[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I had sleep paralysis last night. I'm disappointed that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

So I had sleep paralysis last night. I'm disappointed that I already knew the science behind why this happens.
Just a nightmare while being awake.
A shadowy figure was covering me and I couldn't yell. Then I gradually woke up. I wanted to do it again. damn.

I wish it really was a demon or ghost, but science has ruined all the fun.
I just need more REM.

Anyone else have any stories?
>>
be careful what you wish for
>>
Whenver I get sleep paralysis and try to move, I can see myself moving but then I "reset" back into being frozen. It's really hard to describe.

I always also hear really horrible laughing/mocking voices along with a loud ringing noise.

The only time I've ever actually seen something was when I saw a tall shadowy figure in the corner of the room, who, like I mentioned earlier, I can see moving along with me, but "resets".
>>
File: 1490229081434.jpg (40KB, 649x419px) Image search: [Google]
1490229081434.jpg
40KB, 649x419px
>>19033436
>I'm disappointed that I already knew the science behind why this happens
Oh yeah, the (((science)))
Its totally just perfectly mundane psychological functions going on.
Just go on back to watching Bill Nye the science guy and forget the literal demons encroaching on your soul.
Its science, bruh
>>
>he was panting
>he couldn't take fatigue because he was very fat
>It was happening again
>ghosts were appearing and other supernatural occurences
>but this would not get to his unbelief
>to the top of his lungs he caught air
>and then said
>I don't believe!
>to the demon
>then he started farting uncontrollably and went for a snack
>>
>>19033436
Um, just to let you know, sleep paralysis does not involve visual hallucinations. Only AUDITORY hallucinations. If you saw a shadowy figure, there was likely a being there.
>a nightmare while being awake
not even close to what the purpose of sleep paralysis is. are you actually just RP-ing
>>
>>19033498
what the actual fuck is your logic behind these statements?
>>
>>19033436
The first tme I had sleep paralysis was last year, I'm in my 20's, I still haven't had a nightmare since like 8 or 10 years old. After that first paralysis, I've been experiencing it more and more these past months. Why is this?
>>
Here comes a Redditor with their "science" again. Sleep paralysis is caused by being intentionally synchronous with deception. In other words, you intentionally deceive people in your life, probably to make a living, and the demon comes out at night to show you who you really are.
>>
>>19033557
This is untrue. Sleep paralysis is almost always the same for me and usually involves a horse. Sitting next to my bed and trying to reach out to me or galloping around my bed, creating that good ol whoosh that'll drop you into a lucid dream.
You, Op, are in the perfect position of no fear of this phenomenon to be able to use it for lucid dreaming. Just accept it wholeheartedly into your soul and welcome the touch and embrace the sound, then for me when I hear windchimes, I open my eyes and I'm in a lucid dream. Shit's awesome.
>>
>>19033748
Can you tell more about that?
>>
I've had sleep paralysis twice:

1) halfbreed spiderlady crushing me with her lags and drooling spit out of her mouth with aprox 100 teeth in it, down on my face about one inch away.

Scared shitless

2) lizard man (before I ever heard about draconians or whatever) yellow/green eyes, watching be from across the room, like he's halfway into the "shadow" or another dimension, and peeking his head out to this reality.

This time I got fucking furious, I wanted to kill it and rip it's fucking head off.

Funny thing is, I've never had it since.
Can this be because of the fight instinct kicking in? I had zero fear the last time, only pure rage

thoughts?
>>
>>19033761
thanks for that response.
I would like to get into lucid dreaming.
I remember trying to tell the demon to come back, but I couldn't speak.
>>
I had sleep paralysis a few nights ago, i was on my side and had my face covered but i heard some woman talking but i couldn't understand her it was all mumbly. I kept trying to move my arm to uncover my face and then she clearly said "I'll leave you alone now" right before i was able to see anything
>>
>>19033436
First time I had sleep paralysis i saw a sp00ky black cartoon skeleton standing over me, it was in no way scary and after 2-3 minutes I sat up laughing
>>
>>19033570
(((science))) is obviously a scam to prevent goyim from being able to comunicate with the spiritual world and gain abnormal abilities
>>
File: IMG_3364.jpg (67KB, 540x876px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3364.jpg
67KB, 540x876px
>>19033873
>halfbreed spiderlady crushing me with her lags and drooling spit out of her mouth with aprox 100 teeth in it, down on my face about one inch away.
How do I summon night terror spider succubus
>>
i have sleep paralysis often and for a long timd, but i never got any halucinations, until resently.
i have always been terrified of seeing halucinations so that often makes me panic.
but the last three times i have had it i have seen and heard shit.
first time it sounded like someone entered the apartment.
it scared me because i didn't remember if i had forgoten to lock the door.
the other time i saw a white shadow on the wall that slowly passed by.
last time i only saw lights and floating crystals but i woke really quickly that time just screaming.
i only get this shit when i'm alone.
when my roommate is home i don't get these hallucinations.
>>
I've had SP since always but never saw shit, except last night.
There was a fucker on top of me, staring. He was 3D but completely black. Had some sort of red little dots as eyes. He didn't move.

Then my vision started to tunnel into black and I was touched twice. then the whole scene shattered into pieces and I woke up.

I was so freaked out I kept myself awake until the sun rised.

The thing is, I wasn't scared at the moment and I think I managed to yell at him and throw kicks to his face but he was not solid.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.