/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, does anyone have any helpful resources/advice on physical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: jWTaMsV.jpg (224KB, 875x738px) Image search: [Google]
jWTaMsV.jpg
224KB, 875x738px
Hello, does anyone have any helpful resources/advice on physical energy manipulation/airbending?

I've been practicing for some time and I can blow off a candle flame with my hand from about 1.5 feet max.

So far I've been only self-learning with what feels right, but I'd like to know some techniques/exercises to maximize energy output that goes out of my hands and not just scatter around the body.
>>
I'm interested so I'm going to jump on this thread for a ride.
>>
>>19026749
Yes.

In order to learn energy manipulation, you must familiarize your body with cymatic patterns.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs3uPbhIZxc

When you can anticipate what cymatic pattern a certain vocal frequency will create, your voice box will be attuned to energy manipulation. You can use this as a template to learn how to manipulate energy with your hands, perhaps by rubbing the cymatic dish to generate vibration. Always vibration is the key.

Learn to dance instead of walk, to sing instead of talk. Then you will be on the path to moving with vibration, rather than linear direction.
>>
File: latest.png (731KB, 578x718px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
731KB, 578x718px
>>19027162
This explanation sounds like something from jojo
>tfw hamon
>>
File: IMG_0450.jpg (144KB, 736x920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0450.jpg
144KB, 736x920px
>>19026749
>>
>>19027214
Yes. Now imagine striking a bag while releasing a vowel sound. Except rather than forcing it from your lungs, you simply hold the air in, and allow the force of your strike to expel the vowel, as the impact ripples through your body. And if, at this moment of tension, you can maintain your integrity enough to shape the vowel in such a way that it would form a cymatic pattern that resembles the silhouette of the bag you are striking, you will actually strike clean *through* the bag.

While this is awesome, the technique was originally developed on this planet in reverse; to remove foreign objects from the body (sometimes only molecules at a time) without needing to dig into the flesh with tools, like in modern surgery does. It is actually much easier to do for purposes of healing, although the martial aspects can be useful for learning skill, and demonstrating techniques.
>>
sorry op but its not something that exists in the real world
>>
>>19027725
Do you believe that you have a soul?
>>
>I've been practicing for some time and I can blow off a candle flame with my hand from about 1.5 feet max.
your hand moving towards the flame is sending a wave of air that blows it out, you idiot
you cannot manipulate the world in such ridiculous ways, put your efforts towards changing it in a meaningful way instead of learning parlor tricks
imagine a world without suffering, without unnecessary death, without hunger and greed
you could make that possible, but instead you want to figure out how to make paper float on its own you fucking moron
>>
>>19028072
What part of accelerating a mass of air particles with hands isn't energy manipulation?
>>
>>19027373
Hello :)
>>
>>19027404
Thank you, your explanation really clears up the air in lungs thing! I just relax the lungs and let them move in accordance to the body. Wow! This really changes things!

I find it rather amazing that there exists a sort of a tool to use both for physical things and for the body things. If that makes sense lol

I just cannot imagine what the world would look like if this was revolutionized.
>>
>>19028072
But well that is exactly the goal. To force as much energy in a focused direction. If you do this well enough, utilizing your whole body from shoulders to neck to spine to pelvis to knees to feet to toes. also of course arms and hands and fingers. And your core.
>>
File: tmp_15922-1494701924285558028868.jpg (102KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_15922-1494701924285558028868.jpg
102KB, 1280x960px
>>19029980
For sure. But there's also a plethora of good reasons why everyone doesn't already understand this. I would recommend just going at your own pace, exploring cymatics however it interests you, and not needing "The World" to affirm what you already know about your own body. "The World" is always last to know everything.

Also, dolphins are already masters of this, obviously. They could *click* a flame out with minimal effort.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.