[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm not a typical drug user, but I've come to find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0447.jpg (47KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0447.jpg
47KB, 259x194px
So I'm not a typical drug user, but I've come to find acid (LSD, whatever you want to call it) as a way of enhancing my life. However, in my visuals, I see a recurring theme of Hindu deities and artwork when I'm listening to music or just staring into space. Is this something that anyone else has experienced, and is there any reason behind it? I don't particularly adhere to any religion, I was raised in a Christian household. My only interaction with the Hindu religion has been in comparative religion classes at school. I've made a lot of realizations that have positively influenced my life during acid trips, but there's also been nonsense mixed in. I'm just trying to find out if there's a reason behind this or it's simply a recurring visual triggered by the drug.
>>
Look into these deities and artwork and study a bit about Hinduism, it's weird to think that that is just happening for no reason.
>>
>>19032004
My problem is that I wouldn't know how to look into the deities and the artwork. As far as I can tell it's not specific images recurring, it's just genereric hindu images. I don't know what point to start at, or what I'm even looking for
>>
>>19031986
its almost as if its an addictive hallucinogen that makes you crazy
>>
>>19032040
Non addictive. You can form a psychological dependant on it, but the chemical itself is not addictive.
>>
>>19032053
Even so, its still literally changing your brain chemistry, you see and think this crazy shit because that is what it was designed to make you do.
>>
>>19032089
Well, you're not correct in that regard either. It was isolated from ergot in the late 30's, but its hallucinogenic properties weren't discovered until 1944 I think. It was never "designed" to make you see things.

If you're arguing against it because it changes your brain chemistry, guess what: so does alcohol. Or hugging someone you like. Or literally just eating an apple. All those things affect the chemical processes in your mind.
>>
>>19032109
Oh my god just read "Be Here Now" by Ram Dass it explains the whole thing.
>>
>>19032115
Thank you, I will
>>
they're unlocked memories of fragmented godhood/goddesshood. indulge in them to your own delight, they are harmless and hold little power anymore
>>
>>19031986
Because there is truth to Hinduism, aka the Vedic religion. The deities of Hinduism actually exist, they're not some fairy tale made by man. I've done a shitton of shrooms and LSD for the same spiritual and self betterment reasons you describe and reached the conclusion that you do not need them ultimately to progress spiritually.The highest perfection in life is worshiping Krishna via Bhakti-Yoga and thus returning to his heaven after death. Read the Bhagavad Gita, a core Vedic text spoken by Krishna, it will clarify any existential questions you have that you wish to solve through LSD use.
>>
>>19032022
literally type "hinduism" into google and look around until you find something that resonates with you
it's not that hard, not sure why you are making excuses
>>
I've heard many people see Hindu gods while their stoned, perhaps they exist among us.
>>
>>19031986
im an avid user of psychadelics too and i always see fractal patterns or aztec style visuals,apart from colour changes and wall melting,object breathing stuff its always aztec in style..i love that shit.
>>
>>19032040
crazy is a meme

(((they))) want you and everybody to think psyches make you crazy.

but they actually put you into a wavelength that lets (((them))) get in touch with you.

dont be scared homey.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.