[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about death. I won't lie, I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: grim.jpg (27KB, 481x550px) Image search: [Google]
grim.jpg
27KB, 481x550px
Let's talk about death.

I won't lie, I don't know what the fuck happens after you die. But I'll give you my feelings about it.

The thing I fear the most is 'devolution'. As a human, I have decent intelligence. I can understand my native language and convey quite complex thoughts and recieve them too.

When I die I will lose this. I won't even have rudementary intelligence. I'll be lower than a mosquito. A dead human is just as dead as a dead mosquito.

My pride as a human being is being 'higher' than all the lower animals on this planet but I will devolve into fucking stupidity.

That's the thing I fear anyway. There's a few nice things about being dead (not having to worry any more).

What are your thoughts on it?
>>
I died
Ended up here
It's not so bad here
I'd just rather not keep coming back
>>
>>19030094
Some people don't die. Ancient humans, thousands of years ago, accessed eternal life technologies. Some of those humans are living today.

These humans are experiencing a, "program" of eternal life...expected and forced events of which a human lives eternal life whether or not wants life.

The events are positioning of humans, creatures, and things closer and farther of humans, creatures, and things so dodging, preventing, harming, and surviving are forced.
>>
>>19030140
>You have to go back.
>>
>>19030142
Is this place an absolute terror field?..because I have been feeling impatient for action of the "total war to force eternal life" kind

Is your, "back" of "you have to go back." a reference of the word, "back" as used of this post? >>19030118
>>
>>19030094
>What are your thoughts on it?
Life and death are just states of being, like being awake/asleep.
>>
>Across the southern border
>>
File: IMG_4278.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4278.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Enjoy your freedom.
>>
>>19030154
So, what state of being is bloated and decomposing?
>>
>>19030094
While I don't fear dying per se--and I've pushed my body pretty damn close to the limits just for funsies--my worst fear is finding out that I've already died, and that whatever I'm experiencing now is some inauthentic representation of the life I once had, by people who are perpetuating it from some convoluted misunderstanding that I yearn for the past. I'm saved from this fear, since as far as I can tell it is the single least probable event I could ever imagine for my self.

But still I can imagine it, and the idea of discovering my entire reality is somehow a ruse scares me worse than any threat of physical injury ever could.
>>
>>19030094
How about,
when you are as stupid as a mosquito, will you have known about the possibility of life after death?

Then you maybe start to respect life more for it's complexity. And once on that level of intelligence start to see the only reason you think about life after death is the cancer called religion that you know is bullocks anyway.
So just die in pease. Game over.

Death is what keeps the living alive. We must kill or we die. Or at least eat the death (or living )
>>
>>19030187
>what state of being is bloated and decomposing?
Don't be so attached to your human representation. You are thinking of 'is there life after death?' in a manner that said postmortem life would one that you are familiar with. Even within very basic observations in our realm, like the different states gas/liquid/solid, are different and yet the same.
>>
>>19030216
~t. edgelord
>>
File: meon7onome.gif alt=.gif (628KB, 500x258px) Image search: [Google]
meon7onome.gif alt=.gif
628KB, 500x258px
>>19030094
>>
Reincarnation happens.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.