[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to use this sigil to summon the spirit of Jesus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0076.jpg (25KB, 206x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0076.jpg
25KB, 206x360px
Is it possible to use this sigil to summon the spirit of Jesus and talk to him? Let's summon Jesus, /x/. We want answers. Where did you go, Jesus? When will you be back? When is judgement day? Will I ever get laid? Will OP ever stop being a faggot?
>>
I tried this sigil once and I got dried fish and bread via UPS.
>>
>>19030620
Got Christ-Rolled?
>>
File: ewwwwww.jpg (315KB, 1200x1531px) Image search: [Google]
ewwwwww.jpg
315KB, 1200x1531px
>>
>>19030608
Q. Is it possible to use this sigil to summon the spirit of Jesus and talk to him?

A. Jesus predates Austin Osman Spare.

Q. Where did you go, Jesus?

A. Jesus is Logos. Logos is your spiritual twin. He's always there with you. (Just read that shitty poem about footprints on the beach.)

Q. When will you be back?

A. Jesus is not incarnate in material flesh anymore, he's beyond spacetime.

Q. When is judgement day?

A. The moment you understand your own divinity within the trap of flesh imposed on you by the demiurge.

Q. Will I ever get laid?

A. A tarot reading is best to answer this, not Jesus.

Q. Will OP ever stop being a faggot?

A. You know the answer to this already. No.
>>
>>19030640
None of that is true, except the last one. I want answers from Jesus, not someone who thinks he knows everything.
>>
>>19030640
>A. The moment you understand your own divinity within the trap of flesh imposed on you by the demiurge.
oh so you've done what with your "trap of flesh" on you?
>>
I have studied Christianity extensively.
I have spoken to scholars.
I have not spoken to the Pope, but so far, no one has conclusively refuted my contention that the Holy Ghost is a fart.
>>
>>19030648
Logos/Jesus is knowledge incarnate

you got him inside you as a reflection

just fucking ask yourself
>>
>>19030649
traps aren't always a bad thing
they give you time to reflect

and a challenge to puzzle out
>>
>>19030680
I tried. He's not answering.
>>
Jesus, do you love me? Yes or no? You're my soulmate. You're supposed to love me.
>>
>>19030685
>>19030706
Jesus is your 'twin' he's not you - or he is not mankind that's why the NT always says "Son of Man" and never describes him as "a man". Even if you take the Catholic/Protestant idea of Jesus over the original gnostic form - Jesus is not human and is not your individual soul. But he is also Logos, your twin, your companion, an emanation of mankind.

Logos' syzygy is ZOE - life in the anthropopathic sense - life as a sapient being beyond material or symbolic understanding. Another emanation of mankind's divinity.

Our companion is Sophia. No wonder we are 'homosapiens' or wise apes.

It depends on which direction you want to go. Salvation is with Logos/Jesus - that's freedom from flesh or concern about flesh - out of body experience. Jesus gave you the fucking internet, so look up how to do it. There are a million resources available.

cue that story of the guy drowning in the sea wanting god to save him and refusing help from the dozen yachters who come by.
>>
>>19030608
lmao wahts up dude
>>
>>19030928
lol Jesus, why do you fucking hate me?
>>
>>19030935

You hate yourself, anon :(

But you have to forgive yourself.
>>
>>19030928
Jesus, are you Jesus?
>>
>>19030608
You do not summon Jesus.

Jesus summons YOU.
>>
>>19030683
/b/ fucking loves traps!
>>
>>19030608
I'm sorry it says here that this sigil can only be used to summon the spirit of Buddha
>>
>>19030608
>Is it possible to use this sigil to summon the spirit of Jesus and talk to him?
You want to use the symbol of the Cosmic womb to summon him? The same cosmic womb Marian entities (demons, because Mary never actually existed) come through?
>Let's summon Jesus, /x/
Good luck
>We want answers. Where did you go, Jesus?
He was never on Earth in the first place.
>When will you be back? When is judgement day?
There was never a life for him to be back from, Jesus was always a celestial being and never a human or godman. As far as the second question goes, the answer is at the end of time.
>Will I ever get laid?
Probably not, if you believe the stupid shit you do.
>Will OP ever stop being a faggot?
Never.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.