[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this? It feels like a digital version of He

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

File: header.png (44KB, 700x384px) Image search: [Google]
header.png
44KB, 700x384px
What the fuck is this? It feels like a digital version of Heaven's Gate

https://systemspace.link/
>>
File: 1487864014747.jpg (158KB, 867x826px) Image search: [Google]
1487864014747.jpg
158KB, 867x826px
Some underage cunt is up to turn his daydreaming into reality.
>>
Someone trying too hard.
>>
This shit Is mad gay but I like the website layout, wish more looked like this. Whered you find this BTW?
>>
File: tumblr_mhem54EfCw1r9oevlo1_1280.jpg (57KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhem54EfCw1r9oevlo1_1280.jpg
57KB, 1008x720px
>>19027444
AGAIN THIS!?
Don't fucking sign up, when you upload the sign up pic a BTC mining bot stealth-downloads into your computer.
ALSO IT'S FUCKING SACRILEGAL HOW TSUKI USES LAIN AS A MASCOT.
>>
>>19027444
its some ghey psyops to remove political opposition.

its like that time facebook brain washed people across america to dye their hair the color of the political party they support. so unnatural red haired youtubers are republican regardless of the lefty shit they say
>>
>>19027468
I think it's really nice. In fact, I'm fucking downloading it.
>>
File: 8chan.png (4KB, 789x102px) Image search: [Google]
8chan.png
4KB, 789x102px
>>19027696
stealth-downloads what? Did you do this yourself or did you find out from someone else?

(Also I knew pic related was a red flag, LOL)
>>
>>19027444
Online playground for LARPers and one owner who profits from that probably.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (72KB, 1320x808px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
72KB, 1320x808px
>>19027723
Did by myself after got told that this shit was doing it.
This fag used to trust in systemspace but then I monitored my network usage and was a true wtf because I had that Bitcoin mining bot in my PC
>Yes, I'm a Lainfag, but at least for me she isn't a fucking mascot...
>>
>>19027723
its possible, whats the point of arguing with someone giving a friendly warning?
>>
>>19027736
Shit then, I almost signed up for shits and giggles just because I like the site layout and the animations. Glad you said something.
>>19027748
I'm not? I was just curious. The reply seemed pretty sincere.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 266x189px
>>19027784
Check your AV. You are welcome. I HATE seeing Lain being used as a cover for a fucking mining Bot.
And now I'm leaving, please DO NOT sign up in systemspace. Thank you.
>>
>>19027796
I signed up, checked my network and found nothing out of the ordinary.
Also no processes were added.

Supply proof and I may actually believe what you're saying
>>
>>19027820
The bot injects itself in another process.
The network usage depends in your own bandwidth.
I'm at work but in a few hours I could provide the screenshots.
>>
>>19027833
Then how do you find it? I want to check out myself.
>>
>>19027887
Just use a shitload of different AV engines, that's what I did anon.
>>
File: 1495121316356.png (145KB, 378x390px) Image search: [Google]
1495121316356.png
145KB, 378x390px
>>19027736
>stealth downloading after uploading (!) a picture
Fukkin kek'd. What browser were you using, Internet Explorer from XP versions?
ALL more or less good browsers prevent unauthorized downloading, just in case. But it applies only to browsers themselves, nothing else.
>>19027736
>I had that Bitcoin mining bot in my PC
What makes you believe that you had it exactly after that cultshit thingy, ya dingus?
I bet you were downloading some executables, and this is how you got that fucking bot on your PC.
And man, if you think I love Tsuki/his shitty cult, I disagree. I just want to be assured that this crap goes EXACTLY from his site, nowhere else.
>>
>>19027900
>just download a shitload of different AV engines
Maybe that how you get your mining bot Anon.
>>
>>19027925
Tell me how when I don't use pirated SW at all.
>>19027913
Dude, there are ways to evade that.
>>
>>19027938
>Tell me how when I don't use pirated SW at all
I like how normies sometimes are looking for free and non-pirated soft, and download executables from official site, containing adware and all kinds of crap. This is completely non-pirated software, just a bundle of different programs, eh?
>Dude, there are ways to evade that.
I agree. There are ways. The problem is, that effort required to make those ways to work wont make a final goal profitable.
Its like trying to cut off the tree with steel pipe. You'll just waste a lot of time for goal that could be done more efficiently with other measures.
>>
No files are downloaded during the sign up process. IDK why you people are saying there's a BTC miner. No suspicious scripts either.

Someone is trying to protect a secret.
>>
>>19027979
he probably got banned from their forums or discord for sperging out or something. There is literally nothing wrong with this cult.
>>
>>19028024
nothing except the mass suicide pact. yep nothing to see here.
>>
Also even if it did, it would need to use <1% of a (most likely) below average computer and sync it all up without being noticed. Way too much hassle. And too little gain... Far too little...

>>19028053
Also that's just wrong... Read a little further and you'll see that that's what they don't want to happen even if it's inevitable with that ideology that some will do it
>>
>>19028053
there is no mass suicide pact. they literally say in the FAQ that suicide is discouraged and not necessary.
>>
>>19028069
they should do altcoins fo sho

hey, I mean cigarettes say it's not healthy to smoke on the package right, that should be enough of a deterrent.
>>
>>19028086
right but it's not a pact if it is just individuals deciding to off themselves despite being told not to by the cult. They were already suicidal to begin with. all this potentially changes is the date they will do it on.
>>
>>19028086
Still you see a lot of people smoking.
Where I live they started putting pictures on the packs and nobody is deterred by that. Also people don't smoke to die sooner. They smoke to calm down or cope with other stuff they otherwise wouldn't be able to cope with..
Noone is buying a pack thinking:"yeah I am buying my daily dose of death, what a great day it is"
>>
File: tmp_17624-72b-687178229.gif (2MB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_17624-72b-687178229.gif
2MB, 540x303px
>>19027468
I'm down.

I'll build the VR tech, and procedural generation engine my self if I have to. I was planning to anyways. It's not like this isn't the pipe dream of every single NEET that ever lived. This is how it starts. Fake it 'till we make it.

And if it turns out that TSUKI's contacts are legit, well that's just a bonus I guess. All aboard the VR express!
>>
>>19028105
I know at least 10 people who fit that description.
Myself included add 1

>>19028100
doesn't that mean that it exacerbates something that could have been left alone?
I don't really think we need a badly formed plagiarist meme telling people to an hero, but whatevs
>>
>>19027969
Wrong and wrong, I pay for my AV.
I agree the effort isn't worth but hey, nobody said it must be logical.
>>19028024
Nope, I'm still in both sites, but as a Ghost now.
>>
>>19028139
not really. It is probably obvious at this point that I joined it. I have wanted to die for quite a while now, at least this gives me some hope for an afterlife that I couldn't get as a normal atheist. I like the idea of everything being a simulation, it makes death seem much less final. Not that I wouldn't still be considering an heroing if not for this cult thing. It really doesn't change anything, just gives some hope/peace of mind.
>>
File: 1479493118610.gif (2MB, 540x501px) Image search: [Google]
1479493118610.gif
2MB, 540x501px
>>19028155
>paying for AV-s that constantly alerts you of bitcoinminers and all kinds of other serious viruses
Man, if this is bait, I'm impressed, really.
If it isnt, then you're one of the finest examples, why natural selection does the right job, since you're massive faggot.
>>
>>19028163
It kind of proves my point, but take care of yourself bruv, we are like Ronin searching for a place to die to our liking.
>>
>>19028171
Yes, I am.
How could you explain that I'm signed in the site and demonizing it at the same time?
You really didn't notice it until now?
>>
>>19028181
long shot, but are you fneklyu? You type the same way he did.
>>
>>19028181
So, the bait way then. At least, we exchanged (you)s.
I like (you)s.
>>
>>19028191
Revealing who am I will solve nothing, but Nay.
>>
>>19028163
Once a society developes FTL communication, they can scan planets to collect soul data. There's kind of some legal issues regarding people's information rights regarding their own experiences, so the most important part on your end is indicating that you give permission to a specific group to handle this for you.

Then it doesn't matter if this reality is a simulation or not. As long as some person, some place, some when devises simulation technology, they can just transfer your soul data over across space and time. From your perspective, a gazillion billion years might have passed, but time is meaningless while transferring, so it can appear seamless.

Some people freak the FUCK out when told this information, and spend the next rest of their lives looking over their shoulder wondering if FTL spy cameras are watching them fart at night. So, humans who are smart enough to understand what a simulation is enough to actually grant consent in a way that proves they understand the gravity of the contract, while finding comfort in the prospects of transferring their consciousness into a not-quite-a-real-body type situation are a rare and precious resource.

More so if they stay interested in real people, and have an excitement for exploring other people's worlds, rather than drifting into the background decorations.
>>
>>19028217
poor girl, she must really hate pancakes
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.