[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I have pics and archive of all of /x/ most interesting moments?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3001.jpg (33KB, 680x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3001.jpg
33KB, 680x288px
Can I have pics and archive of all of /x/ most interesting moments?
All I know is Grifter, the I AM GOD picture, and the last thread about the girl implant was interesting. But too bad it got derailed.
>>
>last thread about the girl implant

the only semi-interesting part was her 4/10 tits, like 2 seconds after requested. like he/she was sitting there just waiting for somebody to ask.
>>
>>19030980
It was interesting enough.
>>
>>19030959
The Grifter isn't anything interesting, seeing as it really is complete horseshit.
>>
The I AM GOD picture? What Was that?
>>
>>19030959
the general idea of a top /x/-thread-thread is very good.
>>
>>19030959
Pic from pic related?
>>
>>19033490
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLxJS8k9pHs&t=5s
>>
>>19030980
link?
>>
File: 1491713908874.jpg (59KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
1491713908874.jpg
59KB, 600x615px
does anyone have that image of a pasta about 2 friends and one of them works in a morgue or something? it has a picture of a guy with black hair in it, a really nice read. Tells a story about going to some city outskirts and creatures hanging around the car, adventures with hobos etc.
>>
>>19030959
>last thread about the girl implant
Chip Chan? Can't see anything in the archive.
>the I AM GOD picture
tell me more please.
>>
>Can I have pics and archive of all of /x/ most interesting moments?

>None are posted because this board is shit

kek
>>
>>19037307
>>19037318
Not chip chan tits, sadly:
>>19025466
>>
>>19037315
its in like every greentext thread, his name is Nic or something
>>
>>19037315
With a dude named Nic or Nick right? They went and drove out to see some creatures in the woods? Been looking for that shit forever
>>
>>19037318
>tell me more please.
Look for Repirou
>>
The thing about /x/ is it doesn't have many happenings. When something /x/ related does happen on 4chan it usually happens on /b/ or /pol/ like The 4chan Strangler, Goat Hill Pizza, even the alien pic meme is based on an alleged /pol/ post.

Although there was that time someone allegedly posted a screencap of Daisy's Destruction and everyone freaked out.
>>
>>19037318
>>19037335

Howabout a little CHAN fa da CHIPPAH
>>
File: HonkBIllboard.jpg (36KB, 576x378px) Image search: [Google]
HonkBIllboard.jpg
36KB, 576x378px
>>19034620
Yeah at first glance it is, but you know op is researching for a paper (at best), the liberal media or a social justice org. So maybe it's best if this doesn't exist.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.