[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been aware of the Finger Family and Johnny Johnny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 16

File: file.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1280x720px
I've been aware of the Finger Family and Johnny Johnny videos, and thought they were just some bots trying to make Indians ad revenue. Then I saw how procedurally generated content started pouring out of different popular material, such as Frozen/Shrek/Avengers etc appearing in these videos, and just thought it was part of making clickbait. But then I saw how fast they churned these things out, almost rapidly they could make 12 different videos in a day, and then I started to question if it really were bots programmed to make these videos with advanced AI harvesting tools extracting recommendations from comments. How else could you get things such as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OoU2ck2RiY ?
Then I watched this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B1sRPwK248 , and began thinking just how possible is it for an AI to create all this on its own. I'm sure the Hey Kids channel is just a hoax, probably only saying that stuff because users comment into it requesting these kids of videos, but how far does this go to have humans employed into inputting themselves into the videos that come out rapidly?
>>
You're saying people could insert themselves into the videos? How.. there would be no stock 3d model of you for the AI to retrieve
>>
>>19027494
that's what I'm wondering! You can easily record yourself for a video, but of videos that come out so quickly and rapidly, you'd have to have identical people working on different videos at once. The average human recording time takes just as long as the video does to play plus the number of takes to get it right in addition to the editing time (which is usually the longest part). Even if (I say if even though it's most likely true) these videos have minimal, cookie cutter editing involved, retrieving data for what to make, writing the script (for those more unique videos), and edits such as background, intro/outro, and placing music all take more time than I think these videos actually take to make.
>>
File: IMG_2643.gif (53KB, 400x272px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2643.gif
53KB, 400x272px
>>19027480

Dirt, dirt cheap and (relatively) skilled labor from Asia. I'm talking two dozen foreigners churning out low quality content as fast as possible to keep a roof over their heads. They'll start out with a template (basic five finger family) and make new content by adding a theme or twist to the basic formula. Youtube's pay structure rewards channels that produce the *most* content, above all.

I don't know who's exploiting who but thinking about it gives me the spoops.
>>
File: IMG_2592.jpg (42KB, 296x394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2592.jpg
42KB, 296x394px
>>19028030

That, and westerner children with computers are easily entertained. They watch these videos over and over. They're not discerning but they don't need to be.

A little off-topic but it scares me to think if they're being influenced negatively somehow by ads or these videos. Then again, my parents worried about videogames when I was a child and fuck them. It's in our (adult) nature to be wary of novel, foreign trends I guess.
>>
>>19028030
So then what's with the whole "AI 2.0" business?
>>
>>19028077
if i saw the face in OPs pos when i was a kid it would scare the fuck out of me.
>>
>>19028081

Which ones? The ones created by Darpa, universities, etc?

I should say, I don't claim to know all truths but this is just what I suspect, having learned what I've learned about the world.
>>
>>19028128
watch the OP's 2nd video, @7:40
>>
>>19028140
the dude realized that making an ARG for faggots like you was more likely to be immediately profitable than tossing out cookie cutter vids
it's amazing what people in exploited countries will do for pennies
>>
>>19028077

No, It's precisely because the children are being influenced that the revenue is being generated. Let's hope that they're just trying to sell us shit and nothing more sinister. Question again, who's exploiting who?
>>
>>19028140

>>19028140

Oh, I didn't realize you were still talking about hey kids. I've watched that video before explaining it and I think it's all made up. I think it's just a for-profit content creator who decided to change his channel's focus spewing spooky shit in a very mediocre and painfully obvious way. What scares me are the cookie cutter channels for kids with millions and millions of views.
>>
File: file.png (58KB, 583x446px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
58KB, 583x446px
>>19028169
>What scares me are the cookie cutter channels for kids with millions and millions of views.
It's pretty freaky. Look at the comments section on some of these.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSQxjB1Jdkw
Some say their bots, some say their kids just typing random stuff. What weirds me out the most though are the somewhat sensical comments
>>
File: IMG_2892.jpg (158KB, 1280x846px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2892.jpg
158KB, 1280x846px
>>19028193

Oh god why did you show me that what is wrong with you?

This is definitely the work of a content farm. Just people in Asia earning their daily bread by working at another, separate factory that makes online videos for westerners seem more popular than they really are. Hey, it's probably nicer and more profitable than tilling dead soil. Who knows what their lives are like. Maybe they're happier than we are, affording relatively comfortable lives clicking away "likes" and 5 star ratings while we degrade ouselves stabbing each other in the back and stepping over bodies just to keep up with rent and car payments.

This is why we can't have nice things. Who's exploiting who? There's children involved! IT'S ALL FOR YOU, DAMIAN!

I won't sleep tonight.
>>
>>19027480
Dude what the fucking fuck. This is so scary.
>>
>>19028081
they just need to make shitty videos with recognisable characters in them to make money off kids, through in some "fucked" videos every now and then and you not only get a new audience of people who find the videos creepy, but will also watch every single video, perhaps multiple times, just to see if they can "catch" any more creepy stuff.
It's just for the ad revenue man.
>>
>>19028245

I imagine a creative, talented kid in a third world country being tasked with making cookie cutter videos and creating something weird and imaginative like that once in a while. His boss doesn't give a fuck, just make the videos faster, he'll say.

I'm proud of that kid. Let's name him Ahmir.
>>
File: 1495125186080.gif (436KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1495125186080.gif
436KB, 480x270px
>>19028265
AI is real. She's already here
>>
Reminder that he once posted here.
>>
>>19028480

Pics or it didn't happen
>>
Finger Family is old news. The super hero family is the new shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IAxLwNO3_U
>>
>>19028783
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV4aN3QmrEE
>>
>>19027480
Uh. This channel is a science project. Holy hell dimension.
>>
File: wpurv1.jpg (153KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
wpurv1.jpg
153KB, 480x800px
>>19028297
Gif sauce?
>>
>>19028297
what is this from?
>>
>>19028831
JNNXXXX!
>>
File: 1484986920607.png (528KB, 852x556px) Image search: [Google]
1484986920607.png
528KB, 852x556px
>>19027480
>bots
>>
>>19028850
The live action videos have to have real people involved at some level though.
>>
I have determined these videos are a psyop aimed at turning children into psychotic, hypersexualized, animalistic degenerates.

Imagine the way millenials act but 10x more autistic
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-64YzDT8R14
>>
File: 1484984000031.jpg (103KB, 1029x731px) Image search: [Google]
1484984000031.jpg
103KB, 1029x731px
>>
>>19028865
Could you be anymore of a reactionary

There has been a campaign of anti-intellectualism against kids for decades. These videos are blatantly stupid and anyone messed up by them was already beyond saving. If you're a parent and you let little Jimbo watch these you're part of the problem
>>
>>19028873
I dont let my kids watch the shit.

I dont even let them have access to the internet period.

What bothers me is how many OTHER parents i know that dont give a fuck and just hand toddlers and young children tablets that have access to youtube.

It IS a problem, and it scares me. Especially when you see how many goddamned views the videos all get?

How many households have parents that sit on their mobile devices all evening and allow their kids to do whatever as long as theyre sitting there quietly?

Theres a whole new level of "anti-intellectualism" these days.
>>
>>19027513
What scrpt? What editing? From what I have seen it is a handful of the same videos with the same audio. The only difference is a single additional asset for each video.

The asset seems to be chosen based on twitter trends, thus Trump appearing in childrens videos as well as Hitler.

What ever is behind it is either a bot or the most autistic Indian to ever be born. Either way it is just farming popular new content for a continuous stream of cookie cutter videos.

The queston is how good a 3d model of google image searches can get. If it is a bot it's too advanced for third world scammers meaning higher powers involved, if it isn't a bot it's an army of Pajeets working for one con artist at a penny a day in sweatshop conditions.

Given these are videos for developing children that the yuotube childrens app recommends, I really hope it is just a con job and not a three letter agency brainwashing scheme.
>>
File: 1495121265651.jpg (55KB, 732x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495121265651.jpg
55KB, 732x1024px
>>19028831
>>19028833
I got it from the pic related threat late last night / early today
>>
>>19028873
like the trans 6 y/o kid using bondage apparel on youtube, totally intellectual
>>
>>19028831
>>19028833
>>19024818
There ya go
AI is real
>>
File: botshill.jpg (48KB, 558x500px) Image search: [Google]
botshill.jpg
48KB, 558x500px
>>
>>19028894
That reminds me of the movie Idiocracy..

Remember when they thought the pinnacle of their scientific advances was increasing penis size??

Lord help us all.. so much wasted effort on pointless endeavors
>>
>>19028873
The "intellectuals" are telling us there's no biological basis for gender, these days.
>>
>>19027480
Don't be an idiot.

>>19028030 is correct

If we had any algorithms capable of churning out procedurally generated content like that we'd be way farther into replacing service sector workers.
>>
>>19028881
>How many households have parents that sit on their mobile devices all evening and allow their kids to do whatever as long as theyre sitting there quietly?

Yeah that's the issue. We've fucked our species up royally. I know so many parents who are doing nothing to teach their kid empathy and critical thinking and think the schools are supposed to teach them to not be shit. Has nothing to do with teaching degeneracy, whatever you think that means

The content itself isn't indicative of a dark plot I don't think. Rather it's the fact that these people are such thickos they've allowed this crap to become widespread and profitable
>>
>>19028912
What these videos end up doing, whether the consequence is intended or not, is making children thinks its okay and perfectly normal to do things like pull out your dick and piss in a pool in front of a girl while shes going down a slide towards you.
>>
>>19028898
Fuck you moron. That would definitely be a scientific achievement
>>
>>19028888
I don't even know what that is and don't want to

We're on the same side here. I'm saying it's definitely anti-intellectual. But people insisting a lot of this "makes kids degenerate" is laughable, the shock/grossness element is there to suck revenue from people looked like us
>>
>>19028904
Your physical body is an illusion. Gender doesn't matter not because there's no basis for it in our bodies, but because matter is a hoax
>>
>>19028933
Possibly, but what we think of as our physical reality has certain rules. The question of whether or not it's actually real doesn't really come into it.
>>
>>19028939
Your way of thinking is somewhat shallow. There's a reason in hermeticism the hermaphrodite is the strongest form of mortality

Release your preconceived notions of what's real or normal and explore the cracks in our reality
>>
>>19028969
A video game may not be real, but Mario can still only jump so high.
>>
>>19028939
"First of all, in a sexual species, you can have females be XX and males be X (insects), you can have females be ZW and males be ZZ (birds), you can have females be females because they developed in a warm environment and males be males because they developed in a cool environment (reptiles), you can have females be females because they lost a penis sword fighting contest (some flatworms), you can have males be males because they were born female, but changed sexes because the only male in their group died (parrotfish and clownfish"

There's more to this but I can't be bothered to find the source atm. But it's written by a biologist

If your hangup is bone structure or chromosones, you should realize even in biology these distinctions are arbitrary for the purpose of cataloguing natural phenomena
>>
>>19028995
And can humans do any of that, or are you just pointing to things animals can do like it's proof of anything? Birds fly. Fish can breath under water. Go ahead and try to do either of those.
>>
>>19028939
If this were a simulation, then explain really gruesome death. If it's all false, why so much ugly? Why make so much evil and chaos if your trying to control a group? Once something actually bad happens, try to explain it away with simulation.
>>
>>19028995
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/03/03/in-one-perfect-post-this-person-shut-down-scientific-arguments-that-trans-women-arent-women/amp/

Here's the full thing I guess. But I'm guessing you'll only agree with a biologist if they agree with you so whatever at least I kind-of tried today
>>
https://youtu.be/8B1sRPwK248
>>
>>19029004
I'm not seeing your point. People can't simulate ugly things?
>>
>>19029001
No but Humans can change their gendered appearance just fine by taking in the right natural chemicals

That's definitely a human trait

Read the think I linked bruh. I'm going to work. Namaste
>>
>>19029006
>clickbate journalism
Really, nigger?
>>
>>19028933
Then why does nature not allow it to perpetuate? If it's how it is, then why can't we reproduce like hermaphroditic organisms? If we don't have any real gender, explain reproduction and why it has to be male and female. Lower life form aren't examples. They're evolutionary clues.
>>
>>19029011
There's more to gender than just appearance. And let's be fair, we aren't even that good at changing a person's appearance. I've seen the results of those surgeries, and more often than not they do not look like the real thing.
>>
>>19029009
Semantics much? No, and I don't dispute the humanity of anyone. I think it's ignorance. But this simulation thing doesn't hold up under real circumstances. Not really.
>>
>>19029029
I'm really not getting your argument. We simulate ugly things all the time. Have you never seen a horror movie?
>>
>>19028898
I don't know about you, but I would love to try a Buttfuckers Burger.
>>
>>19029282
I would not.
>>
File: GIRL GAMES PANIC NOW.jpg (815KB, 1361x1860px) Image search: [Google]
GIRL GAMES PANIC NOW.jpg
815KB, 1361x1860px
Reminder...
>>
>>19029025
um no. Gender is literally a physical description of your body applicable to the genitals you have and therefore your default role in reproduction

everything else is just social boxes so stupid people can assume things about others

all this non binary shit going on is just taking yourself out of one box and jumping in another

lose the boxes, gender is as irrelevant as skin color. the only people that treat anyone different because of it are assholes
>>
File: IMG_4189.jpg (27KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4189.jpg
27KB, 250x249px
>>19029034
>>
>>19029369

And for any of you faggot shills that say it's not the same Metron, go look up their facebook. The Metron based out of Oakland CA is the homeland security one and is the one connected to girlgames. The other one is unrelated and based out of London IIRC.
>>
My argument, is that it's patently ridiculous. Choke on logic Neo Geo.
>>
The ones I find the weirdest are the live action ones with the people dressed up as Elsa and Spiderman.

The thumbnail pictures always involve farting, shitting or vomiting on each other or a baby.
>>
>>19028894
Ah yes, anyone who calls out being demonised for being white is a bigot. Made by a jew coincidentally too.

WTF I hate white people now.
>>
>>19029369
Well, isn't that a doozy.

Inb4 404 and we all get black bagged.
>>
>19029374
People should still be allowed to take themselves out of the boxes and define their body for themselves, since there's more to advanced intelligent beings than our reproduction role. So long as we agree those people deserve to not be harassed merely for refusing those boxes we're good, otherwise fuck off.

(Sidetrack over, sorry)
>>
>>19030017
Exactly, thank you. It's refreshing to hear on here. Gotta drop by x more often :)
>>
>>19028933
Explain this; it's a bold claim
>>
>>19029511
>The thumbnail pictures always involve farting, shitting or vomiting on each other or a baby.

This
Other anon post a link of a really bizarre one in a past thread
>>
>>19029374
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroscience_of_sex_differences
>reddit spacing
:^)
>>
>>19030017
I don't think I'm harrassing people, when I refuse to deny basic facts about reality to entertain the delusions of the mentally unwell. I wish no harm upon them, but I don't think this attitude of complete acceptance and even celebration of the abnormal is really helping anyone in the long run.
>>
File: 1494805462273.png (620KB, 738x638px) Image search: [Google]
1494805462273.png
620KB, 738x638px
>>19029374
>ppl actually belive this madness
>>
>>19029001
Humans can do anything they set their minds to, which for some includes genetic recombination, and for others does not. But matter is just a building block, illusory in its nature.
>>
Why do kids like surgery and pregnancy so much?
>>
it's youtube poop for kids
>>
>>19031139
M'BOY.
>>
>>19031025
Yeah, because you don't own others. Why can't you just not make a big deal out of it?
>>
>>19031072
Pregnancy is hot as long as it's not mine
>>
>>19031884
this isn't too wrong... maybe its a childlike prepubescent confusion? Young girls are fascinated with imitating the roles of the household, after all.
>>
>>19028831
>asking for sauce on /x/

Good luck with that.
>>
File: 1495241470839.jpg (91KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495241470839.jpg
91KB, 400x400px
>>19032349
Good luck with yo titties
>>
>>19032102
Roles are huge. Humans have mirror neurons for a reason, too. I think the point is that the kids don't understand what they are seeing and the videos have plausible deniability
>>
>>19028833
Thresher short film on youtube.
>>
What the fuck is happening with the children's channels?
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp0azYAm-2Q
>>
File: Sin título.png (53KB, 630x387px) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
53KB, 630x387px
>>19033390
>>
>>19031881
You're twelve aren't you? We all "own" each other. That's what a society is. We hold each other to standards so everything doesn't crumble away.
>>
>>19033390
odd
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.