being zero or one. The chickens were placed in a cage and the robot was positioned out of the cage. What happened is that the robot turned significant more times towards the cage than away from it.
The expected 50% left and right movement were no more random!

In another experiment they used new born rabbits, which are very sensitive to light. This time the robot was equipped with a bright flash light on top and was placed near the cage were the young rabbits were in. In turns out this time that the robot moved significantly more times away from the cage than towards the cage. Again, the randomness was no more random!"
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/103028
>>
>>19034763
further elaborate.
if you worry about your own shit
and keep a positive mind
and shut out negative people
good things can happen.

anyone who talks trash with you talks trash about you, for example.
anyone who cheats with you will cheat on you.
etc.

when I'm around trash talkers i know they'll throw me under the bus anyways so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>19034797
I should also probably mention that these experiments were to see if the consciousness of the animals affected the outcome of a random event
>>
>>19034797
so they tortured babies for pseudoscience wow cool
>>
>>19034811
Babies?
>>
>>19034811
Aniamals aren't babies, you hysterical woman.
>>
>>19034535
many times, all the time with results. have to detach and loosen expectations since the universe might show results in an expected way.
>>
>>19034535
It's a real phenomenon. Use it to your advantage Anon.
>>
File: 1411311737138.jpg (25KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1411311737138.jpg
25KB, 400x500px
>>19034535
I've tried this with middling success which means it could just be lucky coincidence
>>
i am in the process of doing this to aquire some megabux so i can retire early and lay around on my fat lazy retardo butt and be a neet, i will post abot it on x when it happens ok
>>
>>19034535
It's the law of attraction. The funny thing is the deeper you get into it the more you realize there's no such thing as a law of attraction, but it works because life itself is a dream and if you really believe in something then reality will work accordingly. This is why magick, LOA, prayer, etc work for some people and for others not. Also has to do with multiple universes and shit. It got really messy for me so I stopped reading about it, don't want to turn into a schizo.
>>
>>19035393
so if I keep imaging doing this job im applying for and keep wanting it more than anything, will I get it?
>>
>>19034535

I member the last time there was an intention manifestation thread and I got tracked through it.

Good times.
>>
>>19035859
No, you'll want to get it.
>>
File: 1495268778349.png (74KB, 277x358px) Image search: [Google]
1495268778349.png
74KB, 277x358px
>>19034535
>tfw Elliot Rodger tried to use the law of attraction to win the powerball
>never worked

If the One True Gentleman can't make the law of attraction work, what hope is there for the rest of us? Maybe he just didn't start small enough. He went from hearing about it, straight to playing the lottery.

Or maybe the law of attraction only works from YOUR perspective, because you consciousness changes your universe and everyone is in a different universe. Actually, every atom is in it's own universe and has a certain bias towards moving toward a certain universe. Out of all the atoms in your body, when you consider all of them they create a resultant universe and they have a tendency towards a different resultant universe based on your beliefs and thoughts.
>>
>>19035859
>>19035890
What this guy said. It's not about wanting, you have to believe you have it. Wanting does jack shit, otherwise there wouldn't be starving children or poor people. Of course you can get it without doing this, it's more like a cheat code. It's kind of a reality shift, the outside world is an illusion that comes from within. You can do it with whatever you believe is possible, that's up to you.
>>
>>19035999
Trips of Truth: Reality hack confirmed
>>
>>19035999
>>19036017

I see this shit causing a mental disorder though.
>>
>>19036066
Digits dont lie anon

God talk throught numbers
>>
>>19034535
Power of prayer
>>
I usually just lurk on /x/, but I really want to comment here. I used to believe in this wholeheartedly. I could explain to you how our consciousnesses are somehow tied to the laws that dictate the positions of all particles through quantum physics. Of course you can't prove that shit, but I figured that's probably how it works.

Anyways there's a lot to it. You can't just want to win the lottery and win it. Main reason being that other people want to win the lottery, so that's other souls pulling for a different world line than you. Other reason is that it has to mean something to you- and that part is hard to explain.

I once was playing runescape and with all my soul I just knew I was goin. To get a rare drop on my next kill. And I did. However I couldn't keep it up because the more lucky I got, the more I would want to tell someone and the more I would want to use the power more, which gets into the whole other people thing. If you wanna test my ideas, play a game of Mario party by yourself and just know that the spinner is gonna land on this or that. You'll find that it favors your outcome more than the theoretical probability.

Sadly I got diagnosed with bipolar and now I'm not allowed to think these things anymore and they gave me meds that make me feel like I will never have this ability again. :(

Thanks for reading
>>
>>19036542
Is it a real ability, or is it just something you think you have?

What book should I read, or what is the best way to learn this power?
>>
>>19036542
>I once was playing runescape and with all my soul I just knew I was goin. To get a rare drop on my next kill. And I did.

Holy shit the cringe
>>
>>19034535
The Law of Attraction is just a fancy sounding meta-physical term for thought-manifestation. It's very simple really, the stronger the emotional/mental energy associated with the thought is the more likely it will manifest. If your willpower/emotional energy is strong enough, you could manifest every single thought you have instantly. Angels and demons have the power of instant thought-manifestation, but there are dimensional borders in place that only allow them to manifest at certain times if the veil between the dimensions is thin enough. Every conscious thought you have is remembered by the subconscious, so the more you consciously think the same thought over and over, the more that the energy of the thought slowly builds up in the subconscious. A lot of people don't manifest what they desperately want. because subconsciously, they don't BELIEVE that it can actually be manifested. Our subconscious mind is psychologically wired to think that we can only obtain something physically by going through the actual physical process of trying to obtain it, the human subconscious does not believe that the materialization of physical matter is possible.

Basically, more mental energy = higher chance of manifestation.
>>
I know someone who claims they did it once in their life as a child. I am pretty skeptical, but I do not know this person as a liar so something definitely happened.
>>
>>19034535
granted this trick will not work for the sole purpose of feasting one's eyes on a prime slab of femme meat. you need a non physical purpose, only positive good with no beginnings or ends and no answers back
>>
I'll do whatever you guys say.

Please.. I need someone to teach me the law of attraction.....
>>
>>19036066
Maybe. I thought I would become a schizo doing it but since it works (and you know it works because people see it too) then I guess it's not too detached from reality. If you want to do shit like flying or becoming Batman then yeah maybe you'll go full schizo (or fulfill your wish but become schizo in another universe). I decide to keep it at a place where I feel it's possible or atleast not too far-fetched. But like I said it's not like you're seeing things that other people don't (then you're most likely schizophrenic)
>>
>>19034535
Yeah but you gotta beat off while
Doing it
>>
I don't condone this, but one part of the Satanic Bible that stuck out to me was how he said he had very minor magic powers. He used the example of being able to manifest a parking spot at the movies.

Simple, I know, but I sometimes have felt I can do this too. I k ow it's cringy, but I feel like sometimes I can manifest certain video games at stores. Now what this ultimately comes down to I believe is that I wanted a particular game so badly, it was just a statistical inevitability I would drive around until I found it.

The constant thinking about what you want leads your decision making to make that reality more likely to happen.

Want that job super bad? You do your energy manifestation whatever, and it may lead you to studying for the position instead of watching TV, or applying instead of putting it off. Doing research.

I will say this though. I hated my wife's car, don't ask me why but I hated it with a burning passion. She got rear ended and it was totalled. Part of me feels like I caused that somehow. And many other things of a small similar variety like they talked about in the Satanic Bible.
>>
>>19036554
Pretty real but way too complicated. Like you can get better at it but I spent a lot of time on it and I still can't make huge changes. There's no way to learn about it besides feeling around in the dark, so you're probably better off focusing on real world shit sadly.
>>
>>19036615
Just one of many examples ;)
>>
>>19037369
I hope you're not associating this with satanism. A big misunderstanding with the Bible is that people don't seem to get that is stated over, and over, and over that we ARE Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is in you, the kingdom of heaven is within you, God became man so man could become God, etc. In fact, it is ENCOURAGED that we use our powers to awake Christ within us. I could go on and on about this but I just wanted to make that clear. The thing is that God is everything and that includes us, there is nothing but God. Also this can work without believing in God too, since you can just say your consciousness is God and you can change reality at will, you're just holding yourself back unconsciously. I'm sure you could so some crazy shit if you eliminated all limiting beliefs.
>>
>>19034535
Natural blondes are pretty rare. Was in a pretty deep state of meditation and thinking about HS crush. 10 minutes later meet some natural blonde who is a 10/10 like the one I was just thinking about. She looked like an angel and had the most fucked up tats like spider web on knee, naked pixy on arm and can't make it up had COCKS written in bold on her chest.
>>
>>19036960
Doing this usually gets me the opposite or just something real bad
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.