/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is pedowood real? just saw this and it makes sense https:/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 1492229933846.png (280KB, 646x595px) Image search: [Google]
1492229933846.png
280KB, 646x595px
Is pedowood real?

just saw this and it makes sense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcidYlLOEdM

I also saw "Who Took Johnny" on netflix a while ago and it also makes sense. pedo sex rings were a real thing in the catholic church, why wouldnt they be there any where else.
>>
>>19031049
Well... I've been the victim of one, but not Catholic, which is weird here in Spain.
I still take antidepressants and I am asexual, dont have any drive for the act.
Btw, nobody has known of that ring yet.
>>
>>19031049
lurkmoar
>>
>>19032618
this also

>>19031083
breh what the fuck. hmmm. do you know, if you killed the person who did it/associated personages, they couldn't go to the cops?
>>
>>19032706
The cult that did it has enough power to declare me an enemy of the state.
Also I'm so mentally fucked that I couldn't bring myself to revenge.
>>
>>19031049

Yeah of course its real
>>
SPANISH PEDO CULT LET'S DO THIS BOYS.

SOUND THE HORNS.

In the name of mystery, and in the name of the frog who shall not be spoken, I declare the hunt open.
>>
>>19032759
I'm not going to help you, anon. I've said I don't want to do anything with those. I had enough.
>>
>>19032769
but they put it in your butt...
>>
>>19032996
They did much more than just that dude.
>>
>>19033012
Tell us what happened. You don't have to actually do anything or identify yourself.
>>
File: pizzagate.jpg (3MB, 10000x4947px) Image search: [Google]
pizzagate.jpg
3MB, 10000x4947px
>>19033012
Tell us more.
Also, what do you think of pizzagte?
>>
>>19031049
There was a story last year of a girl that escaped a pedo ring that British royals (probably) used
I can't find the article right now and my break is almost over but it was in the Herald Sun
>>
>>19033046
>>19033070
Pizzagate is somewhat real, but I can't know for sure as what happened to me doesn't look related.
It starts here
>>19030255
Now I'll tl;dr a bit of what happens next, but I must admit this is still somewhat fuzzy because of a factor in it.
>So I got kidnapped by the guy who killed my father(1,90m, steel blue eyes, and a normal face, nothing remarkable)
>The guy brings me to the fucking biggest mansion complex in the town where I live
>He doesn't enter the mansion, he just forces me to enter it with a gun
>A mayordomo?(I think it was that) ushered me to another room where the first thing he did was to disrobe me and drug me(I don't know with what so don't ask)
>Now me being fucking docile mindlessly obey him. I showered and put an expensive-looking tunic or robe, can't be sure.
>He tells to go to the main room.
>They are there. Give me an order(lie at the dinner table they have)
>I lie down and then.. then one of them get up, put out a weird-looking dagger and rips off the robe I was wearing in a weird pattern while chanting in a language I still don't recognize. Obviously he does it strong enough to cut me as well.
>Then he disrobes, fucking lubricates his dick with MY blood and rapes me while everyone else is chanting and eating food.
>After he finishes he tells the last order I remember, "Repeat"
>They repeated this shit every wednesday and saturday for almost 8 years.
>My mother never noticed anything, they dropped me in my home like I was at school.
>School was paid apparently. In their records I'm a model student(when I never went to school those days)
>Some friends of mine did disappear when I was 15, last I knew it's that they were trying to find out why I never said what I did those Wednesdays
>All this ended when one day I found the mansion closed and when I tried to call the contact number it said it didn't exist(remember, I'm being drugged for years so I had the suggestions well planted in my mind), my mind just clicked.
Cont.
>>
>>19031049
A bunch of child actors came forward with that shit, and it's not entirely surprising. You have adults in a soul crushing industry with easy access to children whose parents will do anything for money.
>>
>>19032715
Cual es el nombre del culto?
>>
>>19033119
>So I find myself being 15, running from Hell itself, without friends and a mother that isn't aware of what happens around her.
>I just cried and ran that Wednesday. Didn't even return home. Mother didn't care, she even didn't call to mah phone.
>Saturday nothing happened as well, now I started to see that I needed help so I tried to get a psychologist without having my mother involved. I succeed in this btw.
>She knows everything about me and knows that she can do shit because I have nothing, the mansion was owned by a shady business without known owner.
>Nowadays I'm just a guy with Chronic Severe Depression and an Asexual Disorder slipping from Reality.
>>19033128
Ni puta idea. Solo recuerdo partes.
>>
Oops, I meant to reply to:
>>19033129
>>
If you want to help fight these things
http://www.vets4childrescue.org/
>>
>>19033154
Why there isn't such a thing in Spain?
I would totally speak f2f with a Legionario veteran if the guy wishes to stop this.
>>
>>19033173
The reason i post this is because if people can manage to talk about this enough and spread the word that there is hope, similar initiatives might get created in other countries. At least we have to try.
>>
>>19033173
Why don't you just talk to that organization anyway? Maybe they have someone in your country, or they could have someone there. It's the 21st century senpai

Sorry you were raped your whole life by a cult that partially controls your government bro
>>
>>19033217
I don't think it's gonna be worth.
US based isn't the same.
>>
what is worse, a pedophile or a pedosexual
>>
>>19033249
I don't see the difference.
Both are hurting children.
>>
>>19033119
don't believe you at all
>>
>>19033576
Ok.
>>
bump, this dude got molested by spaniards and we should do something
>>
>>19031049
of course paedophile rings ran by powerful people exist. The BBC, Parliament and all sorts have rings in the UK
However the deception/disinfo is that they all work together in unison. These are rich and powerful people that all hate each other almost as much as they hate everyone they don't work with
>>
>>19031049
The idea that it's JUST hollywood is right wing propoganda. Where there are elites and the wealthy, there's a fuck ton of pedophiles. That means the politicians and the CEOs, not just the studio heads and producers.

Also pizzagate was bullshit and everyone knows it. There are far more convincing theories out there.
>>
>>19035640
There's also a lot of bullshit like Pizzagate and the satanic panic that muddies the waters.
>>
>>19031083
>oh yeah this totally happened to me
>i dont want to give you any concrete or godforbid circumstantial evidence
i dont believe you, youre retarded, etc.
>>
>>19031049
Child trafficking and human trafficking in general has been part of the black market ever since.
>>
>>19033542
I think anon means someone who is molesting children/actively seeks out children for intercourse versus someone who is attracted to the idea of being with a child but does not want to harm a real child for moral or preference reasons.
>>
People fuck kids.

Get a fucking grip on reality and realize that shit you cannot imagine happens outside of your perception.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.