[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long time lurker, but this is my first time posting I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 359
Thread images: 58

File: Photo on 5-18-17 at 3.27 PM #6.jpg (131KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 5-18-17 at 3.27 PM #6.jpg
131KB, 1080x720px
Long time lurker, but this is my first time posting I've got a good truthful story with evidence and I am feeling really baffled and out of any logical explanation so I guess I'll explain with you guys

>be me, normal young woman, 23.
> Has some doubts, tough times, etc, but who doesn’t?.
>Also, has epilepsy.
> All the sudden people notice change in my behavior
> like I’m somewhere else , or constantly afraid.
> start having night terrors, physical symptoms, bruises
> feels like I have kidney stones, goes to ER.
> they do CT scan and find linear metallic object near appendix
> It is described as an implant and they ask me if I have any idea what it could be
> FUCK NO WTF?? an implant? I ask them if they are going to remove it!
> they say it might be too difficult as it is extremely close to arteries and very deep.
> They explain all these risks, all I can think is I don’t care I want it out.
> I finally find a surgeon willing to try to remove is through a laproscopic/robotic operation.
> In the two weeks before my surgery I feel like i’m being watched. heavily. I can barely sleep.
> It is finally removed and identified as an unknown microchip!!!
> a pic was taken and briefly shown to me so I could know it was removed
> I was not allowed to take a pic of this or talk about it, very sketchy
> They said it was going to be sent to the government for further investigation.
> All that I came out with was picture of where they found it in my body which I will attach.
SO what do you think, have I been abducted, or how have these strange event happened??
>>
You know the rules, tits first!
>>
Pretty interesting, you will never know how it got there, have you asked your parents if they know about it yet?
>>
I don't believe that. You're just telling a story. Nice try. You can't make a fool out of me.
>>
>>19025473
And this cock merchant right here is exactly why we cannot have nice things.
>>
>>19025483
I was joking
>>
Post tits though
>>
>>19025466
if you are telling the truth, i think maybe you were some kind of government experiment/project. were you allowed to take that microchip with you? can you add more info about it, describe it cause i cant make out much on pic
>>
>>19025488
Dubs, yaay!
>>
My parents were just as shocked/baffeled as the doctors and myself. But one thing that I should add it I had a CT scan about 3 months before and it was not there before so it had to have been put there between the months of January and march, and it is impossible that i could have eaten it or inserted it in any other way other then an injection they said , as it was very small and had no sharp points, they said it was linear , but not sharp as all and about 5 mm in size
>>
Could be your mind making it up without you knowing. Sort of daydreaming you mix up mindthoughts with reality. Its kind of strange the docter doesn't want to operate because its to risky and a other one is willing to take the risk. Also if you have no medical record of being operated and you have some metal thing in your body the first hospital you went to will make a big deal of it and you would be all over the news right now. And quit strange the other docter is so sketchy
>>
>>19025466
do you have any missing time periods or gaps in consciousness?

did you have a seizure before all this started?
>>
File: neumayerW.1800.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
neumayerW.1800.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
>>19025466
OP post another image of you with a timestamp and touch your nose to verfify instead of tits
>>
>>19025496
did they say they would get back to you, or give you someone to contact about it?

Im guessing no?
>>
anyone can make out the text on operation pic? maybe we can confirm what hospital it is and if that kind of operation was performed or is OP bullshiting
>>
>>19025466
war ringing? are you affected by the mandela effect? repeating numbers? syncronicitys?

adhd/ autism?
>>
http://www.epilepsy.com/learn/treating-seizures-and-epilepsy/devices/vagus-nerve-stimulation-vns
>>
>>19025501
second this we need another proof, touch nose amd timestamp, cause it is easy to fake a timestamp on a pic with someone holding a paper
>>
I put that microchip there, haha you just pranked bitch
>>
File: Photo on 5-18-17 at 3.42 PM #2.jpg (124KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 5-18-17 at 3.42 PM #2.jpg
124KB, 1080x720px
Very interesting on the missing time thing! yes, most notably, was a time in Feb. I used to always go up on the roof of our condo to look at the stars and just get a break from my bf. One night I went out went up to the roof at about 10 PM , and when I came back down my bf was LIVID saying he was looking all over for me saying he was blowing up my phone (I had my phone with me never once heard it! ) and now suddenly it was 5 AM!
>>
>>19025515
I think your tits might give a clue to this investigation...let's have a look
>>
File: 2345234532.png (304KB, 584x565px) Image search: [Google]
2345234532.png
304KB, 584x565px
>>19025466
>Imma grill guys, don't hit on me ;^)
Fuck off, your gender and age had absolutely no relevancy to the story at all and the only reason you brought it up was to get attention.
>>
What is that gross thing on your shoulder?.
>>
Also I have had tons of instances of waking up with what seem to be almost like burns that never go away, I have one one on my shoulder now
>>
>>19025515
ayy lmaos
>>
File: 1-s2.0-S1059131110001603-gr1.jpg (24KB, 506x234px) Image search: [Google]
1-s2.0-S1059131110001603-gr1.jpg
24KB, 506x234px
>>19025515
Epilepsy affect memory. Check this out
>>19025510

It might be some kind of pacemaker for your brain so you don't have a seizure. Maybe you just don't remember agreeing to the operation. God damn you're cute.
>>
>>19025466
you got taken by ayys
>>
Very interesting.
Could you make a close-up of those pics, please?
I wanna see your chip thingy closer.
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>19025525
I don't know anything about it but would it be in a hard position to take it out?
>>
File: 200.gif (838KB, 347x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
838KB, 347x200px
>>
>>19025515
now that we got that away. try to ask your parents/friends if you ever got brain pacemaker in your body cause it is a poddibility you forgot cause of your condition
>>
>>19025473
This isn't b
>>
File: s9wF2jd.gif (629KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
s9wF2jd.gif
629KB, 500x281px
>>
lol I think my parents would know if I had a pacemaker in my brain for my epilepsy!! and I definitely do not. As for if I could ever find out what it was, they were very iffy on that, the dr said he would be sending it to the lab and from there it would probably be going to the government and then I would never hear of it again. It would only be if it was identified as something medically common or "normal" that I would be notified, which of course, I was not. I assume it is in the hands of the FBI now.
>>
>>19025532
I have no clue honestly. All I read is that depending on your case it might be placed in different parts of the body to get the desired result. I'm no doctor though. There's all kind of models. As for your burns I have no clue. Allergies maybe? Wash your bed sheets and see if it still happens. Let's just hope it's not some kind of necrosis.
>>
>>19025515
wheres that scar on shoulder come from?
>>
File: Photo on 5-18-17 at 3.54 PM.jpg (139KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 5-18-17 at 3.54 PM.jpg
139KB, 1080x720px
here is up close pic that was requested,
>>
>>19025538
It's not about /b/, educate yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU7G8cR4D2U
>>
>>19025515

sounds like you've been abducted, dna/eggs stolen. Congrats your going to be the mother of nephilim off spring.
>>
>>19025541
got no more ideas, ur cute and i would totally fuck the epilepsy out of you but cant help you sorry
>>
Huh. I can't think of any reason anyone would inject something into you. I think all your physical symptoms are explained by the epilepsy (forgetting about bruises, night terrors, paranoia) but I honestly can't explain a smooth metal object inserted into your body. They probably sent it to the government to see if it was some sort of monitor or something and if a crime report should be filed. Is there any reason you have to believe the government would be interested in you?
>>
>>19025547
so it's that metalic looking thing behind that vasculated tissue in your in the top right pic?
>>
>>19025547
That is fascinating.
Sadly have no idea what it could be, very odd.
>>
yes, you really can only see it in that pic, the rest are of surgical tools
>>
>>19025515
deffo an abduction
>>
>>19025547
I know this, it's a gallbladder removal surgery.
>>
>>19025555
QUADS!!
Praise KEK!
>>
Also can add (kid of personal) but I have stopped getting period since about Jan. and no dr can figure it out! I don't like the idea of being abducted but I can't figure anything else out and I am a firm believer in ayys . Yes I do have reason for the gov. to be interested in me as I have unique abilities but I am not going to say what they are on here.
>>
>Broad shoulders
>Man face
>Be me, normal young woman

Bullshit. You're a tranny and this is a bogus thread. Would call shill, for pushing this tranny agenda bullshit on /x/
>>
>>19025569
Noice b8 m8.
>>
>>19025570
Just larp with it Anon!
>>
>>19025569
Look at those "tits", holy shit! It's really a man.
>>
You're part of a government experiment. The CIA spends lots of money on people who have psychic abilities and they monitor them closely. The CIA is watching you.
>>
It was not a gallbladder surgury lol, I can prove it if you like with papers that say I was scheduled for a "Foreign Body Removal" surgury
>>
Are you psychic or a remote viewer? If yes, the CIA is interested in testing you.
>>
>>19025466
i'd still smash
>>
>>19025570
Found the guy who never been out of the house to see girls.

looks like a normal girl, the hell are you on about.

Even if its not by any chance (jackie?) who the fuck cares, this is not about the OP's penis, its about OP's weird ass shit. Back to /pol/
>>
>>19025584

1. No tits, flat chest
2. Man features in the face
3. hands look like a mans
4. The reason why is these trannies get zero attention in the real world, so they go on obscure boards to get attention.

You could easily post the evidence without saying "young girl" or showing your face.
>>
>>19025594
Those are all things you like. Nigga, you gay.
>>
>>19025520
Pipe down you plebbit incel fuck.
>>
It seems like the most likely theory is that it's some kind of tracking device. Are you on meds for your epilepsy?
>>
Case closed. OP got surgery for a pacemaker. Doesn't remember the operation because of epilepsy fucking with his brain so he believes in ayys abduction. (If someone believes in ayys you can't convince them otherwise anyway).
>>
>>19025594

I have seen many real girls who share those characteristics. It depends on race/ethnicity, and developmental/environmental factors. Are you seriously saying no woman has a flat chest? because i would point you to most of Asia.

Also a trans would be on hormonal replacement and more tits than most real women.

Either way, its besides the point, who cares. the thread is not about if op is a girl or not, its irrelevant.
>>
>>19025594
But what if the ayys got a trans, this would be news.
>>
>>19025547
Why can't i see a chip?
>>
Jessica, it's me. Your mother. You had surgery when you were 18. Don't you remember?
>>
>>19025610

Doctors would recognize it. They are all marked by brand and serial numbers. There would be medical records of OP in the data bases.
>>
>>19025578
Please do post those papers!
They could offer some clues.
>>
File: Photo on 5-18-17 at 4.14 PM.jpg (148KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 5-18-17 at 4.14 PM.jpg
148KB, 1080x720px
LOL to everyone saying I'm a man. I know my tits aren't big but Whatevs! and bigger LOL to everyone saying I had surgury for a brain pacemaker and dont remember! Here are some reports from ER that can confirm a foreign object was found. Thank you to everyone with smart questions. Yes I am on seizure meds. I take Keppra.
>>
OP is a Vixen, Someone was bound to abduct her sooner or later. The microchip is for a stalker.
>>
>>19025515
>women are literally incapable of posting normally
fucking hell
>>
File: gallbladder.jpg (25KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
gallbladder.jpg
25KB, 600x315px
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy.
>>
>>19025570
Right, OP needs to show nudes before we can help her.
>>
>>19025620
Doctors aren't all knowing omniscient beings. They fuck up often.
>>
>>19025625
its ok, they are xposters from /pol/ who have never seen a woman in their lives. nobody gives a shit, admittedly you did the dumb mistake of 'being a girl on 4chan', tits or gtfo rule is to deal with attentionwhores and boy they are plenty in here.

on a side note, epilepsy can be managed fairly well using a ketogenic diet, as it changes the source of energy away from glucose.

https://www.epilepsy.com/learn/treating-seizures-and-epilepsy/dietary-therapies/ketogenic-diet

Unsure if this is something that would benefit you or not.
>>
>>19025625
>5.1 x 0.3 cm
Oh wow, that thing is much bigger than I imagined it to be. I wish they would at least give you a photo of it after they removed it.
>>
>>19025625
Where's the surgeon's signature?
>>
File: neumayerW.2100.jpg (87KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
neumayerW.2100.jpg
87KB, 640x480px
>>19025466
OP answer please

war ringing? are you affected by the mandela effect? repeating numbers? syncronicitys?

adhd/ autism?
>>
File: neumayerW.050d0.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
neumayerW.050d0.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>>19025655
ear ringing not war ringing

(high frequency sound in your ear for some seconds like tinnitus goes away after some seconds)
>>
>>19025473
This isn't /b/ you knob
>>
post the scar from the operation
>>
>>19025647
Thank you for that link , I will def. look into that! I am vegan but very into treating conditions through diet first, then meds. I will do more research on Ketogenic! thanks!
>>
>>19025663
THIS

Also, the paper OP posted lacks proper signatures and stamps. Can you post the full papers?
>>
>burns
Are you sure they aren't hives?
From the Keppra website
Call your doctor at once if you have:

unusual changes in mood or behavior (unusual risk-taking behavior, being irritable or talkative);

confusion, hallucinations, loss of balance or coordination;

extreme drowsiness, feeling very weak or tired;

bruising, severe tingling, numbness, pain, muscle weakness;

problems with walking or movement;

the first sign of any skin rash, no matter how mild;

severe skin reaction--fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling; or

signs of infection--fever, swollen gums, painful mouth sores, pain when swallowing, skin sores, cold or flu symptoms, cough, trouble breathing.

Not related to the metal object but I thought you might be interested
>>
File: Photo on 5-18-17 at 4.28 PM #3.jpg (111KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 5-18-17 at 4.28 PM #3.jpg
111KB, 1080x720px
here is pic of scar for whoever asked
>>
>>19025466
Eh, I've watched some conspiracy theory first hand accounts on youtube about some "super soldier" program and having government and alien microchips and implants and stuff. Sounded like a group of people reinforcing each other's paranoid delusions though. The fact that you don't have possession of the object to investigate is disappointing. It's all speculation without a close examination of the object. The pace maker theory isn't half bad.

Here are the paranoids I was talking about in case you're bored:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohx7bSeD5bQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xxNJdNxQjQ
>>
>>19025643

Ofc, but there are databases and checking for something like this is basic procedure.
>>
>>19025675
Do you remember a scar or wound where it could've been inserted, obviously before the surgery? The said it wasn't ingested so the only way I see it getting inside is with someone creating an opening
>>
>>19025666

Np, nutrition is one of my areas of study so always share that incase it might benefit. Your specific condition might not benefit from it, but there is a chance it might, so always good to know.

Adapting ketogenic to vegan diet will not be easy though. Hope for the best.
>>
>>19025675
Maybe they inserted it from your vagina. Will you post vagina pictures so we can better judge how it got in there?
>>
>>19025675
I wanna lick your tummy.

Also, have you tried getting any other exams like x-ray, MRI, ultrasound etc?
>>
>>19025675
medfag here
>pics of gallbladder removal
>gallbladder removal scars
wow so paranormal!

also
>posts pics that are almost just selfies
>making quirky face in it even
>keeps reminding everyone they're a YOUNG GIRL

Verdict: Narcissistic LARP
>>
>>19025675

ignore the retards

good thread, might be alien abduction

can you explain more about the missing time
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (84KB, 1280x756px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
84KB, 1280x756px
HOLY SHIT! ARE YOU GUYS RETARDS?
It's a fucking laparoscopic cholecystectomy!
>>
I'm telling you, it's the fucking CIA. Listen to me. They think you have some kind of psychic powers and are conducting tests on you. They do shit like this all the time.
>>
>>19025702
This. I swear, them glow in the dark niggers are always after me. You gotta run 'em over with your car.
>>
>>19025694
Gtfo. medfag shouldn't even be here. Why do you waste your time. Go shove a dildo in your butt and watch your hentai
>>
>>19025637
How would you know which posts are women and which are men? Unless some identifies themselves everyone is anonymous. I could be a woman, you could be. You have no idea you fucking dipshit.
>>
>>19025710
Go away, woman. Don't think you can fool me.
>>
File: scar.jpg (59KB, 1280x804px)
scar.jpg
59KB, 1280x804px
>>19025680
ggguys WTF?
>>
>>19025709

Not that dude, but why not? I'm also highly qualified yet enjoy spending time on /x/, out of habit from years of lurking.
>>
Listen OP, everything you've posted in this thread can be explained as you having a routine operation. The ONLY thing that "proves" that there really was a foreign object inside you is that surgery paper you posted. However, you could have just typed that stuff out and printed it yourself; it doesn't prove anything.
So, please go ahead and post the full exam/surgery paper, including official signatures/stamps so we can cross-examine the names and believe you.
Until then, we have zero reasons to believe you.
Thanks.
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (1MB, 1737x919px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
1MB, 1737x919px
>>19025722
>>
OK I STILL HAVE MY GALLBLADDER!!! ok? OK.. now that we got that BS out of the way.. missing time, I have experienced this on a number of occasions , usually when I decide to go outside by myself for a little while but it has only happened max 3 times. 2 times confirmed. I like to go out on roof tops and just watch the sky , sometimes I go into a bit of a meditation state, but I do not fall asleep, I could never fall asleep on a roof , I have insomnia as it is.. I just have always been one to meditate. And as for my abilities or whatnot, I have quite a knack for remote viewing. I used to never know what it was when I was little, but I would describe in detail vision of my dad with a pretty blonde lady to my mom ( I was about 4 or 5) and where he was ( like buying her wedding ring) and I would be dead accurate . Yes he was planning a divorce and his marriage at the same time and knew wayyy more then anyone else in the family just by these mental images. This ability developed over time and eventually I got better to the pointe where I could tell my friend who was in Austrailia what his shirt said, what room he was in, etc.
>>
>>19025722
this is an old booster shot scar

the scar is too well healed for it to be recent
>>
>>19025722
You are not OP. The photo dimensions and resolution do not match the rest of OP's photos.
Also, OP does not quote.
>>
>>19025625
from the given information the most likely conclusion in my opinion is an alien abduction
>>
>>19025466
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bvmlpLLviKE
Careful. At least in xfiles stuff if you removed it you got cancer.
>>
>>19025733
You do know that we are gonna put your abilities to test now, right?
So, what shirt am I wearing?
>>
>>19025520
So a woman cant post anything on 4chan cause shes doing it for "attention"?. what did you expect her to do?,fucking newfags
>>
File: 1490552670800s.jpg (3KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1490552670800s.jpg
3KB, 125x120px
>>19025764
Tits
>>
>>19025733
That does sound interesting. Did you tell anyone about this ability besides your mother? My immediate thoughts are someone in the government was interested in you and wanted to keep tabs but that's quite difficult to prove obviously if it exists at all.
>>
File: Photo on 5-18-17 at 4.53 PM #3.jpg (143KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 5-18-17 at 4.53 PM #3.jpg
143KB, 1080x720px
>>19025728 Here is the full paper, just trying to cover my name
>>
Theres only one thing to do, you have to post more body pics, in that way we can look for more evidence of abduction, trust me im a abduction expert
>>
>>19025754
I do this through a meditative state by thinking of someone I personally know, or someplace I've been etc.. I do not personally know you.
>>
>>19025788
Are you originally from the US?
>>
>>19025788
Checked. Post tits.
>>
>>19025788
wouldn't it be more logical to just use the camera to take the picture of the notes and other relevant shit laying flat and making use of the whole picture?

why do you need to post ur ugly mug in every pic
>>
File: wat.jpg (54KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
54KB, 612x612px
looks kind of like a dude
not sure about this one guys

idk man idk
>>
>>19025808
Shes an Ayylmao, how can you be so blind
>>
>>19025788
Thank you. Could you also show us the second page?
>>
>>19025807
what if i show you a picture of my room?
>>
File: Photo on 5-18-17 at 4.59 PM.jpg (129KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 5-18-17 at 4.59 PM.jpg
129KB, 1080x720px
>>19025805
here my legs, I do not know how I get these marks! I am not an active person...
>>
>>19025825
How bout dem tiddys, better post em for analysis.
>>
>>19025836
Go fuck urself!
>>
>>19025825
Just what i tought, you have Links Disease, poor girl, too soon
>>
I think the biggest problem is that there is too much fckn evidence. Cant really believe it though there cant be a better proof. OP please consider making a youtube video to not let this thing die with this thread
>>
>>19025825
Bruises and injuries can happen without you knowing them, that's not unusual. But bruising is on the Keppra site's list of warnings, you should talk to your doctor about possibly changing your medication. It'd explain skin reactions and any lethargy you're feeling
[spoiler]Also you have nice feet[/spoiler]
>>
What country/state are you from?
>>
File: chrome_2016-11-22_01-34-07.png (2MB, 1225x835px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-11-22_01-34-07.png
2MB, 1225x835px
>>19025839
what is it?
>>
>>19025836
This is a serious thread you fucking twat
>>
>>19025825
Are you sexually active?
>>
>>19025466
>>19025473
>Shows "evidence"
>0 Tits

How am i suposed to believe?
>>
No not sexually active. I am from FL, Live near major air force base
>>
>>19025849
Its a rare disease that affects the cognitive functions of a person till he/she goes bananas
>>
>>19025813
>>19025813
>4chan
>anonymous posts
>Op not tripfagging
>why do you put your face on the picture!

perhaps so we know its op and not some faggot roleplaying like with >>19025722 ?
>>
File: 1486147999749.jpg (34KB, 564x477px) Image search: [Google]
1486147999749.jpg
34KB, 564x477px
>>19025825
I smell shite.
And I thought RP was for fat neckbeards.
>>
File: IMG_0880.jpg (54KB, 573x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0880.jpg
54KB, 573x409px
>>19025861
>near major air force base
Warning flags
>>
>>19025859
This isnt /b/ god damn it, whats more this is a SFW board, so fuck off
>>
>>19025849
a disease pulled out of his ass.
>>
Great thread OP, lurking to see where this goes.
>>
>>19025805
Youre my hero
>>
>>19025843
Really thought about it!! I want to talk about it/ make a video about it, but a part of me knows this is "too real" to talk about or I could be in more/worse trouble... I don't want any MIB visits or another abduction, etc. !
>>
>>19025466
would you email me if i gave an address? i just want to ask some questions
>>
>>19025861
Are you a naive to that place or have you migrated there? Also, what about your lineage; are your parents/grandparents from there too? You look kind of Mediterranean.
>>
>>19025864
calm down virgin
>>
>>19025884
native* not naive, lmao.
>>
>>19025884
As a Portuguese, yes she does look Mediterranean. Reminds me of a friend.
>>
>>19025882
you can give me an address
>>
File: 1489549991750.jpg (69KB, 340x372px) Image search: [Google]
1489549991750.jpg
69KB, 340x372px
>>19025825
>Dont want to fap
>Came to /x/
>Mfw
>>
File: Shitpost.jpg (92KB, 500x627px) Image search: [Google]
Shitpost.jpg
92KB, 500x627px
... and for no reason I'm just gonna drop this here.
>>
>>19025886
Oh, apologies for spoiling your homoerotic treehouse fantasy.
>>
>>19025882
Ask in this thread you creepy fuck. That's what it's for. Holy shit you are pathetic.
>>
>>19025899
[email protected]
>>
>>19025904
Trump is a faggot
>>
>>19025911
Dubs confirm
>>
>>19025884
Yes , I am native to FL, but heritage wise, I am German/Greek
>>
Can you give me your home address so I can inspect your body while you sleep?
>>
>>19025922
Oh shit boi double dubs
>>
>>19025924
>Greek
Ah, that explains it. I thought you looked kinda familiar.
I'm Greek and you kinda look like a friend.
>>
>>19025788
>date of exam: 3/6/17

This same date is also elsewhere on the paper

So are we getting bamboozled or what?
>>
>>19025935
So what? I get dubs all the time.
>>
>>19025929
sure its
1234 Eisugdig Rd
FL
>>
>>19025944
>Scriptfagging
>>
>>19025943
That was the date they found the object/ I went to ER with the pain I thought was a kidney infection
>>
>>19025670
Sherlock it's page 1 of 2. I guess you can find that on the last page of the report.
>>
>>19025955
Yes, no shit. That's why I asked for the full papers. We gotta see page 2.
>>
>>19025466
OP I hope this message finds you.

The reptilians are back. Are you in North America on the East coast? Do you have Native American heirtage? You seem to have some.

I myself am a Cherokee and Ive been running from the reptilians for awhile. I hide in plain sight but they're after me.

They want Native peoples because we pure and our blood is the key to their ancient temples. Without our sacrifices they cannot access their powers.

I wish I could say they'll leave you alone but I doubt it. Run OP. Travel to an area you aren't familiar with. Get a private x-ray and make sure the doctors weren't working with the Reptilians.

They're back and they're looking for Natives
>>
>>19025948
Legit dubs.
>>
File: 1494787225823.jpg (6KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
1494787225823.jpg
6KB, 210x230px
>>19025569
The way you write smell like b8
>>
File: Photo on 5-18-17 at 5.26 PM.jpg (120KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 5-18-17 at 5.26 PM.jpg
120KB, 1080x720px
>>19025955
I did find page 2, just labs
>>
>>19025788

post titterinos
>>
File: 1264445885507.jpg (33KB, 400x390px) Image search: [Google]
1264445885507.jpg
33KB, 400x390px
>>19025986
>>
>>19025943
some countries do dates by Month/day/year
>>
>>19025924
>>19025960
My father was German. He was the son of a German Nazi who fled for warcrimes. My grandfather was one of the last people to leave Nazi Germany.

He ended up in America and married a native woman. My dads wife was also Native.

I know what powers you're talking about. Visions, future, deja vu. Speak freely because most people are crazy and the reptilians don't believe we can access our old world powers anymore

either way, Ive for years believed its because I am native, but however I've always considered if it had anything to do with my Nazi grandfather.
>>
>>19025991
This is /x/

Go back to /b/
>>
>all these whiteknights
Garbo thread.
>>
File: 6wGCVmv.jpg (32KB, 316x480px) Image search: [Google]
6wGCVmv.jpg
32KB, 316x480px
>>19025960
>>19026001
WE
>>
>>19026003

who cares? She was fishing for attention anyway lol and posting her legs and whatnot

she could've just posted the document with timestamp and another timestamp with some item we request, but no, she decided to plaster her face everywhere = attention whore = tits or gtfo

also there are no women on the internet, newfaggot
>>
Can you at least post a bra and panty picture?
>>
>>19025960
HISSS.....
>>
>>19025508
What do those mean anon? I see the same number (117) and have every single day since 7th grade (probably 10 years ago now), synchronicities with other people are constant. Like I'm always thinking what people around me are thinking. Because they'll say something to which I was just thinking about or saying in my head word for word. Oh and apparently I have crazy adhd. However around my junior year of high school I became disinterested in arts and all about math and sciences.
>>
File: Photo on 5-18-17 at 5.34 PM #2.jpg (118KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 5-18-17 at 5.34 PM #2.jpg
118KB, 1080x720px
>>19025998
Oh no , He said the magik words!
>>
>>19026022
>>19025998
WITNESS THE POWER OF MY OLD SCHOOL FUCKING TITS OR GTFO MEME NEWFAGS

WATCH AND LEARN
>>
>>19026022
Did you really have to do that, OP? I mean come on. That's just sad.
>>
File: 1494809826598.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1494809826598.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>>19026022
>>
>>19025515
Abduction confirmed.
>>
>>19026022
Finally.
>>
>>19026021
i got adhd too

do you have jabber or telegram?
>>
File: 1429793416645.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1429793416645.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>19026022
WTF just happened?
>>
>>19026028

ahhahahah whiteknights on suicide watch

this is an obvious troll thread btw, you are stupid to think "she" is actually a woman. OP just has a GF that's down for this shit
>>
>>19026022
why do you show your tits? just to prove its real?

you know tits or gtfo is just a meme
>>
Would it be too much to ask for a pussy shot?
>>
>>19026038
>cuck out your girlfriends tits for 5 minute of attention from teenage boys on 4chan

So is her boyfriend a faggot who craves that teenage boy attention to the point of whoring out his girl? Nice.
>>
>>19026028
>>19026041

no need to get angry you sexist and an "empowered woman "

"she" can do as "she" wishes

:^)
>>
>>19026022
>>19025998

mememagic confirmed for working
thanks mister oldfag
>>
File: 1487238349509.jpg (8KB, 235x216px) Image search: [Google]
1487238349509.jpg
8KB, 235x216px
>>19026022
>>
File: 1430633666991.jpg (42KB, 640x505px) Image search: [Google]
1430633666991.jpg
42KB, 640x505px
>>19025998
>>19026022
>>
>>19026044

>So is her boyfriend a faggot who craves that teenage boy attention to the point of whoring out his girl? Nice.

yes
this is an anonymous board
we had infinitely worse shit on this site you just couldn't believe, but it was true afterall. Some people go every length for a little attention.
>>
>>19025466
You look like a man.
>>
>>19026041
Never say "it's just a meme".
It's 2017. Memes can became reality. I mean damn, we memed a guy into presidency. Never underestimate the power of memes.
>>
>>19026022
Came here for the spooks
Got the nuts
>Todaywasagoodday.png
>>
File: PKaUWZu.jpg (581KB, 1920x1031px) Image search: [Google]
PKaUWZu.jpg
581KB, 1920x1031px
>>19025554
They are monitoring you now OP. Shouldn't have posted
>>
It just tits guys ChIll the fuck out !!
lmao, what happened to free the nipple on insta??
this is 4 chan for fucks sake!

and I just like Harry potter so yeah
I do what i want Bitch
>>
File: fee.jpg (57KB, 482x549px) Image search: [Google]
fee.jpg
57KB, 482x549px
>>19026045
But I'm disappointed. I thought the thread could be legit, but apparently this anon was right: >>19025694 and OP is just a roleplaying narcissist.
>>
File: 1494833133322.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1494833133322.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
>dildoing vigorously
>have seizure
>muh epilepsy
>muh sci-fi vibrator
>shit gets fucking JAMMED up inside me
>forget all about it
>get vajinjo touch by doctor
>mfw
>>
>>19025694
We're gonna need some other medfags in here to confirm or deny this. Generally, I tend to not believe OP but the fourth pic in >>19025547
has that metal object that tweezers are removing. Is that an actual foreign object or some other medical tool?

Also OP: do you have any proof those pictures came with the report? For all we know you could've typed everything else up and those are just random surgery pics
>>
>>19026061

There are no women on the internet.

When will newfags learn? Of course it was a LARPing neckbeard who happens to have a mentally disturbed gf willing to showcase her substandard body on 4chan
>>
>>19026035
Wut lol
>>
>>19026066
any instant messenger? to exchange informations
>>
File: 1494953907634.png (374KB, 604x475px) Image search: [Google]
1494953907634.png
374KB, 604x475px
>>19026022
not so flat after all
>>
lol this board is so awoke it wasn't fazed by OPs lousy breasts.
>>
>>19026022
not a bad photoshop
>>
>>19026061
Just because I did something silly, doesn't take any of the realness away from my situation. Every word I have said is real, do you really think I would go to all this trouble to doctor up documents for a fucking 4chan post?? lmao and scars, and photos?
>>
>>19026064
This.
>>
>>19026060
yea but they virgins
>>
>>19026064
Not necessarily a medfag, however I'm a biochem who makes drugs. I can say this, 99/10 the body will reject foreign metallic objects. If they had to cut it out, the internal tissue had grown to it.
>>
>>19026073
and here comes the MAD. larpers are so quick to anger

10/10 larp bro
>>
>>19026073
Just the photos/documents.
Having a scar from a routine operation is not rare at all.
>>
>>19026060
Hang yourself.
>>
>>19026068
IRC
NN: Phi
>>
i've masturbated to a lot of things.
but i've never masturbated to an actual alien abductee.
i sincerely thank you OP ;)
>>
>>19025788
>>19025625
OP see this
>>19026064
also
>papers are crumpled
>pics aren't
>>
File: TF.jpg (14KB, 438x464px) Image search: [Google]
TF.jpg
14KB, 438x464px
>>19026073
You're not just doing something silly.

You behaving like a lunatic attention whore who keeps posting pictures of her face and body takes away any seriousness and legitimacy of your problem. Think about it, if you really had something this dramatic happening to you, wouldn't you seek genuine help and advice instead of making it about your tits?

Your 'problem' is fake and was just a pretense for you to post selfies.
>>
>>19025999
It clearly said March elsewhere and we're not even the 6th month of the year yet, smartass
>>
>>19026093
Sounds like a normal female to me.
>>
>>19025788
>>19025986

On the bottom of the first page it says "Page 1 of 2 (Continued)" to the right of the page

On the second page it says "Page 2" in the middle.

That's not how printing spoolers work. That is not a consecutive page 1 and 2.

If it were real, then the first would say "Page 1 of 2" on the bottom center of the page, and the second page would say "Page 2 of 2" on the bottom center of the page.
>>
>>19026089
>NN: Phi
which server
>>
>>19025814
Male pattern baldness, yes it's a dude.
>>
>>19026098
A million times this.
>>
>>19026093
Whatever. If I'm an attention whore what does that make you? I admit I posted a pack of lies but I've had over 200 replies in 2 hours. /x/ is fucking retarded.
>>
File: 75abc-orthodox2bjews.jpg (113KB, 1024x721px) Image search: [Google]
75abc-orthodox2bjews.jpg
113KB, 1024x721px
>>19026098

Both photos are OP (see nails) and I thought the first photo looked photoshopped as well. OP just wants to create a good hoax on /x/. gg OP, it wasn't half bad.
>>
>>19026105
Don't flatter yourself please, most posts were about you (or the girl you used) looking like a dude. Dumb threads get a lot of replies all the time. The last "IM A VAMPIRE ASK ME ANYTHING" thread got around 300 replies in a short time too.
>>
Do females have an inherent tendency towards prostitution?
>>
>>19026105
>/x/ is fucking retarded
You must be new here.
>>
>>19026100
Should take you to it if you join #1618
>>
>show your breast to retards
>become enraged

/x/ girls are trash tier
>>
>>19026105
OP doesn't quote
>>
>>19026093
ok cop of chan, what are you going ti do, write me titkect?? haha go fuck a bible
>>
File: 1486755905622.jpg (1MB, 1734x1154px) Image search: [Google]
1486755905622.jpg
1MB, 1734x1154px
>>19025547
IMG01 is a uterus and ovaries, img2 very possibly an appendix, image 3 unknown, 4 look like identifications of ovary/round ligament before ligation.

Your history of amnesia and regaining conciousness in odd places are consistent with both epilepsy and narcolepsy.

Surgeons didn't want to remove it because of its proximity to iliac vessels. Any history of abdominal surgery?
>>
>>19026114
Internet white knight tries to get an internet girlfriend.
>>
>>19026109
That is not OP you're replying to senpai. OP doesn't type like that
>>
>>19026123
>implying I care enough to pay attention to how OP or anyone here writes
>>
>>19026120
>doesn't even know who I'm talking to
>>
>>19026117
yes she does, look again
>>
>>19026100
Use wc.freenode.
>>
This thread was retarded start to finish

At least there were tits, shopped or not
>>
>>19026105
/thread.

Move along. Nothing to see here.
>>
>>19026136
that was not OP you naive rubber duck fucker
>>
>>19026119
Very interesting, I can understand this much better now, Nice job Medfag :) I do not have narcolepsy but I do not think I could have had a seizure that could have caused loss of conciousness for 3 to 5 hrs? normally I am coherent within 15 min.
>>
>tfw no qt alien abductee gf

Why should I bother with living
>>
>>19026136
You're retarded for wasting your time on /x/ among the kissless virgins. If you were a normal girl, you would be out having sex with strange men every night and not wasting your time on /x/.
>>
>>19025498
Idiot hippa
>>
OP have you ever been anally probed? Post pics of your brown hole so we can tell
>>
>>19025473
Blue board dipshit.
>>
>>19026154
/x/ doesn't have mods. it never did and it never will. no one cares about /x/
>>
>>19026022
Kek be praised!
>>
>>19025466
OP is going to be a spaesh mom! Grats OP, Ayy's nicked your eggs and are making a hybrid.
>>
>>19026154
tits have already been posted
>>
If only her tits were a little bit younger.
>>
File: 1486204190733.png (6KB, 421x436px) Image search: [Google]
1486204190733.png
6KB, 421x436px
>>19025466
>>
>>19025466
Seems odd Op. You may have been taken. If your still here, clearly someone may have made some money off of you. I would start with people you trust. This is an odd thing if it was done without your knowledge. Start thinking about how and who gave them access. Feels wrong.
>>
>>19025488
Some fucking job, retard. Fuck off. No one gives a shit about your dubs.
>>
>>19026147
I mention narcolepsy because the last patient I had with it was a female college student with a typically 3.5+ GPA who basically presented with falling grades. Turns out she was having enormous lapses of time during the night, waking up in random locations around campus.

Other symptoms are what are referred to as hypnogogic dreams- when your dreams persist into your awakened state. Can be very frightening and appear as hallucinations.

t. guy with 1 month left
>>
>>19026157
Post tits, let's see what happens :DDD
>>
>>19026154
Well, at least you idiots are buying the shills. Plebs.
>>
23 and your tits are already starting to sag. You should have showed off your tits 10 years ago.
>>
>>19026160
omg I hope it looks like this, but with my eyes
>>
>>19026176
This happens today. Of all days. Kek.
>>
>>19026168
>>19026173
sorry anons but I thought I made it clear it was all lies ? Dont stare at the tits!
>>
>>19025480
Where do you think you are.
>>
File: 1494779727716 (1).gif (894KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
1494779727716 (1).gif
894KB, 300x167px
fuck is this thread
>>
>>19026157
yes it does. We have one guy, who is a blundering fucking idiot. he's on irc with two other mods, that live on /a/
>>
>>19026184
Fucking Sunday school, bro.
>>
>>19026136
public notice this was not me, just some fed troll. about time I get a trip. It's getting pretty serious. OP, I have heard of many cases like this. like forced sterilization to cuban women, doctors are usually directed to implant them along with normal surgical procedures covertly. even as a child you may have been implanted. Pardon the trouble OP, a mod can back me up. I only post on my pc and phone
>>
They're weeding you out like tree rats. Ffs.
>>
>>19026190
Holy shit, your ID has my name in it.
>>
>>19026184
scrubs sucks
>>
>>19026193
I wasn't making a scrubs reference.
>>
Transparency con 2017
>>
I dont wanna be a asshole but
your skin and face and legs...
are u into drugs?
>>
File: moment_005.jpg (3KB, 169x226px) Image search: [Google]
moment_005.jpg
3KB, 169x226px
>>19026190
Nobody gives a fuck tripfag. What does OG stand for anyway? Original Gaylord?
>>
>>19026193
Scrubs is my FAVORITE show!
>>
>>19025517
Could... Could you maybe fuck off. For fucks sake, this isn't /b/.
>>
File: 1453822448291.jpg (42KB, 550x693px) Image search: [Google]
1453822448291.jpg
42KB, 550x693px
>>19026022
>>19025998
>>
>>19026203
White knight detected.
>>
acid or heroin?
>>
>>19026190
they compared CT scan from one in Jan , both abdominal and said that they were sure the implant was NOT there in Jan of 2017.
>>
>>19025764
She posted her gender, it's irrelevant.
>>
>>19026190
all of this fed shilling is proof that they don't want you to spread the truth. Be careful as this is usually accompanied by gangstalking. which sucks total donkey dick, like these spooks
>>
>>19026197
good cause it sucks
>>
>>19026207
Not white knight, just concerned with keeping the thread on topic.
>>
>>19026160
is a hybrid going to be bullied in aleeum school? it's going to need its mum to tell it that t's hansom and everything will be okay.
>>
>>19026209
heroin
>>
>>19026218
The early seasons were great, it just got quite shit towards the end.
>>
You're a bad girl, OP. Bad bad girl.
>>
>>19025547
>date of birth
Grats on your alien offspring :^)
>>
>>19026226
no
>>
I do not do drugs, smoke, etc -_-
>>
>>19026213
Don't tease me bitch! Post some gape pics.
>>
>>19026233
post butthole. we gotta make sure you haven't been anally probed by the extraterrestrials
>>
File: 1492760579261.jpg (135KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
1492760579261.jpg
135KB, 400x399px
>>19026233
you must not get invited to many parties
>>
>>19026235
you left out the !
>>
>>19026237
Stop.
>>
>>19026238
judging by how easily she reveals her tits, I'd say she does get invited to all the parties
>>
>>19025570
Go outside. See what an average woman looks like.
>>
Some of you guys seriously make me VOM
>>
File: 1477816102977.png (448KB, 496x708px) Image search: [Google]
1477816102977.png
448KB, 496x708px
>>19026220
Now I'm sad.
OP please protect your baby.
>>
that skin doesn't say the same ( and that '' - _ - ''.
>>
>>19026249
meant for >>19026222
>>
>>19025466
Holy fuck /x/ is gullible. Kek.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
I dont know.
I'm confused, this unhealthy-looking girl tells us she was abused by the government.
In one part , can be a lie, because unhealthy girls tend to hallucinate.
But on the other hand the government tends to use unhealthy girls that nobody believes.
>>
>>19026265
what part do the tits play in that enigma?
>>
Did you guys really buy this? anyone notice funny activity in their systems?
>>
This is really funny because I only post spiritual advice, fortunes and a bit of my Marxist opinions. And already that is enough for them to usurp me and tañl shit. Nobody even believes what I say, so why bother messing with my trip?
>>
>>19025709
Why? Do rational truths hurt your fantasies?
>>
File: 1460151291029.jpg (105KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1460151291029.jpg
105KB, 600x600px
>>19026284
>Marxist
>>
>>19026119

Lmao look at this faggot trying to larp as a doctor to get pussy
>>
>>19026284
You can do a new thread about spiritual-fortunes-Marxist advice-opinions.
>>
I'm a medical professional, miss. Let me see pictures of your vagina so I can look for any tampering.
>>
>>19026073
>gets disease
>need surgery
>suddenly thinks about how this could be used for fabricating an elaborate internet story
It's not hard.
>>
>>19026284
Schools out on the west coast. Don't take it to heart. States full of assholes.
>>
File: 1475821301115.jpg (46KB, 253x249px) Image search: [Google]
1475821301115.jpg
46KB, 253x249px
>>19026284
>a bit of my Marxist opinions
welcome to my filter list. You will be enjoying the company of such fags as Lelouch and Daiz.
>>
>>19026149
>kissless virgins
What cesspool did you crawl out from? /r/srs? Tumblr? Twitter? Crawl back in please.
>>
hey OP call me so we can talk about this and maybe meet up? I also live in FL and am heavy into the occult, willing to help you in anyway I can. 100% serious or I wouldn't be posting my number for the world to see. Do the lesser banishing ritual every morning & before bed <3 9417269169
>>
>digit ratio of a male
>suspicious cut on shoulder
>cakes on makeup like most cases of schizophrenic women
>obviously denying seizures and their impact
You went through a psychotic break and removed something you either put there yourself with consensual surgery during lost time and was put in to regulate your seizures. It was a Vagus Nerve Stimulator. You had a psychotic break after a seizure and began to imagine someone had implanted you with chips and invented a story for yourself; the doctors didn't recognize it because you lied about not knowing what it was, so they operate under false assumptions. They probably have no familiarity with the device, because doctors are super compartmentalized and specialized in their knowledge of different fields of medicine.

Schizophrenics--- truly the makers of magic, in this case magical delusional shitposting.
>>
>>19026235
wow you broke through my trip in seconds. you really are the feds, fuckin nsa scum
>>
>>19026022
You made my day better
>>
>>19025886
>calm down virgin
wow shure showed them, fag.
>>
Just post more nudes, at least we can take away from this obvious attention whoring with a good fap, pussy pls
>>
>>19025825
Holy fucking shit, you really are an LARPing attention whore, aren't you? Fuck off or try >>>/soc/.
>>
>>19026312
>pls gibe pusy
>pls pls pls
>>
all good until the b tards showed up at the first sight of a female. Geez these fucking people are pathetic. I was with it until OP fed them what they wanted. Making me believe this is merely an attention whoring thread. If i wanted to see tits, i'd go raise my gf's shirt, or go to her sisters house. Shits all over the net. I'm out.
>>
>>19026324
Agreed
>>
>>19026310
I've been on 4chan while you were shitting in your diaper, sonny boy.
>>
File: 1494707423271.jpg (37KB, 448x513px) Image search: [Google]
1494707423271.jpg
37KB, 448x513px
>>19025466
This was the first interesting thread I've seen in this shithole board in months.

Fuck you desperate virgins for derailing it just to see a pair of ugly saggy tits
>hurrrr durrr post tits
Go back to fucking plebbit.

And fuck you too OP, you are a fucking impressionable idiot if some cheeto-dust covered autist on the internet can make you derail your thread like that. KYS.
>>
>>19026022
Fucking hell, where are the fucking mods. Enough is enough, this is a fucking blue board.
>>
>>19025825
you have schizophrenia and lost time

you probably wake up in a ditch with cigarette burns on you. god help your boyfriend because people like you ruin lives

>>19025839
its spelled lynks, fellow lynkser
>>
File: 1485783707051.gif (312KB, 342x512px) Image search: [Google]
1485783707051.gif
312KB, 342x512px
>>19026160
when is it our turn to abduct qt ayy women and dilute their genepool with human masterrace seed?
>>
>>19026312
bump and everyone here should do LBR everyday, there is too much evil shit in this world. I love you all. Knowledge is power.
>>
>>19026390
also loop this all day or night if you feel like you're under attack in anyway, shape, or form.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrvQ-YNThDg
>>
Dafuck is happening in this thread.

Put me in the screenshot so I can say hi to reddit.
>>
File: tenor.gif (135KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
135KB, 250x240px
>>19026022
Hey, thanks for the spooky titties. I never thought I would see the day when I got to see actual spooky titties, but here we are, only days after I almost died trying to summon spooky titties while high on cough medicine, and it's a whole new world.

Truly a new era has begun.

Allow me to address your question. Whether it's aliens or the government, more likely the latter, the fact is that they hushed you up and took the implant away from you.

It is possible that your epilepsy was a result of what was done to you, of being subjected to experiments. It is also possible that you were subjected to experiments due to your epilepsy. Either way, it seems like you're out of the woods. If they were watching you, and you got the thing out and are still alright, then I don't think you'll see anymore trouble from them. At this juncture, they will let you go.

If you truly want to get to the bottom of it, get a lawyer. It was illegal to take the thing away from you and to withhold information about it. However, being a crusader about this kind of thing will get you killed.

I would consider yourself fortune, congratulate yourself for surviving this adventure, and perhaps even consider that whatever that was might have actually improved your health, as it might have been a covert medical experiment.

But for the continued improvement and maintenance of your health, I would let it go.
>>
Someone please save this thread before the mods kill it.
>>
>>19025498
You're a faggot. Kill yourself shill
>>
>>19026093
Everything is going to be ok. Deep breaths
>>
>>19025466
Abduction is a possibility. I'm fairly sure I was abducted myself in my late teens. I'm fairly certain they took sperm samples and did some kind of invasive surgery on my back as I had a weird triangular scar for the next couple years on the back of my shoulder, not far beneath the shoulderblade. I am also pretty sure that wasn't my first abduction either. Outta curiosity, pics of the surgical scar? tits are also acceptable.
>>
5/10 would fuck its boy pussy
>>
File: giphy.gif (865KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
865KB, 245x200px
>>19025466
>>
>>19025569
Fuckin ell..here we go the bullshit starts.
>>
>>19025655
Not OP but yeah all my life ive had those effects
>>
>>19026022
Noe the moment we have all been waiting for OP.. Sharpie in the pooper!!
>>
>>19025466
Don't worry. We'll find you ;) Check your forehead, top of the hand, and eyes [one of them you may find] or the wrist; there's lots of places. Promise it is okay.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (68KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
68KB, 1920x1080px
>>19025466
>>19028111
Make a throwaway email if you'd like and I will be able to help you and explain a bit, I promise.
>>
You just exposed the names of the medical staff that attended to you. Which makes it very easy to track you down.

Nice move OP you just put yourself on a ton of watchlists.
>>
>>19026192
Nice you meet you !Ik
>>
>>19026026
You, sir; Are a wizard.

>>19026022
Very nice.
Nice tattoo as well.
>>
>>19026150
it's HIPAA, cockweasle
>>
>>19026315
I'm not gonna say this; so... that.
Thread posts: 359
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.