[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apparently some lady's down syndrome kid took this pic with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Apparently some lady's down syndrome kid took this pic with her cell while on a flight. What do you think?
>>
>>19029302
i think you should rename your files if you want to convince anyone of anything
>>
I thought it was complete crap to get attention for her "photography" business, but desu the pic is strangely fascinating and doesn't look fake considering.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-19-12-34-49.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-19-12-34-49.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>19029342
Why? I just capped it from her Facebook page faggit because I couldn't get it to save
>>
Looks like something from /toy/
>>
File: 1474336474132.jpg (43KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
1474336474132.jpg
43KB, 570x587px
>>
>>19029302
...it came from agartha
>>
Holy fuck
>>
>>19029302
Looks like a picture from whatever in-flight reading was available
>>
>>19029344
>doesn't look fake considering.
Considering what?
>>
>>19029353
Are you too stupid to figure out how to save facebook pictures?
>>
>>19029463
What kind of in flight reading would that be? that's a good point though but you would think another passenger would have pointed that out already. Maybe they will who knows.
>>
>>19029485
phonefags are idiots.
>>
>>19029485
anon, remember that there is more than one person with down syndrome in the world
>>
>>19029485

My phone won't save from Facebook when it's opened in the browser and I didn't really feel like reopening it so I took a screenshot, just lazy. So get your tulpa girlfriend to blow me.
>>
Great thread OP
>>
>>19029506
Literally every phone can do that what the fuck are you talking about. Do you have a flip phone from 2004 or something?
>>
>>19029485
You need an account with Facecuck app to save pictures
>>
>>19029302
probably some app that adds shit to pictures
>>
>>19030804
>probably
can you show me any app that adds something like that to a photo?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.