[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ctrl f >no saturn thread lets have a discussion about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: hexagon.jpg (450KB, 1200x1131px) Image search: [Google]
hexagon.jpg
450KB, 1200x1131px
>ctrl f
>no saturn thread

lets have a discussion about saturn/el and its worshippers, they are the ones who seem to be controlling us

could it be that a long long time ago, saturn was there instead of the moon?

hexagon on the north pole and the all seeing eye on the south pole?

saturnalia - celebrated same at the same time a modern day christmas.. satan=santa?

have most modern day religions have been subverted by the old babylonian mystery religions?
>>
not my words, but words from a man that knows much more than me

I can tell you in a sense we are not true humans because our bodies are not us.

We're not being ruled by Saturn we are being ruled by Saturn worshippers .

There is a popular misconception that the great masses are collectively weak and stupid.

In reality the opposite is true they are incredibly powerful and intelligent would you like great pains have been taken over millennia, thousands of years of logistical Arrangements plotting and scheming, two weaken us to a point of susceptibility.

Somewhere along the way mankind lost it's Collective will to stand up and take action.

I think it's largely has to do with the proliferation of superhero mythology. People have been conditioned to believe a small minority of super capable individuals will come and solve all their problems when in reality it takes a collective even mildly competent people to effect change
>>
>>19033158
thanks mr indiano
>>
>>19033156
>Saturn/El
What's El?
>>
>>19033160
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_%28deity%29

http://in5d.com/saturn-why-are-we-worshiping-the-cult-of-el/

have a read flaki bro. basically another name for saturn.. IS RA EL. think of that too
>>
>>19033161
>King of Gods.
Saturn is the king of Gods?
>>
>>19033160
El-ite bruh.

WEED LMAO/
>>
>>19033162
well he seems to be portrayed as such and planets could be entities themselves, so im not quite sure what to make of all this
>>
>>19033161
And there's "El Al". Trumps daughter "Ya-El". "El-ohim", "El-yon".
>>
>>19033164
There's the constellation "Bull". Taurus. In there, there's a star called Aldebaran. Is that Star significant?
>>
>>19033156
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuT_4XElXOU
>>
File: saturn_scary.webm (2MB, 856x478px) Image search: [Google]
saturn_scary.webm
2MB, 856x478px
>>
>>19033166
ive only briefly touched upon the astrology so i cant say for sure, but everything has its own significance and everythings connected.. so it probably is
>>
>>19033156
>satan=santa?

Stopped reading here. Obviously "Santa" is an affectionate term for Saint-Nicholas, whom anti-catholic parts of America turned into "Santa Claus".
>>
>>19033160
Hebrew for god.
>>
>>19033157
>it takes a collective even mildly competent people to effect change
That is where the Freemasons come into play. It is the Masonic Fraternity that will lead us to the Golden Age!
>>
>>19033160
"El" is hebrew for "God." Don't listen to people who think any use of "El" actually refers to Saturn, that's retarded
>>
>>19033156
Wouldn't the hexagon help prove hollow earth?
>>
>>19033937
Wouldn't hollow earth help prove the hexagon?
>>
>>19033164
>planets could be entities themselves,
They are. That's what timecube tried to say, in a really retarded way. Which is fitting for most of /x/ yet no one understood.
>>
>>19033156
El is generally associated with Jupiter, rather than Saturn. At least according to Qabalah
>>
>>>19030744
>>
>>19034530
can you explain it in more detail? about planets being entities
>>
>>19034586
Planets have different systems akin to the human body. Planets have layers like the skin on us. Petrol is same as blood for us. (At least on earth).
And if we take into account the rotation of the planet, they also have their own timekeeping, which is what characterizes consciousness.
>>
>>19034608
If that is true, do you think our planet could evolve certain life forms to eradicate the human species because we're basically parasites
>>
>>19034654
It seems possible. Who knows what lurks in the extensive cave systems or Earth.

Also, if you believe in global warming, isn't that akin to fevers humans get when combatting infection?
>>
>>19033156
>could it be that a long long time ago, saturn was there instead of the moon?

you have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>19034865
http: //saturndeathcult.com/the-sturn-death-cult-part-1/a-timeless-age-in-a-purple-haze/
>>
>>19033160
it's spanish for "the"
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.