[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

we had some pretty crazy revelations in a thread the other day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 20

File: gate-logo.png (46KB, 300x176px) Image search: [Google]
gate-logo.png
46KB, 300x176px
we had some pretty crazy revelations in a thread the other day regarfing the GATE program and the personality type attributed to kids marked gifted. People were uncovering lost memories.

So what now?
>>
>>19034364
Let's kill them to control society and prevent an uprising.
>>
My sister has the possibility of being of GATE should I encourage it and observe or discourage?
>>
>>19034387

I wouldn't put my child through it.
>>
well?
>>
>>19034364

when i was like 20 i started to remember some lost memories, it wasn't much but i was on a special program of learning with just 1 other person and i remember her and the tutor and the room and where it was and what building it was in.

all i remember is that i disobeyed what they wanted me to do because i was a lazy fucker and i didn't want to learn and instead i wanted to be NEET and play vidya.

part of what i remember was the tutor saying one morning 'you are not interested in this are you?' and that was the last memory

so anyway I went back there and the row of buildings were ALL gone, demolished, and in their place brand new apartment buildings had been put up.

fucking wierd or what?
>>
high iq doesn't mean shit
gifted is a nice way of saying retarded as is special.
literally a course designed to boost self esteem of
lower functioning kids.
proof
>>19034674
>>
>>19034674
That's not weird as much as it is just depressing and demoralizing
>>
>>19034880
It can backfire hard though. I was told that I am prett smart etc. being catered to everything. I was actualyl doing well. But since e veryone started telling it to me I got lazy and didn't do my homework and stuff. So yeah I think it's really hard to balance.
>>
File: carlton-banks.jpg (17KB, 192x240px) Image search: [Google]
carlton-banks.jpg
17KB, 192x240px
>>19034364
>MFW I qualified for legitimate program for abnormally high achievers and was not able to attend because both parents are narcissists.

>MFW Marvin the fucking Robot
>>
>>19035766
Doesn't make any sense for me
>>
I was a GATE student. My mom and the staff had always pushed it on me, and I remember feeling like I really didn't want to take the lame test involved. I failed the first time, but for some reason I remember REALLY wanting to pass the second time around. Don't remember why people pushed it on me so hard.
>>
>>19034880
Was in gifted, most of our group graduated top of class and went on to success.. So bullshit
>>
>>19034364
More like Heaven's Gate, gg
>>
I was in GATE in elementary school. My only memory of it is fucking around and being disruptive with my friend who was also in the program and the instructor/supervisor got pissed and said "I'll be glad when you two are gone." I didn't go anymore.
>>
File: chrome_2017-05-08_22-21-13.jpg (92KB, 871x623px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-05-08_22-21-13.jpg
92KB, 871x623px
>>19034900
>>19036544
>>19037555
>>19037770
checked :O
>>
>>19039060
>That add in the first archive
You think you could fucking warn people about that shit first? You know, since some people might be browsing this site that don't want to see sick shit like that. Or at least tell people you're posting links to 8 chan so they know what they're getting into.
>>
File: tavis.jpg (20KB, 518x348px) Image search: [Google]
tavis.jpg
20KB, 518x348px
>>19039060

I was born after 2 2nd term miscarriages.

I have beyond perfect vision (the best they could test was 20/6). Every single other member of my family wears glasses (though I am their child, there's not a doubt).

My reflexes are equally inhuman.

I was tested at 154 IQ.

The flashcards triggered a lot of memory I had utterly blocked.

Though the names, faces and place is still largely a blur.
>>
I was in gate for like half a year in the 5th grade, i didnt like it and left.
The strange thing is i remember a lot of it, like i was there a lot longer.

It was a different school than my normal one, and it was a full class room. Most of the people there were what i would call just generally advanced, like they were simply a few years ahead of average. They were also outgoing and well articulated and such, and advanced across the board.

Looking back i think that was just what a normal class room would be and the rest of the school system was dumbed down stuff. I didnt like it because i couldnt just breeze through everything, also i was kind of insecure and usually got by with my clear cognitive superiority. In class i could always be 'the smart kid' and my other social failings went away, but here they were just as smart as me, so all that was left was my social ineptness.

I should note im 33 now, this was a while back, im not sure if the alleged strangeness might have been from a later stage of the program. I do know one thing, the teacher was a witch. Not a 'muh wicca' witch, she was descendant from people executed for witchcraft. She made a point to bring this up, i dont know why. It was one of the things i used to convince my parents to let me go back to normal school. I didn't really care, but it helped my argument to pretend like i was disturbed by this.
>>
>>19039097
Sorry, I didn't notice that.
>>
>>19034880
GATE isn't what you're describing. Not what others describe it as either. It was literally a program to further children who performed well above average. Nothing sinister or extraordinary...
>>
IDK. I went to a school for the gifted. And we got selected for the ACTs in middle school. Never heard of Gate though.
>>
>>19039312
I scored highest in my state, and age group on a science achievement test.
>>
>>19039126

I have to ask, did they expect the washouts to be such voracious autodidacts?
>>
>>19034880
Hi IQ is one of the best markers for lifelong success.
You may doubt whether or not the Gate program provides any actual benefits to those involved, but you can't preface an opinion with an ignorant statement like that if you expect to be taken seriously.
>>
>>19034364
link to original thread?
>>
I was tested at least twice in elementary school (once in 3rd and once in 4th or 5th). I failed both times, thankfully.
I've always mentioned to friends who did pass how odd I found the testing process. Most of them said they didn't really remember the test itself.
I have difficulty remembering the full details myself. I do specifically recall being tested in a small room with the typical interrogation style setup (small dim room with shitty table and single light hanging over it). The only time I ever saw this room was for these tests. The person running the test wasn't a teacher that I recognized. The part of the test that I remember was being shown flash cards with random images of everyday things one might encounter (balloon, dog). I remember this making me not take the test as serious. At one point I recall it getting difficult to articulate the item names fast enough. The pictures were still simple concepts, but I could not think straight. The specific part where I realized I failed was on a card with a picture of an escalator. I just couldn't find the word escalator fast enough. I remember the tester(s) being markedly disappointed and concluding the test early. For several days after, I was pretty thrown off by how hard it was to think of that word in that moment--it seemed unnatural.
>>
Like some anons here, I was in the GATE program in elementary school, but I wasn't qualified to be in the program. I remember the other kids in the program being very smart. One of them helped me with my schoolwork and could do it very fast. During my time at the program, I wasn't able to follow what the instructor was saying. The likely reason they put me in there was because they needed to fill a quota or else the program would be canceled. Eventually, I got disqualified when I drew a NSFW picture. My regular teacher ripped up my drawing in front of me.
>>
I was never in gate, but I meet criteria for ADHD and therefore I line up with being an "indigo child." I'm a skeptic, but I want to discuss this. In the previous thread people mentioned a link between being GATE and being indigo. Or, being ADHD and indigo. I know people use indigo as a way to make their children's diagnosis of ADHD more palletable, but, I dont know, I want to know more.
>>
>>19034880
Agreed. I have an IQ off the chart. I used to be proud of it, until my "dumb" friends moved up in their careers, got married, bought homes, and had kids. I was still bouncing around, city to city, trying to "find myself". I got degrees, did really well in academia, but couldn't hold a relationship or job. Real life achievement never seemed worth it. I'd find a new subject to devour, a new hobby, a new town.
I'm old now, not unsuccessful. I've fucked hundreds of chicks, met amazing people, lived everywhere I wanted to.

But deep down I wish I had married my college girlfriend and just taken a shit job, saved up, and bought a house.
>>
>>19034364

Link to other thread?
I was in this program.
>>
>>>/pol/126577254
Current thread on pol. Pol is so big it's much better exposure.
>>
File: 1489155292669.png (14KB, 572x572px) Image search: [Google]
1489155292669.png
14KB, 572x572px
Does anybody have any familial connections to government/secret societies?

I believe I was part of GATE and my dad is a freemason. He actually fufills the drowning criteria because he tried to drown me once when he was drunk (originally it wasnt malicious but due to recent events I'm starting to wonder).
>>
>>19042704
Both grandfathers were freemasons.
>>
>>19042704
I know a few others mentioned military / government familial ties. Father was discharged Army. Freemason / military in the family.
>>
>>19042704
>>19042773
Not family but yup. Reposting:
Speaking of military, I did have an Alphabet agency character hang around my family when I was younger. This was after I was id'd for GATE. I had a suspicion back then that our house was bugged and that someone was keeping tabs on me for some weird reason.

>95% sure the x was cia connected
>was nice to talk to
>red pilled me on usa gov and aliens polic
>>
Shared similarities gathered from other threads so far:
- Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)
- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
- windows were covered
- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
Other similarities, less common but still a few exGATErs agree on these too;
- Interest in /x/ phenomena
- Heavy early twenties drug period
- Forehead scares
- Early speech therapy
- First born sons
- Migraines
- Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
- Meme Magic
- Premonitions/prophetic dreams
- Above average intuition
>>
>>19042782
nothing mentioned yet about PSYCH WARD experiences. anyone?

many subtle tests are performed on specific individuals in psych wards. not pen and paper tests, nor question and answer checkups.

apparently, i passed.
>>
okay time to move back to /pol/, fucking /x/ is slow & shitty
>>
>>19042782
Hazel eyes
Several weeks early
More NDEs than I can count, one drowning (got sucked under a boat)
Paranormal shit in my family
Just got done with my 20s heavy drug phase
Forehead scar
All GFs have been artists
Premonitions and prophetic dreams since a wee babby (first when I was 4-5)
Intuition is generally flawless

Much spoop
>>
>>19035662
Happened the same to me anon.
>>
>>19039126
>I was born after 2 2nd term miscarriages.
same

i was in the 170 iq range, now i'm 145
>>
>>19039126
Why that Picture?
Do you work at Tavistock?
Notkill.me?
>>
>>19042704
My grandfather was Freemason, Chancellor Commander Knights of Pythias.
>"Gifted" 3rd Grade
>Bad Pregnancy (immune reaction) premature
>2 Nearly Drowned experiences
>Have Occipital bun
>LSD and Marijuana by 25
>Forehead scar that's visible at eyebrow
>First Born Son
>Had a crush on Israeli Art Student in 8th grade, last name Tayyar.
>>
>>19042782
>bump on back of skull
I dont have one of these and have never heard of it before today, but I do have the literal opposite. I have a dent in the back of my skull. I dont think I'm unintelligent and I have critical thinking skills higher than my friends. Never much of a math student though, but I blame the way I was taught. I'm capable of learning math now because I can take the time to understand the principles instead of having formulas with no context beaten into my head.
>>
I was in the G&T programme from fourth to eighth grade (2009-2014). I seem to have the usual traits, but the programme was slightly less odd in my case.
>>
>>19042782
Holy shit, this is mostly spot on
>Green eyes
>Occipital bun
>Born 2 months early
>Many near-death experiences
>Bizzare, clouded memories from early life
>Somewhat paranoid about people following me
>Marijuana, shrooms and peyote in early 20's
>First born son
>Had Israeli girlfriend, not art student
>Frequent prophetic dreams
>Well above average IQ, not exactly sure because every test scores differently
>>
>>19042782
Yes, blue - Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
Yes, pronounced neanderthal shape too - Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)
Yes, weeks early and Cesarean - Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
Yes, trapped under a big raft by cousin in a quarry for a few minutes - Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
Yes, thinking of it - lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
Yes, fuuuug - windows were covered
Don't know - tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
Ofc - Interest in /x/ phenomena
18 years old - Heavy early twenties drug period
Dog bite on left side of temple - Forehead scares
Not really, almost - Early speech therapy
First and only - First born sons
Never had a headache - Migraines
Never had a gf - Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
Never posted - Meme Magic
Don't think so - Premonitions/prophetic dreams
Yes - Above average intuition
>>
>>19042782
Okay wtf? Newest of newfags here. Never heard of any of this until the last ten minutes. This describes me almost to a t. Aside from the Israeli gf thing.
>>
>>19042782
Uhhhhh. I've been lurking in both threads. But this one got me. Was accepted into GATE when I moved from a smaller, Lutheran elementary school to a public , generally larger school. Swiped right into the program, I really don't even remember taking the exam. However, my third grade teacher was a parent on my sisters soccer team the year before I transferred, and I always found it odd that I happened to make it into her class. Anyways.
Hazel
Occipital Bun
10+ hours in labor to shit me out, had to use a vacuum or something
Drowning experience
Windows Never Covered
No Following incidents
/x/ interests, mother raised me on coast 2 coast
Drug Period (22 lol)
First born son
10/10 spooky, overheating hallucination dreams through my younger years which occasionally gets brought up here
Well above average intuition
154 IQ
Anybody still here ?
>>
>>19043663
However I'm still very skeptical. Btw. In socal. I think we're disregarding LOCATION as a main factor. School districts as well as application of programs such as GATE are overseen / moderated differently between SD.
>>
File: 1494189019801.jpg (89KB, 600x511px) Image search: [Google]
1494189019801.jpg
89KB, 600x511px
>>19043676
Also, PARENTS HELD ME BACK IN PRESCHOOL. Assumed I was too immature at the time, ended up being one of the older, November birthdays of the my peers as I grew up
>>
>>19043625
>>19043590
I forgot to mention that I am in rural Arkansas
>>19043676
>>
I was part of the gate program in a DOD elementary school in Germany; It's all very hazy but I remember some aspects. Was tested with an IQ at 169. Dad was career Army. I completely squandered my potential and fucked off in school (aced every test in advanced classes but never did my homework). I'm relatively successful though but I know I'm not like everyone else. I'm glad I've found others.
>>
Have all but 3 traits, was schooled in Pennsylvania but never tested before i moved to FL, scored 99th percentile in standardized tests and slowly declined over the years. Has anyone had an experience similar to this:

I just confirmed with my mother that I was going into second grade but we moved states and I needed an energency daycare until I started school again. The place was a large red office building, very plain looking. Parents were not allowed to enter any further than the front desk. Inside there were just long corridors and white walls. The days started off with us eating in a large windowless room, children sat in rowd eating breakfast. One thing that stood out was a woman who would address us every morning with her face projected on a large screen in front of us while we ate. I do not remember anything she said to us. The only other memories I have of this place was another smaller windowless room with flourescent lights and a small jungle gym with a slide. I was removed from there after I told my mom about a "secret room" with a single bed which I personally don't remember. My mom seemed unsettled to this day. Happened in the mid-late 90's.
>>
>>19039126
You are fucking delusional bud.
>>
>>19041478
Dude, your mommy told you your IQ was off the charts, but it most certainly wasn't. Feel free to post proof, oh wait it was an old test you lost.. Okay Einstein.
>>
>>19041373
I only remember one thing. They had given me several small, differently shaped blocks. They would show me a large shape, some of them simple and some of them more complicated, and I was supposed to try to replicate the shape with the pieces.
>>
>>19044187
My testing was in FL, but I moved from NJ.
The only memory I have of the testing involved flash cards with letters blanked out and they asked me to identify the word by providing its basic definition.
>me 3rd grader
>flashcard shown R____Q____
>"to give up"
>I answered, "Relinquish!"
sign him up.
I was testing at a reading comprehension level grade 12.9+
>>
95% of this applie to me. creepy af
>>
>>19044213
>>19044414
I remember these tests, I don't know if it was the same program. But I do remember after a long time ( 2 or 3 years) something changed and I wanted out of it.
>>
>light pale blue eyes
>nearly drowned in a lake as a child. Walked off the dock at the age of 3. Are we deadpool?
>Bump on back of my head.
>Massive cranium. Doctors said "woah thats a big cranium" as I was being delivered.
>Dentists said I have the thickest jaw hes ever seen when extracting a molar.
>Parents received call when I was in second grade because I was overheard telling the other students there is literally no difference between school and prison.
>first born son
>LSD and mushrooms in my early 20s
>intuition feels like its fine-tuned for pattern recognition and making character judgements
>Vivid dreams of being hunted down by cannibals
>moments of deja-vu
>fast reflexes
>preyed to Christ for my first time and heard an incredibly old voice say "hello" when I was trying to sleep that very same night. Have never heard a voice in my life

Lacking in math so I flew under the radar?
>>
>>19044566
No you're just a faggot with a giant head.

It's pray, not prey, dumbass.
>>
>>19041478
Nigga you would be saying the exact opposite of you did...the opposite.
>tldr; if I only traveled and fucked more bitches I wouldn't be here with this dumb fat bitch I met in college.
>>
I was TAG and all that jazz in school. Absolutely had a higher intellect and academic than peers. My dad got out of army and I ended up in the ghetto ass middle-high school. Scored high in military tests, always meritoriously promoted, etc. I don't remember any of the spooky shit y'all cats is talking about though.
>>
>>19042704
>he tried to drown me once when he was drunk (originally it wasnt malicious but due to recent events I'm starting to wonder)
I'm curious, how does one non-maliciously try to drown someone?
>>
>>19042782
Can non burgers be (((REEDUCATED))) too?
>Blue eyes
>bun
Will have to ask my mother about the complications.
Almost drowned when i was a little kiddo.
Didn't even know that gifted reeducation was a thing
>windows
When should they be covered?
I do feel like i am followed a lot.
/x/ phenomena, yes.
I have no scars on my forehead, one below my lips.
I had problems talking, but never a course.
Meme magic, did get some pretty popular memes for the le pen election, one even got to the front cover of a french ''news'' website.
Prophetic dreams yes.
Intuition, could say that yes.
>>
So what exactly is the deal here? What's everyone theorizing? When I was in elementary school my mother and teacher made the decision to submit my application to the program. However, nothing came of that. Not sure why, all I know is that the test was never administered to me.
>>
>>19034364
It keeps getting drowned out by the me too noise in the /pol/ thread, but I was in a GATE program in 1-3rd grade in the early 80s with one other student.
I dug through my records and files and found my teacher's name (a Psych PhD). When I googled her name, I came upon a book published by the CIA/Rockefeller joint project Human Relations Area Files, which is an American version of Tavistock, hosted at Yale.

So what's this about recovering lost memories?
>>
goys, anyone have this too?
I was extreamly leading when i was smaller.
I wanted to be on top
I had an urge to always be the leader of the pack
Somewhere i became really submissive and emotional...
>>
>>19045897
I did. I had it literally beaten out of me. I even had events where they changed the rules after the fact to let other people win because I kept btfoing the competition.
>>
>>19034364
I've been in a couple of situations where I was almost certain I was going to die and didn't.

Almost got crushed by a tanker truck that shifted into neutral on an incline. My cousin and I were riding behind it on a four wheeler. It had a full tank and started to come down the hill at us. I yelled for my cousin to run and tried to shift into reverse but the shifter jammed. Hit my four wheeler and pinned my leg between the engine and the spigot rack. I was probably eight.

Much later I was working in an industrial plant and got my bootheel caught in a gap between a pair of reinforcing bars. The gantry I was riding on kept moving but I didn't. I was sure I was about to have my foot ripped off and then either get crushed to death or bleed to death.

I had a couple other close calls but these two were the closest. I was utterly convinced that I was going to die and I saw my death approaching. I felt it.
And I probably should have been scared--but I wasn't. I didn't feel any fear. I don't know if it was just shock or what, but I just felt angry. Furious, indignant. "I'm really going to die like THIS?"
Both times I escaped with nothing but minor injuries from something that should have just fucking killed me. I got chills looking back on both after a few months had passed, but in the moment, I didn't feel fear. For some reason I never have in crisis situations. I'm usually very anxious but when it comes to things like that it all vanishes without a trace. Maybe it's just adrenaline.
>>
>>19034387
it'll fuck her up socially but if you tutor her in meme magick you can create a powerful weapon for the future.
>>
>>19041469
Indigo child?
>>
>>19042704
None that I know, but my family has a long history of paranormal incidents and pagan/druid worship

>>19042782
>early twenties drug period
drop this one. Everyone has it.

But I'd like to propose natural universal aptitude (athletically gifted with little effort, musically adept with little training, academically successful without any study)

>>19045897
What the fuck, yes. I was king of the nerds and I always called the shots but after awhile I guess my empathy made me start clamming up.

>>19046175
>shifting into neutral on an incline
>NDE
holy shit this happened to me too.
>>
>>19045877
Gov't passed legislation right around MKUltra to isolate and educate kids who stood out with high IQs, leadership qualities, and an aptitude for the arts.

Very unusual combo and most of use have a lot of /x/-tier perception quirks (ears ringing, lucid dreaming) as well as similar personality markers. Possible that /pol/ and /x/ are natural watering holes for CIA psyop training dropouts.
>>
>>19034364
holy shit guys I just remembered something

>FOREHEAD SCARS
>AIRFORCE BASES

Okay, so when I was young (we're talking toddler age) I went to a barn party. While there I was hit in the head by a 2x4 while somebody was swinging at a pinata. My parents weren't there but our babysitters (friends of my parents) were, so they took me to the ER and had me stitched up. End of story.

HOWEVER, I just recalled a few things about the husband of the couple
>ripped af
>lived in the country
>balding w/ widows peak
>insanely magnetic personality, though not conventionally handsome
>married a friend of my mom's shortly after she divorced a badboy who was father to two kids
>she's a teacher
>worked at a nearby airforce base with hella security
>never specifies what he does for a living
This guy practically raised me and yet all I know about him is his name and these few facts, and he was the adult in charge when I got my head sewed up that night.

THEN

>in highschool
>join swim team
>coach is younger clone of him
balding with a widow's peak, ripped af, married to relatively plain teacher, works "with computers" at an airforce base, magnetic and commanding personality.

and here's the deal, half the kids on that team were also GATE kids. Does anyone else remember guys like this around their early childhood, when they first got their forehead scar? Applies especially to those near high-security airforce bases.

also
>tfw 'crazy' but wicked wise uncle also had head injury at a young age, resulting in a forehead scar
>>
>>19046256
were we being groomed for entry into an Ironpill psyop cult?
>>
>>19043528

No, I just remember the logo.
>>
>>19042704

My mother was deeply rooted in politics, speech writer, policy director, etc. for various offices.

My dad was a long-time longshoreman (but quite intelligent) who became a programmer shortly before I was born.

I never asked them anything about secret lives, I figured that was for them to reveal if they wanted to. My mom is a healer and clairvoyant though (she went blind about 15 years ago, but has been regaining vision)
>>
>>19045897

I never wanted to lead, people would always push me towards decision making roles because they trusted me/my abilities, though.
>>
>>19047270
Can concur with this. I always wanted to shy away from positions of leadership. They just seem to chase me down.
>>
>>19034364
HINT:

It's all just to distract you from improving your career.
>>
>>19047282

What career?

I can do pretty much anything I'm ever interested in, there's no career that can sate that kind of unquenchable thirst.
>>
>>19047270
this, but as soon as i was in the position of power the group came back on me and said "See!?! You're not important! You're just as stupid as us!"
>>
obfuscating details / grammer for anon

family involved in very high-level state affairs, secret societies etc (typically not the same people in all three). through my childhood been in several different GATE programs across several different countries. just came across this thread, ama
>>
>>19047319

For me, I'd end up doing pretty much all their work. Realize it was a bum ass game, and then just leave the situation entirely.
>>
>>19047328

Did you ever go to the DC stuff?

Over/under 30?
>>
>>19047332

probably best i dont confirm / deny specifics like this. I know thats not very interesting for you guys, I'll answer general questions but please nothing potentially identifying
>>
>>19047341

>I'll answer general questions but please nothing potentially identifying

I'm trying to figure out who I am, anon, it's the only reason I'm asking specifics.

Trying to trigger my own memories.
>>
>>19047350

were you ever asked to study japanese calligraphy? i realise this sounds like larping so take it at face value if you have to
>>
>>19047357

I remember calligraphy.

I remember doing more than one script, though.
>>
>>19047328
>>19042782

poster here, i have the following:

blue eyes
occipital bun (prominent)
no birth complications but certain anomalies like hair changing colour post-birth
LOTS of drowning NDEs
windows covered but i mean thats blinds and curtains
cant say if i've ever been followed for sure
forehead scars
headaches
experimented with drugs but never had a problem per se
always know if shits about to get nasty about 5 minutes in advance
>>
>>19047363
only personally remember japanese, lots of time was spent in archives as well
>>
>>19039126
Nearly same here, incredible vision, high iq, the calligraphy shit is what's making me start to member
>>
>>19047388
they would test you on all aspects and only let you call yourself "smart" if you did good on all of them

anyone with a SINGLE missing piece was kicked from the club.

We are those ex-members, the real GATErs are still in there.
>>
getting very strong memories now of being taken into a room at school (alone, cant remember who was in the room) and tested on how to spell certain words, or how to spell words given only their definitions
>>
was anyone in here incredibly good at learning languages during childhood? i honestly dont mean that in a boasting sense, i came into a new school not knowing a language on the curriculum and i was in the extension classes within 6 months
>>
>gatefag
>checks all boxes
>yes,even the Israeli gfs in college.
>spooped at these threads
>really primed th33 0l prions
>this is my larp,fwiw.
They are using us to predict/create the future
>tagged as children as 'intuitives'
>several relAted factors,mostly prenatal or early NDE-induced 'sensate' traits
>programming as children
>wwwconnectedonline and monitored
When 'we' all precog,(((they)))algorithmically crunch the data into analysis and react accordingly.
>we wuz consensus reality an sheeet
>>
>>19042782
I have the bump, and the talent search found me. Brown eyes tho. Also, family that worked for letter agency, but we didn't know until after he died. Received a letter. Drugs, paranormal. Tracked. Odd ability to survive fatal situations.
>>
File: 1463974053173.jpg (64KB, 547x388px) Image search: [Google]
1463974053173.jpg
64KB, 547x388px
Well whoever's watching this shit: I'm gonna figure out who I am, because you didn't let me shit on the gooks in a warcraft 2 tourney when I was 10.
>>
>>19047416
Have physical characteristics that fit one other person I met, we were born in same town, but totally unrelated. UV allergy.
>>
>>19047416
i understand the need for discretion as well as you do here. if you can answer without giving away too much, was the agency focussed on domestic security or furthering foreign interests? and were they employed during cold-war era?
>>
>>19047421
Both of us ended up on the same outward bound trip, in Maine. Born in Colorado.
>>
I remember my parents took me to meet someone who tested me for dowsing ability. it seemed like bs but i was excellent at finding the shit they asked me to
>>
>>19047422
Terrorist threats. The Agency.
>>
>>19047415
this is a divergent of meme magic, as we each are a meme and once identified, (((they))) can figure out where we will end up.

EFG always fails.
>>
>>19047431
Cold War era. Former OSS.
>>
>>19047415

>we wuz consensus reality an sheeet

But for us, it's not even consensus.

It's self-evidence.
>>
>>19047436

>(((they))) can figure out where we will end up

Not if we remember who we are. Then we can truly start moving forward.
>>
>>19047444
I think we are where we are supposed to be. As random and chaotic as it is.
>>
>>19047440
if (((they))) manipulate our consensus, they can cause us to project a "bad" reality. If we consent each other, our reality is projected.

>>19047444

and kek always gets repeating digits
>>
>>19047447

>I think we are where we are supposed to be.

We always are, that's why we're still alive.
>>
>>19047295
Other the starting our own corp and calling it g8tfkd
>>
>>19047437
>>19047431
this is getting weird
>>
>>19047453

>If we consent each other, our reality is projected.

Exactly, but if we learn who we are, we get a more honest look at things.

If we're seeing things through a foggy lens to begin with, it's not going to help our discernment in the long run.
>>
File: 1490552844382.png (606KB, 774x809px) Image search: [Google]
1490552844382.png
606KB, 774x809px
>>19047459

let's call it YTMND or Ebaum's World
>>
>>19047406
I remember this, I went for days.
>>
>>19047425
Who else born there?
>>
>wasnt special enough to be in gate
>tfw the annoying bitchy girls were all in gate for several years in elementary school
>>
File: 8JH6ebA.jpg (36KB, 658x392px) Image search: [Google]
8JH6ebA.jpg
36KB, 658x392px
>>19034364
you're actually all witches
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1MKoAr3CjE
>>
>>19047524

So?

Why's that have to be a bad thing.
>>
>>19045897
Bruh same. I hate walking around like a whipped puppy, especially since I was so loud as a youngling
>>
How many of you seem to just have ridiculous luck? Like, serendipity levels of luck?
Like finding out that the bus you missed crashed and killed everyone on board, or having the right job drop into your lap completely without warning, or stumbling on the solution to a problem completely out of left field?
I have things like that happen to me constantly. Coincidence on top of coincidence on top of coincidence. One time back in college I was riding in a car with my buddy and reading him "The Paratrooper's Prayer." Right after I finished reading it, we stopped at a stop sign and this guy who was walking by with his girlfriend came up to the window. He was young, about our age, and he tapped on the glass of the driver's side window. Guy just came out of nowhere. We rolled the window down a little bit to see if he needed help. He never looked at my buddy, just stared at me with these bugged out eyes. He held up this little charm on a necklace, this lozenge-shaped carved wood or bone thing with a couple of symbols on it that I can't remember.
He said he had been sent to "tell all true believers of the glory of his coming" or something along those lines. It was like something clicked in my head, like a key turning in a lock. I probably should have been unsettled but all I actually felt was kind of grateful.
So I nodded and told him thank you. For some reason I still don't understand, I meant it. He stared me down, nodded, had this expression of satisfaction on his face. Then turned and walked off down the sidewalk.
My buddy was weirded the fuck out and joking about it nervously but for some reason it made sense to me.
Probably just some fuckboy having a laugh, but the timing? The timing was bizarre.
>>
>>19046185
Indigo children are such because they have a particular aura. They line up with the personalities commonly found in ADHD children and a LOT of what's being discussed here with participation in GATE not really being a factor. Bit I'm so alike all of the people in these threads, I wonder why I was skipped over by GATE? Probably because I never really did homework after the 3rd grade.
>>
>>19047597

Like I said, anon.

>>19047455
>>
>>19047527
that's life on easi-mode, pure shit
>>
>>19047753

Not if we have to help all the retards from destroying themselves.
>>
>>19047635
I'm not gonna disagree, but I'm trying to figure out why and how the fuck it happens.
>>
>>19047597
I've always had incredible luck. I tend to associate it with magic. Things tend to go in my favor most of the time. According to my will, much like how magic works. I always assumed I was just a natural witch.
>>
File: 1447001812918.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1447001812918.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>19047760
you cannot stop us
>>
>>19047981

I have to.
>>
File: 1462348815587.png (751KB, 735x551px) Image search: [Google]
1462348815587.png
751KB, 735x551px
>>19047998
we're counting on you
>>
File: 1481231742073.jpg (127KB, 724x678px) Image search: [Google]
1481231742073.jpg
127KB, 724x678px
>>19048047

There's so much fog, I think I'll be able to do it though.
>>
File: 1441566094978.jpg (383KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1441566094978.jpg
383KB, 1600x1067px
>>19048076
godspeed anon-kun
i'll always think of you as my savior
>>
>>19047894
I don't know if it's magic, meme power, the matrix glitching, the grace of god, or just statistics throwing me a bone.
It happens constantly, with good and bad things both. It's exhausting.
>>
>>19045877
You weren't good enough m8.
>>
>>19042782
Shit, I fit many of these. GATE was a horrible experience for me. I passed the test in 4th grade, so I attended a GATE school for 5th and 6th grade. My parents forced me to go even though I didn't want to, and as a result I became socially isolated/more depressed. I also became overweight and started to compulsively eat for comfort, something that I still struggle with years later (after an extended period of anorexia and bulimia.) I was also bullied heavily at the GATE school which has had lasting effects on my life
>>
I never studied or even bothered to put any effort into school growing up, and I would still be at the top of my class. Around the 5th grade, I got put into a program over the summer. Took some IQ test as a prereq (didn't care for it, also I was incredibly shy and it showed), and got placed into a class. It was essentially just a high school experience, meant to prepare you for the real thing and give you a leg up. I stopped going because I didn't want to be there. Never had such a strong repulsion to academia, ever.

My ex gf was in that same program and stuck with it (learned this about a month into our relationship). She graduated from Princeton and we were together for ~4 years. We both suffer from mild depression. I'm a creative type through and through, and I had zero interest in pursuing a career in academics.

I remember getting singled out often by whatever counselors were employed there. They constantly asked "Why are you here?" One would often berate me and say "I saw your IQ scores, they're incredibly low." They claimed I was the "class clown," because every student in my class was asked and I was it.

I don't think there was sinister intent, just a bunch of bored college students fucking around. I looked them up (I remember names), but I could never find them though. In hindsight one of them was definitely stoned at least half the time.

Contributing I guess. Doubt this sheds light or is close to what's in the OP, but here it is.
>>
>>19047597
I have an inhibitor built into my personality. I intentionally sabotage myself when it comes to personal gain.

I do have luck when it comes to finding a partner. I also have good intuition. I can also be incredibly unbiased to a fault (many "Why didn't you choose my side" arguments in the past. Answer: the person was in the wrong). I can also pretty much do anything I set my mind to, especially if it lends itself to obsession. On the flipside, I can drop an obsession on a whim. I'm also pretty quick to connect dots, which is good for writing but also the quick pun.
>>
>>19049841

>I have an inhibitor built into my personality. I intentionally sabotage myself when it comes to personal gain.

Most of us do that, or at least did that.
>>
>>19042782
- Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)
- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
- Interest in /x/ phenomena
- Heavy early twenties drug period
- Forehead scares
- Early speech therapy
- First born sons
- Migraines

wtf
>>
>>19034364
I was in a GATE program at a school in Anaheim ca called Benito Juarez, this was in the mid 90's, I'm 31 now. There was nothing cool or special about it, just an accelerated learning program for kids who aren't retarded.

But I am indeed retarded because I joined the military instead of going to college.
>>
>>19039277
This.
>>
I was in GATE, i remember they use to take us in during lunch time to a room and ask us what we wanted for lunch, it was always a small grouo of kids in my school. I remember it also took place after school and it consisted of random things like egyptian hieroglyphics, just making art & answering their questions. I got bored of it and bailed, i got tired of having to spend my lunch in a room.
>>
>>19050021
I agree, you hit it spot on. I was in it when i was in middle school.

You're not retarded, thanks for the service sir.
>>
>>19050681

Pretty sure once we make it past 30 we aren't breaking.
>>
>>19034364
I did GATE and it was awesome!! Great experience.
>>
>>19042782

Hey I was in GATE for 3 years as soon as I old enough to join it. I remember it very clearly and can say it was tons of fun and I mainly hung out with other GATE kids because we were on the same wavelength.

>Shared similarities gathered from other threads so far:
>- Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
No, brown eyes, can look hazel in the light depending on mood. But not really generally speaking.
>- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)
Yes.
>- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
Not breathing. Turned blue. Had to stay at the hospital for 2 weeks after although born on time.
>- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
Sledding accident.
>- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
Nooooo not at all.
>- windows were covered
Yes. Small windows. But I think it was to hide that we were doing so much fun stuff on the computers or playing trivia with buzzers.
>- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
Noooooo.
>Other similarities, less common but still a few exGATErs agree on these too;
>- Interest in /x/ phenomena
Definitely. Why I'm here.
>- Heavy early twenties drug period
Still in this period I suppose.
>- Forehead scares
Small red line or scratch.
>- Early speech therapy
Nope.
>- First born sons
Nope. Youngest daughter.
>- Migraines
Yesssss.
>- Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
No. Primarily musicians tho.
>- Meme Magic
Noooo. That shit lame.
>- Premonitions/prophetic dreams
Maybe premonitions but not prophetic dreams. Just weird ones.
>- Above average intuition
200% yes
>>
>>19034364
This GATE nonsense is psychological warfare to test the limitation of implanting false memories into the masses. Anyone role-playing in this thread is doing humanity a great disservice.
>>
>>19034364
I went to an accelerated learning primary school and ended up in GATE.

It was a fucking pisstake though, they'd have us read a book, come to an office and share notes we had to take on "Likes, Dislikes, Patterns & Puzzles" I only remember reading one book, they ended up confiscating it because they realised it started talking about periods and sex.

Don't remember anything else, possibly wasn't in it very long. I was a smart kid but a complete autist so they may have excused me from it.
>>
I do remember GATE very well, my brother (Almost Twin(we look alike) was in it and it made me want to be like him. He was obviously first born, and so forth. Pretty much all of what you described in the qualifications was him, but also me as well. Though I think it may've had a different effect on me, being born dead and revived 36 minutes later. Maybe I'm just naturally retarded. :/
>>
>>19042841
I attended a session with my sister who has bipolar disorder among other issues.

I swear on the devils grave. This fucking 55 year old clinical paychologist talked to my sister about premonitions and basically asked probing questions regarding psychic abilities. This was in a government facility with a licensed physician.
>>
>>19043686
I match most previous criteria. And was held back in kindergarten. Very hazy memories of childhood. Only within the past few months ive lost a career and house but gained a spiritual and all my memprirs are starting to come back.

2 new criteria to consider.

1. Family with military connections.
2. Held back in a younger grade.
>>
>>19044414
This.
I remember having the reading level of a high school graduate in 6th grade i remember my favorite book was Battlefield Earth by L.Ron Hubbard. 1400 pages lol.
>>
>>19045897
I agree with this. I know myself and i am submissive and emotional. But also am half way to narcissism and have a lust for power and success. Maybe thats what they do. Take the creme of the crop of kids and the creme of that crop push forqars to ?something?

And neuter the rest so they wont be able to properly take advantage of who they are
>>
>>19045076
This. Have no regrets.

Shit jobs suck and keeping one would kill you inside.
>>
>>19046178
Bruv she already became a memester with no guidance. Post elementary school gate.
Also prodigy level art skills. Like college level art in 8th grade.
>>
>>19044414
I was tested in FL, mine involved flash cards with faces as asking which of the 3 or 4 were different.The test went on for 2 hours if I recall. Also back in my time it was simply called 'Gifted program', not GATE
>>
>>19046256
I was raised by my great grandpa (ex military no details) who was only my great grandpa because he had adopted my moms dad. Who was also a gate kid and matches this criteria along with mom who matches this criteria as a gate kid and me and my sister who are both gate kids and match this.
>>
>>19047295
I understand this so deeply. I go through these phases. I become bordeline obsessive about some general thing and i do it till theres nothing left to learn or be done.
>>
>>19047415
I have noticed somw ideas i come up with completely on my own showing up in media (music movies tech whatever) even before these threads i had a theory.

(((They))) harvest our creativity
>>
>>19047453
How do we connect and start our own consesus then? The Indigo Party 2020?
>>
File: 1494429008442.jpg (89KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494429008442.jpg
89KB, 540x960px
How many of you drawed stick men wars on a paper with different enviroments? (2D)

always used to this because school was boring as fuck

when the others should read something on page xxx I was already 4 sides further simply because the others were so slow

was total lazy in school because i needed to learn things which wasnt interesting for me or i thought they arent neccesary for the "adult life"

How many of you had an concept of telepathy ?

I remember my first memory about this thought when i was 6 or 7 when i thought about direction thoughts into anials or receiving informations from them
>>
>>19051316
animals*

since they started to gave me ritalin i transformed i crying depressed lonely pussy

i wished sometimes inside that my old strong "self" would come back and smash all my bullys i couldnt understand why i went so passive
>>
I was in the gate program. They never seemed to have us do anything useful, they would just have us sit in a classroom and do purposeless busywork that seemed unrelated to anything. All the people I kept in touch with who were also in the program ended up either drug addicts, suicides or severely mentally ill.
>>
>>19051001
Prove it or get the fuck out. You cant prove your truth and your trying to stop us from coming to our own truth.
>>
>>19051314

At it's essence it's pretty basic really. I'll try to explain it in terms that are easy to understand. Not calling you dumb, it's just easier this way.

Essentially what you want to combat is what people refer to as "Normalization".

Now I'm gonna use this as an EXAMPLE, I'm not trying to make a statement with there here at all. But take for instance the recent Manchester attacks. Now this, in addition to the numerous other "terrorist" attacks that have been happening lately could be construed as an attempt by some shady background organization to "normalize" violence and negativity.

What they want is for people to see these attacks and think "Damn that's awful. There's some real fucked up shit in the world." and then wipe our hands from it. Over time these events COULD become normal and your reactions become less and less until eventually you just say "Another one? Sheesh."

And the goal isn't to normalize terrorist bombings specifically, it's to normalize negativity. You're naturally leaning your mentality into the negative spectrum by becoming "comfortable" with these events. In a small way you're allowing your brain/conscious to be ok with these thoughts.

When this happens to society as a WHOLE, that's how the "collective conscious" makes a move towards a certain destinations certain groups/organizations want them to be guided towards. Whether that be a new world war, or acceptance of the subjugation of a certain group of people, or whatever.

Fighting against this built up tsunami of controlled conscious is hard and I honestly still don't think it's possible. It's a horrible outlook but I still think we'd essentially be building a wall out of beach sand to stop a tidal wave if we try to fight against this.

But I guess a good way to fight against it is to always keep in mind the negative aspects of these news stories that are pushed onto us and remember to remain conscious of those and dont allow yourself to just flow with those thoughts
>>
>>19051350

Note to the original guy I replied to with this, I am not the anon you originally replied to, I just found this thread and put my two cents in.

I could have gone on but I hit the character limit.
>>
>>19051356
Also look into the Noosphere.
>>
>>19039126
I just had a weird memory from elementary school, the first year that I had been placed in a magnet class. One day the TA (who was handsome and well liked among all the students) wanted us to line up and participate in a demonstration (more like a test really) of our reflexes. This wasn't related to a lesson or anything we had been studying in class, it seemed to be totally random. He held a dollar bill between his fingers and instructed each student taking a turn to hold their forefinger and thumb below the dollar ready to catch it at the count of three. Whoever would be first to catch the dollar got to keep it. After most of the other students had failed it was my turn. I caught the dollar effortlessly and was confused as to why no one else had been able to. I don't really understand what the purpose of the game was.
>>
>>19051307
>(((They))) harvest our creativity
have you seen the film Upstream Color? really makes you think
>>
>>19051319
I was on Ritalin aswell. It is an amphetamine. Who knows what it does to us...

((They)) know
>>
>>19051350
"normalize negativity'

This is a good way to put it.

And its personal for me to i talk about negativity alot. I dont even know if i can give it a definition its more of a state of mind and through live i can feel negativity arpund me and i hate it. Im lucky though. I found a life partner who understands my view on negativity. Though 50/50 shes a plant. Considering ive known her since middle school (300 kids k-12 religious school) she has schizophrenia, and has talked about being involved in secret military projects during episodes and she is extremely secretive about it even when shes normal again.
>>
>>19051369
I did this to but with a pencil
>>
>>19051414
I have not but ill check it out also harvestingg creativiry lends credence to the Theory of our creators being a hyper-advanced AI. machines progressed to the ends of knowledge but devoid of imagination
>>
>>19042782
No drug period and no Israeli girlfriend. I wonder what that means, other than this list is sort of arbitrary. Maybe we're just slightly unique?

I was premature and had a stroke at 6 years old, so SOME might be accurate.
>>
>>19051576
I think the girlfriend thing is bigger. Just a general planted gf.

My gf is white but her family is ex military very very very odd. Like incestual marriages and mostly old people. She has Schizophrenia and has talked in some of her episodes about being in a secret military program. But refuses to give me a branch or any names.
>>
I'm in GATE and i'm not uncovering lost memories at all where is this conspiracy theory from wtf
>>
>>19051608
Nice try, shill.
>>
Weird. My first GF was like a training GF. This is getting really weird. It was like she was assigned. Or purchased. Holy fuck.
>>
>>19051628
I think this might be a bigger connection. They listed Israeli GF maybe thats just the most common one.

What could be their purpose??
>>
>>19051663
destroy you emotionally / spy on your secret secrets
>>
NEW THREAD.
>>19051935
>>
>>19034364
Bump for interest, I was in GATE in elementary/middle school.
>>
File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
This is a thread about boasting about IQ scores, gifted programs, and unique traits with the cover of being a conspiracy thread.

Has /x/ lost its remaining rationality?
>>
>>19051943

Why? This one isn't auto-saging yet.
>>
>Blue eyes
yep
>Occipital Bun
didn't notice until now holy shit
> Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
I was born blue and wasn't breathing
> Near Death Experiences
Fell off a cliff which should have killed me but I was perfectly fine after
>lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
The only thing I remember was the field trip we went on to a farm. And that we made bridges with Popsicle sticks
> windows were covered in GATE classrooms
> Law enforcement being extremely lenient and easy during chance encounters
Never had any trouble with them, even after being high as hell or in sketchy places
> IQ’s are often as high as 130; 100 is the average. Many have IQ’s in the genius range of 160
Never had it tested but I assume it would be 140-150
> Interest in /x/ phenomena
Heavily studying occult/magick/buddhism/kabbalah
> Heavy early twenties drug experimentation period
Have experimented with MDMA, LSD, Mushrooms, DMT, 2CB, Cannabis, DXM, , amphetamine, Kratom, xanax, oxy.
> Forehead scars
no scars on forhead but I have a large scar that looks like I'm tan on one half of my chest from an allergic reaction while I was a child.
> Early speech therapy
not sure
> First born sons
last born
> Migraines
very common
> Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
Girlfriend is an artist but she's a mix of european races(non jewish)
> Meme Magic
Praise kek
> Premonitions/prophetic dreams
oneironaut and lucid dreamer. Have had many dreams predict the future or were extremely spiritual
> Above average intuition
Can what most people are going to say and have a problem of finishing their sentences

It's strange... all of my friends were accepted into GATE as well. From what I knew only about 1 or 2 people each classroom were chosen to be tested.
>>
>>19042704
I fit 95% of the list and grandpa was a 32nd degree Scottish rite mason. Tested but not selected due to bad behavior.
>>
>>19047597
Holy shit this, I've always thought that God knows I need the help. Like this one time, I was coming back from a trip and REALLY didn't want to get pulled over if you know what I mean. Cop starts pacing me at my drivers back bumper. I silently say the lords prayer prayer and what do you know, not 10 seconds later a shredded tire is all over his lane and he slams on the brakes while my lane is completely clear and I continue on home.
>>
>>19051307
Ok, this shit tends to happen me all the time.
>>
>>19051307
I've had this happen multiple times as well
>>
>>19041478
>IQ off the chart
it doesn't go into negative numbers.
>>
>>19042841
Was in gate from an early age. Even when my mental health suffered. I always vaguely remembered having to be separated from everyone else and groups to do a class with only a small handful of other kids...I've even told many friends of these memory.

It was retold because during that psych ward stay, I met a guy around 15 or 16 that I developed feelings for. I remember the class because they told me I couldn't share my work or ask for help from the other kids on the ward, including him. There were other kids my age, but only maybe five of us took the classes.

I have worked with a psychologist to recover memories. All of this scares me deeply.
>>
File: self-1.jpg (195KB, 817x1047px) Image search: [Google]
self-1.jpg
195KB, 817x1047px
>Conventional "thought" as prescribed by the economic order of things since, well, the Dark Ages, leads to increasingly Analytical processing of increasingly specific fields.

>We are different because we Synthesize information across a vast mental web. We engage in subconscious cognition. We connect the dots. Many processes seem simple or archaic to us because we are natural "system theorists."

>I can describe pretty much anything in terms of Colour, Shape and Sequence.
>>
>>19051915
You saying there are no girls in gate? Dumbass
>>
>>19047597
I know when to buy raffle tickets or not because I have a voice telling me ill win if I do.

Used to never listen to it until 2-3 years ago. My life has been on an uphill move since.

Btw what's the drowning connection to all this? And Israeli gf? Any hypothesis?
>>
>>19051001
Dude...so cringey.
>>
>>19042782
Hazel eyes
Prominent occipital bun
Birth complications (with my dick... It's normal looking and functioning now except a scar on the underside)
Near drowning experience at lifestyle fitness pool at a young age (that I didn't remember until a couple days ago when taking with my friends)
I only have 3 memories of gate... An iq test (130 ish), making a Donald Trump joke (told a kid "your fired" and everyone laughed as it was relevant then I refused eye contact with everyone and looked down cuz autistic) and lastly I remember the principal coming in and talking about how eerie ancient Egypt was
I don't remember covered windows but I don't remember windows at all, only those three above instances
I remember being watched a few times after school while I played on the playground... Which freaked me out so I ran away through the woods to get home without being tracked
I'm interested in /x/ phenomena, conspiracy theories, I always used to read books about aliens and area 51
Heavy early 20s drug user, started lightly when I was 14 and got into hard stuff particularly psychedelics at 17-18. Currently 23 a few days sober and planning to stay that way besides special events
No scars besides underside of dick
No speech therapy but super quiet
No migraines but that will change since I just quit smoking
First love and obsession from age 14-22 was a Jewish artsy girl
Don't participate in meme magic or save pepes but I am highly sensitive to the collective feels that spread around
Have had highly prophetic dreams and sleep paralysis where I am basically fully awake, see people in my apartment upstairs, but can't move... Then I blink and an literally looking at the same spatial "image" but the person is gone and I can move (now I sleep with knives for safety)
Definitely above average intuition... Very good at reading between the lines
>>
>>19053688
Also I forgot to add...
First born son
From Columbus Ohio area
Consistently have lucid dreams (or no memory of dreams if I smoke pot) but every time I have a lucid dream (including last night) everyone has a "telepathic battle" to make me forget I'm dreaming and if I stay lucid they make me wake up
>>
I was in a gifted program but it wasn't GATE. we did do calligraphy, but not japanese. this thread is still interesting.
>>
>>19053532
Should I buy 50 20$ scratch offs?
>>
>>19043480
A perfect score on an iq test is 162. Thanks for Rp'ing though
>>
>>19051307
I write a lot of songs, and sometimes the choruses and hooks I come up with appear in a top 40 hit a few months later. Not sure if it's a collective meme, my ideas being harvested from my brain or what.
>>
>>19051528

I got put on Luvox and Haldol at 10, REALLY hard drugs for a kid that age. My therapist gave me an IQ test (similar to the one I took at school a while later) and raved to my parents about how gifted I was. I don't think I was on the drugs then, but he did commit suicide a few months after. Shit's really starting to get weird for me right now, no repressed memories yet but I'm wondering why I was so drugged up and "made" to be fat.
>>
>Blue eyes
yep
>Occipital Bun
yep
born 3 weeks early, jaundiced, had to be kept in an incubator
> Near Death Experiences
during swim lessons i remember being trapped underneath an inflatable raft
>lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
you know, it's strange- i was in this program from 3rd or 4th grade through middle school, as well as participating in research studies at the land-grant university in my midwestern hometown, but have very little recollection of the activities involved
yep
oh yes- in fact i've had attempts made on my life in foreign countries
yes, was even let off the hook after being caught transporting 4 ounces of weed
> IQ’s are often as high as 130; 100 is the average.
-not sure but have always tested in top 3% on standardized tests
have been interested in the paranormal since elementary school, began contact with spirits of dead friends and relatives & possible ETI in 2013
-yes, age 16-present (28)
> Forehead scars
nope
> Early speech therapy
nope
> First born sons
yes
> Migraines
nope
> Israeli art student girlfriend
no, well, Lebanese but p. sure she was just an evil vindictive bitch, not a spy
> Meme Magic
Praise kek
deja vu
yep

Beam me up Tavistock
>>
>>19034364
I was in TIP (Talent Identification Program)

Apparently, the Navy would attempt to recruit students that had the highest TIP scores, for war game strategy positions.
(I was too stupid to get that offer, but I knew a guy that did... And he turned it down... Lol)
>>
Was in GATE in the early 90s. Attended at an Air Force base school from 4th to 6th grade...as that was the only grades they did it in at the time. I actually have quite a few memories.
There were two classes one geared towards math and science and the other English and Arts. At the time, I thought it was random placement but in hindsight I'm sure my scores in science and math were higher which is why I ended up there. Anyhow, we did lots of cool experiments and projects, like building bridges out of tooth picks, made and launched you missles, made radios, egg drop, etc. In 6th grade, we spent a significant amount of time on ancient cultures, however I believe that was part of the curriculum for everyone.
I see now the impact GATE had on me, both positive and negative. I was given an environment that allowed me to think deeper about whatever subject with other people who were capable of thinking abstractly too. Once GATE ended, school got really hard. I continued in honors in science and math but not English. The environment and teaching was way different. I never had to study before but I found myself getting bs and cs in classes when I knew I had the ability to ace them.
The one wierd thing, and it may be totally normal, but in the 4th grade some company came in saying that if you signed up to be a part of this lung study they would give you markers or something. So of course, I begged my mom to sign me up. They called you in each year, till probably my sophomore year, measured, weighed you, asked questions about your activity levels and made you breath into a machine, I believe they were measuring our lung capacity.
>>
>>19034364
>Have memory when I was about 5 dragged into hillariously cliche medical room with ONE chair and a 15+ foot ceiling ALL WHITE like blindingly "Clean" white
>Forced by 4 doctors to take a shot in the arm. I clearly didn't like shots then but 4 doctors holding me down is extreme..

Too real to be fake but I can't remember getting there or how I left. Just the shot and waking up in the seat.
>>
>>19053992
Time would be around early to mid 96.
>>
>>19053992

Do you have a hole in your shoulder from it still?

Because I do.
>>
>>19054041
I got a shot. Not got shot.
>>
>>19047613
so true
>>
>>19034880
Your not completely wrong. Emotional iq is more important for functioning in society and often regular high iq folks are a bit short in that.
>>
>>19054073

Mine was supposedly a shot too.

Biggest needle I've ever seen, most intense pain I've ever felt, even today. I'd rather get stabbed by a spoon.

I don't remember how old I was, I remember being young though. Same situation, 4 nurses holding me down while a doctor injected it.
>>
>>19054041
I have that hole in my shoulder, it feels empty sometimes even though it filled with different colored flesh.
>>
File: 1330244906739.gif (616KB, 269x202px) Image search: [Google]
1330244906739.gif
616KB, 269x202px
Who would have thought this thread would be filled with LARPers? What a big fucking shock.
>>
>>19039126
Larp
>>
I've escaped GATE. They don't need to get your memories when you leave.
>>
>>19057312

>I've escaped GATE

You're posting here, obviously not.
>>
>>19057317
you escape, and you... lose a part of yourself
>>
>>19054525

Honestly I can't even prove I have a childhood. My house was robbed when I was young, and all childhood photos/videos/etc. of me were stolen (as well as my mom's heirlooms)
>>
>>19057323

You lose all of your self.

But then you can start building greater than you ever were.
>>
>>19057312
perhaps I didn't escape in fact, that just occurred to me
>>
>>19057335

>perhaps I didn't escape in fact, that just occurred to me

That's what I'm saying, the whole game is layers of mindfuck.
>>
question to other GATErs, do you experience psychosis-like symptoms?
>>
>>19034364
What is the ultimate purpose of this program?
>>
>>19057348

It seems there were multiple purposes depending on which party you ask.

I think we're going to have to figure it out ourselves, by remembering.
>>
>>19042782
I was a GATE, except-

-brown eyes
-no NDE
-not followed
-never drugs
-no forehead scar
-no SPeech therapy
-not first born son
-no Israeli girlfriend
>>
>>19057348
Early on in the 70s it was up and up, but in the late 70s and 80s, the teachers all came from the radical left and used the program to test Mind control conditioning techniques on resistant students (smart students who can think for themselves and ask annoying questions).
The purpose wasn't for individual control but rather to learn techniques to apply to mass conditioning in the classroom and elsewhere in order to promote cultural Marxism and communism.
>>
i was in GATE and fit pretty much all of these criteria except for israeli art gf and forehead scars. fun little note, because of radial heterochromia i actually have blue and hazel eyes, so that spooked me a lot. im the luckiest guy i know and i have spoop tier premonitons, to the point where when a friend loses something they come to me and i just guess where it is and lo and behold. I have a theory about what GATE was for that ill post next.
>>
>>19058238
ok so ive been thinking, after going to GATE in elementary, my GATE teacher recommended this shitty charter school to my mom. i ended up going there for 2 years and in retrospect the place was highly fucked up.

>entire place funded by govt subsidy and offshore turkish millionaires

>k-12 school

>hs students were being taught jack shit, what was being taught to the 12th graders was literally the same shit they taught in 6th/7th when i went

>numerous claims that the teachers were abusive (they were) every time the govt investigated they supposedly found no evidence

>cameras fucking everywhere, 2 per classroom and all over the halls

>i was constantly in detention there, usually weekend detention abt twice/month, fast forward to high school after leaving that shithole and i never got detention at all

my theory is this, what if gate wants to identify people who might be problematic to (((them))) later on, and send them to shitty schools like theseso they end up not being ready for life and grow up to be NEETS? possibly the ones who could be used to help (((them))) are kept in the program longer and fully brainwashed.
>>
>>19034364
I, no shit, have an /x/ related story involved gifted and talented. I was in it from elementary school (grades 1-4) and then into 5th grade in middle school.
I grew up in an extremely small town but the middle school had (had important) the program. The literal only memory I have of ever doing anything in it was shortly after 9/11 the small group of 11 of us in the class sat down with the teachers around one of the larger desks. There were two other people there I didn't recognize. I seem to remember it being a man and a woman but it's fuzzy.
But what stuck out to me is something I only remembered like 8 years later in college. We had all sat down at the table and they gave us paper and told us to fold paper airplanes. We started folding and one of our teachers asked us if we remembered 9/11.
We were like yeah, world trade centers, whatever.
>"did any of you have any thoughts about airplanes or jets some time before it happened? Were you just really, really interested in planes right before?"
Lot of us said no, but there were a couple of try hard kids that were like "I love planes!" And then the two people I didn't recognize started talking to them.

The program ended soon after and I don't remember anything about it other than that one memory. I think we may have done some artsy carving stuff at one point but that's hazy at best.
>>
>Blue eyes
yes
>Occipital Bun
yes
born 6 weeks early; my heart stopped and I had to be resuscitated. I spent a couple weeks in an incubator as well
> Near Death Experiences
I tripped and nearly fell over the edge of a hiking path into a river in Yosemite national park; I fell on my head and almost snapped my neck but I came out with just a few scratches and bruises
I remember some things, but the memories are a bit hazy. Could just be time passed or the fact that I had a horrible time emotionally and socially during that phase in my life
I believe they were
Not that I know of
yeah. There haven't been many instances, but I have been pretty lucky considering the situations
> IQ’s are often as high as 130; 100 is the average.
I've tested at 117, but this was a while ago and I cannot verify the accuracy of the test; not to mention, this score isn't very far above average anyway
have been interested in paranormal things since I can remember, always curious about ghosts, heaven, hell, the afterlife etc.
-sort of. I am only 20 now, and I don't do any sort of drug (even drinking) although this is a recent phenomenon; last year I was heavily into alcohol, benzos, opioids, and before that marijuana
> Forehead scars
no
> Early speech therapy
Yes, I struggled with saying "L" (would say "wion" instead of "lion")
> First born sons
yes
> Migraines
no
> Israeli art student girlfriend
Never had a gf
> Meme Magic
not sure
deja vu
I suppose; don't have anything to compare to though
>>
>>19058345
Did you do 9/11, anon?
>>
Never went to GATE, but went to something kind of equivalent to it called STEP.

>take test in 3rd grade
>get accepted
>the test determined IQ, but parents never told me

I remember having a panic attack there in a stressful week.
>>
Does anyone remember taking the Raven Progressive Matrices test? It had a bunch of symbols in a grid and you had to pick the correct symbol that completed it. There were dozens of puzzles and each one was harder than the last one.

Also does anyone remember having to do a matchstick puzzle in front of their parents and teacher? This memory really sticks out for me. They had the whole GATE class in the cafeteria, each at a different table with our parents, and we had to do them over and over. You had to change one shape into another only moving a certain number of sticks.
>>
I was in ELP - extended learning program
>>
>>Blue eyes
Yes
>>Occipital Bun
Large occipital bump, not sure if bun
>> Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
Born at home in apartment, had to be taken to shower & breathe steam to get me to start breathing
>> Near Death Experiences
Yes, had mushroom 'vision' of my own death
>>lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
I was in ELP. 5 of us, all blond, blue eyed, left handed white girls. Others felt like clones of me who actually didnt turn out to be that smart, but i did. I remember one research project we did but thats it. And one day we integrated with a larger group and designed paper airplanes
>> windows were covered in GATE classrooms
We met in windowless, small room in hallway
>- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
All kinds of weird stuff
>> Law enforcement being extremely lenient and easy during chance encounters
The opposite - had overly tough encounter when i was 14
>> IQ’s are often as high as 130; 100 is the average.
Tested at 130s, mysterious woman in neighborhood wanted to test me, so mom let her and said iq was same as hers (mom's)
>> Interest in /x/ phenomena
It runs in the family and definitely impacts, have "seen" and encountered a lot
>> Heavy early twenties drug experimentation period
Weed and mushrooms
>> Forehead scars
Yes, 2 chicken pox scars
>> Early speech therapy
No, but had hearing issues off and on, repeatedly tested in weird van, listening to tones
>> First born sons
No children yet but have "heard" my son asking to be born
>> Migraines
No
>> Israeli art student girlfriend
No but have 2 jewish boyfriends who were both very odd and "magical"
>> Meme Magic
Oh yeah
>> Premonitions/prophetic dreams
Yes, almost constantly
>> Above average intuition
Yes and other things
>>
>>19058345
Wtf, i have this same memory, but it was before 911. I have only 2 memories of the gifted program: i was put in a room with 4 girls who were also blonde, blue eyed, white and left handed and we came up with sociological research projects - mine was comparing left handedness and test scores. The only other one i remember was a girls controversial question of religion and test score correlation.
My next memory is being mixed in with the boys' gifted program, except i was the only girl. We met in the art room and our only project was to make the fastest or longest flying paper airplane. They sat us down with paper and we worked for hours.
I have only those 2 memories but im sure we must have had more than that??? Also the girks who looked like me disappeared ftom the class and it was just me.
>>
File: 1490294856654.jpg (48KB, 789x702px) Image search: [Google]
1490294856654.jpg
48KB, 789x702px
>>19042704
Grandpa is 32nd degree Scottish Rite mason, put in a/teachers proposed a "gifted and talented" program, was removed due to behavior in 3rd or 4th grade, but remember returning in 5th grade since I was being "challenged" in the regular ones. also fit all criteria except birth complications.
Thread posts: 242
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.