[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ive tried binaural beats but they dont make shit in me, are they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1492533954433.jpg (48KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
1492533954433.jpg
48KB, 492x449px
Ive tried binaural beats but they dont make shit in me, are they fake or what?
Which ones should I try? What should I do?
help
>>
fake shit, like asmr, homeopathy and all that placebo shit
>>
>>19030162
Binaural beats are bullshit dude. Better stick to good old grey noise and meditate.
>>
>>19030168
>>19030174
knew it t b h.
Guess i can continue to explore the fakeness of all /x/ related things then
thanks

i dont meditate btw
>>
>>19030179
>doesn't meditate
>can't figure out what's wrong

>Hey you know all that work you guys did?
>Can I get paid for all your efforts, please?
>>
>>19030189
I've tried to meditate in the past, its like impossible for me.
But since youre all knowing tell me the solution doc.
>>
>>19030179
If you dig too deep you will be scarred for life.
>>
>>19030193
Read this.
>>19030178
>>
>>19030193
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoga
>>
what is the science, supposedly fake, that there is behind the binaural beats and iq growth?
>>
>>19030195
why?
>>19030205
>>19030214
guess ill try again, thanks
>>
>>19030238
>why?
He's just LARPing anon. The telltale signs of LARP on /x/ are:
1.) Ambiguous statement
2.) Awaits response
3.) Follows with more ambiguous statement alluding to deeper knowledge
4.) Tells anyone calling him a LARPer to "believe what you want"
>>
>>19030250
>Awaits response
(music) One of these things is not like the others (music)
>>
>>19030250
kek
>>
>>19030250
>>19029908 I don't have the mind to LARP at all.
It was a joke anyway.
>>19030223
Binaural beats(I-Doser and shit) are completr BS.
>>
File: chr.png (374KB, 510x444px) Image search: [Google]
chr.png
374KB, 510x444px
>>19030162

>using binaural beats
>literally the same thing Chris Chan uses to turn himself into a female

How fucking retarded are you?
>>
>>19030329
dont blame me, some poeple here where discussing and i decide to try it out, now that i know it has no merit, its different
>>
Binaural beats are useless unless you know the baseline cycles/sec of which brain waves you are altering. you need and EEG of Left/Right hemi-sphere to establish you baseline for Hemi-Sync. Then you alter the phase relationship of brainwave activity to "cancel out" the hologram your brain is producing and thus enter ultimate reality with no holographic construct
>>
They work like drone music does. You need to be able to settle in for over 10 minutes to start entering a trance state
>>
Any kind of music alters your mental state. That's why they don't allow music in psych wards.
>>
>>19030369
Having been in the ward a few times they definitely allow music.
>>
>>19030168
Eh, no idea about the rest of that stuff but asmr is definitely real.
>>
Most of these I've tried did literally nothing but leave a ringing in my ear. I can't remember the name exactly, Gates of hades or something ($50 download back when these things were semi popular. Found the full version on YouTube within minutes). I didn't really feel anything physically or mentally when I did it, but I felt somewhat disconnected from my surroundings and the people around me. After a while someone pulled my ear buds out of my ears and I instantly gasped like I had just come up for water and tears came streaming down my face out of nowhere. No hallucinations or mind altering effects obviously.
>>
>>19032591
because this type shit is only matters to what effect it may have your consciousness. like a metaphysical placebo effect (theorizing here) in fact i am agnostic to the entire idea
>>
>>19030223
Read Robert monroe

Whether you can believe him or not is another story. I am still undecided.
>>
>>19030162
its just sounds bro lmao
>>
>>19030168
>asmr
>fake
top kek
>>
Here's what works for me. You also need to go off the understanding that this only helps, and doesn't induce a trance on its own.

>get Audacity
>create an audio track
>Generate -> Tone -> Pick a frequency in Hz that's audible (X)
>another audio track
>New frequency (X) + whatever frequency you want of beats

So, if you want Theta Waves, which is meditation with mental imagery, one side would have 440 Hz, and the other between 444 and 448 Hz.

Slide the volume on one track (doesn't matter which) to 100% left ear, and the other to the right.

If you have good headphones, which don't distract you while laying down, the illusion is you hear a tone with a wobbling noise from 4 to 8 Hz. Know that the wobble is the illusion, and hearing that means it's working. If you remove either earbud, you can't hear it; It's an auditory illusion from your head.

>the tricky part

Everyone has problems going into a state from this. Practice a simple form of meditation to concentrate - I actually learned this studying at a center after school

>sit up straight in a chair, hands on knees - none of that Lotus Position stuff yet
>tilt head down, eyes slightly open so they don't get dry and become irritable
>focus only on breathing; Sense of air going in through your nose, filling your lungs, and out your mouth
>focus on nothing but the breathing, no numbers, colors or wishes of things you want to see from this
>if your mind wanders (it will, this is designed to practice to stop that), put the thoughts aside and come back to think of them later. You can't ignore completely, acknowledge, but don't dwell

Mix this intense concentration with your binaural beats.

Good luck faggot
>>
>>19030337
An obese autistic manchild tried to use them to grow a vagina so he could be a lesbian. That should have been the biggest red flag, even more than magic noises supossedly making you smarter.
>>
It really only works if you:
1 have a pre existing mental condition (usually those with schizophrenia or anxiety are most effected)
2 are susceptible to suggestion and believe in the effects proported
3 have an excellent imagination

I'll idose sometimes if I'm feeling panicked, but I never really believed it "worked" any more than hypnotism works. It's mind over matter but when you have something to focus on and project your own self healing capabilities it makes it far more effective.
>>
>>19030162
I seriously tried one for bigger balls and they worked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B72JWdkmzIM
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.